• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU: Roleplay

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Hm? Lightning is it?”

Kakashi’s only visible eye blinked as he put a finger to his chin. This one...how does he know of that? Most that I show this technique end up dead, or are trusted comrades. So then how?

“Oh you must be confused with my father.” Kakashi said mellowly. “The white fang of the leaf. He used lighting techniques. How exactly did you come by this information?”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima jumped away as she observed the Genin’s movements, and was surprised by the fire. She quickly went onto the ground, away from the trees as much as possible.

That amount of fire is incredible. I highly doubt a Genin has enough chakra to create a fire ninjutsu that strong. Maybe it’s a Genjustu?!

Hashimas’ eyes widened and she tried to disrupt her flow of chakra, in case it was a Genjutsu.

The rain genin shooting the fire toward them saw the pair flush out of their hiding spot. It didn’t seem to be genjustu, Kai reasoned due to heat actually feeling like heat. Then again, he didn’t know much about genjustu compared to ninjutsu. He laughed, sounding very deep and mechanical through the gas mask.

“You may call me Reaver! Now become a part of the collection!”

Reaver showed off its several genin headbands and scrolls, no doubt from slaughtered genin from the exam judging by the dried blood. It puffed a small cloud of a substance before he shot a stream of flames toward Hashima’s direction. Trying to conserve chakra, Kai tossed a few needles toward Reaver, only for them to bounce off after piercing the cloth. That must be...

“Careful Hashima! He has heavy body armor on under there!”

Her lips quirked into a combination of excruciating pain and steely determination- but mainly the former-, Sagiso squeezed out a grim, miserable smile. That was all she could do to remain on her feet, which by now had rivulets of blood trickling down them. As she took slow, measured steps towards Azumi, a distinct pair of crimson footprints were left behind. When Sagiso finally arrived at the other Kunoichi's side her face had somewhat returned to normal, though she still winced with each exertion of her feet. "5... mins...tops... no more." Her voice came out in strained fragments, as she gave the best answer she could- given her current situation.

She'd only be able to continue moving for another 5 minutes, any more than that would cause lingering scars on the tissue in her leg. Using the Flickering Wind Shadow twice in such a short period of time had really pushed her limits. The technique, though powerful, would easily result in a pyrrhic victory. Her current state looked pretty bad and felt even worst, but she would live, her bleeding would stop within the hour, and her muscles would've recovered enough for combat within the day. She would recover completely given a few days of rest with almost no visible side-effects.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima dodged the flames again and headed towards Kai.
“Ok, I think I figured it out. It’s not Genjutsu, that’s for sure. I think that armor behind his sleeves produce a gas that is incredibly flammable or something. Add that with a bit of fire ninjutsu and you got a lot of dangerous flames. So if we destroy the armor, he shouldn’t pose too much of a threat, if my theory is correct. I can’t use wind, since it’ll probably help the flames. However, I can use mud style and you can use whatever will affect him. If we work together, we should be able to neutralize the flames and get rid of it’s source, the armor in his sleeves,” Hashima whispered her plan to Kai.

“I think you may be right, I was eyeing that myself.” Kai whispered. “He seems to have two of them at least, in each sleeve. My water would just get evaporated, but maybe...that’s it! Hashima, get some mud on him, I’ve got an idea that can back you up.”

“Quit your talking! Shut up and accept your fate!”

Reaver ignited the gas, torching again with two jet streams of flames, laughing all the while. Kai ducked under the flames, his face starting to sweat due to the exposure around the flames. Reaver then quickly used his hand pointing toward Hashima, the flames cutting into two different spiral streams, shooting faster than before.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima dodged one attack of the flames and then put her hands on the ground.
“Mud Style: Muddy Water Wall!” she shouted. The ground turned into mud and made a large wall, protecting her from the other attacks. Then as it turned into a muddy wave, she went away as the wave went towards Reaver. If it hit, it would attach itself to his body, hardening and restricting his movements.

“...?!? What the HELL is that?!”

Reaver was hit by the muddy wave, not expecting the justu to harden on him. Reaver’s motor was audible now, as it worked overtime, the flames working hard to get the now hardened mud off of him. Kai took this opportunity as his chance. He made a few handsigns before gesturing toward the Mud on him.

Mud has traces of earth as well as water. Therefore, in theory...

“Secret technique! A thousand needles of death!”

