• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Inanis had also made his order as the waiter arrived and walked away again, then leaned back in his chair. " I might be able to do so, I just never really had a need to try it out. " Inanis said, shrugging. He waited out the time, listening to Drayda until the food arrived. He set his box of sushi aside and grabbed the large plate of fried noodles he ordered. Then he unbuttoned his coat and opened it, lifting his shirt, revealing his core. He then removed the fork from the fried noodles and proceeded to pour the entirety of the noodles into his core. He set the empty plate back on the table, buttoned his coat up again after pulling his shirt down again. " I was expecting my mom to have called me after the exam, but I guess she must've texted me or something. I can't really tell since I have my phone set on silent. " Inanis said with a shrug before getting to eating his sushi the normal way.

Drayda had her food get to her and she quickly scarfed it down. She had table manners, but if Inanis could shove food down his chasm of a belly, then her eating like a hungry animal should be fine. She got done in record time and she could feel her stomach expanding. She put her hand on her belly and laid back, clearly enjoying herself with the food in her gullet. Immediately after, almost as if it were planned, her phone began vibrating. She looked at it and it was her mother. She opened it up and put it to her ear, only for her mother's voice to echo into her ear a bit too loudly. "Hey, honey. So I'm coming to pick you up. Where are you? And if you want, I can also give your friend a ride."

Drayda sighed heavily and chuckled to herself. She looked over at Inanis and gave him a quizzical look. "Mom is here and she wants to take you home."

"Uh, yea, sure, if he wants to. I'll meet you outside of the place," after she told her mother the name of the food place, she got up, set down some cash, and smiled at Inanis. "I'll meet you outside if you want to get a ride with miss 'Dragoon Hero'. If not, then I'll see you around."

With that, she immediately left to wait for her mother to arrive outside of the door.

DevVoid

As Inanis had finished his food and the waiter arrived again, he paid with his credit card and took a fortune cookie with him on the way out. As he reached the entrance of the restaurant, he approached Drayda standing outside of the restaurant. " ..hm, nah, no need. Home's not that far, anyway. I'll see you around though. " Inanis said, briefly raising his hand for a pathetic wave before walking off down the sidewalk.

Drayda waved goodbye at Inanis's fleeting figure before a car rolled up. Hopping in, she was met with congratulatory kisses on her cheeks and many "good job" and "I'm so proud of you" comments to last an entire year. Drayda playfully pushed her mother away so she could breathe and chuckled. "I could have done better," was all she said as she looked out the windshield. Her mother just patted her shoulder before taking off home, trying to reassure her.

"Hun, you did amazing. Watching you fight like that, you are likely to have more than 100 points, and that includes the Rescue Points."

"Rescue points?" Drayda was confused. Even though she had figured there was such a thing, she didn't exactly know if it was real or not. Well, her mother was now bringing it up a second time, so it couldn't have been a joke.

"Yes, Rescue Points. Points that are given out to help save other participants or work as a team. One of the students from years ago managed to get in with 60 Rescue Points and 0 actual Destruction Points. He made it into class. I'm pretty sure you can guess who it was. Also, that large robot you faced? That's worth 0 points. It's to test how you fight with other people and whether you save them or not. Watching you and that kid fight was making my blood rush with adrenaline."

Drayda just chuckled. Then a thought hit her. Inanis and her were really good at what they did. Hell, they fought so well together, it was almost like breathing. Even her dragon swallowed her pride enough to fight alongside the boy. She smiled a little and looked at her mother to catch her with a teasing look. "What?" Then a thought hit her and she immediately began blushing. "Wait, no, no, no, that's not what's happening between us."

"Oh, come on. Why else would he take you to lunch-"

"Mom, please, stop. He's just friend."

Ryukyu just sighed sweetly and acted defeated. "Fine, but if I turn out to be right-"

"I know, I know. But I highly doubt he'll feel that way anyway." In fact, Drayda was unsure. They were just acting like good friends.

"Well, there are always other people if he doesn't," her mother chimed.

"Ugh, I know. I don't need to get into a relationship that quickly."

"I know, just... I can't wait for you to grow up and be your own woman."

Man, her mother was really excited for her to grow up. What's so special about being an adult? They get butt tons of responsibilities and have to deal with taxes and laws and politics, especially when they have powers. They do get a lot of freedom, but it still just doesn't seem like a good thing.

While they were talking, Ryuko had driven them back home and they both walked inside to watch TV together before heading off to bed for the next morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Drayda woke up, and found a letter sitting atop her lap with her mother sitting on the edge of the bed. "It's from the school, hun."

