• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia(RP)

Ken was sneaking around inside the building. He laid low incase Veno or Seth were roaming the halls. "Alright, so where are the stairs?" He thought to himself as he looked. He heard fighting sound coming from nearby. "Huh, seem like Yukino has already engaged someone." He said to himself. "I should just go on my own path, but I also want to see who Yukino is fighting." He said to himself as he decided to move closer to the fight.

Seth was caught by Yukino during his grapple, and slammed against the wall. Reacting quickly, he aimed his wrists towards the floor, and launched bouncing chainspikes to the floor in the struggle.

Yukino smirked, and then thought, This guy is good, I might not be able to hold back.

Yukino then started running with her new enhanced speed, and aimed to punch Seth in the gut.

Seth noticed the attack coming, hastily preparing a second chainspike that he launched into the floor to his left side, using it to propel himself to the right in mid-air. He wasn't fast enough however, his side catching the force of the blow, causing his fall to break. He pressed his hands and feet to the floor, sliding further back as he caught himself. "Could have been a lot worse." He said, getting into a crouching position and lodging two Chainspikes into the wall above him. Using them, he swung himself back towards Yukino, feet first.

Yukino's costume started glowing up again, and this time her muscles were bulging. She quickly grabbed Seth's feet again, her grip being tighter then before, and she once again aimed to slam Seth into the wall.

Thank you to whoever made my costume! They did exactly what I wanted them to do!