Parts of the mud that Hashima had made that weren’t attached to him flung up into the air. They sharpened into speakers of hardened rock and ice. This mixture seemed to make them ever more deadly, especially while Reaver was restricted by the mud. The needle Spears crashes down on him, puncturing through his clothes and making a loud crunch sound in the armor. Reaver screamed out in pain, a high pitches noise being heard.

Reaver hobbled off of the broken mud restraints, his pipe layered hood having holes and cracks in it, obvious gas leaking out.

“That’s it!” Reaver said, his face visible, bleeding heavily. “You will all burn!!!”

Reaver ignited his flames again, but instead of flinging it’s fire, uncontrolled gas was released caused a massive burst of fire everywhere in all directions. He screamed in agony, as he fell to the ground, Kai quickly darting over to the crumbled mud wall for some protection

Last edited:
‘So he’s going to play that card...’ Kiro figured it was a technique Kakashi liked to keep close to him, especially if he tried to bring up the White Fang. Kiro had heard the stories from those who watched their comrades die by Kakashi’s hand. Very few they may have been, those that had witnessed it had been traumatized by the brutality of the technique. It sounded like a technique that Kiro would like to have for himself. He continued to look at Kakashi, not changing his facial expression to reveal anything else. Kiro just decided to play along.

“Yeah, you’re right. I probably mistook you for someone else. It’s just that I’ve overhead some of my elders talking about it and I was just curious, that’s all. Please excuse my mistake.” Kiro apologized as he ran his hand through his hair.

“So...” Kiro said trying to change the conversation. “So can I just choose any room and it’s mine or do I have to share?” Kiro asked Kakashi. Now all he wanted to do was take a good shower, eat, and then relax. As lazy as that sounded, the Forest of Death really did take its toll on him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima took shelter as well with the wall and then used quite a bit of her chakra to do some hand movements.
“Mud Style: Bottomless Mud Hole! Mud Style: Mud Doll!”

The ground beneath Reaver seemed to have turned into a deep muddy pit. Then, two mud clones appeared from next to Hashima and began heading in the direction of Reaver. If he tried to get out with the muddy walls, it would only pull him in deeper. The mud clones also helped the process by grabbing Reaver and helping him drown in the mud hole.

“Blrugh....no!!!” Reaver said, struggling in the mud fall, his gas pipes busted. “You....You!!! You will not make a fool of me! Die! Dieeee!!!!!”

Out of the tubes on his back, several objects were shot into the air. The spheres had several written letters on them and were shot in many scattered directions. Kai recognized them immediately.

“Bombs! This cover won’t do! He’s attacking from above!”

Kai flew from the cover, reaver keeping them on their toes. The Bonn’s came, explosions going off everywhere like a battlefield. Reaver looked at the clones and scowled, making a few handsigns with his burnt hands.

“fire style! Dragon’s gale!”

His mouth then opened and breathed a projection of fire at the clones at close proximity, shattering them to bits. He then closed his mouth and took a deep breath, bombs still shooting out as he tried to emerge from the mud trap. Kai tossed some senbon toward some bombs, making them explode in the air, but there were far too many to counter.

“I’m sure they did, you would be surprised by how often I get that.” Kakashi played off. “Even after his death it’s still mistaken for him, even attacked. But that’s a story for another time.”

Kakashi was relieved the topic had shifted to more of a relevant one towards the situation at hand. Kakashi pointed toward stairs that were at the wall behind him.

“Go down these stairs and you will see dozens of rooms. They were separated due to previous attempts on killing before the next exam. Everything you need will be In your room. You will be called out at 12:00 tomorrow to begin the next exam.”

Azumi took a moment to process the information. Five minutes had not been a...desirable window, but given Sagiso's condition and likely the toll she had taken from the battle before hand with Kenji she figured Sagiso had been pushing herself past her limits just for those five minutes so she was not about to give her ally a hard time over it.

"I see, well then we need to take advantage of your time and gain distance. Please follow me, I'll do my best to keep you close and let me know if you begin to falter." Azumi said, as she kept a good hold on Ryo as she still held his body in an over the shoulder carry before she began to advance forward. With the intent to simply leave and move away from this battle as far as Sagiso's legs could take her.

