• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia(RP)

Seth realised that many others were probably ahead of him. "Gotta pick up the pace on these." He prepared himself for his special move, jumping as high into the air as he could. He could use both spikes and chains, but he didn't have to use both at once. "Spike Storm!" He launched a barrage of spikes from his wrists, as many as he could handle. The barrage of spikes started lashing onto the weaker robots, pummelling them. However, some of the 3 pointers started stampeding towards the crushed robot he was near. "No you don't!" He launched down many layers of spikes, using them like Police Stingers to disrupt the robots movement, making them immobile. He landed back down on his robot mount. "39." He grunted, heaving out large breaths through the smoke and steam. "Not enough." He dragged himself down the robot he stood on. "You've been good to me buddy, but I need you." He grabbed it, hooking into it with two chainspikes, and flipping into the air, launching it spinning towards the 3 pointers trapped in the stingers. A large explosion happened, and he looked back at the clearing smoke. The four 3 pointers had barely survived, and the blast had destroyed the stingers. They marched slowly onwards, preparing their missiles. He didn't want to be like dad, he didn't want to use his old moves. But he needed them. He hopped into the air, yelling and launching 8 rows of spikes deep into the ground. "Spike Surge!" The spikes made ripples in the ground as they honed in towards their targets, popping out of the ground to launch the bots into the air. They landed, finally giving him their points. He wiped blood and soot from his chin, caused by the numerous explosions he had caused. "51."

Yukino knew she couldn't wait for Veno forever, so she has been destroying other Villain Robots, but she still kept her attention to him.

45 points. More and more keep coming. And then there's the 0 pointer, I better not attack that one.

Yukino kept sabotaging many emitter type quirk users, absorbing their quirks and using them against the enemy, getting more and more points for herself.

Yukino then noticed Seth. Perfect. She ran up to the Spike Storm, and absorbed some for herself, Seth was still able to get the points, but now Yukino had some more power. "Thanks!" Yukino exclaimed as she started heading toward more robots.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno felt another aura near him and he sighed. (you know how some people can just sense something? yeah) "Please don't look at me like that, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Anyways, I'm Veno-" his sentence was cut short by the many explosions he felt. "Are we too late? Did something happen?" he asked no one as he finally reached the large road. There was a lot of destroyed bots and spikes on the road. Veno saw the person that he noticed before. Then, he saw another person going right past him, he felt a familiar aura. "What did she do to him?" he wondered. 3 one pointers were heading for him and Seth. Veno used a lot of his fuel, but he blasted them all away. He sprinted over to Seth. "Hey are you alright?" he asked.

Last edited:
Hiro fell to the ground. There was a lot more then five not to mention other point varrients as well. He breathed loudly as blood came out of his nose and ears. he counted each of them. " seventy nine.' he said. His body was weakened but he continued. He wanted to be a hero not just for the small fame he might recive but because he wanted to help people. Ever since he was saved by Red Tornado as a kid he knew this was what he wanted to be. He wanted to make sure every child could live without fear. He kept walking. Even if it meant he probably wouldn't be able to live for much longer. He pushed a one pointer into the ground. " eighty." He said before collapsing..

Last edited:
Yah,I can see that,so what happens when you armor gets attacked after it gets damaged does it break off completely?"he was interrupted by many explosions, Daigo ran towards where the explosions went off"what the hell is going on" he wondered

Yukino had already destroyed five One Point Robots. Haha, I now have 53 points! Not as much as that one dude, but close enough.

Yukino then noticed that Veno had started to attack. He's weak right now, I don't think absorbing his quirk would do anything.

Yukino then started running off into the shadows again, and ambushing more robots and emitter quirk type users.

Last edited:
Ryuji ran towards the explosions giving one of the robot's a right hook and then another a kick to front, all the while making sure that they didn't hit his left in it's fossilised form, he knew he could fight so longer as his other arm didn't become fossilised . Then he yelled after destroy another three pointer "That's seventy and eight point's so does anyone else piece of this action or is just me whose having a blast and a half."

Last edited:
"Oh I'll be fine. Just getting some...breathing exercises done." Kazumi said with a smile before the signal to begin the test began.

"Good luck." Kazumi said to the girl before she ran off with the other students to begin the exam.

Kazumi managed to jump on the head of a 3-point robot and discharged enough electricity to cause the robot to short out. Kazumi let out a sigh and jumped back on the ground, sweat on her forehead.

