• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia(RP)

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Thanks Ken, you did great too! Good luck on the rest of the entrance exams!" Parker was still a little shaken and out of breath from the 0 pointer, but he was just happy nobody died. He started making his way to the exit gate like the announcements had instructed them to.

As he heard the siren, the zero point robot, that Davis had been controlling, slouched to the ground as the power had been shut off. Davis Yuto, had just finished his practical exam and he had a feeling like had done pretty decent. He had a rough start, but soon he had climbed onto the back of one of the giant zero point robots, and did a bit of rewiring. He then used his new robot buddy to smash up the competition, and even smashed into another zero point robot that was terrorizing some other contenders. It was a pretty good run, Davis knew it.

He clamored out of the bot and began to walk towards the exit gate, while his face was smeared with greese.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Yumi let out a sigh, a grin on her face as the exam concluded.

That was fun...

Yumi turned to Kaz and gave the electric girl a pat on the back.

"You have a cool quirk. I have no doubt you'll be accepted. See you around." Yumi said with a smile as she began to walk away to go rest and recover.

Kaz was surprised the Yumi went to talk with her after the exam ended but she settled those nerves and gave a small nod.

"T-thank you. I'm sure you will to." Kaz said before, like Yumi, she would make her way to the exit gate as instructed.

a couple of nurses walked into the arena and carried Hiro out. Hiro moaned in discomfort as he tried to move only for one of the nurses to keep him still.

Yukino woke up, to see that most of the people that had helped her left, except for Veno, who was still unconscious. Many nurses came to try to help Yukino, but she refused their help. But she then said, "I'm fine, really. Who you need to take is that guy over there."

The nurses took Veno to the nurse's office, and Yukino headed out.

As soon as Yukino headed out of the arena, she noticed Kaz and another girl. Yukino ran up to Kaz, and said, "Wooh! That was one heck of an exam! I got 55 points! How many did you get?"

"phew,finnaly over"Daigo walked over to kazumi"hey kid,nice job with the kill shot,I'm sure you'll get accepted,and you never told me your name"Daigo smiled and gave kazumi a thumbs up"I think all of us past,and to be honest we make a good team,after all nobody died"Daigo placed his hand on his chest,his hand was covered in blood

Kaz blushed as she saw a couple of students approach her. She was quite nervous to be...surrounded like this. Though she did her best to hide those nerves.

"I-I'm not sure. I think I got anywhere from 60-70. I-I'm not good with math, and I probably gave myself some extra points i-in my head." Kaz answered as she turned to Daigo.

"Oh, s-sorry. Y-you can call me Kaz." Kaz said to Daigo.

Yukino smiled, and said to Kaz, "Really? Well, then you're on a league of your own!" She laughed a little bit.

She then turned to Daigo, and said, "To be honest myself, I hope we don't work in teams again. Nothing wrong with any of you, it's just...I don't really work well with others." Yukino then starting having flash-backs of her ambushing most of the competition.

Yukino then looked to the group, and said, "Well, after this the school will tell us if we got accepted or not. So, let's just relax. I know this place that sells great ramen, and really cheap on top of that! If any of you would like to head with me, that would be great."

"nice to meet Kaz,they should be announcing the end of the exam soon, maybe we should head back to the entrance,and I wouldn't mind some ramen I'll be there"Daigo walked back to the entrance"I need to look in a mirror there's probably blood all over my face"he said to himself

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"That sounds great! And since we're getting to know each other, I'm Yumiko though you can call me Yumi." Yumi said with a smile to the group over Yukino's idea as she goes to give Kaz a pat on the back.

"No reason to be nervous, you killed it out there!" Yumi complimented.

"Y-yeah. Some food would be good, I mean i-if you want to eat with me. W-which I understand if you wouldn't..." Kaz said, a small blush on her face from the praise.

League of my own? Killed it? No, this was just a circumstance. I only did well cause electricity worked good on the robots. I'm really nothing special...

Yukino looked at Yumi, and said, "Our names are so similar. I hope we don't get the same class, or the teacher might confuse the two of us!"

Yukino then looked at Kaz, and said, "What do you mean 'if I wouldn't'? You're great, and I think that we could be great friends! Going out to eat will let us know each other a bit more!"

Yukino then noticed that Daigo left to the entrance of the school. I thought they sent the results of the exam to the students through mail? Oh, well...I guess.

"O-okay. Sorry it was just....let's go eat." Kaz said, dropping the subject all together as she prepared to eat with Yukino and Yumi. Kaz had a small smile on her face, one she tried to mask, for she wasn't used to being call "great" by others.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I'd say that's the teacher's problem. I for one would love to be in the same class as you!" Yumi said with a big smile to Yukino.

