• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

Minoru
Ru nodded along with the girl's words, eyes ahead of him as he passively muttered agreements. When the other student mentioned her name, Minoru suddenly realized he had forgotten to introduce himself. What an idiot! The boy's eyes grew wide and he pursed his lips as he continued to look forward, maybe she wouldn't notice. Ru was visibly panicking, although he did his best to keep his cool. If it wasn't obvious at this point, poor Ru was, perhaps, a bit socially inept. "Oh, uh, me too." he added after a bit once he processed which class she was in. When the girl asked for Ru's name his face flushed pink- of course she would notice. Why would he think she wouldn't notice! "You can call me Ru." the boy said simply- like hell was he going to expose his family name, he would do just fine if nobody found out through his entire high school career. The boy sighed, if they were in the same class he may as well get to know her. "Yuuki..." the boy muttered before finding himself trying to rake his brain for something to say, "what makes your want to be a hero?" Ri internally screamed after the pathetic words came out of his mouth. Why would he ask that? That was the worst question to ask! The pair made their way down the hall and towards a rather loud classroom, Minoru prayed that wasn't the one they'd be entering.

Samara
Sam skipped down the hallway happily, a goofy grin spotted his petite face as she excitedly bounded towards her classroom. Her classroom! It was all too exciting for the girl. Sam's tail flicked back and forth wildly as she could barely contain the joy that was pounding in her heart, Sam didn't stop until she got to her classroom door. The girl looked inside and her smile suddenly ceased as her heart dropped. No way. Not only was the loud-mouthed fire breather in her class, but there was already a fight going on! Sam stood at the doorway for a moment, and clenched her fists. She bit her lip to keep herself from talking- she would be better than the two obnoxious boys. After all, she couldn't get in trouble on her first day. 'Self Control' Sam whispered under her breath through gritted teeth before turning away from the scene and walking to the back of the classroom- it was gonna be a long year if those idiots didn't learn to keep their mouths shut.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro stood up swiping his bag off the side of the desk. He grabbed Kureiji by the scruff off his shirt and looked him in the eyes. "Pop-pop cheerio, crumpets." he spat in his face. "Look I don't give a shit about you so fuck off, I only got an issue with Rudolph over there" He pointed at Dakarai. His fists went hard with scales. "Your little frog trick doesn't scare me, I've seen worse. You think your tough cause you can throw together some words and make yourself a pet . Your gonna need a support animal after I'm done with you.Now go sit down like a good little boy before you end up a charred shit". His fists started to heat up and were slowly starting to singe a bit of this boys collar. Once he let go there was only black ash on the boy's shirt. He was starting to get mad, first with Bakugo's kid and now this kid. He walked up to Bakugo's kid, "just a little reminder of how much I hate you" he said his voice angry and ablaze, each word he said fore spilled out his mouth. He spat fire at her shoulder. He knew this flame wasn't hot enough to do any damage, but she didn't know that. He gave a satisfactory smile before picking up his bag and sitting down.

As Takumi walked down the hall toward his classroom, a man in a suit and construction helmet approached him with a clipboard. "Mr. Takumi Akibano?" He questioned.

"Yep." Takumi replied.

"Your new armor deployment system's been installed by your classroom. It should be on the right of the entrance." The man dropped his voice to a whisper. "Passcode is 3750."

"And you followed my instructions?" Takumi inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"Down to the letter." The man assured. "All that's left is your signature."

"Right, then." Takumi said, taking the clipboard and signing the line at the bottom after glossing over the receipt and payment. "Thanks for that."

"Any time." The man said, and he walked off.

Sure enough, when he got to his classroom, there was a number pad a few feet from the doorway. After entering the code given to him, A set of robotic limbs and gizmos unfolded from the ceiling from under a now-elevated part of the hallway floor. Once Takumi stepped onto the spot, the machines began disassembling his armor, storing the pieces away, then folding back into the surfaces they came from, leaving the hallway looking exactly as it did before. Takumi then took a deep breath. "Showtime." he muttered to himself, and opened the doors, looking around the classroom.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Keep your cool. Dakarai's fists clenched tighter. Keep your cool keep your cool keep your cool keep your-- She stared down Hiro as he spat flame at her. Even if it burned her, which she doubted it would, she would just regenerate skin. It would hurt for maybe a second, if that. Aaaand... it didn't. She barely felt the heat. Actually, she did feel heat, but it wasn't from the outside. What is my most dangerous animal? She stood. "I won't soon forget," she promised, "you overblown pompous ugly excuse of a wrathful salamander." She threw out the most ridiculous insult she had in her ammo box. "Listen up. I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon. You got beef with me, you keep it with me. Leave Kureiji out of it. You see these?" She put up her hand and slowly grew six-inch-long metallic claws from each of her fingertips. "They're sharp. They hurt, too. Me, I'll regenerate. You, who knows?" She shrugged in a parody of nonchalance. "I'd insult your parents, but Kirishima was as close to a friend as possible for my dad. So that'd be unfair to him. But right now, I'll tell you something that should be of vital interest to you. That you, sir, are a nitwit!" And with that proclamation, she sat down, giving no sign whatsoever that she had anything to do with what had just happened.

