• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

you have to have one, it was required that you send your Quirk info to the school so that they can make you a costume, but I guess in your case your Quirk already serves as a costume so, you could have requested to not have one or that's just a small cosmetic

Sorry guys for not posting, but I was working on.....

this!

(Yukino Casual Wear)
20170807_134513.jpg

20170807_134709.jpg
(Super Hero Costume)

I was too lazy to color, but....yeah! This is Yukino and her costume!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I have the perfect villain to defeat ryuji MUAHAHHAHAHAH also kambrio pretty much sucks in compared to everyone else

Alright well then I definitely need armour two for Ryuji to awaken as he has the potential to control eight bone armours which have different elements and they are:

fire- dragon
water-shark
earth-rhino
wood-jaguar
lightning- lion/leo
wind- wolf
space -panther
time-TBA

Alright well then I definitely need armour two for Ryuji to awaken as he has the potential to control eight bone armours which have different elements and they are:

fire- dragon
water-shark
earth-rhino
wood-jaguar
lightning- lion/leo
wind- wolf
space -panther
time-TBA
Time- Whatever dinosaur Dialga is

I was asking who my partner was. If I was switching with Ryuji, then I would be Parker. I just wanted to confirm that. Sorry for the confusion Koopa LOL

Didn't everyone switch roles and opponents after every match in the anime? So if you think about it, we would all get a chance to face other teams. So for logics sake, I paired with an OC, and can fight someone's OC later.

And then, if we sped through some of the other battles, we could have a sped through version of Davis versus another team. This way, everyone can play either part. So let's say Kaz could be both a villain and then a hero, and the same with everyone else. And more different matchups too, if y'all get what I'm saying here.

I thought it was only for Midoriya because he got injured, and he had to only do one. And the viewers never followed the rest of the fights, because they weren't plot relevant. And it time skipped past them.