• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro's face went deep red when Yuuki said they were a good match up. She means fighting partner right? He told himself inside his head, trying to lose his red face. "Y-yeah I'm excited to fight", he chuckled nervously, before finally losing his blush. "Well that's great news", he smiled, to the couple. "As a boy that mostly eats fire, I know a few good places to eat. There is a good noodle shop down the street, take a left from the UA entrance and keep walking until you appear near the town. Once at the town go next to the mall and take a right and you will find a small street. It's the third building down there with a small bamboo sign ontop. They do amazing food, their udon is amazing and so is their ramen. If you don't want to walk far, there is a food stand around the stadium. They have a red stand with yellow kanji on top of it. They're doing sweets and cakes. It's up to you where you want to go between them", he told Yuuki, slowly going over each direction again to make sure she could understand.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
According to the bracket, Dakarai was slated to fight Aika next. She didn’t know much about the other girl, other than what she’d seen in the other matches. Her quirk is kind of like mine, only instead of growing appendages, she changes the shape of her own. She didn’t have much of a strategy other than “wing it and hopefully kick ass,” so she just headed out to the ring. This wouldn’t be as simple as her match against Sam; she didn’t know her opponent this time. She’d keep her distance at first, work out a strategy, then press an advantage. Assuming she could get one, of course.

Overthinking it. Stop it. Dakarai shook off her apprehension and emerged, blinking, into the stadium. She allowed her dragon-like snake scales creep up from below her collar to cover her left cheek. If she tried to suppress it, it would only burn her stamina faster. She only hoped the energy gained from a chugged last-minute protein drink would last until the end of the match. The girl locked eyes with her opponent from across the ring, on a hair trigger to spring into the air the second the signal to start sounded.

When the word “BEGIN!” rang out, Dakarai unfurled the wings she had grown in a split second. She leaped upwards on kangaroo legs to avoid needing a running start, and fluidly worked her wings as she waited... and waited... and waited. Aika wasn’t making a move. They were just looking at each other. What felt like five minutes later, though was probably only thirty seconds, neither of them had moved. Dakarai’s eyes narrowed. Fine. I’ll give her a reason to make a move. Two coral-red tentacles shot from either side, reaching downwards. If Aika didn’t do something, the blonde girl would throw her out of bounds.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki nodded to Hiro "Thanks, hope your fight goes well" she says as she leads Katelyn away, "So Katie, what do you fancy noodles or sweets, I don't mind which so you can decide" she says as she laces her fingers with Katelyn's and snuggles upto her slightly. "From what Hiro said, if we get the sweets we'll still be close enough to be back for the next matches, but if we go for the noodles, we might have to miss some of the fights but as long as I'm with you I really don't mind" she adds with a warm smile and a kiss on the cheek for Katelyn.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Aika watched her green-cheeked opponent walk up the stairs, her eyes never leaving Dakarai's. They stood in silence until the match began. Dakarai jumped up and flew above her, but Aika didn't do anything about it. She didn't flinch, she didn't morph her hands, she just looked at Dakarai and waited in silence. And so did Bakugo, she didn't attack or shout anything. She just flapped her wings, waiting for Aika to do something. But she didn't.

Eventually, Dakarai got impatient. She grew two octopus tentacles that rushed towards Aika. Instincitvely, her feet took the shape of roller skates and she bolted forwards, the tentacles narrowly missing her. She needed to be faster than that to catch her.
@Night's Shadow

=Nightshade=

Dakarai’s tentacles whipped the ground before coming back to her. She changed her trajectory to remain directly across from Aika. She’s fast. Agile, too. But maybe I could use that to my advantage... A strategy was coming together now. She gauged the distance from herself to the boundaries of the ring. Yeah. That should work.

More tentacles pushed out of the girl’s sides, and they lashed across the battlefield, faster than before. Her wings were beginning to tire, holding up her less-than aerodynamic shape, but she was sure she’d be able to continue for another few minutes or so.

Sure enough, Aika kept dodging. Dakarai’s predictions of where she would dodge were off by a bit, but that was okay. Worst case scenario it would be a match of endurance. But for now, she would continue to try and manipulate Aika’s movements, edging her closer to the boundary line.

Drayda tossed Kishi out of bounds, hoping that the descent towads the earth wouldn't hurt him anymore than what he had done to himself. Once he was thrown, she landed on the ground and looked around as everyone began cheering. The words he had said had inspired her and made her think differently about herself. Transforming back, to normal, she didn't know whether or not to take the victory proudly. Lyria didn't mind, she was reveling in the glory of the cheering and prospects for hire. Drayda, on the other hand, didn't know what to do. It was almost overwhelming.

She looked towards Kishi, who looked to have passed out on the ground. Despite the battle, she wanted to help him. Though, it seemed like the nurse for the infirmary had already prepared a stretcher for him to take him back. Looking at her arms and the burns singed within them, she followed the nurse back to the infirmary.

@RhythmThief

After a moment of respite and her skin healing a little from all the burns she had accumulated from the battle, Drayda walked back up to the stands to see Hiro talking with Yuuki and Katelyn. To be honest with herself, she didn't remember Yuuki or Katelyn all that well, but their body language suggested that they were dating. Hiro was talking about food stands and places to eat and then the two left. She looked back at Hiro and smiled, albeit a little tired.

"Hey. I won, so it looks like I'm fighting you next." She sat down next to him, taking the bandages off and looking at the burns that stained her skin red. It almost looked like she had gotten psoriasis, as the skin was flaking off and inflamed, but it was definitely healing. "You okay? You seem to he winding down from something. I'm surprised you were at least cordial with the two girls." She remembered Hiro's first impression wasn't the greatest, but the last thing she needed was to have the potential to be a hero be wasted because he got expelled due to violent anger issues.

Well, this school had Katsuki Bakugo. If it was any consolation, nobody can be any worse than Katsuki Bakugo. But Hiro, as Drayda felt, was getting dangerously close to crossing that line. She felt like it was her decisions that would keep him anchored in this school.

@Schrift007

"This girl is persistent, that's good." Aika thought as she spun away from two of the tentacles, her hair flowing gracefully around her. More and more of those appendeges started hitting the ground, making it almost impossibile to get around them. As she skated, she looked behind her and saw how close she was to the edge. "So that's her strategy... Hm, if I start cutting her tentacles, I'll actually have a chance to win..." But then a thought struck her, which made her question things. "...But do I really want to win? I mean, I'll have to fight that Caleb, and that will be so dangerous! If he was so willing to hurt his classmates, imagine what he'll do to me! I... I can't do it. And I'll probably lose anyway, so..." She looked up at her opponent, she seemed so determined to win. There was no point in continuing the fight.
Without trying to doubt herself, she skated backwards, until her feet were behind the white line. The crowd gasped and Bakugo Dakarai was declared the winner of her second match. Aika had a genuine smile plastered on her face as she searched the stands. Her eyes finally landed on Miku, whose face was full of shock. 'No you didn't!' He mouthed, but his cousin ignored him and looked up at the girl.
"Good job!" She shouted at Dakarai as her feet morphed back into their normal shape. "You had a good strategy!" Well, that was a half-lie. While it was a decent play, she knew she could get around it somehow. With her smile intact, she turned around and went down the stairs, saying one final thing before she exited the arena. "Be careful in your next match!"