Despite the terrifying ability of Hiro, being grabbed by the scruff of his neck didn't faze him, not one bit. He wiped off the singed ashes. "Great, my mom spent money on this uniform and I already have to get a new one... What a joke..." He said, and looked at Hir. "Don't you look satisfied with yourself, you fucking joke... My business is all with you, Dakarai doesn't deserve even a hundredth of the shit you're giving her, punk... And you know, poison dart frogs are about as instant of a death poison can get you, so I suggest you chill out before I commit manslaughter..." He sat out, not giving a shit about this fiery kid.

"You think you're all that and a bag of Doritos, but you're not... Now ME, I actually AM all that and a bag of Doritos, so you better stop before the arm of a giant-ass grizzly rips out of my fuckin' back. She doesn't deserve your hatred. I agree with you, her dad's an ass- sorry Dakarai- but I, gonna defend her nonetheless. Y'all wanna repeat another Shouto over here..? Didn't fucking think so, so you better lay off... Bitch..." He said, passion and anger swelling in his eyes. Some of the other students slowly backed away. "...your ass is clearly the one in the wrong here, I'm just defending a friend..." He growled, and spit on his desk before turning around, and flipping him off before looking to Dakarai with a crazed look in his eyes. "Honey, this is definitely my beef too. You didn't get your collar singed, but you got your family insulted. Throw my family into this though... And I'll really make you regret your descision..." The aim of his sharp words slowly turned from Dakarai to Hiro.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Really you regenerate?" he said his eyes widening in excitement. "Then I won't feel bad for this". He looked at the flame and turned the heat up to the heat of a bonfire ( 1110 celcius or 2012 farenheit). He then turned to the other boy. Outside Hiro tried to look calm but deep down he was boiling. "The best insult you could come with is nitwit? God you make your dad look like a wuss at least your boy friend here can act tough". He would've loved to turn the heat up but if he did he would probably set off the smoke alarms. Other kids were panicking at his madness but he didn't care, he despised everyone at the moment. "Now if you want I can turn the heat up, just cause you can regenerated doesn't mean you can't feel pain". He looked at the shocked faces and got rid of the flame. "Anyone else piss me off and you can burn in my flames!" He shouted fixing his eyes on Bakugo's kid.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

“I prefer not to swear in front of people I consider unworthy,” Dakarai said primly. “Plus, any blithering idiot can swear like a sailor, but it takes brains to come up with creative insults. Brains that you apparently lack.” She didn’t even grant Hiro the courtesy of eye contact. “As Shakespeare once said: I’ll beat thee, but I would infect my hands. Or: That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that roasted Manningtree ox with pudding in his belly, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years? Yeah. You get all that? Probably didn’t sink through that thick skull of yours. Yes, I have an extensive knowledge of Shakespeare’s plays. They provided me with good insult material that I keep in reserve for scurvy dogs like you. Now, I’m not saying that I hate you, but I would unplug your life support to charge my iPhone.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki walked with Ru, "oh um, I guess I want to be a hero because my dads one and I think heroes are cool, you know" she said looking to the noisy classroom, "oh my god, some people" she said with a sigh as she realized this was their room, "hang on a sec will you" she said as she walked into the room taking her eye-patch off and having her shadows envelope her entirely she became around 6'5", with claws, sharp teeth and piercing red eyes, "WILL YOU ALL STOP ACTING LIKE SMALL CHILDREN AND SIT THE F*** DOWN, BEFORE I TEAR YOU ALL TO SHREDS AND USE YOUR BONES AS TOOTH PICKS" she said in a surprisingly deep voice before replacing her eye-patch and returning to her little human self and returning to Ru, "this is us, we should pick a seat" she said sweetly before sitting down near the front.

Drayda watched as Hiro left abruptly and she decided to follow. She saw Inanis and rushed over to try and find him, but with everyone swarming her, she couldn't keep up and lost him. Oh well, she'll just have to make do and follow where some kids were going. She was told she was in class 1A, so that's where she went, and she saw someone bullying two other students. Judging by their past encounter, Hiro and the other two must have told each other who their parents were and got into a fight because of it. Now not only was her dragon getting irritated and paranoid due to so many people, but now there was promise of a fight?

