• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia(RP)

Ryota stepped back out in front of the class. "Your outfits great Davis, for a techy guy such as yourself its fitting." Ryota had a white band tied around his head, the ends hanging down just past his shoulders. Hes got white wraps down both of his forearms with a black band around his right bicep and no shirt revealing several scars scattered along his chest. Hes also wearing black cargo pants and combat boots. "My outfit doesn't assist my quirk in anyway, just good for combat, I'm happy with it." He said looking down at himself.

Yukino went up and got her suitcase. I hope it's cool!

----------------------------------

Yukino finally changed into her costume, and went back to the class.

Her costume was light grey, with many circles surrounding it. She also had a strange looking belt, and a mask.

Yukino was so exicted. Being in an actual costume felt so surreal. I just hope this costume works like I want it to.

Last edited:
Seth grabbed his suitcase, making an effort to do it as quickly as possible. Everyone else was fawning over the fact they were being taught by a pro hero earlier, but Seth sort of figured that would be the case. Hadn't really heard of this one though. Didn't really know a lot of heroes, despite meeting a lot at his counselling. People had told him he was lucky to meet these people, as they were famous or something. Seth didn't really care for that.

Seth exited in his costume, slipping the helmet onto his head as he rejoined the class. He had sort of wanted something to increase firing accuracy, and give him some protection without slowing him down too much, and that was really all a costume could offer to him. Other than a really cool helmet and all.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno grabbed the suitcase and changed into his 'fiery' costume. He looked a bit sad when he saw Yumi. "I thought I would be the only one with a costume that has fire," he mumbled. He wanted to be alone for some reason, and flew onto a high point, his bandana moving in the wind. While scanning the costumes of everyone, he fell asleep and began falling near Davis and Yumi.

Kambrio had changed into an interesting costume. He had a lot of black lines connecting his limbs and fingerless gloves on his hands. His pants were camoflauge like a military outfit. On his back were a cross and a plus sign with sharp metal tips coming out of the red lines that held some sort of utility and also formed the cross and plus sign.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh that's not good!"

Yumi glanced and saw Veno fall by them. Acting quickly Yumi ran forward and jumped in the air to catch Veno. Yumi landed on her feet.

Kept him from going splat and stuck the landing. Couldn't have gone any better!

Yukino was in awe of everyone else's costume. They all seemed so cool.

Yukino then walked up to Kaz, and said, "Kaz! Isn't this cool!? I feel like an actual pro wearing this costume! And you're costume looks really cool!"

Yukino was so excited that she said a lot.

Kaz was about to check her paper to answer Daigo's question before she turned to Yukino and blushed at bit at the compliment, though thankfully hidden inside the helmet.

"O-oh, thank you. Your costume is r-really cool." Kaz admitted as she fumbled around looking for where she placed that paper to tell Daigo is she was in his group or not.

Yukino smiled, and said, "Thanks! I'll see you later!"

Yukino then looked at the letter she got. Hmm....now who else has the letter A? Hmmm....

Yukino then walked up to Ken, and said, "Hey, do you have this letter?" She then presented Ken the letter.

Hiro looked at his letter. He let out a breath as he talked. " Alright who has letter D." he asked as he looked at everyone. He felt sorry for whoever got it. It probably ment that they were going to lose at this exercise.

Ken took his briefcase and changed into his hero costume. He was wearing black sport legging with green lines down the sides, a long sleeved skin tight shirt that also has green stipes on it. He was wearing an assault vest over his shirt and black boots. He also had a belt with a few pockets attached to them. He had a cap that had ear warmers on the side that can be pushed onto the side of the cap.

ken then heard Yukino and looked at his paper. "Yeah I do, seems like we're going to be on the same team for this training exercise." He said casually.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I have D!" Yumi called out as she moved over to Hiro holding the paper.

"Looks like we're partners, ready to win this thing?" Yumi said, a grin only hidden behind her mask as she was excited about this despite not knowing much about Hiro.

Yukino smiled, and exclaimed, "Perfect! I know the best way that me and you can win this exercise!"

Yukino had already thought over a plan for everyone in the class, just in case she got any one of them as her partner. She was glad that Ken was her partner, because she had the best idea on how to use his quirk.