Alright, with that bot that brings my total to around 72. I want to do good, but I can't afford to just go around destroying every bot I see like some of the others. Take a minute to catch my breath and I'll go back for more.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Alright, good luck as well." Yumi said with a smile before she ran off and went to the robots.

Time to show the world what I can do!

"Eat this!"

Yumi jumped in the air and smashed a three-point robot with a giant fist smashing it to pieces. Yumi jumped down and took a deep breath as her hand returned to normal size.

That brings my total to 50. I would say that is enough, but some of these monsters here make me question that. Still I need a quick break if nothing else...

Suddenly Ryuji collapsed to the ground and noticed that they had fossilised and then he looked up noticing the zero pointer had appeared and it was probably the cause of it. then he yelled "You guy's we've got company and I can't move so a little help would be appreciated as zero point's come my friends."

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
With the explosions and commotion on the road Parker saw this as his chance to get some more points, he split off from Veno and Daigo and went down a separate street. Some oil and a couple small explosions later Parker had brought his score up to 48 points. "48 is respectable, right?" Parker thought he was doing alright, but he knew there were a couple people with some crazy numbers. Hopefully he was good enough to get in.

Seth wiped the last bit of blood from his cheek, looking to the boy. "Probably a power absorber. Surprising amount of them, varying degrees of power." He looked in the direction he went. "This could be a good test, to see how she handles my quirk. I do want to figure out the heroes here with true skill, and who's going to get blown out of the water. Although it might not be too hard." He thought to himself. It had taken him a long time to finally use his quirk effectively, and now was when it would all pay off. "Excuse me, but I have an entrance exam to pass." He grappled over a small building, sniping down a few 1 pointers on his way to another area where there would be more free bots. "56 won't be enough, even if I ace the test." Plus, he hoped to make it into into the top cut. Suddenly, a missile grazed past his face in mid-air. He tracked the line of fire to a 3 pointer in the distance. "You just made the worst mistake of your very short life." He wallran his way to it, swinging off on his chain and grappling onto the turret. After a while of swinging around it, the turret eventually snapped off, Seth launching it with his chain the direction of a nearby 2 pointer. He landed, worrying that maybe he was too far off in the distance. Was he missing the action? At that moment, a three pointer turned a corner, blasting him into a building with a missile. He dragged himself up, his ears ringing from the blast. Limping out of the storefront, another 3 pointer turned the corner, then another, all assailing him with homing missiles. With every last ounce of his strength, he flipped himself onto a wall using his chain, wallrunning along it, the missiles hot on his tail, ripping away the edges of the wall. He looked back ahead to see a balcony in his way, which he vaulted over, attempting to run across to the other side. Starting to lose momentum, he jumped off the other side just in time as the missiles were about to swarm on him, buying him more time. With a final shot, he swung his limp body from the archway roof above the trio of 3 pointers, doing a full wheel into the air and back down. The first missile hit the archway, bringing it down on the first two three pointers. But the last two caused the real chaos. The final three pointer saw the 2 missiles coming towards it, and figured the appropriate reaction was to launch another one towards them. The missiles collided just in front of it, the exact moment a large chain of bots turned the corner towards it. The resulting chain reaction resounded throughout the entire line, tearing up the two streets as it even made it around the corner. Seth's points had increased massively to 74. However, the full flip he did in mid-air had caused him to have to drop his chain, launching him into the fountain at the centre of the area. He drifted back up, his blood-covered face just making it to the surface, barely breathing, and certainly not conscious.

Last edited:
Hiro stumbled towards the group. He suddenly collapsed onto the ground. " I've had enough." he mumbled ' Eighty points should suffice." He thought. He stood up and sat down. He watched everyone from a distance and did what he could to learn about their Quirks.

As Yukino was destroying robots, her consistent pace was dropping. Using her quirk too much, she had finally exhausted herself. She now had 54 points.

As she was looking for more robots, she noticed a girl using an electric quirk. Hmmm, she seems good.

Yukino walked up to her, and said, "Hi, there! My name's Yukino! What's yours?" As she asked that, a One Point jumped from behind her, but with Yukino's fast reflexes, she gave it a huge blast and it blew up. 55 points.

Last edited:
Kazumi blushed for a moment as a girl walked up to her.

"Oh, um...you can call me Kaz." Kazumi replied with a soft voice, standing back a bit as Yukino destroyed a 1-point bot effortlessly. This was a shot at what little confidence she had.

So many strong students here....who am I compared to them?