~After Miku's Match~

Miku ran out of the Arena, and bumped into his second cousin. "Aika, there you are! Did you see? I'm going to the Semi-Finals!!!" He exclaimed and gave her a big bear hug. Aika smiled and returned the hug, just as Miku started rambling. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you! So, you know when I beat Ru, he was so weird about that whole thing! He was basically like 'Yeah, you're lucky that we didn't have a lot of space, otherwise I would've swept the floor with you!', or something like that. And I was like 'Yeah, that's not happening.'. That's weird, right? He seemed a little passive agressive and I have no idea why!" Aika sighed and gave him a pat on the back, the like boy was confused, as always.
"He was probably just salty that you beat him so fast, but I'm sure he's got nothing against you, just like the other guy you fought." Miku nodded at her words, which made sense. He just couldn't shake the feeling that he ruined his relationship with his best friend in the class. But that wasn't the only reason why he wanted to talk to her.
"Now that that's outta the way..." He pulled back and gave her an irritated look. "You completely threw your match! And don't deny it, I saw that smile on your face. What the heck was that about?!" Despite the seriousness in Miku's tone, Aika couldn' help but smile while rolling her eyes.
"The reason why I did that is simple. I didn't want to fight Caleb." After her reply, confusion could be seen on Miku's face.
"But you're not the type to back down out of a fight! I know he's strong, but it's not like he'll kill you!" The girl raised an eyebrow, only furthering Miku's confusion.
"So you mean to tell me that you didn't watch his previous matches?"
"Of course not, I don't really care what the others do. The only matches I watched were obviously mine and yours! Now what does that have to do with you losing on purpose?" Aika groaned, she couldn't believe his ignorance.
"Alright, fine! Let me just tell you what happened while your head was up in the clouds."

~One Explanation Later~

"WHAT??!!" Miku yelled when Aika finished talking. "So you're telling me that our resident grandpa was yelling at all of us not to fight, when he's out here almost killing our... his friends??!!"
"...That's exactly what I just said."
"What in the actual Hell? I cannot believe him right now! He was talking all that hypocritical crap, when he can't even control his own Quirk?"
"To be fair, you can't exactly 'control' a Quirk like that." Aika was trying to be as reasonable as possible, and some of her words might've actually gone through to him, but just barely.
"Yeah maybe, but still!... Oh my goodness, if I get to the Finals, I'll have to fight him! So I either kick someone's butt in the Semis, then get killed, or pull an 'Aika' and get another chance at life!" The girl rolled her eyes.
"An 'Aika', seriously? You're being overdramatic! Just, think about your decision until tomorrow and when the time's right, you'll know what to do!" She was right, there was still time for him to make a choice. And boy, this was going to be a tough one.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Hmph? Oh yeah, I'm doing alright just got a tired from using my quirk in my last match. Man, that guy just didn't want to quit. He even got a good swing on me and split my lip!", he smiled, showing her the side of his lip with a large gash in it. "You did great in your fight with kishi though. But you looked like you took a beating, when did he learn those types of attacks?" Hiro looked at her burns, then to her. "It's our match next so promise me you won't hold back, cause I won't. I may have gotten better with my anger slightly but that doesn't mean I won't try", he laughed, standing up and making his way towards the stadium. Halfway down to the centre, he rummaged through his pockets before his fingers clasped around a cool metal object in his pocket. "Good" he mumbled from under his breath.

At the bottom of the stadium, he walked into the centre. He ignited both his fists, waiting for Drayda. Hiro scratched at his shock collar, the anticipation for this fight had built up and made Hiro jittery. It was just thousands, if not, millions of people watching him. If he lost it wouldn't be that bad right? Right? No, Hiro had to win. He knew he could beat Drayda, maybe he might find it difficult but he could still do it. "I just need to be light on my feet", he mumbled.

@Merciless Medic

Caleb and Sam sat down in the back of the library stacks, where few people ever went. He'd slipped his hand around her waist and pulled her close, and she'd leaned against him.

That made Caleb calm and happy. She was so sweet, gentle, and strong. She was willing to stand up to him when he needed it. Caleb was grateful for that especially, since it takes real courage to stand up to those you love, but a corrective rebuke is an act of love, made all the more noble for how difficult it is.

"Sam." He broke the silence, speaking softly. "However far I get in the tournament, no matter what internship situation I end up with, I want to keep seeing you." He'd thought about that a fair bit recently. Work was important, but his faith taught him Godly love was of greater import.

He looked off in the distance, thinking about his next match. He'd almost lost control completely against Kureiji. He'd probably lost face, at least among those who didn't understand why it happened. He'd thought Hiro of all people would get it, but he'd been the worst. If everything went as he thought it would, either he or Dakarai would be fighting Drayda or Hiro in the final match. The more he thought about it, the more he realized he'd probably have to push his limit, which meant he'd probably lose control. "I can't believe I'm even considering this. But it might be needed." As he thought, a troubled expression came over his face.
@Barefoot_Kittens
(You can wrap this scene up if you like or continue. I'm good either way. No rush)

Drayda smiled a little and looked at Hiro's busted lip with awe. Even though Hiro was a big boy who was able to take care of himself, she wasn't able to stop herself from wondering if this act of child blood sport is even a good idea, especially with all of these injuries. On the question of how Kishi got his attacks, Drayda just shrugged. "I don't know, he probably trained. It was pretty cool."

Lyria growled within her as Hiro said he wasn't going to hold back. Yea, neither was she. Problem was, Lyria wanted to take full control because this would be her fight, since she had been itching to fight Hiro ever since they first met. However, it took some inner battles to convince Lyria that, indeed, Drayda needed to have some control for use of strategy, something that Lyria thought she was good at. "We won't hold back either. But I hope you won't be taken to the hospital after I'm done." While it sounded like a boast, her voice was too somber and serious to even be considered a boasting.

Drayda watched as Hiro left and she followed suit.

After a minute of taking a few deep breaths to center herself, she found herself in the battle field again. She was getting a headache from all these onlookers screaming their lungs out, but at least Lyria was getting pumped. She felt like she was able to control her dragon self now, which was a good thing considering their opponent. She focused on what she needed and Lyria obliged. Wings and a tail sprout from her back and pelvis. Scales formed atop her burned skin and all over her arms, legs, and torso. Smaller scales formed around her face, and small spines jutted out from the back of her head down to her tail tip. The claws grew larger and pointed spikes on her joints formed, with her teeth growing longer and her eyes becoming purple and slitted like a cat's.