Drayda couldn't help but to growl out "Bully" before something took over her. She tried to fight the growing sense of savagery but it caused a migraine to form, banging from the inside of her temples. Her dragon wanted out. But she would not let it. Yea, her dragon wanted to fight, she wanted to feel the power of someone with a quirk fight her and Drayda wanted to calm the fighting and show Hiro who's boss, but there was a time and place for that. Her dragon was not patient.

She growled in pain and grasped her head between her hands as she doubled over in pain. Students were now backing away from her as she was making quite a scene. A tail slowly and painfully grew out as she let out a muffled groan and wings slowly pushed their way out of her back. She looked at Hiro menacingly with those glowing purple eyes as she yelled out "Bully" one more time before losing her ability to speak. Her claws became longer and sharper and her scales slowly jut their way out of her body and her frame became smaller. Now, she was as big as a pitbull, but she was still fighting her dragon. She was still holding her head and growled both in pain and in anger. Drayda was now no more.

She looked back at Hiro with the same menace she showed the robots and walked towards him, stalking him like how a cat stalks their prey before they pounce, baring her teeth. Her dragon was going to show him who was boss. No one messes with the students of the parents who Ryukyu cared for.

Good grief, the first day hasn't even started, and someone's starting a fight. Takumi mentally groaned. He didn't want to get involved, but things were heating up (pardon the pun), and he was worried if someone didn't step in to defuse the situation, the homeroom teacher would walk into a warzone instead of a classroom. And so, he took a small box out of his backpack and walked over toward Hiro, Dakarai, and Kureiji.

"Alright, alright, let's all calm down here." He said, pushing Hiro and Dakarai apart. He looked to Hiro first. "Look pal, you're saying you despise Katsuki Bakugou, yet here you are acting just like him. There's no need to act like a top-tier asshole on day freakin' one of school unless you're that desperate for attention. You're not some special snowflake here. Born with a qiuirk? Descended from a famous pro hero? Literally everyone else in this room is the same. I'm the only one who DOESN'T fit into either category." He spoke in a calm tone, and kept a neutral expression as he spoke. "So if you're done throwing a temper tantrum over being in the same class as a Bakugou, sit down, chill out, and grow up."

He then turned to Dakarai and Kureiji. "I'm sorry our classmate felt the need to harass you two like that, and I understand why you're angry. But you need to calm down too. I have nothing against you two, I just don't want this to escalate any further."

Suddenly, out of probably nowhere, Kureiji let out a long sigh and simply sat down in his chair. "Mm... This has been pointless, that thick skull of your's can't even gander the absolute power of Kureiji's goonery... Heya Dakarai, we'll get back at him later, take a seat next to me, we can chat about stuff..!" He said, smiling.

He turned to the girl who'd just yelled at them. "Lest you want a cane toad on your back, I think you should calm down, woman. I'm trying to help a friend who was unbelievably disrespected by Hiro over here. He should have more respect for her person in general, it's unfair that he insults her based on her parents... As a smart Pokemon said in some movie I can't remember watching... 'The circumstances of one's birth are are irrelevant, it's what you do with the gift of life that matters...' Or something like that?" He then turned to the one who'd calmly talked Hiro down. "I try not to get too mad, so at once I'll always... Yeah, not let myself use a poison dart frog..."

=Nightshade=

Dakarai had so many more Shakespearean insults pent up inside her that applied so well to Hiro, but decided it would probably be better if she was a Midorya to Hiro’s Bakugo. She closed her eyes and breathed, and slowly, painstakingly, the claws on her hands slid back into her fingers with an itching sensation. When she was in control of her quirk again, she smiled awkwardly.

“You’re Takumi, right? Thank you for having a level head. Me, I just insult first and ask questions never.” She turned away from him, embarrassed by her own childish behavior, and took the seat next to Kureiji.

“Thanks for standing up for me back there,” she said to him. I could’ve handled it myself, she thought bitterly, then banished the thought. No you couldn’t’ve, you blundering retard. Kureiji saved your butt. “I have... issues with showing my aggressive side. I feel too much like... him... when I do.” She smiled deviously. “Still, I think a poison dart frog would be too kind for him,” she whispered. “Maybe a tiger. Or a tiger shark.”

“Oh, so you were thinking slow painful demise, I gotcha, the Dart Frog’s too quick a death...” he joked chaotically, and smiled nonetheless. “Well... I stand up to anyone who’s just being a complete asshole... insulting people based on their parentage... disgusting if I say so myself, and I’ve said some gross things...” he said, a hint of bitterness in his voice.