Drayda immediately woke up the rest of the way and grabbed at the letter, tearing the top part with haste before reading the letter over. She was accepted. She was accepted, with an astounding performance! She did it! She just about jumped out of her bed as she tackled her mother in a hug, got ready for school and head off towards the school. But before she could, a sudden tail stopped her and she turned around to see her mother looking at her with a raised eyebrow and an amused look on her face. "It's Sunday, hun. Wait till tomorrow."

Drayda groaned and waited for the day to end, but found herself unable to sleep that night. She just couldn't wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Drayda got up a little late, her inability to sleep really kicking her as she got ready for school and grabbed her backpack, which was packed the day before. She walked up and took a piece of toast before saying goodbye to her mother and heading off. She would use her wings, but her dragon was so tired. After walking the rest of the way and eating her toast, her dragon was awake enough to have Drayda use her wings, and so Drayda flew to school getting there pretty quickly before landing in front of the school, super excited that she was now apart of the school her mother - and so many others she talked about - were apart of.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Dakarai woke on Monday morning with a pang of nervousness that was quickly chased away by a tidal wave of excitement. She raced down the stairs and shoveled a bowl of cereal down her throat at top speed. She was swallowing and trying not to choke when her father came down.

"Excited for the big day?" he asked proudly. Somewhat grumpily -- Bakugo wasn't a morning person -- but proudly all the same. "You're gonna be the best one in the class."

The girl tried to smile around the huge bite of cereal in her mouth as she rinsed off the bowl. When she'd gotten it down her throat, she smiled easier. "I can try, Father, but I'm sure there will be many other-- I mean, of course I'll be the best!" Dakarai changed gears hastily as her father's face turned stony for a second.

"That's what I want to hear. I'll see you when you get back, okay?"

Dakarai suppressed a sigh. "Yes, Father. I love you!" The two exchanged tentative smiles before the girl sprouted wings, jacket tied around her waist, and flew off to U.A.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki woke up and stretched, she had been waiting for this day for a while now and couldn't quite believe it was here, she got dressed and made her way downstairs, she said goodbye to her parents and then started the walk to the UA building. About a few minutes later she realised walking would take forever and activated her quirk, the shadowy membrane came over her legs and she started to run with increased speed, eventually making it to the building, she deactivated her quirk and looked around, the building was impressive.

“Oi! Mom! I’m off to UA for my first day today-!”
“...yeah, I’ll be good...”
“No mom, I’m not gonna attack everyone...”
“Hehe... whatever, thanks... bye...”

These were the words of Kureiji Yaoyorozu, son of Momo Youyorozu, the Creation Hero, as he left the house in uniform for his first day at UA. In through recommendations, he’d passed the smaller test they’d had up for him and entered the Hero Course’s Class 1-A. He began to walk slowly on the streets, as he wasn’t too far from the campus. He carried all his essentials in a bag on his back, and smiled.

“Today’s gonna be a good day...” he said softly, with a lot of excitement, as he neared the entrance. They checked his ID, and he was allowed to pass through. He walked up to the school gates, and picked up a stick.

“Quirk, activate...” the stick began to reshape and morph into a 4 legged scaly creature, reddish orange in color. He smiled, the stick finally having morphed into a small lizard. “Hm... Bio-Experience doesn’t let me down does it?” He said under his breath as he set it down and let it crawl away. He looked up and yelled in outburst-

“HELLOOOOOO- U-A-!!!!!”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro rolled out of bed. He spat a ball of fire onto the palm of his hand, and threw it at a target he set up outside his window. The flames spread across the target exploding in a bright flame.He smacked his knuckles together, hardening them in his red scales. "I got this" he mumbled before running downstairs. He slipped into his clothes before getting himself a bowl of cereal. He turned around to see his dad swing a punch at him. He hardened his head, causing his dad's fist to stop in its tracks. "Nice try dad but I was ready" he muttered, before shooting a flame into his dad's face. Eijiro put up his arm in defense before hardening it. " You can't catch me off guard that easily either" his dad retorted. He put his arm around Hiro then said, "Your ready for UA".

Hiro finished off, his breakfast then picked up a lighter. He flipped it open, and ate the flame. He always did that, fire was like his orange juice. He opened the door then walked to school. He fiddled with his lighter on the way to school, playing with its flame. He went to the gate and gave a small smile, "I'm gonna be the best" he said under his breathe before going inside.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Iku got out of bed, first day, "I'm so excited! " he yelled out as his father tried to calm him down "Dad! You know you were excited like this too when you were my age!" he said as he left with the uniform on, and a bag of school supplies as he used his quirk to make himself faster and ran to the school, seeing people here already he walked through the gates with a smirk on his face.

“Oi Oi Oi...” Kureiji repeated in a low voice as he saw his newly created lizard dash away. “Wouldn’t it be dope if like...” he grinned, and in front of these school, nearby almost everyone, his arm began to glow, and a much larger Iguana popped out of his arm. “...a giant Iguana chased you-!?”