She wasn't going to let Hiro get her. She focused all the scales on her front, a new set standing by so if they were burnt off, they would be quickly replaced. While she had no breath weapon, she had her venomous stinger, which held effects that Drayda was unaware of. It could potentially kill or incapacitate Hiro. Hopefully the latter.

When the bell sounded for their fight to start, she sped forward with such speed that she looked like a black and purple blur. She had already bounded in a few steps and had already reached the middle of the concrete battlefield.

While she seemed to be on the offensive, she was actually not. Her body was poised for any sort of movement that may spell disaster for her charge.

She just hoped smoke wasn't going to be used.

@Schrift007

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Drayda was quick and even for Hiro's standards. Out of pure instinct he hardened his scales across his body. He knew her claws were nothing to mess around with and her strength alone. Wait, could Hiro's scales protect him from Drayda's attacks? Part of him wanted to know if he could, but the other part begged him not to be reckless, this was a competition after all. Hiro's eyes darted towards Drayda. She was going for an attack right? Hiro took a deep breath, he knew his dad was watching and millions of others. He relaxed his sturdy limbs before igniting both his fists. Hiro planted both his fists into the ground. In a spectacle of skill and power, Hiro created long snaking tendrils of fire. These snakes of fire circled around Hiro's arms, they created some sort of second layer of defence for him. He looked at Drayda one last time, before charging at her. His charge appeared sloppy and badly coordinated, with his punches looking random, but that was a plan he had. Every time he missed, he made sure his fists touched the ground. On impacts, his fists created shock waves of fire, in an attempt to throw off Drayda.

Kirishima watched from the stands, looking at Hiro. The last match he had could only be described as manly. Kirishima was anticipated for this battle. He knew Hiro had his strength but he knew that Ryuko's child was no slouch either. "COME ON HIRO!", he shouted from the stands in an attempt to encourage Hiro.

(( @Merciless Medic you can have the honour for the commentary

=Nightshade=

When the match ended, Dakarai landed and retracted all appendages that weren’t human. Something felt off. It was too easy. She didn’t even break a sweat. But Aika was able to beat Tetsuma, and Tetsuma was no pushover... her brow furrowed as she remembered who she was fighting next. Caleb. She must’ve seen his match with Kureiji, right? What if... what if she threw the match so she wouldn’t have to fight him? But that doesn’t make sense... actually it does, what am I thinking? She can’t regenerate like I can... She shook her head in confusion and began to pace the halls, trying to formulate a strategy.

Dakarai looked up from her calculations with a gasp, pulling up short seconds from running straight into someone. She swallowed hard as she looked up into the face of her father.

“Your opponent lost on purpose,” he said shortly. Dakarai nodded slightly. “Who are you up against next?”

“Caleb.” He looked confused, angry. Well, no angrier than usual. “The guy who came over that one time? The one with the rage-based strength quirk?”

Recognition showed in Bakugo’s face. “Oh. Him. The insolent brat with the muscles.” Dakarai suppressed a sigh, nodding. “He’s the number one student in your class. Beat him, and you’ll be at the top.” With those curt words, he turned on his heel, and left.

The girl let out a breath she didn’t know she’d been holding. She gathered her scattered consciousness and resumed her absentminded pacing, strategizing twice as hard. Her father’s pride was on the line; she had to at least put up a good fight.

The next bits of Kureiji's conscious bout was extremely blurry and flashy, all he could remember was vague talks with doctors and getting measured or something, and then suddenly, he was standing outside the Medical Ward doors in crutches, with a cast still on his right arm and right leg, and most of his body, besides his head and stomach, were heavily bandaged. He blinked a few times to make sure he wasn't just in another dream, but no, this time it was real. He couldn't see anything but blurs further than 20 feet in front of him, but he'd be fine. He crutched his way down the hall, as he realized he was gingerly holding his note again... how'd that get there? It was open... he'd read the response... and he felt a dry smile creak across his face.

"You crazy son of a bitch, you did it."

He continued to slowly make his way down the hall again, dropping the note on the floor, not caring to hold onto it. He ended up at one of the common areas, where many of the students were winding down, after all, semifinals wouldn't be until the next day. Turning from a blur to a fuzzy shape passed THE Bakugo. He had only formally met the man once before, but this was a chance to get on his good side. "Sup, Ground Zero! How's beating up villains..?" He said, in way too casual of a tone to not be considered practically suicide. He saw the shape of Dakarai inside the room, but couldn't actually tell who it was, so simply focused on Sparky-Sparky Boom Man.

@Night's Shadow

Katelyn smiled as she was pulled along by Yuuki, giggling to herself at the fact that this is the most anyone had ever pulled her around in her life. "Hmmm, it is late enough to have a nice and fancy dinner, but I'm also not that kinda hungry, so...' her face lit up, and she began to bounce up and down happily. "Can we get sweeeeeeets~? Deseeeeeert~? If there's anything I like more than spicy junk, it's super-duper sweet junk! Oooooh, I'm so ready to buy their entire menu~" she lost herself in a daydream, thinking about all the nice sweet stuff she could eat.

@Shadow_Pup

(Oh dear god, I'm so sorry. Let me see if I can revive this ;-; )

"Look at this! Hiro, the son of Kirishima, has turned himself into a scaly fiery beast not to be reckoned with! And with Drayda looking to go offensive, what will happen next?" The all-too familiar announcer boomed out.

Drayda watched as scales formed across Hiro's body. She smirked. While the scales were tough, she wasn't going offensive. A part of her wondered if she should have, as Hiro charged at her with flame-covered arms. He looked to be random and sloppy, something that Drayda wanted to punish for, but found it difficult. She dodged this way and that, but when she did, flames erupted from the ground from his fiery fisted impacts. Some flames grazed her scales while those flaming fists were more difficult to dodge now that the flames were in her way.

"Look at this! Drayda wasn't going offensive at all. She's ducking and diving and basically dancing in the air between all those fiery pillars as Hiro destroys the stage! How spectacular! But it looks like the flames and fists are wearing her down. She has to come up with something and fast!"

Then she had an idea. She flapped her wings hard enough to push some of the flames in Hiro's way before darting around him. She went low, knowing full well this was going to put her in the range of his fiery napalm. But she didn't care. Her eyes glowed with the prospect of tripping him up and taking his leg in her teeth and claws and hopefully dig down in them.

"Smart! She's using Hiro's flames against him and is going for a sneak attack! What a clever idea!"

Her plan was to grab his leg with her teeth and claws and fly upwards, but that was all hope that Hiro was distracted from his fiery pillar for long enough.

Drayda's mother was watching in the stands, her yellow gaze approving of her daughter's skill in combat. She trained her well, but she knew that Kirishima's son was no slouch. She looked over and saw Eijiro, and remembered when he worked for Fat Gum all those years ago. Reminiscing in the memories and drowning out Present Mic's commentary, she looked back at the field to see Drayda hovering over the ground and grabbing at Hiro's leg with her teeth and claws.

