• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno: I'm a slave to you guys anyways so I might as well care more about someone when only my parents will ever love me

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno: too bad I ain't a homo. Also kambrio is my friend

Kambrio: what?! I fucking hate you!

Veno: dats mah bro

Kambrio: whatever. Just don't expect me to help you or some friend stuff like that

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kambrio: i don't have time for you nerds, I'm heading to my place *goes through the white walls and into his own dimension*

Veno: this world is weird...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kambrio: we've done this before. Besides I'm just like Veno, except I don't sleep all day.

Veno: hey! Actually that's true, I'm lazy as hell. To be honest I don't even know what I'm going to do with my life.

Me: be awesome of course

Veno: what is with this place

possible villain masquerading as a student at U.A.
Name: Dojima Takeda
age 15
gender Male
Apperance long black hair. He wears a light blue jacket and kakis and black tennis shoes.
Quirk Chi control ( A mix of his father's quirk that allows Him to focus his chi into different spots in his body and his and mother's that takes away peoples chi from continual hits to the person's body causing them to become weaker..)
Quirk weakness. over usage causes him to burn internally.

Name: Mira Tirani
Appearance: Mira's hair is always kept in a neat, high-ponytail it's natural coloring is blonde though she darkened it to a light brown. She had soft blue eyes that are somewhat squinted, and evenly tanned skin. She has a somewhat lithe build with very little muscle but long limbs and a strong core.
Personality: Mira is a very serious scholar and an even more serious hero. She never understood the need to mix fun and work, and finds it most unproductive when other around her do. She is not known to take charge, but when put in a position to do so Mira has a knack for getting people to do what needed of them.
Quirk: Joint spikes- almost like a spiked bracelet but the spikes my by removed only by himself, and they can shoot out of his wrists, knees, shoulders, and ankles.
Quirk Weakness: Spikes are made only of a weak mix of metals
Costume: (optional): Mira's costume is built mostly to support her from different angles for her to get a better shot at her opponents. It's an all grey one piece suit that covers her arms legs and neck. Around her hips, on her shins, on her elbows, and as a helmet are black peices of metal used as falling protection.

Name:
Maddox Isley
Appearance: Maddox has a muscular build, he trains it to be able to withstand as many things humanly possible just in case he needs it in battle. He is oddly flexible and strong bones only because he had broken almost every single bone in his body, more than once. He has golden-brown skin and has curly, cream colored hair that usually just covers his ear tips. His eyes hold a deep purple hue that softens as it extends out form the iris.
Personality: Maddox is carefree and playful, he is extremely impetuous and wouldn't rather be any other way. He enjoys living life on the edge but at the same time he is extremely laid back. He has no sense of social boundaries and is always hungry. Except for combat, during battles or even just preparing for a competition he turns into a completely different person who is focused and determined.
Quirk: Copying- Can store, and repeat any time he wants, anything that he sees
Quirk Weakness: His body is unfit for many things, so he can shoot fire just like he sees another person but it would burn him or raise his body temperature too high he also gets tired easier than someone using the actual quirk. Also he can only use the move until the memory fades which is a few days usually.
Costume: (optional): Maddox's suit is designed for style due to the fact he doesn't have one confirmed quirk to work with. It has a golden base with lines of white that trace his body, the lines then extend and fade into an 'X' across his chest. He has dark blue armor that straps onto his legs and arms as well as a blue mask that goes gradient into gold as it reaches the unnecessarily long tips.

Last edited:
Sorry! My fault, won't happen again. I'm used to their not being a discussion thread, but I'll make sure and watch myself in the future.
Also what letter would my character's team have? Should I make one up?

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Nobody is posting to advance the story, which has been a problem for a couple days. Also how many students do we have now? I feel like it's more than we said we would have.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hey people that may or may not still think I'm exist. So I've been busy. Quite busy. Schools almost starting and I also have a lot of events planned, plus I have to spend time with my friends, and it's all been hectic. So I'm making a temporary leave from the RPs I'm in, in hopes of not killing them. Anyone can auto my characters when I'm gone, and I should be returning pretty soon (when things are all worked out and probably very early in my school year.) so yeah. that's all I have to say

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Guys... I seriously can't RP. can't someone make Veno say something like "OK. I'll do that... I guess. Oh and watch out for Yukino. She can take other's people's power, double it's power, and use it against you. Probaby why she was first in the robot point competition... thingy."