The large green-blue iguana leaped off his arm and the orange lizard skittered away from the peruser, and he laughed. “I believe in you little guy!” He yelled out as many students stumbled backward at the Iguana now released onto campus. “Ahh, I’m sure he’ll be fine... and thus the circle of life continues if he’s not.”

=Nightshade=

When Dakarai arrived at the school, she retracted her huge black wings and pulled her blazer on over the slits she’d made in the back of her uniform. She didn’t know anyone really well since she hadn’t taken part in the Entrance Exam, and hadn’t forged the ties that some other people had. Her father, of course, wanted her to distance herself from everyone else, saying, “You’re better than them and you better make sure they know it.” But she couldn’t. She couldn’t be the self-righteous jerk she felt like her father was pressing her to be. She didn’t want to become Bakugo; she wanted to be her own person with the good aspects of him she inherited. So when some kid summoned an iguana from his arm, she couldn’t help but laugh; she grew and retracted a lizard frill around her neck because she thought it’d be funny.

“Cool quirk,” she said to him. “What class are you in?”

Takumi snapped awake at his bedroom desk when his alarm sounded, feeling sore at the neck. How late into the night did he work this time? Looking at the clock and seeing he had about half an hour to get to school grounds, he stood up from his chair. "Eniac, get the Standard Armor ready for deployment. I'm gonna grab a bite to eat."

"Yes, sir." The A.I. replied as he left the room and headed to the kitchen. After chugging down his glass of orange juice and scarfing down a piece of toast, he said goodbye to his parents as they headed off to work, went back to his room, and got into his new school uniform (and checked himself in the mirror). "Standard Armor MK III ready for deployment, Master Takumi." Eniac notified in his programmed british tone.

"Let's rock and roll." Takumi said, stepping onto an elevated portion of his floor. Robotic arms descended from the ceiling or unfolded from the sides of the platform, assembling the frame, then the armor pieces of Takumi's Silver Spartan Standard Armor. Each piece locked into place around the freshman's limbs and torso. Then, the helmet was pieced together, the crest unfolding and fanning out along the back of his head. The "eyes" of the suit buzzed to life as the interior interface came online within. All the while, Takumi's bedroom balcony folded downward, the center section forming a launch ramp of sorts. "Any word on the Deployment Station I sent to the school?" he asked once all systems were online.

"Yes, sir, I sent it ahead of you. It should arrive roughly the same time you do." Eniac responded. Takumi smiled behind the helmet and broke into a run, leaped off the ramp, and activated the thrusters on his suit's back and boots. With a burst, they ignited and he felt himself soaring along the city rooftops.

"Oh yeah, Eniac, schedule a test for the new afterburners I installed during lunchtime." Takumi said as he saw the campus come up before him.

"Of course sir." Eniac replied. As the campus came up, Takumi flew over the gate, looped up, cut off his rockets in midair, and landed in the same pose he did last time, his armor clanging as it hit the pavement. Looking around, he saw quite a few students had also arrived, including two of the recommended students.

"Yo! Iku!" Takumi greeted, walking up to him. "How's it going?"

Kureiji flipped around, his longish green hair flipping into his face a bit, which he brushed away. He looked over to Dakarai, Giving her a devilish grin.

“Thanks for the compliment, it is pretty cool isn’t it?” He boasted you himself, but humbled out with his next sentence to not sound like a douche. “Well... I’m in Class 1-A, I mean I don’t exactly know how... I guess summoning a whole ass grizzly bear from your back gets ya’ somewhere, eh?” He said, laughing a bit.

“I’m Kureiji by the way, Kureiji Yaoyorozu. Son of Creation Hero, Creati..!” He said with an obvious grin and flare, acting confident again.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki stood near the entrance she wasn't sure why but she had suddenly become nervous, even though she was a recommendation student she still felt worried she wasn't good enough, she saw three other students, all recommendation she was pretty sure, she wasn't surprised they hadn't approached her she had practically ignored them all the other day when they watched the entrance exams. She sighed, she was going to have to go in at some point but for some reason he legs just wouldn't move and she was shaking slightly.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai grinned back; Kureiji’s enthusiasm was contagious. “Nice. I’m Dakarai. Dakarai Bakugo, daughter of Katsuki Bakugo. You may know him as Kacchan. Or Lord Explosion Murder, whatever.” She cocked her head. “You know, our quirks are kind of similar. You make animals, and I make animal parts.” When he said he was also in Class 1-A, it took a few seconds to register. “Oh, yeah, I’m in A too. See you in class then!”