She hoped there wasn't going to be too much bloodshed. One drop of blood and Ryuko knew her daughter will disappear.

@Schrift

=Nightshade=

(Yeyyy!!! I’ve been meaning to get up a post for Kureiji and Angry Pomeranian’s interaction for a while now. It’s about time lol)

Dakarai, absorbed in her strategizing, practically jumped out of her skin at Kureiji’s voice. He was already up? And... talking to my dad. Well, crap. She could see his body stiffen as he turned to face the boy.

“Hah?!” he snarled. “Oh, it’s you.” He looked as though he was struggling to maintain self-control. “You’re the one who got beat up by my daughter’s next opponent. Tch.” Dakarai cringed at the flippant way he spoke, practically dripping with arrogance. He slouched, putting his hands in his pockets as he began to walk away out of her earshot, then stopped. “It would be an embarrassment if she lost without putting up a fight like I know she will. Tell her not to get herself killed.” Then he continued down the hall.

Once he was gone, Dakarai headed towards Kureiji, pulling him into a loose hug to not screw up his injuries even more. “You’re okay!” she exclaimed. “You looked like crap. Glad you’re back on your feet.” She grinned at him, trying to hide the nervousness she felt.

Kureiji huffed a little at the man's attitude, doing his best to give him a dry smile. "Don't worry, you won't have to worry-" he felt a rush of euphoria push through him for a moment, as a loose hug was wrapped around him. His smile became more genuine, and he laughed a little, at least enough to slightly make him feel a tension in his ribs, causing him to stop quite quickly. "Well, it isn't the first time I've looked like shit in the last two years, let me tell you." His voice spoke with a bit of self-deprecation, but it seemed like he wasn't trying to make it sound too funny, his tone was a little more serious than the one he'd used with her father.

"...well, doesn't seem like my quirk is gonna be usable for a while..." He blinked his eyes a bit to draw attention to them. They were a faded gray, as they had been before he had awakened his quirk. "...but hey, neither is my body, so I mean, it's not like I can get much use out of it anyway..." He muttered softly, before nervously licking his dried lips. His face turned a little hot. "...so... Thanks. Trust me, I'll try to make it fun... I mean, I don't know shit about romance and neither do you, so this is gonna be..." He exhaled roughly. "...well, interesting."

@Night's Shadow

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki smiled widely "ok sweets it is" she said and made her way to the stall and looked at the large selection, she turned to Katelyn "so what are you gonna get, I'm not sure yet everything looks so good" she says as she stares at all the sweet and treats, in her head she was still surprised about Hiro's knowledge of places to eat and she smiled even more.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
(YOU'RE BACK! *hug*)

Kirishima sat in the stands, anticipated at the battle before him. The crowd was going wild at Hiro's fire attack, something he himself was not expecting. When Drayda used his own fire against him, Hiro was caught off guard. Among the chaos, he had not added scales to his legs. When she latched on with her teeth and claws, Hiro winced being lifted into the air. "Crap", he snarled, as blood flowed from his leg and onto Drayda. Hiro, knowing fully well that he could easily be thrown off or slammed down, had to come up with a plan something to get him out. Without hesitating he compressed the fire in his hands into his palms, similar to that of a jet engine. He released the burst of fire, with it being concentrated in one area it gave Hiro a much bigger boost towards the stadium. The blast sent him towards the ground, if he was lucky he might have taken Drayda with him too. "I learnt that from trying to move concrete blocks, it took me months to even get it right", he laughed.

Hiro hardened his scales around his entire body, giving a sort of paladin like look. If I can't out speed you, then I'm going to out last you, he thought, reigniting his fists. Hiro couldn't get close to Drayda, knowing that his long distance attacks would do more than any of his melee attacks. He took in a deep breathe, before blowing a blast of fire towards Drayda. The fire itself burnt into the ground, sending debris flying across the battle field. "Show me some more of Lyria, like the fist time we met", he taunted. Kirishima watched on seeing the battle. "Where did Hiro learn those moves?", he asked himself. He had spotted Ryuko, immediately walking over. "Man, you must've trained your daughter hard", he laughed.

@Merciless Medic

When Drayda tried to fly upwards, Hiro's blood trickled down her muzzle and into her mouth, dripping on to her tongue. The taste of iron. The taste of flesh. It tasted too good.

"It looks like Drayda is trying to lift Hiro up as he disregarded his legs! There are so many advantages she can utilize at this point. But what's this? Drayda is pausing!"

Drayda immediately lost control, and Lyria forcefully took the mantle from Drayda's grasp, leaving her more intellectual self aside. The only things keeping Lyria from ripping Hiro apart were the audience and her budding friendship with Hiro. But the blood.

The blood.

No, she must not. She must let go and regain her composure. When Hiro blasted himself into the ground, Lyria let go and continued upwards, the flames grazing her skin as she tried to regain herself. She was hungry. NO, she will not. She held her head in her hands momentarily before shaking the bad thoughts away. She looked over, and all anyone could see was Lyria.

"Oh man, this is getting intense! She let go as soon as Hiro exploded himself into the ground, keeping himself grounded while Drayda gets her bearings. It seems like something is mentally wrong with her! Is she still battling as herself at this point?"

She dove towards him, just as soon as scales covered his entire body and he blasted a flame towards the ground. She wasn't expecting this due to not having Drayda's foresight, so she was blasted into the ground. Growling and screeching in pain, she crawled backwards, her scales now tinted a charcoal black.

"Ouch! She charged in recklessly and met with Hiro's powerful blast face-first. That's gotta hurt! What's this?" People were able to tell that the announcer was at the edge of his seat.

When Hiro taunted, calling out for Lyria specifically, her entire body stopped. There was no movement, save for the very small tilt of her head as she peered up at Hiro. Her purple eyes began glowing with mischief and malice before she lunged at him. She knew going low was what he might have expected so, at the last moment, she darted upwards and somersaulted, sending her poisonous stinger-tipped tail hurtling at his shoulder.

"Look at that savagery! I wouldn't want to be near her on a bad day! She's going to smash her concrete-smashing tail onto his shoulder! This is about to get wild!"

Ryuko looked over as soon as she saw someone approach her peripheral vision. It was Kirishima. Smiling, she patted an empty seat next to her, letting him know that he can sit. "Indeed I did. But I more or less trained Drayda, not the beast within. At least Drayda has come more to terms with her other half." Her solemn voice was then replaced by a more intrigued tone. "I was just wondering how Hiro learned all those moves. You are pretty resourceful. Maybe he got it from you." She teased and gave a playful smirk.

@Schrift

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Kirishima began to laugh nervously before slowly stopping and take the seat next to her. "I don't think he got that from me", he chuckled. "To be honest, I've not been the absolute best parent I could've been for him. I've been too busy at work to even deal with him, and most times we spend together ends up with property destroyed or Hiro in a bad mood", he sighed watching the battle below. "But I guess it's just Hiro himself, there is just something manly about his will to carry on that makes me proud, wish I could tell him upfront and be manly". He turned his attention back to the battle, watching Hiro fight Lyria.

