• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia(RP)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Not really." Yumi said to Hiro, who went off to do his own thing for a bit. Yumi couldn't blame him, teacher was taking forever to get this going.

Come on, I want to show off my skills. I can't do that standing around!

Yukino gave Ken a thumbs up, and said, "Great!"

Yukino wasn't really doing anything, so she decided to talk with Yumi. "Sup," she said casually. "The teach' is taking forever, so I thought I could talk with you for a bit. And don't worry, I'm not trying to figure out whatever plan you came up with for the trials. If we do get assigned in the same building, I want to be surprised at what you'll do. So, have you been getting along well with Hiro?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh it's been going good. He may come off as some edgy "I work alone" brooder, but he's actually a nice guy. Just not as social as most." Yumi explained with a smile to Yukino.

Yukino laughed, and then said, "To be honest with you, I think a lot of people in our class are edgy. Hiro, of course, and Seth, and Kambrio. But I don't know, people can think that I'm edgy."

Do people think I'm edgy?.......Maybe.

Seth opened his letter. "E." Was all he said. He felt like he needed to completely obliterate whoever was in his way in this fight, even if it was someone who placed lower than him. He looked around, relieved to find out that most of the people he wanted to defeat were on different teams.

Blitz-Wolf watched as everyone found their partner. "Seems everyone found their partner." He then pulled out two boxes on rolling trays, one white and one black. "Now the team letter that I pull out of this white box will be on the hero side and the one that will be pulled out of this black box will be on the villain side." He said as he put his hand into the boxes. "And the first matchup will be..." He pulled out two ball, one from each box. "...Team A on the hero side Vs team E on the villain side!" He exclaimed as he showed the letters.

Ken looked at the letter that were pulled. "So, we're up first huh." He said quietly. He turned to Yukino. "You ready for this." He said with a confident smile.

Two young boys stood a few feet from each other A man with short black hair wearing a red mask similar to Hiro's looked at both of them. " Alright begin." He said as he moved back allowing the children to spar. The boy on the right moved his legs apart as his left hand was outstretched infront of him with his middle finger and ring finger being shown as his right hand was above his head. He let out a breath as he looked at the other boy. " Whenever your ready Hiri." He said. The other boy put his hands over his face imitating his farther. The Hiri jumped in the air as he moved his right foot into a kick. The older boy grabbed his foot as he pressed his fingers against Hiri's chest. Hiri let out a pain moaned as he tried to get out of the man's grasp only for the older boy to quickly attack Hiri's leg.

Hiri broke free as he tired to punch the man only for him to doge easily and attack Hiri's unguarded chest causing blood to drip of the younger boy's mouth. Before he could do anything The older boy's hands became blue as he attacked Hiri making him fall to the ground. " You'll never be able to beat me Hiri." The boy said as he walked away. Tears started to come up from Hiri's eyes as the masked man walked towards him. Hiri looked at the man. " your disappointed with me aren't you." Hiri said.
Hiro opened his eyes his mind when back to his younger days. He noticed that the teacher grabbed a couple of balls. " About time." He said he walked over to Yumi. "What did I miss?" He asked.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well the first two teams were picked. Team A the heroes and Team E the villains." Yumi said, excited at the match and for the chance to cheer Yukino on.

Yukino smirked at Ken, and said, "Yep! You know it! Remember, stick with my plan."

Yukino then looked at Yumi, and said, "Well, I'm up first! Wish me luck!"

Yukino then ran up to Blitz-Wolf, waiting for further instructions.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Good luck Yukino you got this!" Yumi cheered in support. Yumi had a gut feeling Yukino would do well, but she also knew that this class was full of talent and all these matches were gonna be hard fought bouts. Still, Yumi had confidence and belief her friend and her partner could pull this off.

"G-good luck Yukino." Kaz would speak out in support, her voice a little louder than usual as she wished her friend luck. Least Kaz didn't have the pressure of going first. Maybe she could pick up something on this fight to use when she and Parker would be selected.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker waved to Yukino and Ken. "Good luck you two!" Parker hoped his friends would end up winning, but he knew their opponents were tough and that they would put up a fight.