DevVoid

Inanis had walked down the street, down the sidewalk to his home. He took out his cellphone and looked at the texts his mother sent him. He read the texts congratuling him, and then the last one asking where he was. Inanis had texted back: ' Was out for dinner with a friend after the Exam. ' He texted back. Shortly after, he had gotten a response, and the text history went as this:
' A friend? Glad to hear you're already making friends! What's their name? '
' Her name's Drayda. A girl with a dragon quirk, daughter of Ryukyu. '
' WAIT! Ryukyu?! Yeah, I remember her, I used to work with her! '
' Yeah, I was suprised, too. Internally, of course. We talked about hero stuff during the exam and about eachother's life, then went to grab a bite to eat, which was mostly on me. '
' Oh, glad to know! Though, don't you think you're moving a bit fast there? A date already on the first day of meeting seems a bit much. ' Ochaco said, as blunt as ever without being aware of it.
Inanis sighed and facepalmed, pausing from texting back for a few seconds.
' No, Mom. It wasn't a date. It was just some dinner, nothing more, nothing less. ' Inanis texted back, grumbling under his breath, attempting to muster an annoyed, embarrassed tone, yet obviously failing as always with his monotone voice.
' Alright, alright. I'll believe you, son. But don't think I'm not gonna say 'I told you so' if I turn out to be correct! '
' Yeah, yeah, sure. We'll just have to see, but I doubt you're gonna be right about this. '
' Okay Mr. Grumpypants, change of topic: where are you right now? '
' Just arrived at the front door, think you can open it? ' Inanis texted back, then put his phone away.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As both expected, a letter from the school arrived. Ochaco was already all over the letter, having opened it from excitement and reading it before Inanis could even get to it. Inanis was accepted into the school, and with an unusually good performance report, too. Inanis sat up from the bed and took the letter as his mother handed it to him so he can read it too. Inanis went over his performance, counting up all his points. There were alot of normal points, yet also alot of rescue points. Inanis really made no motion and just sat still on his bed as his mother had hugged him in excitement. Inanis handed the letter back to his mother and went right on back to sleep, planning to sleep out the days until his first day of school.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waking up early on a monday due to sleeping way too much, Inanis had spent his time playing video games to pass the time until he needed to go to school. When the time had come, he took up his backpack, stuffed it with all the stuff he needed for the school as Ochaco adviced him what to pack in and what not. He got to the door and waved goodbye to his mother as he went on to walk out of the house and walked to school, taking a short pause to walk into a café and grab himself some coffee on the go as he still had some time. Then, drinking his vanilla cappuccino, he went back to walking to school, still seeming as if he was drowsy with his eyes kept half-closed.

Kureiji, being the Chaotic Neutral boi that he is, grinned with delight. “All right! It’s gonna be awesome!” He yelled out with a fiery confidence, causing many looks of concern and confusion with the other students that were just trying to enter the building.

“Y’Know, I don’t just create animals...” he said forebodingly, and held out his hand in front of her. From his hand began to slowly sprout the head of a flower, fading from bright yellow orange into a vibrant lavender. “I can also create plant life! Fungi and bacteria are a bit more difficult unfortunately...” he said with a bit of a huff.

“Ehem- anyway...” he spun in place and held out the fully formed flower to her between his pointer finger and his thumb. “For you, m’lady~!”

(the best way I can describe Kureiji is Chaotic Neutral, that’s all I can say. His name is literally “crazy’ in Japanese)

Samara
"Jeeze, this sure seems awfully formal." Sam huffed as she stepped out of the bathroom and brushed the dark green pleats of her skirt, she fixed the uniform jacket, which was a little big on her shoulders, before look up and rolling her eyes. "Oh no. Don't start with that-" the girl giggled as tears welled up in her father's eyes. Samara's dad was a well groomed man, with short blonde hair and thin eyes that very much resembled Sam. Mashirao's pride gaze beamed down on his daughter as she donned the same uniform that he once had. "Dad..." Samara huffed and hid her flushed cheeks as she walked past her father and slung a small white backpack over her shoulders, the girl then jumped in place and motioned over her shoulder. "Come on slowpoke, you're taking days!" Samara huffed and stuck out her tongue as she extenuated the last word of her demand.
"What's wrong with being late- it'll make you stand out." Mashirao teased as he followed after his daughter and into their small, slick, black car.
"Dad, I don't want to stand out like that." Sam puffed out her cheeks as she rolled down the window to the passenger seat and stuck her hand out, the crisp air felt refreshing. "And since I didn't take the entrance exam, nobody is gonna know me at all. I'm sure a lot of my classmates have already shown off their cool quirks and made friends." Sam sighed as she looked up at the pale sky and towards U.A High. It wasn't a far drive, Sam's home was in walking distance, but her father insisted her drive her on her first day.
"You'll catch up, I'm sure of it. Just remember the important things-"
Sam interrupted her father to recite the speech he had given her a hundred times, "-listen to your teachers, get good grades, try your hardest, be nice to others, blah, blah, blah." Sam sighed as she rested her hand on the lever to open the door. This was it, she was really beginning her journey at the most prestigious hero school. Sam took a deep breath before spinning and pecking a quick peck onto her father's cheek and rapidly exiting the car. "Bye Dad! I love you!" Samara waved until the vehicle was out of sight until she spun on her heels and once again took in the large gates to the building. Sam's thin tail waved excited behind her