Hiro tried his best to not be afraid of Lyria. Ever since the start of the year, he had always had a slight fear of her. Hiro looked at her tail, there was something off about it. Something he didn't want to find out in a rush. "Maybe after the battle I'll comfort you with head pats", he smirked. Hiro lightened the scales on his body to concentrate most of them into his shoulder. With her speed and strength, Hiro had barely managed to defend against the attack, with the tail chipping a few of the scales. I don't think she is playing around anymore, he thought. He grabbed onto her tail with his right hand and put his left hand on her leg. Hiro's plan was to swing her out of bounds, not wanting to hurt her. He used his power to increase his momentum, hoping it would be enough to throw her away. If this didn't work, Hiro had no choice but to use more fire.

@Merciless Medic

Ryuko gave Kirishima a sideways glance, wondering why he wasn't fulfilling his duties as a parent, and more importantly as a father? From a glance from watching him all those years ago, he always put himself on the line for others, and that should have been reflected to his son. Why did he change? Or was it the demands of being a Pro Hero that stopped him from fulfilling his duties as a parent? But that shouldn't be an excuse. Even with how busy she was in Drayda's earlier years, she was always there for her child. So why was this different for him?

She decided not to pry and focus on the battle at hand. His family matter should be of no concern to her but given that she was usually very willing to aid those in need, especially that of her own child, the lingering question of "why" echoed throughout her mind. Even as she spoke, the little voice in her head told her to ask, but it wasn't her business and she shouldn't be delving into the familial affairs of anyone. However, she couldn't help but to subtly chastise him, but her tone carried worry.

"I will not deny that the life of a Pro Hero is heavily taxing on us as parents to our children. But I have been able to do what needed to be done for my child, even if it nearly kills me on some missions. I will not invalidate your experiences as a Pro Hero, but I must say that I don't fully believe that being a Pro Hero takes up that much time, unless you have been doing a lot of raids and patrolling. I thought with how close you were to your classmates and Tetsutetsu, you would have more backup for your patrols. Even if they did have children of their own to take care of, most of them have succeeded in teaching them valuable life lessons and taught them how to control their quirks." She finally realized what she said and gave a soft smile as she looked at Kirishima. "However, the relations between family members aren't my domain to fuss about. However, your lack of being there and the lack of understanding, trust, and respect is very apparent in your son. He fights with the respect he has for my daughter, yes, but he also fights for something more. For what, I don't know. That is for you to find out about your son." She looked on at the battle ahead of her. "If you don't have a better relationship with your own son, he will come out as a lackluster hero. Not to say that great heroes have great parents. But the parents give their children something to fight for and a goal to reach as they grow, giving them something to fight for until they tailor their own goals and ideals to make their own heroism. Its not just us as Pro Heroes that inspire others, but it is also the parents that inspire their behaviors as they grow." She took in a deep breath and sighed. "If the relationship between you and your son is that bad and praise and action cannot hope to save it, I hope Drayda can fix it. Though, I understand if that's too tall of an order. I don't expect her to, but given her personality she may try to patch things between you and him, despite the fact that she isn't a counselor. Who knows, it might help with his temper, given that his quirk probably makes his temper worse than it should." Ryuko gave a small smile.

Lyria felt the pressure on her leg and tail. Normally, she'd do a flip or reach around with her teeth and bite down. But in her rage, she panicked and flailed a little. As Hiro threw her, she righted herself and steered away from the boundary, looping over to Hiro as she, for what it looked like, aimed for his chest with a headbutt. But no, she was going to do another somersault, aiming to slice his face with the sharp spines along her vertebrae and maybe nick him with her poisonous stinger.

@Schrift

=Nightshade=

Dakarai relinquished her hug, eyes slightly downcast, before she tilted her head up to look into his face. “Your eyes...” she said, a slight edge of worry creeping into her tone. She raised a hesitant hand as if to touch his face, then seemed to have second thoughts and pulled it back, unsure. “Are you... sure you’re okay?”

The girl had been worried about Kureiji for a while now, ever since the run in with the villains. It seemed to her like he’d been fighting a sense of guilt, and his fight with Caleb hadn’t done much to ease her concern. But on another note, he was right... both of them were pretty clueless in terms of romance. Dakarai because she was scared of the Bakugo in her coming out, and Kureiji... well, he probably had his own reasons. Her lip curled in a small smile as small feathers began to emerge from her cheeks in a blush; it would definitely be interesting. “Just... take it easy for a bit, okay?”

"...don't worry, it'll come back... It's gonna be weird seeing that color in the mirror... But they said that by rough estimates I should be back to roughly half my strength by next week..." He smiled at her reassuringly. He didn't wanna have her worried too much about him. The rings on his right arm curled a little, balling into a small fist. He didn't know why, but a thought of something itched in his mind, an image he couldn't decipher. His hand relaxed, as the image faded. He took a deep breath, and sat down on a seat right next to her.

"Physically I'm not doing great... I'm not broken forever, but It may take some time... Mentally? I'm not sure, actually. A lot of tough emotions to process... But... I feel better. Better then I did before my battle with Caleb..." His expression became a little more sad, and he looked down. "...the stuff I was thinking... Wasn't... Good... And my thoughts now still aren't good..." His fingers twitched again, but he once again relaxed, and closed his eyes, taking a few deep breaths. He looked back up and listened to her words, the response being exactly what he expected. "And yeah. We can work through this stuff together. Us two gotta stick together. Therapy buds!" He managed a wide grin, his face turning a deep red in slight embarrassment.

@Night's Shadow

Kate stood next to Yuuki, squeezing her hand as she looked at the selection, her hips shifting back and forth I'm a swaying motion. "Mmm, I dunno Yu, it's really hard to chose! Mmm, I could get anything from here and be happy! Maybe I'll get myself some Mint Ice Cream, that hits the spot!" She ordered it almost immediately, bouncing up and down and pulling out her wallet to administer the payment, her verdant green hair shining in the slowly-dimming sun.