Blitz-Wolf walked to the exit tunnel at the site and looked back. "Everyone who isn't participating follow me to the observation room. The villain team have to go into the building first and have a short while to prepare, I will notifie you when the heroes can enter the building." He said.

Yukino could feel the encouragement from all of her friends. I won't let you down guys! Every single test I did have ended in ties! Not this one, though!

Yukino hung her fist out towards Ken for a fist pump, and then said, "Let's do our best!"

Hiro nodded as he walked towards the tunnel. He let out a breath as he mentally prepared himself for his battle. "Stay calm and be ready." He said. His phone rang. He looked at it.

' Hiro it's Ms. Amagi when you come to work tonight can you get some groceries? the children have been very rowdy today. I'll pay you whatever money you might have to spend.' The message said fallowed by giving him a list of groceries.
He let out a breath and replied saying that he will.

Kaz would follow Hiro towards the tunnel as was instructed by the teacher. This was gonna be interesting; a simulation of the hero/villain battles they'd have to be part of once they all became pros. Kaz could only hope she'd learn something from this.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Yumi would follow the others down the tunnel to watch the first match; an opportunity for her to see how this little hero vs. villain trial would go and maybe pick up key tips when it was her team that would get their chance to show off.

Seth entered the building, finding his way to the bomb they were supposed to be protecting. He had kept an eye on who was leaving, and who the support was being yelled to could only have been Yukino and Ken. Two people ahead of him on the entrance exam. This could be his redemption for his poor performance there. He started thinking about where they would enter from, and the best way to defeat them.

Ken Fist bumped Yukino and smiled. "of course." Ken responded
In the observation room, Blitz-Wolf activated the loud speakers. "Alright kids, i'll let you know when the heroes can enter the building." He said.

Kaz suddenly stopped as she recalled something, Veno. Kaz glanced back and sure enough found him still asleep. Kaz walked over to him and began to poke him to try and wake him up.

"H-hey are you o-okay?" Kaz asked the sleeping Veno.

Hiro leaned against a wall as he watched the screens waiting to see how it all might go down. His money was on Kaz and Ken but he couldn't be too sure.

Dojima watched the other students to this point in time he was keeping his mouth shut. He walked over to the one he believed was named Kaz. " Hello there." He said with a smile on his lips as he offered her his hand. " I'm Dojima." He said.

Kaz heard the voice of a student she didn't recognize and turned to see someone named Dojima introduce himself. Kaz offered a small smile as she accepted his handshake.

"M-my name is Kaz. N-nice to meet you." Kaz said as she went back to poking Veno to try and wake him up.

Yukino smiled, and then said to Ken, "Yeah!"

Yukino then looked around to see that Veno hadn't even entered the building with Seth. Where the hell is he at!?

Yukino then rushed over to where the other students were at, and immediately found Kaz trying to wake Veno up herself. Yukino put her hand on Kaz's shoulder, and then said, "Thanks, but I got it from here." Yukino then picked up the sleeping Veno, and put him on her shoulder.

Yukino then started running towards the building, and threw Veno inside. "Alright, looks like we got that covered!" Yukino said. She then looked at the building, and exclaimed, "Seth, I don't know if you can hear me, or even care, but if Veno isn't awake can you wake him up!"

Seth tried his best not to pay attention to whatever everyone outside was saying. He was about to walk back to the bomb when he realised that Veno was asleep. He didn't really want to hurt him or anything, they had to fight together, so he figured he should just yell. "If you don't wake up right now you flaming fool you're gonna suddenly find that you just so happen to be sleeping on some spikes!"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno was about to wake up, and then he yelped when he heard what Seth said. "OK OK. Wait... who are you and why am I here?" he asked. He was genuinely confused on what was happening.