“Anyway, you sounding like Lord Explosion Murder isn’t too far-fetched, you are his daughter, but I can see where you want to Change that about yourself... me though, I take almost nothing from my mom, besides creating things... I suppose she can’t create animals but...” he made a playful shrug before looking up. He began to softly hum some groovy music.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Everyone around must've forgot he was facing a dragon or they were just dumb. He gulped down his fear and approached the dragon. As much as it reminded him of a dog, he knew that she was more dangerous than a wolf so it was best he was cautious. "Calm down, okay I don't want us to get kicked out of school cause I was being a" he swallowed his pride and just spat it out "a dick head". He must've looked pathetic he didn't even know if this was reaching Drayda. He bent down on his knee going low. "Look I'm the yin and you're the yang. Darkness exists within the light and light exists in the darkness. And I'm showing you my light. If we get into a fight either one of us will be hurt badly or someone else will get hurt and your the only one here I would see as a friend". He looked her in the eyes prepared for what was yet to come. He didn't mind if she bit him or she let him be.

He heard the murmurs of the class, each one felt like they were making fun of him. I'm the villain here, if I wasn't here then that tree wouldn't be burnt, she wouldn't turn into a dragon and everyone would be happier, he thought to himself. His thoughts torturing his mind. "You all have greater things than me" he muttered. "YOU CAN ALL BURN" he roared his eyes turning a deep yellow, his pupils turning into slits. His teeth looked more like fangs. His scales had appeared all over his body. then he felt a deep pain in his neck as he collapsed to the floor. He had set off his shock collar and it showed no sign of stopping. The writhed on the floor his head head hitting the floor multiple times. He was pulling at the collar trying to remove it but the pain just got worse. He heard someone shout "Not so tough now are ya" and "He needs a collar". He wanted to fight back but the collar sent more volts into him. He gave a pleading look to Drayda before going back to writhing.

Minoru
Ru shrugged at Yuuki's response to his question, a fairly average answer. What did he expect? He pondered on that fact of her also having a pro-hero parent, he wondered if their dads were familiar. As Ru walked into the classroom he flinched at all of the yelling and cursing that was being thrown around- but things got a whole lot scarier when the little girl beside him transformed into a beast. Ru instinctively ducked for cover behind a desk and his mouth dropped when she yelled. Nope. Nope, Nope, Nope. This was all too scary- he may as well quit while he was ahead. The girl swiftly shifted back to her human appearance and Ru blinked at her before nodded his head. "Uh, yeah." the boy said as he attempted to keep a cool and confident image and he slipped into a desk next to where Yuuki sat. Fire? Giant Shadow Beasts? Bears, frogs, and who knows what! These quirks would rip Ru to shreds if he even had to face them. What ever made him agree to apply in the first place, the boy was very quickly regretting everything he had done in the last couple of weeks. "Let's just ignore them from now on." Ru suggested to the girl, though it came out as more of a question, but of course someone had to address them again. Why? The boy who had threatened with a poison dart frog turned his attention to Yuuki, but it was brief. Was he some kind of a moron? Creating more conflict was no way to help someone. Of course, Ru would never say this out loud. Maybe Yuuki would just ignore him, hopefully.

Samara
A girl near Sam seemed to be doing through her own inner battle as the front of the classroom slowly calmed down. Sam winced, she seemed to be in a lot of pain. Don't interfere, that's the right thing to do, right? Get good grades, listen to your teachers- her father had not prepared her for what had gone on in such a short amount of time already. Everything seem to have exploded all of the sudden, Sam sighed- she guessed that it was expected to happen when you put a bunch of the most powerful kids in the area all in one room. I seemed like all of them had an inferiority complex. It's okay, while they were being ridiculous she'd have time to focus. She now knew a bunch of people's quirks already, hopefully she'd be able to use it against them. Of course, Sam's quirk is a bit obvious just from looking at her- but she did have a trick or two up her sleeve. Yeah, she's keep calm now and teach those jerks how to behave once she was able to fight them. Sam smirked to herself before looking out the window and sighing- when were they gonna be able to sue their quirks, anyways?

Drayda watched as he knelt close to her and the words soothed her dragon. She stopped baring her teeth and her eyes stopped glowing. But before she could react anymore, it seemed like Hiro lost control of himself. Feeling horrible for the poor guy and understanding his situation, she roared at the kids who dared teased him. It was interesting what side she appeared to be on, switching them so much, but Drayda's dragon had a sense of honor. While her dragon felt like Hiro was disrespecting these students and, by extension her, she saw something in Hiro. That same something she saw in Inanis. While they were very different people, there was the same concept. Hiro felt like a slave to his own quirk and to that shock collar, while Inanis couldn't express much due to his quirk. Hiro couldn't help but be explosive and aggressive, earning snide remarks and fights from everyone, while Inanis can't help but to go along with what people say and that could really put him in a bind. Both amazing quirks, yet horrible setbacks when it came to social situations.