@Shadow_Pup

Momo Yaoyorozu wasn't the worst mom. She wasn't the best mom. By all means and accounts, she raised her son well. She was a good mom. Maybe not the best, but she wasn't bad. Her son was the pride and joy of her life, and she and her husband had made sure to raise the boy well. Knowing how she grew up, she never spoiled the young Kureiji, which gave him self-sufficiency. She never pushed him as hard as her parents had pushed her. However, when she stood on that balcony in the stadium, looking down at Kureiji getting launched into the dirt on the side of the arena, she felt like she had somehow failed. Her heart dropped. It was the same feeling she'd gotten after seeing Kureiji post-villain attack, somehow amplified by ten times. Well into matches that were far after the one of her son, she stood there, her hand gripping the railing, looking down at the floor, unresponsive. She was going to see him tomorrow. She needed to see him. But today? She couldn't bring herself to see what had happened to him. Not today.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro only had enough time to build up enough scales to his neck, as Drayda's spines digging deep into his flesh. Her tail only missed his eye by a few inches but grazed his cheeks. Hiro gasped, clasping his neck. He'd gotten lucky, with Drayda's attack missing his jugular by an inch. His shock collar must've saved him from getting his throat split open. It fell to the floor next to Hiro's feet as he smiled. Now there was nothing from stopping Hiro from going 100. He lifted both his fists, slamming them down onto the floor causing pillars of fire to begin to explode randomly around the pair. "fuck being nice, I'm going 100", he growled. He blasted up into the air, not high to the point where he would be disqualified for going out of bounds. As he rose up, his fire enveloped him, making him look more like a dragon. Hiro's scales hardened around him, just in case his attack failed. He landed back down, both fists slamming into the ground and sending a shock wave of fire and debris around the entire battlefield. Hiro's attack looked like an atom bomb explosion with him landing like a meteor. Even the people in the stands where blown back from the blast, with loose pieces of clothing flying away and food and drinks being blown into them. Some were even blown off there feet as they stood up to record. Hiro's voice was more animalistic than usual. This should've ended the fight right? he thought. The attack had decimated the stage, with a thick cloud of mist around them. "I'm not going to lose, I can't afford to lose now. Not when I worked so hard for this one moment", he growled, on his feet ready for if she was still in the stage.

"You're absolutely right", Kirishima smiled, hugging her before awkwardly letting go. "I should've put Hiro in front of my work. Well guess I gotta put that Hero thing down for a while and try to understand Hiro better", he said, turning back to the match. "Akiko would be so proud of Hiro right now", he smiled. "He's gotten so manly ever since he came here", Kirishima smiled, with a few tears forming in the corner of his eyes. He wiped at his eyes,, turning back to the battle. "You're daughter is doing amazing. But Hiro has this, Hiro will win", he said, before shouting some more encouragements to Hiro. When Hiro's collar fell off, kirishima's face drained of all blood. "Oh no", he muttered as he watched Hiro's massive attack. He had to harden his body to take a hit from one of the flying pieces of debris from the stage hitting him around the face. "Man Hiro, when did you get so strong?", he muttered.

@Merciless Medic

Caleb watched the match with interest. He was intrigued at how strong Drayda and Hiro were, and thoughtful about how he would fight them. Both seemed inclined to brawl, which made him wonder if he even had to strategize. He would gladly meet either of them head to head. He smiled at the thought,

"It'd be refreshing to have someone willing to step up and fight like we're trapped in a phone booth. It's perfect for me. But they have to know that. Hiro's fought me before after all, and Drayda seems pretty smart. I'm sure she could figure it out academically."

But would her dragon let her use that information? For all her power, Drayda seemed hamstrung by her dragon's personality, which was, judging from what he'd heard from Drayda herself, about as insufferable as anyone Caleb had ever met.

The battle seemed to be going in Hiro's favor. Drayda was putting up quite a fight but Caleb felt confident he knew the victor already. He watched with feigned interest. Not because the action wasn't interesting, it was very interesting, but rather because his mind was on his upcoming fight with Dakarai.

"What a devastating hit from Drayda! But something flew off Hiro's neck! This could spell disaster for the draconic menace!"

Drayda felt her spines dig into flesh, before catching on something metal as they made a metallic sheering noise before the pressure on her spines let up. Lyria growled contently at the damage she did. As she came back around, her face facing Hiro's own smile, the two realized their mistake. She tried to fly away as Hiro slammed his fists into the ground, causing fire to erupt in columns. Some of the fire hit her chest and right arm, but her wings were okay for the moment. She looked up to see Hiro had blasted skyward, and she used her tail to smash the ground, using the force to fly upwards. She was panting. She didn't want to lose.

She wasn't going to lose.

"For the first time in this tournament, I'm speechless! What is Hiro going to do now?"

However, Lyria wasn't high enough. Her wings were tired and she faltered back towards the ground. She watched as Hiro fell back down to the stadium, and she curled up to hopefully keep the injuries at a minimum as she curled her claws into the ground. For a moment, Lyria faltered mentally and Drayda appeared. What should she do? She only had a couple of seconds before Hiro made contact with the ground. She looked towards the ground and began digging, finding it no use. Lyria's energy was sapped and she was unable to use her dragon's power. Which means...

"Hold on to your hats and ears everyone! Huh... Kind of glad I have glass in the way- AGH!" Rocks hit the announcer booth, causing the familiar eccentric blond to jump out of his seat.

The shockwave smashed into her full force, debris and fire pelting and licking her now human skin as Lyria didn't have the energy to create scales. A plume of smoke enveloped her as she laid, inches from the boundary line. Her draconic features had protectively retracted back into her skin and Lyria was too tired to do much of anything. A single word echoed across Drayda's mind before hearing silence from her other half.

Worthy....

"It's too smokey to see. Who won? Did Hiro overexert himself or did Drayda finally succumb to the fiery tenacity that is Hiro?"

Ryuko smirked a little and hugged Kirishima back before letting go, brushing off the awkwardness. He actually was going to try, wasn't he? As the events unfolded in front of them, Ryuko already knew what was going to happen.

Hiro won.

Even before Hiro blasted into the sky, she saw the exhaustion in Drayda's form. While her body was still tense from the adrenaline, she was starting to make mistakes. She panicked. Ryuko hummed a little to herself as she watched her daughter struggle to keep her form. Even now, she can see the once raging purple light die in Drayda's eyes.

She nodded from Kirishima boasting about his son. He was correct, even when Kirishima's face turned white when the collar came off. "He will win. Drayda is too exhausted and is pushing herself." As the debris came flying, she surged her quirk into her back and turned around. Scales appeared as wings sprout forth and covered the onlookers from the blast in her area. She sadly couldn't protect them all, but it was the least she could do.

@Schrift

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro stood tall, with both his fists illuminating the dust cloud. "I won", he smirked, as the dust began to settle. Hiro wasn't ready for what he saw. Around him was a fiery plain with rubble and fire scattered across the stadium. The stands had rocks, some the size of boulders, embedded into them. People looked confused, some cheering while others were frozen shaking from the battle. When Hiro had calmed down he looked over to see Drayda curled up near the boundary lines. "Oh crap", he muttered, rushing over to her. Looking at her made him go pale, he'd definitely gone too far in this battle. He looked at her body with multiple burn marks and even more nasty looking bruises. He was confused at what to do, but that thought soon went as soon as the medical team came past him. He felt a ping of guilt stab into his stomach as he watched them get to work. Hiro picked up the remnants of his shock collar as he left the stage.