He gave off a fake smile as he looked at her. " yes I am." He said as he looked around and wondered who their opponets might be. While he might not think he'll be able to win this he knew that he would do who best to help his partner. " Refresh my memory what's your quirk. We need to come up with strategies."

"Ryuji good luck,I'm gonna be quiet for a while" spoke Dragon inside of Ryuji's head "but just warning you this power of your's is about become a lot stronger then currently is there is something here waiting for you."

"alright later and thanks for the heads up pal," whispered Ryuji quietly and then he looked at his letter and yelled "Ok who the hell has the letter B cause there on my team."

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"My Quirk is I can transform one of my limbs into that of a giant; which increases reach, physical strength and physical defense." Yumi explained.

"Yo, who has F?" Davis shouted waving his arms. A boy wearing a skin tight latex suit with a blackmask stepped forward.

"That would be me and my name is Akito. My quirk let's me change into a big monster." The boy said shakily.

"Okay then. I'm Davis and I can build stuff. I guess we're a team," Davis said offering his hand out for a handshake.

Akito shook his head. "Sorry, can't. Too many germs." He said rubbing his wrists akwardly. Davis could tell he was uncomfortable and Davis felt the same way.

He simply nodded. "Alright if we are the heroes you'll charge in first." He said. Use your quirk to knock out whoever is guarding the entrance since it'll be simple for you. Then I'll distract whoever's near the bomb while you get to it." he said. If we're villians I'll hold down the entrance and you can take out whoever get's past me." He said. " Sound like a plan?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sounds like a plan." Yumi said with a smile. The plan was rather simple, but Yumi guessed it complimented her Quirk. However...

"Say, just as a refresher of my own, what was your Quirk again?" Yumi asked Hiro.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Okay, who has the other C paper?" Parker started looking around at the people who didn't already have partners. "There's Daigo, that could be cool. Veno would be fun to have as a partner, but we might blow up the place by accident! Kaz would be interesting too, it might be tough because we both have emitter type quirks though. Whatever, I just hope it's not Kambrio." Parker said muttering to himself, thinking about strategies for different partners.

Kaz eventually dug her paper out of the pocket and scanned it before turning to Daigo.

"N-no. I'm on team C." Kaz said before she heard another student, Parker, call out for someone with a C on the paper and walked over to him.

"I-I have a C on m-my paper." Kaz said to Parker.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Wow, that is too cool! Say um...mind putting me back on the ground?" Yumi said with a grin.

He has a long range specialty Quirk and I have a close range one. We're perfect compliments!

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Oh good! For second there I thought I was gonna have to deal with Kambrio or something." Parker looked over Kaz's costume. "Your costume is simple and still cool, I like it! Anyway, we need to start thinking of strategies, we both have emitter type quirks, so if we're up against up close fighters we might run into some trouble. Oh no! I just thought about something! We're gonna have a really big problem if we're up against Yukino! So, uh what do you think we should do?"

He gave her a genuine smile as he did so. " Sorry for always staying quite. and giving off the impression that I'm a bastard." he said. "I've never been good at socializing before."
' So she's short rang and I'm long range. We can work of each other.' He thought.

"T-thank you. I l-like your costume as well." Kaz said with a small smile, one that vanished when Parker pointed out their team weakness. Kaz thought it over for a moment.

"W-well my Q-quirk can shock people b-but it can also s-stun people momentarily. I can also cover my body with e-electricity so that it shocks them it t-they touch me. W-what can your Quirk do, s-specifically?" Kaz asked, wanting to know the details of Parker's Quirk so that maybe they could figure out someway to make them work together well enough for this exercise.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"It's okay, not everyone is born with a talent to talk to people. Socializing is like learning to use your Quirk; only with practice can you get any good at it." Yumi advised to Hiro.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Oh, my quirk secretes oil from anywhere on my body, I can change the density of the oil and also change the pressure of it coming out of my body. It's flammable and my costume has flint and steel to light the oil. Without the fire, it's not very damaging but it can be used to trap or slow people down or to speed me up." Parker looked over to Kaz after he was done talking. "Can you work with that?"

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah your right." He said. He didn't know why but he knew her words were affecting him. "Let's kick some ass." he said as he looked at her.