She felt like she needed to help them - a feeling that was passed down from her mother.

She walked over to Hiro and nuzzled his shoulder before trying to calm him down. Drayda finally emerged. Her wings, tail, scales, and claws still were there, but she got her vocal chords back and was able to speak. "Hey, Hiro, it's okay. I'm okay now, and you are going to be fine. I'll make sure nobody else gets mad at you. I understand you now. You're lucky my dragon has a sense of honor. Come on, I know you can get through this." She soothingly said as she put her hand hesitantly on his shoulder, feeling the electricity force his body to writhe.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
He lay on the ground his head hurting from the volts pumped into body. "You stood up for me? even after I was a dick to all of them?". He mustered a smile but it hurt to move at all. The other kids were terrified of him, but mostly of Drayda. "You really are my friend". He crawled back to his seat and took out his lighter he turned it on, he intensified the flames to the size of a young horse. He gulped down on the flames, regaining his strength. Most people here were idiots, but not her, he thought to himself. He looked at her, still surprised that she was willing to help him. "An eye for an eye only makes the world blind" he muttered

Miku looked around the classroom. He couldn't understand how things escalated so quickly. Well, he knew that it was that psychopath Hiro's fault, but the others were part of the whole thing too. He was about to snap at them, telling the weird dragon boy to shut up, but a few people beat him to it. He now fully didn't understand what was happening. He sighed and put his head on the desk.
"What... a... day....." He muttered, feeling tired even though he didn't participate in the... fight? If you could even call it that. He looked over at Rin for a moment, the only person he knew, to see what she thought of what just happened, before putting his head back on the desk. He didn't want to follow this story anymore, it was just too all over the place.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai found herself feeling empty. Why did Hiro hate her so much? Kirishima and Bakugo had been... “friends”... in their day, so based on parental grudges it didn’t make sense. Whereas Midorya’s kid hadn’t had any problem making friends with her. That didn’t make sense either. She hadn’t asked for Bakugo to be her dad; she couldn’t help her parentage. She didn’t want to become Bakugo. All she wanted was a friend she could count on, which was the one thing her father seemed to be trying to deny her. Well, too bad, Daddy-o, she thought darkly. I may have made an enemy out of Hiro today, but I found a friend in Kureiji. And if you don’t like it, you can take your jerkiness and shove it. I don’t care if that’s disrespectful.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki turned to look at Ru as he sat down, she noticed he had been taken aback by the change and giggled a little. "Yeah I'm going to leave them alone I think, oh and uhm sorry if I caught you off guard, i don't do the full transformation much it's a really big strain" she glanced back over to the others "my dad told me to watch out for certain kids, in case they were just like their parents, but he just told me about people like Bakugou's kid in case he is violent, Midoriya's kid in case he is overly eager and Mineta's kid in case he is well you know a creep" she said absent mindedly, "was your mum or dad in the hero course" she asked Ru, not realising what she had just said.
@Barefoot_Kittens

He turned his head to Yuuki and gave her a devilish smile. "Your dad tell ya anything about a Yaoyorozu? And how their kid would probably be like... The smartest in the class..? Yeah no, not me. I may be somewhat smart, my mom didn't make me slack off on any extra studies but... I'm not as super duper smart as her, not by a long shot." He monologued, and turned to Hiro once more. "Holy shit man, you're sounding just like Katsuki, with all that yelling to 'DIE, DIE!!' and stuff... Holy crap that's really funny actually..." He said, and laughed it up.

From the window skittered in a small orange lizard, the one from before. "Oh why hello Theadore, I see you escaped from Mr. Iguana! I told you that you could do it!" He said, stroking the small lizard's chin. He snapped once more. "Iguanas aren't part of Japan's natural ecosystem, they're not allowed to stick around. Part of the laws made up for my Quirk..." He said to the lizard, partly explaining it to anyone listening.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Inanis walked with his hands crossed behind his back through the school halls, generally following everyone into the Class 1A. There, he witnessed some events go down, including a fight almost breaking out. He debated internally a bit whether or not to help, then seeing as Drayda was in the midst of this, he may aswell. Giving no fear since he already knew Drayda well enough to know that even if she lost control, he could handle her if it had come down to it. He approached the scene where everyone stood, moving to stand to the left of Drayda. " Hey, Drayda. " He said over, making a peace sign with his left hand. " What went on over here. " He said in his usual monotone voice, raising an eyebrow, indicating it was a question.