As he walked towards the medical room, he felt something in his muscles. For a couple of seconds they irritated him, but soon it started to go down hill. He could feel his muscles start to spasm, sending a sharp shock of pain through the entirety of his left side. It only lasted for a couple minutes but it definitely hurt. Eventually the spasms stopped as his muscles soon tensed up through out his body. It made him feel slow and sluggish, with his head starting to pound. The tips of his fingers were starting to feel numb and were soon tingling. "what's going on?", he muttered.

After the battle with Drayda and Hiro, Kirishima tried his best to defend people. most times he jumped in front of the debris and let it smash against him. It worked slightly, with some people being hit with debris, while some people were saved from the rocks. After the rain of rocks came to an end, Kirishima looked around at the others. "is everybody ok?", he asked, looking around at people. Most were fine with a few people having gashes on their body. In the worst case one man had a broken arm. Kirishima tried to help the best he could, either checking on everybody's injuries or showing the paramedics where the most injured were. "Never had any idea Hiro could do something like that, I'm gonna need to teach him about self control", he said to himself. Kirishima turned to Ryuko, "I'm very sorry for how far Hiro went, I hope Drayda will be okay", he said, bowing in apology before going down to see his son.

Kirishima saw Hiro by the Medical room and immediately walked up to him and hugged him. "you're battle was amazing!", he smiled. "I've never seen such an attack", he said. Hiro smiled back to his dad, rubbing the back of his head. "I'm just off to go get patched up for round three", Hiro said, felt his blood run down his neck. "Next time I'll try to make my attack a bit less like a nuke", he smirked. "Say, dad, do you think Drayda is okay? I definitely hurt her that match", he asked, biting his lips. "She'll be okay. She still managed to throw you around like a rag doll half the time", Kirishima laughed. Hiro smiled slightly before he left Kirishima and went to the medical room. The nurses patched him up, scolding him about how he should have never been so reckless in that match and how he should be more careful.

@Merciless Medic

The next day...

Caleb stepped down the ramp to the battlefield. He cracked his knuckles, gently raising his power. He thought about Dakarai and how to fight her. She was very resilient, he'd probably have to knock her out. He believed he could do it, and if anything her resilience was a boon to him in disguise: he could unload without too much concern for her safety. At least that's what he thought.

Caleb stepped into the arena. There were scattered cheers and a few boos, but most people were silent or spoke in hushed tones. "Great." He thought to himself in irritation. "Now everyone thinks I'm just here for a bloodbath." He focused, shutting the crowd out of his mind. His focus was narrowed to himself, the arena, and his opponent. There was nothing else. There needed to be nothing else. As Dakarai approached he nodded in respect, but took up his ready stance and glared at her with a gaze that betrayed the controlled fury suffusing his body.

He said nothing. No words, just deeds.

@=Nightshade=

=Nightshade=

Dakarai inhaled deeply, trying to calm her nerves, before she walked into the arena, head held high. Though she was still at least six inches shorter than Caleb. No matter. She’d give this fight her all; hopefully she could work out her feelings over a fight. She was nervous, of course; she’d seen what he’d done to Kureiji. But as long as she was awake, she would heal, so her strategy would be to not get knocked out.

Complicated, she knew.

She couldn’t help but scan the crowd for her father—it wasn’t hard to find him, just look for the explosions and listen for the rough encouragement/death threats. She gave an awkward smile at the crowd, before turning to Caleb. Her blood ran cold at the look in his eyes. He wasn’t going to hold back. Not that she expected him to, of course. Her eyes narrowed, her resolve steeled. Everyone was watching. She had to do her best. She would not disgrace her father by losing control, she would not worry her friends by being beaten to a bloody pulp, she would not become her father, she would not... the list went on and on. But there was one thing she would do. One thing she had to do.

And that was fight.

Caleb sprung forward. His expression was stone, his will sharpened to a razor edge. His first attack was what he'd decided to call a reverse parry. He deliberately left himself open for attack, trying to draw his opponent in so he could hit them in turn. His leading hook was deliberately wider than normal, but Dakarai didn't bite, instead weaving gracefully to the side, out of reach.

"Dang it. Most people would have taken the shot. Guess I'll have to revise my tactics." Caleb rushed after her, determined to not let her dictate the terms of engagement. He struck her in the arm and shins a few times, inflicting injuries that would have been crippling at best and likely life-threatening to most people. But Dakarai's pain threshold was quite high and her bones knitted, muscles rewound and skin grew over before the eyes of everyone. He momentarily broke off the attack to growl "Fight me already." With no attempt made at hiding his irritation.

@=Nightshade=

“Mhm, yeah, it’s been going great...”
“Yeah. No new pain anywhere..!”
“Thank you.”
Kureiji’s words were calm and honestly quite soft considering what had happened the previous day. The medical staff sent him on his way, and he slowly crutched along the hall. One of his legs had been freed of its bandage, and his left arm, which previously had been locked in a cast, had been freed up to bend, as it had also been replaced with a bandage like his right. His movement was quick, as he didn’t want to miss the match between Dakarai and Caleb. Honestly? It terrified him, but deep down, he knew that whatever was done to him, would never happen to Dakarai. Her regeneration was too absolute. He pulled himself gently up the stairs and into the stands, and not bothering to climb anymore, he sat down on the bottom row, just to see the match begin. He smiled, watching the match with heavy interest, as his shoulders tensed a little at Caleb getting the first hit...

“...nah, Dakarai won’t go down that easy.”

~THE NEXT DAY~

It was the next and final day of the Sports Festival and Miku was a nervous wreck. He was going to fight the school's number 1 Most Wanted, Hiro "The Psychopath™" Kirishima.
"Oh my gosh, just my luck. I have to fight he-who-must-not-be-named! The Fire Lord! The... you know!" He was pacing around the room, trying to stay sane enough to not scream at the top of his lungs.
"I know this is a lot less than ideal, but... no, actually there is no but." Aika was sitting on the couch in the waiting room, trying to calm down the very afraid rubbery boy.
"Wow, real reassuring there. But, but like, my horoscope said that Pisces will fail in work and love-related activities today! School is work-related! And that love one is just disappointing." Miku huffed, if even the stars weren't on his side, then he was screwed. But just then, he remembered something crucial for the upcoming battle. "Wait... I didn't check my Chinese Horoscope! Maybe it'll contradict the western one and they'll cancel each other out! Where's my phone?" His cousin sighed and got up, putting a gentle hand on his shoulder.
"Miku, dear, your match is about to start. It doesn't matter that it's not Thursday, it doesn't matter if Neptune and Jupiter aren't aligned, it doesn't matter if you aren't wearing your lucky numbers and colours. None of this zodiac stuff matters now. We don't even know Hiro's sign, he seems like an Aries, but he may as well be a Sagittarius. Compatibility won't help you, tarot won't help you, mainly since we still can't figure it out, rituals won't either."
"...That really isn't helping."
"Ok, fine. Look at it this way, if Hiro burns you to death, your body will produce a shockingly large amount of toxic gas. So if you die, he dies."
"See, now that makes me feel better." Miku grinned, he never looked at it that way. Ah yes, death after murder, we love instant karma. "I... think I'm ready? Yeah, I think I am. Yeah, I'm ready." He gave her an appreciative pat on the shoulder before heading for the exit. But just as he reached for the door, he turned on his heel at the last second. "But what if I just, you know, mysteriously disappeared?"
"GO!" That wasn't exactly unexpected of Miku to come up with ridiculous excuses at the last moment, but it was still a little tiring.
"Right, right." He opened the door and walked to the stadium, still a little worried.