Minoru
"Yeah... how about no." Minoru huffed as his his father asked once more to escort him to school.
"You'd be so popular, you know? Walking to school with a pro hero." the stubby hero cooed and struck several poses that did not exactly accentuate coolness. Ru blinked twice before walking out the door.
"That's disgusting." Ru said flatly, ignoring the pro-heroes pouts as he closed the door immediately and let out an agitated sigh. Ru rubbed his forehead before looking down the road and releasing a short puff of breath. The boy took a granola bar from his back pocket and opened it casually, munching on it as he strolled towards the supposed best hero school around. Honestly, Ru didn't know how he got in. His quirk wasn't super flashy, and the boy knew he wasn't exactly the heroic type, but he assumed that they deemed some part of his ability useful because by a miracle he got in. He didn't even want to. That pest of a father wouldn't leave the young man alone, so he decided it wouldn't hurt to try out- but things never went his way, so of course he actually succeeded. He didn't have the heart to tell the old man he didn't want to be a hero, and certainly not anything like his embarrassment of a father. If anything, Minoru saw this as an opportunity to clear his name and fully separate himself from his father's image. By the time he had finished the bar, the tall boy looked up at the gates to U.A. There were students all around him, they all looked the same with their uniforms on. Some were showing off their quirks already, others were loudly discussing their goals of becoming heroes. Ru looked about for a minute before showing his hands into his pockets and slouching- this was gonna be a long year.

=Nightshade=

“Why, thank you, my good sir,” Dakarai said, struggling to conceal laughter at their overly-formal, medieval articulation. A tentacle slithered out from the hem of her shirt and plucked the flower from Kureiji’s hand. She transferred the flower to her hand as the coral-colored tentacle was sucked back into her side like spaghetti being slurped up by a hungry mouth. “Mm, smells good.”

Kureiji grinned again, smiling. “Well, I did make it just for you! Now when we meet again I’ll be sure to make you another one, because someone as beautiful as you deserves all the flowers she wants-!” He said, his chaos slipping into the very articulation of his words.

He pivoted on his heels and put two fingers to the side of his head before swishing them away, like a side-salute. “Adios, mi amiga-!” He said in (I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t be called Engrish, so you know. Whatever). He began to walk away into the building, chuckling to himself as he created a small frog which plopped from his hand to the ground and hopped away, this being out of force of habit.

=Nightshade=

It took a few seconds for the entirety of what Kureiji had said to sink in, and when it did, he was already gone. Wait, what? Mi amiga? Is he Spanish? He doesn’t look Hispanic— holy crap, did he just call me beautiful? Confused beyond belief, Dakarai didn’t notice the feathers sprouting on her face for a minute; her equivalent of a blush. Though sometimes it was scales, which was a notably less attractive look. And why should I care? I thought I was ace...maybe not? “Umm... okay?” she said aloud, just to get it out there. “Um. Let me see. What can I grow that won’t decimate my uniform?” She couldn’t come up with anything off the top of her head, so she sighed and proceeded to enter the building the normal way.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki looked around she wasn't usually this nervous about things, maybe if she walked in with someone it would be fine, she looked around but who would walk in with her, she spotted a rather tall boy (Minoru) and decided to walk over, she tapped his arm "um excuse me, would you mind if we walked in together, I'm all nervous for some reason and I think if I was with someone it would be easier" she said in a quiet voice, glancing up at him.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro looked at the kid who could make animals. "I can do better" he muttered. He breathed in and roared upwards, a burst of fire engulfing the tree that hung over him. Crap, he thought, if he didn't do something, he would get in a lot of trouble. He opened his mouth and sucked the fire inside. He was literally drinking fire. When the flames were gone the tree was now mostly a black mess. When he turned around he was met by a field of shocked faces. "Quirk slip up" he shouted. He was trying to harden his scales but they just wouldn't appear. His quirk wasn't working. "If you have an issue with my quirk, then die!!" he shouted.