Kenji watched all of this, still in his semi-conscious daze, as his dazed mind wondered what happened to his ally Sakura. And wondered if she was okay or not.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima widened her eyes at the appearance of all the paper bombs; and rushed towards Kai before using multiple hand movements, and then placing her hand on the ground.

“Mud Style: Protective Mud Dome!”

As the name suggested, the ground around Kai and Hashima turned into mud and spread, eventually creating a dome around their bodies. The mud hardened and repaired itself, helping protect them against all the bombs.

“I guess... after it ends we should check on him,” Hashima muttered while gasping for air and regaining chakra.

“That power...is impressive for a Xeno.” Kai admitted. “He has plenty enough scrolls, I suppose he simply loves killing?”

At a moment like this, Kai wished he could pull off his organic freeze justu. Unfortunately, he was still recovering from the last times he used it. All of a sudden, the sounds of bombardment stopped. On the outside of the dome, it got deadly quiet. Suddenly, a drop came down from the mud dome, and burnt Kai. Kai winced and used his water control to address the burn. He looked up and noticed that the whole dome was starting to drip with the melting hot mud. Kia made a handsign with his free hand.

“Ice barrier!”

He quickly made a globe of ice to cover thebinside of the earth dome, but the extreme heat from the outside was proving effective at eating away at the ice barrier. Outside, Reaver was projecting heats from the palms of his hands onto the barrier, superheating it, steam erupting from the dome.

“We need to take him out quick, it’s the only way we can beat this guy...!”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“Ok ok... I haven’t really tested out this jutsu that well, but it seems like the best I got... cover me,” Hashima said as she got out of the barrier herself. Then she used a couple of hand movements and began sliding down the ground, but it was now mud. She went behind Reaver, and her hands were covered in mud as she put them on Reaver’s sleeves. Mud had been released onto him and was hardening, while Hashima was increasing the pressure her hands had on him.

Mud Style: Muddy Limbs Justu!

Kai followed her outside of the barrier and struck several bombs that Reaver had shot toward them with senbon. He creates a few shadow clones with a. Few handsigns to help intercept his projectiles as he was gripped by Hashima. Reaver struggled as the mud hardened and tightened, his grunts getting more audible, as the piles that shot out the bombs were clogged.

“Urghh....! Let me go you Witch!”

He tried to heat the mud enough to break out, but ended up instead bringing him stuck with burning mud. He screamed in agony again as he was stuck in this burning state. Kai landed next to Hashima after the interception was done and looked at Reaver.

“It appears the worst of it is over.”

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OOC: I think you mean hashima xD
BIC: “G-go! Take the scrolls! I can’t keep him like this forever! If you’re really unsure if we can still beat him, use a powerful jutsu now when he’s vulnerable or something!” Hashima shouted, trying to keep the pressure with her hands on Reaver.

Kai nodded quickly, taking a few senbon needles and bring it to Reaver’s held face. He used them accurately, wedging them into certain places on his neck and face. Reaver gasped, coughing hysterically and the senbon stabbed his head and neck areas. Kai then reach for a random ammount of scrolls he could grab. Two heaven and an earth scroll. The mud was extremely hot so he couldn’t take much more without being heavily burned.

Reaver’s limbs became weaker after he was stabbed by the needles, as he broke through the mud due to his weight and ammount of burning he did. Once on the ground, he stripped of his breathing mask coughed up blood into the mud and couldn’t even formulate words, instead came out as gibberish.

Kai looked to Hashima, as if silently presenting his work, pocketing the scrolls and gesturing toward the needles inside their foe

Kiro nodded to Kakashi, silently thanking him, before heading down the stairs. As he did, Kiro thought about what Kakashi had said. Apparently the rooms had been separated because of attempted murders of other genin. He wondered if splitting them up really made a difference. If careful enough, one could possibly find a way into another’s room if they tried. However, Kiro doubted any of the other genin would try something like that. From what he had seen, a lot of the genin were on the more ‘friendly’ side of the spectrum.

Anyways, when Kiro finally arrived at the room he wanted, he made sure to set some traps up for any expected visitors. After that, Kiro went to go take a nice, refreshing shower, cleaning off the grime from the Forest of Death.

Relaxing as it was, Kiro took this time to figure out what he was going to do next. One of the places Kiro wanted to visit in the Leaf was the Uchiha District. He wanted to see what it was like to be around so many of his own clan mates. However, he was not a clan mate. He had lost his birthright at a young age and now all he would be able to do is watch his clan as an outsider. Kiro hated that thought. They would have to understand soon enough.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima took her hands off Reaver and nodded.