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker looked back up after taking out some bots, "What in the hell is that!" Parker was frozen in fear staring at the monstrous robot. It was looming over the whole city, he saw a few other participants running away from the thing. "Wait, Daigo and Veno are still over there." Parker rushed back to the street the other two were on only to see that the 0 pointer had gotten much, much closer to them.

Daigo saw a large group of 2 point robots standing in between two buildings"these guys are mine"Daigo's hands began to glow as well as the walls of the buildings,many ice shards began shooting out of the wall demolishing the robots in the shards path"that puts me at about 79 if I'm correct,what about you guys"Daigo heard Parker Yello out as he saw the 0 point robot"uh oh,hang on Parker"Daigo ran up to Parker who was in no condition to fight"you ok"Daigo asked

Hiro walked around trying to gain back some strength. He was comfortable with his points. He cocked his eyebrow as he thought back to the group of robots he defeated. " Maybe my count was wrong. He thought He did the numbers in his head and cursed. He face palmed " Sixty eight are you kidding me." He said He shook it off as he joined the others. He decided he wasn't going to destroy any more but help them out so it wouldn't strain his powers and allow others to move foreword.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Yeah I'm fine... just a bit worried about, um, you know... our lives." With this thing closing in on them, Parker was sure he wasn't going to get anymore points. "I think the best course of action here would just be to run, wouldn't you guys agree?" Parker was about to tell the other two to get out with him, but he noticed a kid in the fountain. "Shit..." Parker mumbled. Parker pulled some oil out and put it on his shoes, he slid over to the fountain just as the 0 pointer noticed him.

"Kaz, huh," Yukino said, "It's nice to meet you! I'll see you after the exam is done."

Yukino was going to leave, but then the Zero Point robot came close to her and Kaz. The robot caused buildings to fall apart, rubble being the size of a car. One piece of rubble was heading towards the two, and Yukino acted quickly. "Watch out!" she exclaimed as she pushed Kaz aside and shot the blast at the rubble. She successfully did it, but then a piece of rubble came from up above and fell on Yukino.

She was lucky, however, because the piece of rubble hadn't gotten her upper body, but her lower body was stuck under all of the rubble. God dammit! Looks like I'm useless now!

"Oh no!" Kaz said as she went by Yukino and went to remove the pieces of rubble covering her lower body.

This is bad, this is bad! She's hurt cause she had to protect me. I'm so weak, I have to do something! She risked her neck for me.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Allow me to lend a hand."

Yumi smirked as she went over with an enlarged hand and began to help Kaz remove the rubble rhat covered Yukino's lower body. Yumi happened to be in the area when she saw this go down and knew she had to help. It's what a real hero would do she told herself.

Hiro stumbled along his body was starting to regain strength. He saw the girl stuck under some rubble and the Zero pointer coming their way. He knew what he had to do. " Ladies." He said as he helped remove the rubble. " Hold onto me." He said. He then looked at Kaz. " What's your quirk." He asked as he tried to device a way for them to get out of this situation.

"what in God's name is that thing"Daigo shouted as the gigantic robot"is that the 0 point robot,I'm not running though,Daigo Taruga doesn't run from a challenge"Daigo jumped up and shot ice shards at the giant robot not phasing it a bit"grr,my attack did nothing"he was swatted into a building by its large hand

"I-I can release and control electricity from m-my body." Kaz said to Hiro as she focused on removing the rubble along with him and Yumi. Kaz wondered what Hiro had in mind, but with the 0-pointer coming closer and closer she hoped that it was a good plan.

"You guy's a little help would be greatly appreciated," Yelled Ryuji as he looked at the trouble that was coming towards him "Really I'm unable to move and Big old zero's coming our way, I hate my goddamn weakness and that the armour really has it in for me right now is a fact and also Someone pick me up damn it."

Yukino coughed, she was really weak from the attack, but...still.

She pushed everyone aside, and said, "Thanks for your help, but I don't need it. It's pathetic. How am I suppose to be a hero if I rely on others to help me when I'm hurt?"

Yukino looked at the Zero Pointer, and said, "It's too close for us to run away. But I have a plan." She then looked at everybody, and said, "Everyone, can you all attack with me your quirks at once?"