Minoru
The young man flinched when something gently tapped against his arm, he ripped his arm away instinctively before looking down at the frail girl and blinking. The girl was pale and tiny compared to Minoru, why did he flinch? Ru simply decided to play it off- nobody noticed right? It's not like he was scared of a little girl, that's ridiculous! He listened to the girl with a confused expression, she wanted to be escorted in? It was like a 2 minute walk! What was there to be afraid of? Why was she being so weird? And on top of everything else, she was a girl! Not that there was anything wrong with girls, but Ru knew of his father's reputation- and apparently he was at his worse during high school. That same blood ran through Ru's veins, so he knew he'd have to be careful. That was why he vowed not to interact with any girls during his time at U.A. But, it appeared that would be harder to do than to just say. Besides, she seemed like the shy type, though, and had the eye's of a puppy that you simply couldn't leave behind. He knew he'd feel bad if he rejected her. Minoru decided it would be fine so long as he made it clear that he was disinterested. "Oh yeah, sure. Whatever." Ru shrugged before internally praising himself for the quick acting job. "So, uh... What class are you in?" Ru asked without looking down at the girl, assuming he was walking her to class, Ru figured it would be a good idea to know where he was going.

Samara
Sam watched as a few people jumped out of the way as a pair of lizards scurried across the pavement, the girl furrowed her brows and pressed her lips together to conceal her giggling. It must've been someone's quirk- she looked up to find the creator of the chaos but instead her gaze fell upon a rage of fire from one of the tree tops. "Woah!" the girl gasped as her tail flicked back and forth, but just as soon as the fire had been launched out of a boy's mouth he swallowed the hot substance up. He seemed interesting- a good place to start as far as friends went. Sam bounded excitedly towards the male but stopped at the front of a newly formed crowd when the young man raised his voice- her tail went rigid and her eyebrows furrowed. Suddenly, Samara took it back- she hoped she would never have to deal with anyone like that in her entire life! What a jerk! In order to keep herself from saying something rash, the girl simply furrowed her eyebrows and marched past the jerk student and the crowd of bystanders as she walked inside of the building while muttering bitterly to herself.

The evilly grinning Kureiji walked through the Halls, with Dakarai trailing behind most likely. "M'lady, do you know what a Cave Bear is? It's an extinct bear from the Ice Age that guess what- liked in Caves! It's actually the only extinct creature I can create, and it's one of the most savage animals to ever live, the most effective bear in existence... Want me to make one..!?" He said, turning around with a grin that screamed- 'I wanna scare you with this but I'm not actually going to because I'm only chaotic to an extent, I probably can't even create the cave bear at all.'

Or something like that, Kureiji was really hard to read, I mean, he was flirting with her like, 20 seconds ago so... What even was he..? He simply popped a newt out of his pinky, an extremely small one, that slipped through the halls before snapping, and making it poof away in a cloud of dust.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai jumped. She hadn’t realized that she’d caught up to Kureiji. “Cave Bear, ay?” she asked, trying to smother laughter. “Do they have teeth like... this?” She opened her mouth, and her teeth extended into huge fangs that she couldn’t close her mouth on. “Bet they did.” Actually, it came out sounding like “Brr thray drrd.” She retracted the fangs and unlimbered her jaw, clearing her throat. “Bet they did,” she repeated. “That’s better.”

Actually, Dakarai had never heard of a Cave Bear; the teeth were from her studies of saber-toothed cats. She couldn’t regenerate limbs of animals if she hadn’t done extensive studies of them. But Kureiji didn’t have to know that.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki looked back at the guy and smiled "thanks, it's just that..well it's just that I was suddenly really nervous and I thought if I had someone to talk to while I walked, it would distract me a bit, and..uhm..you seemed the most approachable. Anyway, I'm in class 1-A, my name is Yuuki, Yuuki Tokoyami" she said still smiling, people said it was weird that she smiled so much seeing as her dad barely smiled, but in general she was more emotive than her dad anyway, but apparently her mom was exactly the same when she was younger. "What's you name?" she asked with a curious expression, as she started to walk towards the building again.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Drayda groggily moved about, ignoring most of the students here. However, before her very weary eyes, the place got more and more crowded. She started to panic. She didn't know anybody here, and it was starting to get too cramped. Her dragon got nervous. There were too many people here. Her dragon wanted to take over, to get her away from it all. To hide. Drayda tried her very best to keep her dragon under control, when she saw flames being spat out and a tree was burned in the process. Then, she saw the fire getting sucked in and a guy looking back at those with shocked faces and threatened to kill them if they had a problem with his quirk. Raising an eyebrow at such a hasty threat, probably due to his insecurity of something, she sighed and walked over to the guy.