"W-well if we are the h-heroes you'll be hard to capture and make it easy for us to escape. You c-can also slow down our opponents and I can zap them." Kaz suggested, the idea of being on a villain team not entering her head initially but she decided to speak up about that.

"A-and i-if we a-are the villain w-we can set sticky, s-slippery traps for our opponents." Kaz again suggested.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Alright, that's the confidence I want to hear!" Yumi said with a grin, happy Hiro seemed more into this than he did when they first began their team discussion.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Okay, sounds good! I didn't take you for the strategist type ya' know?" Parker was suprised, she wasn't very talkative but it seemed like Kaz's brain was always thinking of something amazing. "So do you think we should be more stealthy? I could lay traps and you could stun our opponents, we would basically make it so that they can't move well enough to touch us."

"I-I'm no genius or anything like that. I j-just copy something I s-see on TV from the p-pros and m-modify it for certain s-situations. And y-yes, hero or villain, I think being stealthy w-would be the best strategy." Kaz said thinking that going in guns blazing would not be the best tactic for them.

"I have B over here ryuji"Daigo walked over to ryuji to talk and discuss strategies since he had a pretty good idea of how his quirk worked"cool,I think we could make a decent team,so I was thinking since your quirk is almost completely melee,you could be up front to deal damage and I could stay back and be a support like shielding you from attacks and trapping our opponent,and that would work for both hero and villain but i want to hear what you think and your ideas"

"Yeah that works well for me actually," spoke Ryuji when Daigo walked over to discuss strategy with him "But to get through floors faster how about we destroy the ceiling it would mean that we wouldn't be running around looking for stair's and the good thing about me going in front is I can at least distract our opponents for a period of time."

"that's not a bad idea, although if we're the heros than we shouldn't destroy the building since if this was a real building we could endanger others or possibly cause the building to collapse,so maybe we should think of something that doesn't destroy the building as much"Daigo was thinking of strategies that somehow won't destroy the building"sorry if I'm being too technical about this"

"Don't worry about it," spoke Ryuji when Daigo apologised about being technical with the strategy " After all it depends on who we're up against if were against some like Yukino your going to need to stay back however doesn't mean we can't have a bit of fun during this exercise because I love to party during a fight."

"your right,but don't get cocky,that could be a bad turn on our side,and yukino would be a big problem ,but her quirk shouldn't be a problem for you since your not an emitter type user"

Yukino looked at Ken, and then said, "Looks like everyone as found their partners. They're most likely coming up with plans, but luckily I already came up with a plan for the two of us."

"So, if we get assigned to be heroes, you'll have to be the mvp. With your quirk, you'll easily be able to go around small crevices, and be able to find the room in which the villains are hiding. I'll mainly act as support, trying my best to follow you in your slime form. As soon as we find the villains, I'll be the one mainly focusing on fighting the villains. You on the other hand, use your quirk to quickly slip right through them, and grab the explosive.
Now, if we're the villains, here is the plan. I'll stay with the explosive, acting as the main guard. You on the other hand, will use your quirk to hide in the small crevices, and catch the heroes by surprise. This plan is really simple.
For both instances, fighting Emitter quirk type users will be easy enough for me. And thanks to this new suit, I don't have to worry as much about Transformation or Mutant quirk type users.
Any questions?"
Yukino explained her plan with Ken, hoping he agreed with her.

Ken listened to Yukino. "Yeah sounds good, lets go with your plan." He said. He looked around at the other teams. "I wonder which team we're going to be paired with." He though to himself.

Hiro tapped his foot impatentily. 'wonder what's taking so long.' He thought. He looked at Yumi and smiled. " I'll be right back." He said as he walked away. He stopped walking when he was far enough away from the others. He took his helmet off before reaching into his pocket and taking out a red mask. It was nothing more than something to just put over your eyes. There were burn marks on it but he paid the as much as he could to restore it. He put the mask over his eyes and tightened it. He then took out two white gloves. They were a little tight but he could at least fit his hands into them. The people that made his outfit advised against putting them into the finished project but Hiro knew he had to include both of these. He knelt down. " For you guys." he whispered as images of his parents came into his mind. He stood up and went back to Yumi. "Did I miss anything?" He ask.