She glared at the Zero Pointer, looking like she's ready for a fight.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker was witnessing hell break loose around him, the 0 pointer was toppling buildings and crushing cars. The thing had noticed him when he came closer, the hunk of metal took a step forward and as he did Parker noticed he was only a step away from flattening the kid in the fountain. "Damn it!" Parker yelled, his brain was a storm of emotions and thoughts. He had to do something soon or this kid wasn't gonna make it another minute. Parker heard someone call out and looked behind him. He saw the kid with the bone armor on the floor, he also noticed a couple others lifting rubble off a girl farther down the road. As desperate as he had ever been Parker released as much Oil as he possible could at the 0 pointers foot, the oil filled the whole street about 4 inches deep. He grabbed the boy from the fountain and slid him down the street using more oil to keep him moving. "Veno, Daigo, watch him!"

" That's when you have to rely on others." He said as he stood beside her. " I'm going to try and hold it in place. You guys take it down." He said. " I don't know how long I'll be able to keep it still but I'll do everything I can." He said. "It might not be worth anything but if this was real then we would let this monster destroy a city?" he asked. He pushed his hand out as he stopped the beast.

"My name's Ken." Ken Responded to Parker. He then destroyed as few more robots before he saw the Zero Pointer walked towards them. "SO that's the zero pointer huh." He said to himself. He smiled. "I'm getting excited just looking at it." He said while cracking his knuckles.

"G-got it." Kaz replied to Yukino's plan as she began to generate electricity around herself as she faced the massive 0-point bot. Kaz was a little scared but knew she had to act on this plan with the others.

Ken looked at Parker that was nearby. "Hey Parker right? You can create that sticky substance right?" He asked. "Could you cover the ground in front of that bot with it?" Ken said. "Its will restrict its mobility."

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"On it!" Parker responded as he covered the ground in front of the bot with oil. He noticed the 0 point bot slipping a bit, "It's working!" Parker didn't think that his oil would make the bot lose so much traction. "This is about as much as I can do, take it out you guys!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Yumi overheard Yukino's plan and gave a nod as she walked into formation with the others and had her giant fist prepared for a punch. Yumi would wait for the right moment and attack with the others all at once. Yumi just focused on the approaching zero point bot.

Daigo jumped back onto the street ,covered in blood"okay,just so you know number zero I'm armed"Daigo created a ice ring around the shoulders of the robot,the ice shrinked down cutting the arms off of the robot*pant*pant* "you on the other hand aren't"he grinned as he sat down"I'm at my limit,your turn guys"

Hiro was pushed back a little bit as the Zero pointer started to move. He did what he could to keep it still. " Guys I'm near my limit." He said as blood started to gush from his nose eyes and ears. " Hurry up and defeat this thing." He said as he kept the zero pointer in place.

Ken watched as the Zero Pointer was held back by Parker's Oil and another person's telekinesis ability. "Hold it a bit more!" He shouted as he charged at the bot. The Zero Pointer swung of his arm at him but Ken managed to barely deflect it with an stretch kick. He then grabbed onto the arm and enlarged him other arm. "Here we go!" He shouted as he uppercut the Zero Pointer. The hit along with its legs being stuck in oil and Hiro's telekinesis was enough to make it topple over. Ken then swung off its arm and back flipped onto the ground. "Great, Now its stunned!" He said.

Yukino noticed Kaz generate power, and Yukino absorbed all of the power she could. She looked back at Kaz, and said, "Thanks. And thanks to the help of everybody else, this attack should do a lot of damage!"

Yukino then jumped into the air. Hovering above the Zero Pointer for a few seconds, and shouted, "I'll show you true power!" Yukino then shot a blast of electricity from her hands, and straight into the core of the robot. The blast was enough to cause a giant hole into it.

Yukino smiled, and exclaimed, "We did it!" But she then lost some consciousness, and fell unto her knees.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno got hurt and started bleeding by the zero pointer. "Someone finish it," he said as went to the other side of the road. He got rid of the blood and saw people working together to bring down the bot.

After the Zero Pointer went down, he smiled knowing the exam would be over soon. Then, he saw Yukino jump and strike the bot with electricity and creating a huge hole. Veno's eyes widened and he began thinking,"I'm sure someone else can save her, but..."

His body acted on his own, and he began flying towards Yukino. He grabbed her in his hands and brought her safely to the ground. Then, he collapsed.

Ken walked next to Parker. "Hey good job man! I couldn't have done it without you." He said cheerfully. He then walked to Yukino. "Hey, I don't know if you can hear me or not, but good job on getting the killing blow on that zero pointer." He said.

A siren could be heard from far off. "The Entrance Exams are officially over! Those who are not injured, please head to the exit gate!" Ken heard the massage. "Over already heh." He said quietly as he started moving.