She looked around at the other people, who seemed to go back to their business and said in a quiet voice towards Hiro. "Uh.... That didn't seem like a slip up. Now, me? That's a slip up. What's your name? Might as well talk to someone who has a similar power of mine, besides the ability to breathe and drink flames. I'm waiting for someone, but I'll talk with you and give you company in the meantime. The name's Drayda, daughter of the Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu. I have a dragon quirk, but my dragon has a mind of her own and has her own interests. Which include doing anything but learning and being patient sadly. Destruction and violence is the way to go, as well as feeling free and eating."

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"My name is Hiro Kirishima, son of Eijiro Kirishima. You might know him as Red Riot." He tried to smile but found himself finding it hard. "Small issue now is that I can't use some of my quirk for a while now and if we have any lessons to do with quirks soon I'm screwed." He looked down at his shoes. He swung a fist at the tree, causing some ash to fall down, he swung again hitting harder. "Your dragon sounds relatable. Sorry I have a very short temper." He was back to looking at his shoes. He lit up his lighter and drank from the flame.

Last edited:
~SUNDAY~

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Miku was in bed, trying to sleep, like a normal person, but he could keep hearing some sort of noise that kept growing louder and louder. He slowly opened his eyes and saw his mother leaning over him, a big smile on her face. Miku's eyes widened and he screamed.
"AAAAAH!! Jeez, mom! What is it?" His mom kissed him on the forehead and showed the boy what she was holding.
"A letter?" Miku asked, even though it was obvious.
"Go on, read it!" Miku sighed and opened the envelope and read the letter inside. As he finished the letter, shock could be read on his face. He couldn't believe it.
"I got accepted. I.... Got.... ACCEPTED!!!!" Miku threw the letter in the air and joined hands with his mother. "I'm going to U.A.!!!!" They both began jumping up and down, while screaming:
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
And that master for about five minutes. When they were finally done, Mina said:
"Wait, there's something else!" She left the room, and in ten seconds she came back with a boy's uniform. Miku squealed with excitement.
"Oooh, it's so bland and formal that it's awesome." Mina throwed uniform on Miku's bed, and again joined hands with her son, began jumping up and down, while screaming:
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

~MONDAY~

"Bye mom! Love you!" Miku waved to his mother as he walked down the sidewalk.
"Bye sweetie!" His mom waved back to him with a big smile. "Make lots of friends! And enemies! And a girlfriend! And a gang of kids that you usually hang out with! And----"
"Yeah, I get it, mom, I'll make a little bit of everything! Bye!!!" Miku stretched his legs so that he was above the other houses and began walking in the direction of the school.

He arrived there in about 15 minutes, since with his stretched legs he could traverse the city much quicker. His legs shortened to their original length as he walked through the gate. There were loads of students there, with all sorts of quirks. Miku smiled as he saw how happy his fellow student were that they made it in, just like he was. He had a good feeling about this school.

~Rin, Pre-time skip~

Rin had finally arrived at the school after a long walk. Quite an array of students had arrived before her, most showing off their quirks or talking between small groups. She felt a pang of excitement as she started walking down the pathway. Rin was about to look around at the different quirks on display, when a voice crackled out of the loudspeakers placed around the exterior of the building.
"Welcome, students, to U.A High! I'm U.A's official announcer, Megaphone, and i'd like to welcome back previous students! Wellllcome back! Also, new first years, please come to the entrance of Ground Beta, where you had your entrance exam, as you will be given a card with your Homeroom and class on it. Thanks a bunch guys!"

~Rin, Time skip~

Rin had arrived at class 1-A's Homeroom. She opened the door, and found she was the first one there. She looked at all the desks, deciding on where to sit, before her eyes were drawn to her father's old seat. She had seen it many times before, but now she was enrolled in the school it felt like it had much more worth to her. She walked around the room, and placed her bag on her fathers- well, now her- seat. She left the room and lent against the hallway wall, slowly sliding down it. She reached the floor and sat down, and started playing with a small flame between her hands, waiting for other people to arrive. Rin was ready to meet the other students of Class 1-A.

Miku looked up, trying to figure out where the sound was coming from. Apparently, someone named Megaphone, someone he has never heard of, said that he needs to go back to the Ground Beta to get some sort of card. Miku didn't wait anymore and walked to the entrance of the place he took the exam.

~Maybe after 10 minutes...?~

Miku searched for his class, desperate to find out who he was in the class with. He looked forward and saw a girl with red hair leaning againts the wall right outside classroom 1-A, which was his class! Which meant she was his classmate. A big smile formed on his face as he took off running, his bag swaying from side to side.
"Heeeeeeey!!!" He shouted as he waved to the girl. He stopped right in front of her, still grinning. "Hi, I'm in Class 1-A, just like you! This is so exciting, right? I'm Miku Ashido, and you?" He offered her his hand for a friendly shake.