Seth started to fume with anger. "We're supposed to destroy the other teams so I can prove that I'm the strongest!" He yelled. He sighed, attempting to calm himself down. "Just go to the top floor of the building, and defend the bomb-looking thing. Just wait until anyone comes round the corner from the stairs and into the room, and then light 'em up. Also, if it's green slime just... set it on fire and your job should be done. Be careful not to step in my spike layers around the stair corners though. I set them up for Yukino, but i aim to make sure she doesn't even reach that point." He remembered he forgot a crucial detail. He tossed a roll of the capture tape to Veno. "If you find anyone clonked out just tie 'em up with this and they're out. Most importantly, they DON'T touch the bomb. Got that?"

Hiro watched closely. He wondered how long until the match actually started. He let out a breath as a shiver went down his spine he looked and saw one of the students walk in. " Doji." He said under his breath.

Dojima looked and smiled. " Hiri!" He said as he put up a false smile. "It's been too long." He said as he put his arm around Hiri's neck. ' Perfect.' He thought ' When we burn this place to the ground. And I'm going to take out the man who took everything from me."

Mira examined the spiked around her wrist, she had sharpened them, but only the first layer. She hoped that her team wouldn't have to oppose any long distance members, her quirk wasn't very flashy nor was she the best at aiming so the only way to prove herself would be with some basic combat. She looked over to her partner who she still didn't understand his quirk. He never trained nor did he use anything super-human during the entrance exam. Sighing, she returned her vision to the screen where two teams were already beginning.

Maddox was completely engrossed in the screen, the more he watched the better he would preform. He scratched the back of his head before using his hadn't to support his head as his neck got tired of staring. "Flames." he whispered as his hands began to heat up, that may be useful. he memorized most the attacks that the other students had used, but refreshing his mind always made him stronger. And there were so many that he could redo only a few.

Last edited:
"OK. I'll do that... I guess."Veno said as he got up and walked pass Seth. He then turned back towards Seth before reaching the stairs, remembering something. "Oh and watch out for Yukino. She can take other's people's power, double it's power, and use it against you. Probably why she was first in the robot point competition... thingy." He said casually.

Yukino slammed her fist together, and looked at Ken. She then said, "Let's do this! But there's going to be a change of plans in our part. I'm not going to follow you, instead I'll be roaming the halls. I have a feeling that Seth guy will be going out for me, so I'll be sure to fight him. If I'm able to beat him, or distract him, I'll find you as soon as possible."

That Seth guy definitely isn't a pushover, I shouldn't hold back when fighting him.

Last edited:
At Veno's response, it suddenly clicked in Seth's mind. "Oh, don't worry about me." He spoke menacingly. "I'll deal with her." He tried his best to recall what he could from his brief run in with her during the entrance exam. Quite literally, she had just run into and absorbed his chainspikes. Which meant her quirk required physical contact. Of course, most quirks had some sort of restriction. But it seemed as if absorbing the attack resulted in none of the damage going through, so he'd have to keep that in mind. Although, there were ways he could use his quirk to get ahead without hitting her with it...

Akize made his way through the tunnel as well, his hands in the pockets of his UA physical ed uniform. He was pretty amazed at the idea of this event, if he was being honest. It was the perfect way for them all to practice real events that would surely happen once/if they all went on to become official Heroes later on. He was still in a bit of shock that he was even here, in U.A - he hadn't expected to qualify to be apart of such a prestigious department of the legendary school. Akize had stayed fairly quiet up to this point, though, mainly hoping to observe and get a good idea of everyones personalities and quirk before he started getting involved with everyone. It was hard to keep a decently low profile, since he was such an extravert and show-boat, but he managed to do it...he didn't want to get on anyones bad side so early on in the year.

He approached his fellow students and observed the set-up arena before them all, and the two sets of partners that were going to be the first to participate in this simulation. He wondered who he would be teamed with, but for now he wanted to focus on how all of this would play out first. Then he would use what he had observed to improve his own choices and tactics when it would be his and his own partners turn, whenever that time came. It seems that Team A was the hero side, and Team E were the villains in charge of keeping that bomb in tact. The blonde could feel himself starting to get a bit tingly - it wasn't even his turn and yet he was still excited to watch his classmates, and was eager to see which team would emerge victorious in this round.