Kicked robot butt and now I might make some friends. Yep, this has been a great day!

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker overheard some of the girls that were fighting the 0 pointer talking about going to eat. "How in the world could you eat in such a time?" he thought to himself. There was no way he could go out and eat right now, he was too worried about getting in, he hadn't taken out as many robots as the others had so he didn't know if he even got enough points. Parker decided to just head home, he stepped through the gates and left school grounds.

Yukino smiled, and exclaimed, "Alright, let's go eat!"

------------------------------

Yukino then lead the two to the ramen shop. "Wassup, pops!" Yukino exclaimed to an old man. The old man came out through a door, and said, "Ah, Yukino. What brings you here?" Yukino smiled, and said, "Not much, just thought I could treat my new friends." The old man looked at the two other girls, and said, "A friend of Yukino is a friend of mine. And don't you two worry about paying, it's on the house tonight."

Yukino then lead Yumi and Kaz to a table, and there they all sat.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Yumi took a seat along with Yukino and gave a grin, she examined the place and felt it was quite nice. Almost as nice as hearing about the house treatment they would receive.

"Using connections to your advantage, I like you already!" Yumi said with a smile to Yukino.

Kaz took a seat along with Yukino and Yumi. Kaz had to release a breath to settle the nerves before she faced Yukino.

"T-thank you. T-this seems like a nice place." Kaz said, with a voice only a little louder than a whisper. Kaz wasn't used to socializing much.

Yukino smiled and said, "You're welcome, Kaz. Let this celebrate us taking our first steps into being heroes!"

Yukino then looked at Yumi with a confused look, and asked, "What do you mean?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Yumi gave a grin.

"Oh nothing, just you and the owner seem like old chums. Are you a valued customer?" Yumi asked, curious about the details. The owner and Yukino seemed quite close.

Yukino replied with, "Oh, uh...it's a long story."

Before anyone could say anything else, a waiter appeared, and looked at the three girls. "How may I help you today?" he asked.

Yukino snapped her finger towards the waiter, and said, "The usual. Pops knows what I like."

-----------
Daigo was walking to the ramen shop to meet up with the others"wish I would have known that there sending it in the mail earlier"he said to himself as he arrived"hey guys I'm here"Daigo entered the shop and took a seat beside the others"so, do you know when the exam results ate going to come in the mail"he asked when he was handed a bowl of ramen

"Just a bowl of r-ramen...please." Kaz said to the waiter as she noticed Daigo join up with them. Kaz kept her eyes on the table and remained quite; another example of not being so good in a social setting.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Yumi grinned as she scanned the menu before she made her order. She soon noticed Daigo join them as she thought over how the food was gonna taste; as well as whether or not she'd be accepted.

I know I wasn't among "the elite" but I feel pretty comfortable with how the exam went. No doubt I got in the U.A.

"They said they'll mail in the results by the end of next week, but I don't think none of us have to worry," Yukino said.

The old man then came, and said, "That's right. You all have something in you worthy for all of you to be called heroes."

Yukino was surprised, and said, "Woah, Pops! You scared me! Try not to spook me like that!"

The old man laughed, and said, "I'm sorry. Here is your food." He then passed everybody their plate. "Thanks, Pops!" Yukino exclaimed, as she went right into the ramen.

That's right. You all have something in you worthy for all of you to be called heroes...

Kaz frowned at that as she would focus on eating her ramen. Kaz wanted to be a hero more than anything. But...did she really have that something that made her "worthy" to be a hero? Kaz had her doubts...

"so what do we do until then"Daigo asked as he slurped up ramen"this is the best ramen I've ever had!"Daigo said as he slurped up as much ramen until the bowl was completely empty"more please! oh sorry,I'll pay for my meal"Daigo laughed wiping his face with a napkin

Yukino looked at Daigo, and said, "Hmm...I guess we can do whatever we want. I know what I'll be doing, however. I'm going to train my body and my quirk. If any of you would like to train with me, that would be fine."

The old man laughed at Daigo, and said, "No, it's fine. Like I told the other two, this meal is on the house! Eat to your hearts content!" Daigo was then handed another bowl.

Yukino smiled and laughed along with them, but noticed that Kaz didn't look as happy. I wonder what's wrong with Kaz. I'll ask as soon as we're alone, I don't want to seem extremely rude.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Training huh? Sounds good to me. What say you guys?" Yumi asked the others, some training after all this sounded good to her ears. Yumi also noticed Kaz's frown and couldn't help but wonder what the issue was.