Drayda watched as Hiro sat back down and ate his flames. She looked at all the people who were settling down now, but she felt like something was amiss. It was then that she heard someone and she turned around. It was Inanis!

As happy as she could be, she turned back to normal in an instant and ran up to him, clearly excited. "Oh, hi. Uh yea about that." She nervously chuckled before explaining in a hushed tone what was going on. "So a guy with a dragon quirk similar to mine, the one with the shock collar- oh and don't look at any of them. I don't want them to know I'm talking about what happened... anyway, the guy in the shock collar got all pent up over someone's parent and got mad at the two sitting next to each other now near the guy with the shock collar. Apparently, their parents had history and the guy in the shock collar wanted to pick a fight. With my quirk being similar to his, he actually swallowed his pride enough to apologize to me and got me to calm down just a tiny bit. Then he got all pissy due to his quirk making him aggressive and his shock collar shocked him. I calmed him down enough so he could sit back down on his seat and that's when you walked in. I dunno, it was weird." She scratched the back of her head as she finished. "Well, where would you like to sit? Wherever you sit, I'll sit nearby."

She gesture to the many chairs for Inanis to sit in.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"How long will the teacher take?" He muttered. So far he had caused a fight getting almost half the class involved, he made Drayda transform cause of the fight putting people at risk. And worst of all he lost control, how many people could he have hurt? He saw Drayda with some other kid and decided introduce himself. "Heya I'm Hiro Kirishima, son of Eijiro Kirishima." He gave the boy a small smile. "A friend of Drayda is a friend of mine".

"Your guess is as good as mine, buddy." Takumi said, unfolding the small box, reavealing a screen and keyboard. "Eniac, let's test the portable interface."

"Right away, Mr. Akibano." The A.I.'s voice replied, a hologram projecting from the screen, displaying a 3D model of another set of armor, his current project. Takumi then slipped on some gloves and began interacting directly with the projection, rotating the limbs and inspecting it. He looked over to Hiro before continuing. "You alright, by the way? That looked like a pretty nasty shock."

Slipping a pair of what appeared to be wrist cuffs out of his backpack, Takumi clicked them onto his own hands, and plugged the right one into the interface with a cord.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Well I have been humiliated, electrocuted and almost lost control of my quirk, I think it's safe to assume that I wouldn't be 'fine'" he said in a grim voice. "Well now the class is gonna know me as the kid who needs a shock collar. After causing as much issues as I have I think that it's probably not that bad. Anyway why do you have an A.I? That's sorta advanced for someone our age. Unless your quirk has something to do with robotics".

He turned to Drayda "I know this sounds dumb but what was that back there you know the thing that, wanted to attack me but then ended up protecting me?" he was curious about this other side of her. "Listen the thing I said back there about the yin and yang, I just said it cause you looked like you needed some help". He turned to his shoes, how many pathetic things would he be saying today, he thought.

"Well, if you want me to replace that shock collar with something a lot less painful and humiliating, feel free to let me know." Takumi offered, turning back to his work. "And to answer your question, I created Eniac as part of my quirk, but said quirk is not limited to robotics. I can hack into anything with a computer chip. Combine that with my knack for machines, and you've got a solid combo, if I do say so myself." He smiled a bit with pride as he demonstrated by holding up his left hand, the cuff coming off, miniature rockets unfolding from it. It hovered in the air a few moments, then clicked back around his wrist.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hearing that someone could get rid of his shock collar he wanted to say yes but that wouldn't be right. "No I think my collar does the job, cause the best fighter is never angry. And I think this collar is kind of the reason I haven't burnt down half the school." he replied. He walked up to Dakarai. "Look I know what your probably thinking about why I hate you, but really that doesn't matter. Just know that I'm not done. And also ,If thou wilt needs marry, marry a fool; for wise men know well enough what monsters you make of them. And since you know so much about old quotes figure this one out,new beginnings are often disguised as painful endings. I'm going to go before romeo gets involved, don't want a dead Juliet now do we?" he stopped there not wanting to carry this on. He made his way back to the others.

"You could've just said 'No thanks', you know." Takumi said after he left. Shrugging his shoulders, he continued his work on his armor design. Hmmmm...maybe I shouldn't go with the standard alloy for this one. It'd be cheaper to make that way. My allowance funds aren't exactly high at the moment. I'll settle with a carbon-steel material. Making a few adjustments to fit this new critique, he nodded to himself as he ran a simulation of it's flight. It'd be slower, but it could still fly. Satisfied with his work, he saved the model and turned the interface off.

"Would you like me to begin manufacturing the new model at home, sir?" Eniac inquired.