Mira narrowed her eyes as Seth spoke, he was quite hot-headed and easily angered- but he wasn't dumb. And through the burning anger in his eyes it seemed he was thinking about quite a lot. Another boy had walked up behind her and joined the class but she didn't bother to look up at who it was, this match would be interesting. She had a feeling that in the second she turned from the screen the match would be over, it would be quick-moving and dramatic... the kind of match that gets people's attention.

Maddox shifted from one foot to another, he furrowed his eyebrows and his deep purple gaze trained on one student before the next and the next. None of them had used their quirks yet, but studied their body movements would help him later as well. He had a feeling that the villains would win, but he was never very good at predicting the outcome of matches, it seemed he always got it wrong. With a huff he leaned backwards onto a wall and turned away from the screen to give his mind a break. He scanned the remaining classmates and wondered who his team would be up against. He didn't know much about his team mate either but he assumed she chose to be partners with him due to his high score on the entrance exam.

Blitz-Wolf looked at the timer as it wen to zero. "Time's up villains, hope you've had the time to prepare cause it time for the Training Exercise to begin. Heroes, you are free to enter the building." He said through the microphone.

And like that Yukino ran into the building. She looked back at Ken, to signal him to start her plan.

Yukino got deeper into the building, but she was trying to be cautious the whole time. She enjoys a good fight, but she understood when she had to be serious.

I hope my intuition is right. Other wise, I'd be blowing this test.

Yukino kept walking around, she also looked around at some doors in the building, just to make sure she didn't miss Seth and Veno, but more importantly the bomb.

Seth ran swiftly through the corridors, keeping his body low to the ground, chains dragging out from his wrists a little just in case he ran into someone. He knew what to do against Yukino, so he would have to seek her out. Fighting against Ken would most likely turn into him attempting to fight slime, and it'd probably just needlessly infuriate him. He was sure that Veno would be able to set some goop on fire, even though he seemed incompetent, he did get in to U.A. He just needed to keep up his end of the deal and find that quirk-absorbing fool. Which wouldn't be too hard if he could make her have to come to him. He'd only ever really done this when he was younger to scare some other kids, but it could work. He came to a stop, standing up straight and extending his chains out. He trudged slowly along the corridor at an almost dead pace, with every step once again slamming one of his dragging chains into the wall, almost like tapping or feeling along the surface in attempts to find an object. The vibration and sound of the impact seemed like he was trying to detect anything round the corner, but in reality his ears weren't really made for echolocation. However, if Yukino was here, she would definitely know he was too. The creepiness of it was just a little plus.

Yukino heard the something slamming into the walls.

If my theory is correct, that must be Seth.

Yukino then started sliding on the edge of a wall. The wall seemed to be the one being hit with whatever Seth was dashing out at the most. Yukino looked over at the edge of the wall, and noticed Seth.

Alright. I have to finish this quickly, I have no idea what this guy will throw out at me.

Yukino then came out of hiding and faced Seth. "Alright," Yukino said, "I think we both know what we have to do." Yukino quickly then stood in her fighting position.

Seth smirked, letting his chains fall loose from their position, clattering to the floor. As Yukino got into a fighting stance, he quickly dashed onto the wall, hanging off it. Had to keep her from absorbing his chainspikes. Hanging onto the wall, he pointed his right hand clear past Yukino and to her side, the chainspike aimed towards the bottom of the wall. If he could just keep her from thinking about it... "I sure do. But you don't exactly look like a person who knows things." He pushed himself off the wall, and using the momentum he launched himself towards Yukino, using both his feet to kick. The chainspike he had planted earlier had helped him propel himself accurately and with more force, and pull him in that direction.

Yukino smirked, and her suit then started glowing up.

Somehow, her speed rose and she was able to dodge Seth's kick. She then aimed to grab his leg, and slam him against the wall.