Kaz heard the offer, a small smile on her face as she was about to accept before she heard a buzz in her pocket. Kaz revealed her phone and saw a text on it, which caused her to frown once more.

"Sorry, maybe...maybe another time. I gotta go. Thanks for the meal." Kaz said as she got up and walked away to head back home.

Kaz...

Yukino wanted to go after her, but she had no right reason to do so. So, she decided to keep talking with Yumi and Daigo.

-------------------------------

After an hour or so, everyone had finished, and were heading off to their home.

Yukino made it to her apartment, safe and sound. And she sat down on her couch, and started watching some TV.

"thank you"Daigo ate the next bowl and gave a smile"I'm in...uh kaz are you ok,what's going on,is something wrong"Daigo looked worried as kaz walked out with a frown"

---------------------------------------
Later after Daigo left to his apartment he lies on his bed and took out a notebook,he began drawing a picture of the exam with everyone in it until he got to Kaz"why has she been so down she was amazing,but she keeps acting she's a failure what is up with her"he sighed and closed the notebook

Last edited:
Kaz rang a doorbell to a large mansion and soon enough a butler opened the door.

"Ah miss Kazumi. Please come in your father is expecting you." The butler said as Kaz gave a nod and walked inside. Kaz soon sat at one end of a large table, her father sat on the other.

"How did it go?" The father asked as Kaz avoided eye contact.

"I-I felt good about it. T-the points I got felt...satisfactory." Kaz explained as the father let out a sigh.

"Have you kept up on your studies? Inevitably when this hero phase fades and you move onto a real career..." The father explained as Kaz slammed her hand to the table.

"I...I feel I really will get accepted. This...this is what I want to be. This is my career..." Kaz said, more firm than usual but still barley above a whisper. The father shot her daughter a glare.

"Don't speak like that. Someone such as you could never be a hero. Someone so tiny, gentle and weak. A cruel world the heroes operator in is one you don't belong in." The father replied as the butler brought out some lobster. Kaz got up and walked away.

"Kazumi, get back here!" The father yelled as Kaz stormed off the door would go to her room to slam the door shut.

Last edited:
Yukino got tired of watching TV, and turned it off. Yukino wanted to go to sleep, but she kept thinking about Kaz.

Man, I hope she's okay. Maybe I was a jerk, and now she doesn't want anything to do with me! Ugh, why didn't I ask for her number!? Wait, why didn't I ask anyone for their number!? God dammit! I get some new friends, and I've ruined everything!

Yukino couldn't take it anymore, and decided just to go to bed.

--------------------------------

It was finally morning. Yukino woke up, and found herself on the couch. I have a bed, yet I still sleep on the couch. Whatever.

Yukino went outside of her apartment, and found an area that didn't have any civilians. Yukino then started doing some exercises, working out every muscle she could.

Man, I really wished I got their numbers. Training by myself is just so boring.

Kaz sat in the back seat of a limo, being taken into town to run some errands. She hadn't spoken to her father since she stormed off from dinner, and had remained quiet. Merely glancing out the window. However she saw Yukino training in an empty area as her eyes widened.

"D-driver! P-please stop." Kaz called out as her driver stopped. Kaz got out of the limo and walked up to the driver.

"I-I don't want to burden y-you or anything, but..." Kaz said, biting her lip as the driver glanced over and saw someone else around her age doing some training. He smiled at Kaz.

"Do not worry. I will take care of the errands. Your secret is safe with me. Just call me when you are done." The driver said with a smile as Kaz gave a bow and began to walk towards Yukino as the driver drove off. Kaz stopped just outside the area she was training in.

"S-say...is...is that offer to t-train with you...s-still on?" Kaz asked Yukino.

Yukino was doing some curl-ups, when she noticed Kaz.

Yukino jumped up in shock, but she then quickly regained her composure. "Yeah, it is," Yukino said, "But I thought you declined my offer. What happened all of a sudden?"

Daigo opened his notebook once again finishing the drawing,he smiled as he layed down on his bed and fell asleep
-------------------------------
Daigo woke up in the morning with bed,he cleaned his clothes and walked out of the apartment building,he found himself by a tree he took a small rest, looking around he saw yukino training and Kaz who was stepping out of a limo"hey! Kaz,yukino is this where you were going to train"Daigo smiled as he ran up to the two

Kaz began to poke her index fingers against each other as she initially avoided eye contact before she faced Yukino.

"My father didn't want m-me to overwork m-myself. We then t-talked it over and h-he gave his b-blessing..." Kaz said with a small smile. Kaz was not a good liar, but she did the best she could as she noticed Daigo walk over towards them.