“He’s basically dead now, and while normally I would be terrified of that, I don’t think there’s time for that in an Exam like this. Besides it’s literally called the forest of DEATH,” she said, trying to lighten the mood. Then she turned in the direction of the tower. “Let’s get going, surely it can’t be too far away, right?” she told Kai.

“Actually, in fact it’s just right there.”

Kai pointed toward the tower, which had looked closer than it had before during the fight. Kai cocked his head.

“He must of had a genjustu going, not wanting us to figure out that he was puppy guarding the tower, trying to smite anyone who would attempt to head in. Looks like he failed.”

Kai looked at his extra heaven scroll, and simply discarded it into the river that had now shown to be nearby. He let it flow down the stream to whomever would be lucky enough to find it. He looked at the The tower, which only appeared to be a few hundred meters away.

“Shall we proceed?”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“Yes we shall. We mustn’t keep the others waiting,” Hashima said with a grin. “Though to be honest, yea I’m pretty excited to get this part of the exam over with. I don’t think I would’ve liked the last day, this place gives me the creeps,” she told him. Then she began the journey towards the now not-so-far-looking tower structure and hurried along. Eventually, she reached the doors.

“Hm, Intresting.” Kai said judging the door. “I wouldn’t imagine it’s booby trapped, I believe it’s safe to head in.”

Kai eased on the door, opening up to se a large empty room, with the writing for ‘heaven’ and ‘earth’ on it. Kai assumes this is where they would present their scrolls.

“Seems straightforward enough.” Kai said taking out his scrolls. “Open them together?”

“Looks safe to me.” Zaku grinned as he saw two people head in toward the doors. “I say we go along with! And no, I’m not going to wait for your input.”

Zaku boldly went ahead of the group, and rushed toward the door. Kabuto scratched his head.

“Hey, wait for the rest of us!”

Kabuto followed close behind Zaku as well, as they reached the interior of the tower.

Last edited:
Madoka had not been one to wait for this chance, as she saw Zaku charged ahead she tailed him and Kabuto as she went inside the interior of the tower; all the while she kept her eyes peeled for any possible threats though there appeared to be none as she followed her exam allies inside.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima followed Kai into the room, and saw others enter as well.

Seems like others have made their way to the tower near the same time as us. Interesting...

Hashima then noticed the two writings for “Heaven” and “Earth.” She took out her scrolls and nodded at Kai before opening them. Shortly afterwards, she realized she was teleported to another location.

Kai has suddenly teleported to a knew location. When he looked to his left, so did Hashima. A grey haired jounin welcomes them, apparently reading a book. He exchanged a small wave before returning to his reading.

“So, more eh? Congrats.” He said, not making eye contact. “You two are the second group to make it here. The next exam will start tomorrow at 12:00, I suggest you restock your energy by then in your discuss rooms down the stairs behind me. There should be food, baths, and everything you need in them.”

Zaku barge in the door, just as he saw two people teleport somewhere else. What? I guess that’s what these scrolls do. Zaku looked at the wall signs of ‘earth’ and ‘heaven’ and brought out the matching scrolls. At this time, Kabuto and those trailing him appeared to have caught up. Kabuto stopping a few feet from the sound ninja.

“You should slow down and wait for the group next time.” Kabuto bickered. “Well, in any case, thanks for escorting me here. There was a guy puppy guarding this tower earlier, i would never have made it past him alone.”

Lako skidded out of the way of the darts and then detected Tomiko behind him. "Lightning style forbidden jutsu!: lightning web!" Lako roared, instantly feeling tired after using that move. Slowly electric tendrils crept out from where he stood weaving together one by one forming a web of bright blue crackling electricity. Lakos hair stood on end giving him the impression of a mad scientist, he panted loudly sweat poring from his temples he swayed on his feet and spoke in a quite raspy voice "this is my web, ten times more powerful then my steel cable one." He paused "it also amplifies my dual beams, but shame it takes up so much chakra ."
'I don't think I can win this.' He thought desperately 'not after all of my training'
Lako felt his legs go numb and knew he wouldn't be able to dodge anything else. 'Better to go all out then huh?' He thought.