"Not yet. I'm gonna comb over it a few more times, iron out any issues I can find." Takumi replied. He then went over to sit with Dakarai and Kureiji. "Mind if I sit here?"

=Nightshade=

Dakarai bit her tongue as her Shakespeare was thrown back in her face by Hiro. She struggled to hold back a Thou vile wriggling wormlike creature! Thou hast not the worth of a broken penny! She bit down harder, drawing blood. When she finally had control, there was a tickling sensation as the skin on her tongue regenerated. She felt like coughing up every Monty Python and the Holy Grail line she could remember, just to see the look on his face when she said something along the lines of “I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hampster, and your father smelt of eldeberries!” But she held her silence by a miracle of self-control. I’ve had enough of painful endings, thank you very much, Dakarai thought grimly. The only painful ending I wish for now is yours.

She was jolted out of her dark thoughts by Takumi. “I’m, yeah, no problem. Go ahead.” She didn’t mind Takumi; he had a sense of honor and a level head, which was more than she could say for herself. At least the second part.

"Thanks." Takumi said as he took a seat, also giving Kureiji a greeting nod and a "Sup". Checking the time displayed on his right cuff, he decided to try to find something to talk about. "So, what's it like living with someone who's essentially a ticking time bomb, both physically and mentally?" He asked curiously, referring to her father. "If you don't mind me asking, that is." He didn't want to overstep his boundaries, but he couldn't help but wonder what her upbringing might've been like with Katsuki Bakugou as her father.

Ru chuckled awkwardly at the girl's explanation- what a scary quirk. The boy nodded at Yuuki's words, he was glad she didn't plan on transforming again- even her whole personality seemed to change. Not that he liked her personality... he just liked that she wasn't scary. When Yuuki began talking about her father's advice to her, Ru nodded again- so her dad must've been in his father's class. She gave a few names of pro heroes who he was somewhat familiar with, but the last one struck him through the heart. Ru's entire body tightened and his face contorted to a grimace as she spoke of his father he then let out a gentle sigh. He wasn't a creep, was he? The boy from earlier commented again as he must've eavesdropped on the pairs conversation. He just didn't know how to shut up, did he? Ru chose to ignore the other boy as he fell silent at Yuuki's question. Well he certainly wasn't going to tell her after her last comment, the boy ended up just shrugging "Nope, not me..." he laughed nervously, "My dad's a... mechanic." Ru said quickly before moving on to the next subject. "So I guess I just got a taste of it, but what exactly is your quirk?" Ru asked, he was genuinely curious this time.
@Shadow_Pup

=Nightshade=

“Um, well, Dad, he’s...” Dakarai hesitated. She didn’t want to make her father look bad in front of Takumi, but she didn’t want to lie about it, either. “Difficult, to say the least. Sometimes he’s more mellow, but the smallest thing sets him off, so...” She sighed. “I always feel like I have to be perfect. I study hard and hone my quirk in... questionable... ways, and always try to give 150 percent. He’s hard to... to relate to, to understand, but he’s trying to be less of a jerk to the people he was in highschool with. I think. But knowing that that same explosive nature is in me, with the possibility of blowing up in the faces of everyone I know... it scares me. He scares me. Heck, I scare me. But... I don’t know...” She sighed again. Her eyes were dry, and her face was impassive, but she felt like crying. Thank you, Father, for this gift you have given me, of dry eyes and silent sobs. “I just want him to be proud of me.”

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Oh, I see. Well, let's see.. " Inanis said, looking around. He looked over everyone's heads briefly to see which seats were still empty. When he looked back, he saw some guy approach him and Drayda. Probably the guy who almost started a fight, judging by that shock collar on his neck. He nodded to the guy's introduction. " Hey. I'm Inanis Uraraka. Son of Ochaco Uraraka. You may know her as Uravity. Nice to meet you. " He said, keeping it short and simple. Then he walked around the class room, and sat down in a seat near the back of the class, right by a window.

Drayda looked back as Hiro introduced himself and smiled. She looked between Inanis and Hiro and introduced them to each other. "Why, yes. Inanis helped me during the exam. He can't express any emotions in his tone or face, so you'll have to go by with listening to every word he says. Otherwise there will be misunderstandings and I don't want to have to babysit you two if you guys decide you can't get along."