@~Xero~

Last edited:

DevVoid

Inanis looked across the heads of all the different students in the area, and spotted someone briefly setting a tree on fire and sucking the ashes back in. He tilted his head to the side in confusion, and when he heard them yell, he paused for a few seconds before moving back towards the school, drinking on his coffee. He briefly glanced to Drayda and raised his hand to wave at her as he was walking by and entered the building.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Rin walked away from his little crime scene. He went to the ground beta on the way mumbling about how he was 'surrounded by idiots'. He took his card and found out he was in class 1-A. "Just like dad" he muttered. He made his way to the room finding two people there. He tried to ignore them, but he was finding it hard. Outside the room he flicked his lighter on and played with the flames, intensifying the heat and lowering it. After finally losing interest in his lighter he looked at Rin. "My name's Hiro Kirishima, I'm the son of Ejiro Kirishima". For some reason this person looked familiar, like they'd met or he had seen her.

"Oh, um, i'm Rin Todoroki. Nice to meet you." She replied, extinguishing the flame and accepting his hand shake. "So, we're the first ones here. Umm, go in and choose a seat, or something. That's what I did." She carried on as another person arrived with a lighter. "Nice to meet you too, Hiro. I like your lighter. Don't know why you need it, i'm just going to assume it's something to do with your quirk. Go choose a seat, or just stand there, I don't really mind, i'm not forcing you too." She said, getting up and moving towards the classroom.
@Tudor21G @Schrift007.

Miku shook her hand vigorously.
"Nice to meet you! Nice name!" He said with a smile. He entered the classroom, and looked at the seats. He didn't know where his mother's seat was, but he didn't need to seat exactly where she sat. She even said so, because she wants her son to live his own life. He saw in the back row a bag, and remembered what Rin said. He walked over there and put his bag on the desk on the right side of her desk. He wanted to sit next to someone he knew even though they didn't talk for long. He sat down, checking to see if the chair was comfortable.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Dakarai arrived at 1-A and stood in the doorway, somewhat unsure. There were several other students there already, including the one who’d burned up a tree on the way in. Of course he’d get in, she thought wryly. Then there was Elastic Guy from the Entrance Exam. Then Quiet Girl, one of the recommendation students; Todoroki’s kid if she was correct. She wasn’t really sure how this was going to go; they all seemed to have a pretty good handle on their quirks, but hers still went haywire when startled. No, don’t think like that. Your dad said you were the best. You may not be, but you should damn well try to be. With that self-imposed pep talk, she stuck a cocky grin to her face and took a seat near the front.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Seeing the blonde girl take a seat, Hiro recognized her. He walked up to her seat and slammed his fist on her desk. His arm regaining their scales. Thank god my quirk is back, he thought. "Your Bakugo's child", he shouted. He wasn't really fond of her dad since his quirk made his life so much easier. "Look I'm not a fan of your dad so don't think your strong just cause your dad can make things go boom" he spat. His fist was now smoking. He walked away from her, throwing his bag onto a desk. "surrounded by idiots" he muttered. He tried to breathe fire but it still wasn't happening. Great, just great half my quirk is back, he thought.

=Nightshade=

“Ack!” Dakarai jumped in her seat as Fire Breather practically bit her head off because of her father. Huge antlers sprouted on her head, evidence of her studies of deer. She took a deep breath, and the antlers retracted again. “Listen, dude, you may think my dad is a pissant, but that doesn’t give you the right to insult me based off of my parentage,” she said calmly. “I'm not Bakugo. And I’m not exactly on good terms with him, either. So why don’t you just shove off and mind your own beeswax?” She could feel claws sprouting into her skin from the fingers in her clenched fists. It hurt, but it healed over almost immediately. She didn’t need a reminder that she could very easily become a Bakugo in her class in the right—or wrong—circumstances.

Dakarai couldn’t let that happen.

Kureiji walked into the classroom, and immediately felt himself getting pissed off already, looking at Hiro with discontent. "Oi Oi Oi there mister big shot..." He repeated in a low voice, looking at Hiro with his most fed up expression he had in his arsenal, which was damn near perfect in execution. "You're talking pretty trash to my friend over there, just 'cause her Dad's a fuckin' nutjob doesn't mean you can insult her..." He finally stepped up face to face with him.

He poked him in the chest twice, grinning like a madman. "I'm not here to boast about my mom, I'm only here to learn about how to be a hero, and so should everyone... So you best not be criticizing them based on their parents, lest I put a motherfuckin' poison dart frog under ya' pillow, y'here me?" He continued in a low voice, poking him twice once more. A brightly colored frog leg appeared in his opposite Palm... A lot more of an intense clap back than Dakarai had given him, and he looked to her. "Oi Oi Oi, you need to be more aggressive m'lady, or else this motherfucker will wal all over you, capice?" He said to her, still in a low voice.