His hands weaved signs faster then ever before "lightning style: twin beam jutsu!" The lightning shot toward the genin going at high speeds. Lako swayed again falling to his knees. He covered his head and screamed an agonising sound as unconscious took him away.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo knew he was going to lose, unless he found Kilka or another Genin who he could kill. He noticed the numerous fights going on, he couldn't risk losing his one scroll. Then he noticed the large tower that he was supposed to get to in order to pass the exam.
"Just gotta kill some unsuspecting genin and hope he or she has a earth scroll," He mumbled quietly as he found his first target. He killed the first one, but sadly, he had no scroll. This process repeated with 6 genin, his knife was stained due to all the people he killed. Eventually, he found one with an earth scroll and made a beeline to the tower.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu saw the beam fly straight at him, there was no way of dodging it this time. He brought his hands together and moved them to the ground.

"Earth Style: Double Mud Wall Jutsu!"

The ground rose almost instantly, forming two thick walls made from mud and dirt. He figured if anything was gonna stop the electricity, these would. He could feel the first wall absorb the brunt of the damage, cracking and eventually crumbling. However, this meant that blocking the rest of the beam was significantly easier for the second wall as he was able to leap of the way just as that one broke too.

Realizing that the fight was over and Lako had fallen to the ground, Yasu took a moment to collect himself. That's when he remembered he wasn't the only one fighting, and turned to make sure Tomiko was okay.

"Earth Style, Traverse Tunnel Jutsu!"

Tomiko had seen the incoming attack, which caused her eyes to widen, but responded with an instinctual flurry of hand signs as she dove underground and just managed to avoid the enhanced electric attack.

Tomiko waited out the lightning before it faded which caused her to peak her head out as she jumped out of the hole and had seen that Lako was out of it. Tomiko sighed in relief.

Man, that was too close for comfort.

Tomiko glanced over towards Yasu, and saw that he had been okay which caused her to let out a sigh of relief. Once Tomiko confirmed that Yasu was okay she walked over to Lako's prone body and inspected him before she discovered a Heaven Scroll on hand. She grabbed it and held it out for Yasu to see as she flashed a victory sign.

"We did it partner. One scroll down one to go." Tomiko said with a smile, though she had kept the scroll in her hand at the moment...

----------
Madoka caught up with Zaku and Kabuto as she had also seen the signs Heaven and Earth on the wall which Madoka figured meant they needed to use the scrolls in some fashion as she pulled out her own Heaven & Earth Scroll before she glanced at the others.

"Suppose you think we need to open these to progress further?" Madoka asked, as she had seen no one else within the tower so she guessed the scrolls had been the key.

“I think that’s the idea.” Kabuto said, adjusting his glasses. “I believe this is the end of the exam. I wonder what these scrolls would do?”

Zaku, knowing well what would happen after watching Hashima and Kai open them, smirked as he took his scrolls out.

“See you on the other side.”

He flapped the scrolls open immediately, vanishing in a puff of smoke toward the prelim area. Kabuto blinked.

“...I suppose that answers that.”

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Yasu ran over to Tomiko, who had picked up the scroll and began flaunting it.

"I'm happy too," he chuckled, "but don't you think we should be a little quieter?"

He looked down at Lako, who was out cold. Yasu sighed and bent down, picking Lako up over his shoulder. Lighter than I thought he would be...
Moving him to a tree out of sight, he propped him up against the trunk before making his way back to Tomiko.

"Well, ready to keep moving? We have one more heaven scroll to get after all."

Tomiko merely gave a shrug in response to Yasu's request to be "quite" as she quickly put the Heaven Scroll in her bag as Yasu set Lako aside safely. Upon his question, Tomiko replied with a nod.

"Ready when you are, let's get it done and get to the tower!" Tomiko replied with her usual energy and pep as she seemed eager to find the second Heaven Scroll Yasu needed so they could progress.

----------
Madoka saw Zaku open the scrolls before he vanished before their eyes. Madoka had an eyebrow raised before she assumed that this was the procedure as she herself opened both her scrolls and had not a moment later been similarly teleported towards the prelim arena much as the others before her had.

I auto shrugged and bright out his scrolls, exchanging a look to Katsuo.

“I suppose you know the drill?”

Kabuto opened up his scrolls, teleporting to the prelims are along with Madoka and Zaku. Zaku was met with the image of Kakashi, Hashima, and Kai, who were conversing since before they arrived. Heh, looks like we aren’t the only ones to make it. Kakashi gave them a simple wave.