With that out of the way. She turned to Inanis and introduced him to Hiro. "Okay, and he already did his bit, but his quirk is tied to his aggressiveness and anger, like how your inability to express emotion is tied with your quirk. And his anger is regulated by his shock collar. Actually, you guys are like polar opposites of each other." She giggled a little and scratched the back of her head. A thought occurred to her that should be said to Hiro, so she did. "Anyway, we should probably sit down. Also, my dragon isn't that dangerous. I mean... She is, but she usually damages or hurts those that need it, not reckless destruction. It's some code of honor thing she has. I don't completely understand it, but that code of honor makes a line that she dances between the pit of savagery and complete annihilation of everyone here and another pit of stubbornness and not wanting to help others for her own gain. Yea, its complicated. Without it though, she'd be taking control the entire time and I wouldn't be here. Anyway, let's sit."

She saw Inanis pick a seat by the window, so she sat next to Inanis. She pointed at the seat next to her for Hiro to sit at.

Last edited:
Wow, that escalated quickly. Takumi thought to himself, but after mulling her words over in her head a bit, he assembled his response. "Well, Dakarai, I can relate to some of your situation. But you don't have anything to fear, because you're not your father. You've already shown us you contrast from him greatly because you're so willing to open up to others. That's a good thing." He placed a hand on her shoulder. "The way I see it, if we lived in a world where everything was perfect, it'd be flawed because there's no way for it to improve. And I can't imagine enjoying a life like that. In short, keep working hard, but don't be afraid of the person you are."

=Nightshade=

Dakarai smiled, tight-lipped, but grateful. “Thanks. I just... thanks.” Her gaze dropped to the desk in front of her as she tried to stop feathers from emerging on her cheeks. A thought still nagged at her, though: I’m not afraid of the person I am. I’m afraid of the person I have the potential to become. She blocked it out. I am who I am. Whatever happens will happen. You may be a Bakugo... but that doesn’t mean you’ll become the Bakugo. You are your own person. The feather problem had resolved itself, and none had popped out on her face. She took a deep, calming breath, finally feeling ready to face the day.

Gumoto awoke to the sound of his mother slamming the door shut. It wasn't an uncommon occurrence, on account of how busy Centipeder's agency had been in recent weeks. He sluggishly turned to the left, and after rubbing his eyes me barely made out a date on the calendar. Then the event written under it. First...day? He snapped back to reality, lunged out of bed, and sloppily threw his uniform on. Something was probably put on backwards or inside out, but that was besides the point. Walking outside he was met with yet another realization that he started his commute late, and people were already starting to head off to work. "Biking there isn't a viable option..." Gumoto let out an audible sight as he climbed to the top of his apartment building.

He tore off his shoes and dangled them from his clenched fist. If he was gonna do this, he would have to do it right. He pawed out the ground with foam forming under his feet, then slid forward easily making the distance of the roof. The momentum naturally carried him over the alley below. "This isn't all that bad!" He let out a sigh of relief as he slid off to school.

He was able to reach the entrance of U.A. in a short time. This was usually the part where he basked in the glory and legacy of the famed school, perhaps meeting some of his peers for the next 4 years while walking in. That, however, was a luxury that oversleeping stripped away from him. He broke into a sort of power walk and made it to class 1A, only to find most of his classmates settled in and acquainted.

Having just used his quirk, a strong fragrance was emitting from Gumoto. He was the first to pick up on this once he entered the class. Though insecure for a split second, he quickly found solace in the fact that he smelled like an artisan scented candle as opposed to having a bad case of body odor. He found a seat closest to the center of the class and waited for the teacher to walk in, while taking some glances at the classmates around him engrossed in their own conversations.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki hadn't seen his reaction to her comments about hero kids, she had been looking round the room for a second, she turned back to Ru, "oh, my quirk is Shadow Manifestation, I can create anything out of shadow as long as it is touching my body, usually I only manifest things on my hands and arms, I can manifest things on my legs and feet but it's harder to do and the whole body thing I can usually only do once per day at the moment, so I kind of wasted it, oh but here is an example" she said as she created a knife out of shadows and demonstrated how she couldn't detach it or it dissipates, "what's your quirk?" she asked in response.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Tetsuma woke up on the first day of school fairly early, he'd set an alarm to make sure he didn't miss it, this would be the first day on his journey to become a pro hero of course! How could he? He got ready and ate breakfast as soon as possible, before saying goodbye to his parents and leaving for the day.

Upon his arrival at school, Tetsuma checked his acceptance letter, which he had brought with him, for his class. "1-A... right, should be somewhere around here..." He thought to himself as he began to walk around looking for it. He finally found it after getting lost a couple times in the absolutely massive building and he now stood at the door. "Ok, this is it Tetsuma... once you walk through these doors you'll finally be on your way to becoming a pro hero." He said to himself, as he took a deep breath and opened the door. He looked around the classroom for a second after entering, there were already a lot of people it seemed. He made his way to one of the empty seats near the back and sat down to await the teacher.