• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
That's the best part about having a fitness powerhouse. He usually does good in physical exams. Also Veno is fit but without a lot of nutrients, he isn't that strong so 8 is a good placement for him.

I'm not going to be on as much today because my grandmother is in the hospital after he had a heart attack which sucks AND OF COURSE a giant tree limb falls and pretty much destroys the cactus garden so I have to be the man of the house and cut apart the tree and fix the cactus garden and I HAVE TO USE A HAND SAW ON THIS MASSIVE TREE LIMB BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO OPERATE A CHAINSAW!!!!

This is just going to be annoying, hopefully I can get my uncle to help me out with it unless he has to work >=O@.@ Im so tired

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Yumi: I swear if you make me a fat rolling ball at some point I will end you...

Me: Don't worry I would totally never do something like that...maybe...

Oh ho ho, Ry_Burst, you missed a lot. Well, the only important thing you need to know is that we are going to start the 2v2 Hero vs Villain exercise.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm not going to be online today so if you wanna do the Yukino Seth rampage 2v2 thing, generation can auto Veno

This is the teacher that just appeared
Bios:
Name: George Will
Appearance: Is a grey werewolf
Personality: is a kind person, he is very tactical and caring
Quirk: Sonic Howl: Pretty Self Explanatory
Quirk Weakness: Can only be shot out of his mouth, it has a cool down after its used
Costume: (optional):