“Exam start tomorrow at 12:00, beds doesn’t there.” As he pointed to the stairs, starting to grow tired of explaining it over again.

“So this is where we part then.” Kai said to Hashima, right before the stairs. “Out of all the other xenos here, you are the only one I believe that is worthy of passing these exams. Or at least that’s the impression I get.”

Lako awoke next to a tree, a pounding headache slamming down on his head. 'at least they gave me a bit of cover' he grumbled. He started to get up when a rustle of leaves stopped him, a small mousey haired leaf female genin stumbled out of the bushes in front of him. It only took one punch to knock her out. Lako searched her pockets and was greeted by the sight of two beautiful scrolls he nearly screamed with delight Lako dumped her next to same tree he had previously been placed next to and gagged her. Lako took off toward the tower adrenaline coursing through him. He darted from cover to cover trying his hardest to stay hidden. He looked at the tower looming up above him 'can't get skittish now, not when I'm so close' he thought.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo looked around, no one seemed to be firing anything at him. Now was the home stretch, he had to give it his all, or lose and go home, disappoint everyone that said he could become a Chunin and face the harassment he'd receive from the people who said he couldn't.
Not now, I won't fail, I can't disappoint everyone again, not like last time. It'll never happen again, mark my words, I WILL BECOME A CHUNIN!!!! He ran full speed to the tower, but he tripped on a rock and slid on the floor. Fortunately, it just so happened to be in the tower which meant that Taiyo Akugami passed.
Saved by luck again. I shouldn't have passed, everyone outclasses me in terms of skill, but I can't doubt myself now, I've made it this far, let's just hope Kilka did too.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hashima was a bit happy that she was the second to reach the tower, and nodded at Kai. "Yeah, I guess. You too, I mean, you're a pretty good guy I'd like seeing pass," she said with a smile. "I hope we don't have to fight each other again, if that's necessary for the next exam," she told him. Then she went to her room and took a very long bath. After making sure all of her body was clean, she got dressed into a comfortable outfit. Then she ate dinner, and simply slept on the bed.

----------------

Raiku closed his book about strategy and put it on the desk next to his bed. He turned off the lights and closed his eyes.

I wonder who those people at the river were... maybe I'll see them again.

Though before Raiku could think any more thoughts, he fell asleep.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
As the pair moved through the forest, they had the amazing luck of coming across a weaker shinobi who had somehow not been taken out yet. A quick flick of his wrist and Yasu had sent a feather dart into his opponents neck. They also had the luck for the shinobi to have a Heaven Scroll still on them.

"Well damn, that's a one in a million chance... but I'll take it!"

Yasu snatched the scroll before turning back to Tomiko with a sly grin on his face.

"Only one thing left to do, get to the tower!"

Tomiko could not believe the pair's luck as they just happened to run into a ninja who had the scroll Yasu. Not that they both had a Heaven and Earth Scroll which meant now they could advance to the tower and pass the exam. Tomiko could hardly contain her excitement as she gave a nod before she jumped forward.

"Right, let's get to that tower!" Tomiko said with her natural energy as she was eager to get out of this forest. She enjoyed her time here, all things considered, but she was ready to advance on and pass this exam.

Finally, after a few short minutes, Ryo was booted out of Sakura's mind like a swatted fly. The force that the pinkette withheld was immense, and the Yamanaka had not been trained on how to sustain within someone else's consciousness when they fought back. The pain became too much to bear, so Ryo had no other choice but to be forcefully removed.

He had gotten a good couple of minutes away as he staggered within Sakuras body into the forest, and fell to the knees while gripping his head. His soul was projected outwards and back to his body in seconds.

Ryo's own physique had then snapped back to life, his eyes groggily opening as he settled within himself. He found himself being lifted in a shoulder carry by Azumi, accompanied by a weary Sagiso. He groaned, grabbing his own head and even feeling the sting in his back - memories of the slicing returning to him.

"I-I'm back. She somehow managed to kick me out of her mind...it's practically been unheard of but she did it. I;m sorry if I wasn't able to hold her long enough..." He stuttered aloud. "Thanks for watching out for me, you can set me down." He spoke, realizing how much of a burden his dead weight would have been for Azumi who had just come out of battle as well.