• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My Pokemons! Let me show you them.. :D

Welcome to my Art thread! Thanks for stopping by, please read the rules below~

I draw Pokemon for a shop I own on another website. Your welcome to use them for graphics as long as you give credit to "Hotaru-Neko".

You may not "adopt" them in any way or give them names.

Pokemon with a white outline are off-limits as far as using them for a sig or avy. These pokes/art rights are specifically owned by one person, and one person only so respect this rule.

Do not Direct Link, save to your own server please.

Keep in mind I don't own Pokemon, but this is all my original work as well as a few folks OC's. So no stealing or claiming as your own. Do the right thing and give credit, I'll find you!

The original work is much larger than these, but for the sake of Dial-uppers and to discourage any misuse they have been saved as thumbnail sized GIF's. The background isn't transparent, sorry 'bout that.

I'm very busy and have a lot of work to finish so I can't do requests.

Newest- Dec on
eeveethumb.gif
glaceonthumb.gif
Happyfeetgloria.gif
happyfeetmumble.gif

Done within the last Six Months
golduckthumb.gif
miloticthumb.gif
lillucarthumb.gif
mareeepthumb.gif

Junothumb.gif
torchickthumb.gif
pesianthumb.gif
DPthumb.gif

chimchar.gif
piplupthumb.gif
turtwig.gif

Done within the last year
cherubiithumb.gif
chinglingthumb.gif
bulbathumb.gif
Nidorinathumb.gif

oddish.gif
bosyealthumb.gif
togepithumb.gif
skittyriyothumb.gif

Tired and it's late, so I'll add moar Tomorrow. Comments are loved~​

First comment Yeah.

Anyways, I like your stlye of how you draw the Pokemon. Your shading is great and they look really close to the orginal Pokemon in a different pose. They look so realistic when you draw them. Anywho, keep up the good work, I'll be back soon enough.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Wow, yet again we play host to another fantastic artist. These are awesome - they remind me a bit of Suta-Raito's style too, though there's definitely something very unique about them - especially your latest ones.

Pity you're not doing any requests as I think your art would look pretty good on the banner and beside the Pokedex box on the next site layout, but if you change your mind and want to do anything - lemmie know. :)

*gaspshockflailgaspgaspshock* WOW!!! These are so AWESOME!!! (It is a pity you aren't doing requests.) I say the most nicey done are the Milotic and the Dialga (especially the Milotic). But in my opinion the Glacion, the Riolu, and the Persian are the best. (Awww.. Such a cute winged heart for the Glacion. *wuffles*)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
K'ya!!!! Your stuff look so awesome!!!! I wish I could do that.... I especially like the Torchic for some reason. That's strange coming from my mouth fingers (as I'm typing, not saying anything) because I can almost never find a good reason to like Torchic...

All of them are really cute! Keep up the good work!

wow those are great i think you should take up doctor oaks proposal, i love the Milotic (do beautiful), Dialga (cool pose) and chingling (so cute)

Geez, your Pokemon drawings are good. The best one is Chingling in my opinion, because of the expression on it's face and the pose. Though in the games, I hate chingling because it bugs me in caves, but your pic made me want to hug it.

And I usually don't hug things.

Your style has very clean lines and cute expressions. I really liked the dressed-up Skitty. Skitty is just soo awesome! I like that in some of the drawings, they don't have black lines, so it makes them look more...natural, I guess.

I like them all, but I'd definitely have to go with Skitty as being my favorite. Just the expression is perfect enough by itself. But the hat really did it, lol.

Wow, I'm in love with your art style! :) And Doctor Oak is right about multiple things - one of which (that hasn't been reiterated yet) is that Pokecharms seems to attract all these talented artists. For something that doesn't advertise as an art board, that's kind of impressive.

My favorites are definitely the Persian (I'm in love with it) and the Skitty (I love the hat and scarf!). Your art style really does them well, and you have them in interesting poses. I really like how...I want to say curvy (but I don't think that's the right word) your style is, it's awesome.

I hope you will eventually post more, because they're really fun to look at. :)

Is it me, or did I actually just get the urge to watch Happy Feet(or whatever penguin movie that was)? XD

Well, great style, nice shading. Looks really great, and almost official. Chingling (well, all of them, but whatever) is beyond adorable, the expression is just so cute, and the position suits it well. I can't wait to see more of these, they're excellent!

And damn, Skitty has a white outline.

Well you can draw pokemon alot better than i can thats for sure heheh

I really like the shading and highlights. The extremes or each really make the picture really pop out to the viewer

Very nice drawings.I like the Dialga the most.BTW,is it just me,or does that chimchar look like ash has turned into a chimchar?With the peace sign too,eh.It is still good though.

I have to say... wow! You're a great artist.

I think the Cherrim is the best, the shading on it is pretty much perfect. Good job! :)

I think that these are sooo cute!
Too bad there isnt a pikachu, though, xD
Anyways, Skitty is my fave, I love it! Great work!

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Let me join the list of people in your fan club. Wow. Fantastic shading!

The only thing is, I think something happened when you reduced the size of the Newest- Dec on pictures. Either that, or you were experimenting with a different shading style. Because they're much flatter-looking than the Done within the last Six Months or Done within the last year drawings, and I really prefer the shading on those. The penguins in particular look like stickers rather than 3D pictures.

I think Cherrim, Oddish and Togepi are my favourites. Pipipi!