He stood on his side of the field, waiting for Hiro to come up. This match could seal his fate, either he wins and dies at the hands of an ugly gorilla, or he loses and almost dies at the hands of a fire lizard with anger issues. But despite the high possibility that this could be his last day (dramatic, I know), he really wanted to win this match and show Hiro that... well, he wanted to show him something.
@Schrift

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro rolled his shoulders as he prepared for the upcoming fight. He really wasn't looking forward to fighting at the moment, his muscles felt stiff and his head was pounding slightly. "i'm gonna need to ask Drayda about what's in her tail", he muttered to himself as he walked out onto the stage. He looked into the crowd, as he saw that they were seated a bit further away from the battlefield. He stepped onto the stage as he yawned tiredly, before cracking his knuckles. He shook his fists, jumping up and down a bit before smiling menacingly. "I've been waiting for this day for a long time", he grinned, as his fists blazed alight. "Even better there is nothing stopping me from going one hundred", he growled as he dropped down into a low stance. He let his scales harden around his entire body as he waited for the countdown. Then he striked. He lunged at Miku, throwing two fire balls aimed for his face and jumping in the air to go for a double axe handle. If the attack missed it would still explode into a ball of flames. Hiro knew Miku was durable so it was going to be harder than usual for him to end the fight quickly.

@Tudor21G

It was oddly warm, bright behind fluttering eyelids, and her entire body was aching and stiff all over. Waking up, she slowly opened her eyes and let out a sharp sigh as she tried sitting up. She felt pressure of what felt like a hand pushing on her shoulder, keeping her on the uncomfortable mattress. She finally cracked an eye open and found a blurry person wearing mostly white. They had put their hand on her to prevent her from getting up.

"You doing alright?" The woman seemed to have asked, expecting an answer. But she kept going. "You have several major bruises, some lacerations, and a large gash across your side, but luckily you did not sustain any fractures or broken bones. However, you must stay in bed. You'll rip your stitches."

The dryness in her mouth and throat prevailed Drayda's senses and she croaked out. "Thirsty." The woman gave her a glass of water and aided her in sitting up. Once Drayda sat up, she saw she was in the nurse's office. She didn't lose enough blood to warrant an IV drip, but her arms, legs and torso were covered in bandages. Suddenly, a powerful stabbing sensation came over her side and she hissed in pain. The woman held Drayda's shoulder comfortingly before giving her the glass of water, the draconic girl taking the proferred glass and took a few sips before giving it back. The cold liquid running down her warm insides refreshed her for a moment, and she felt a little better after that.

She looked up at a TV hanging from the wall and watched the battles going on. She felt Lyria stir as she watched the violence, and the human half had to suppress the urge to get up.

She so badly wanted to stretch, but that wasn't going to happen with the state she was in.

Hiro came up the stairs, the time had finally come for him to meet his doom. Him as in Miku. The boy avoided the serial killer's gaze, his eyes glued to the ground. This was going to be mess, hopefully not a bloody one. He knew Hiro was still probably mad at him about the friends comment, even though he was the one who started. But then again, the hatred was mutual. He finally looked up at Hiro and saw his sadistic gaze, which creeped him out more than anything.
Slowly, the audience faded away, there was only the two of them left. After one more moment, the match started.

The dragon darted towards the boy, two fireballs in his hands. He flinged them at Miku, already going in for the hard hitting moves. Leaving little time for Miku to think, his opponent leaped into the air and put his hands together. There were two attacks incoming, one special and one physical, but they weren't as hard to avoid as he would've thought. Miku started running towards the flaming spheres and ducked, the fire narrowly missing his horns (he really needs to do something about them). He stretched his legs all the way to the to the other side of the field and the rest of his body quickly followed after. He needed to keep his distance for as long as possible, otherwise his severed head would be rolling down the stairs. He bit his lower lip as he looked back at the angry murder lizard, hoping that that was all he had.
@Schrift

Drayda's strength renewed after dozing off to sleep unexpectedly. Another dose of healing from the nurse and she was able to stretch and move a little. Seeing that she wanted to watch the spectacles that were the next few battles, she got up, but not without feeling her legs ache and a sudden feeling of needing to sit back down. But she didn't want to. She wanted to show Hiro that she hadn't lost her ability to stand. She walked back to the stadium and climbed up the stands. After finding a spot where her class was at, she sat down and began to watch the battle.

Then she noticed Kureiji.

She had never talked to Kureiji before so, to be inclusive, she sat next to him. "Hey, I'm Drayda. I was gone for the field trip to the mountains. Sadly, I wished I remembered the rest of my class. What's your name? I know it starts with a 'K'." She tried to give a lighthearted smile, but the muscles in her face ached. She still had bandages covering her chest and arms, but the cuts and scrapes were mostly healed. It was the gash that was worrisome.

@Cryronn the Mudkip

Kureiji was snapped out of his daze by the voice of a fellow classmate. Last time he'd seen her, she'd snapped at Hiro on the first day of school. At least, he thought she was that one. He couldn't be TOO sure though, she mentioned almost immediately that she hadn't been at the... Incident on the island. He clenched his his right hand into a fist at the thought of that day. His eyes, though still mainly gray, shined a dull green as he turned his head gently to meet her's. He'd seen her matches, especially her one against Hiro had captured his interest.

"Drayada, right? I saw you in your matches, you and that dragon are some formidable fighters, Hiro is a... Well, he's an insanely tough nut to crack, but hey, whatever works. I'm Kureiji Yaoyorozu, just call me by my first name, and no I'm not giving you any money." He laughed at the last bit, a grin forming on his face. He turned to the match, and then back. "It's weird for me. Watching the guy who slammed my ass into the concrete yesterday fight the girl that I asked out yesterday... An odd feeling, as I assume you can tell..." he placed a hand on his cheek, making a huffing sigh.

@Merciless Medic

=Nightshade=

Dakarai bit her tongue in concentration, eyes darting from Caleb’s chest, to feet, to arms, reading his movements the best she could. The main thing he sacrificed for such immense power was that his movements were easy to read; however, just because she could tell it was coming didn’t mean she could dodge it. She had already taken some pretty heavy damage, and it was barely a minute into the match. As she made a quick, agile retreat after nearly having another hole punched through her, Caleb spoke, making no effort to hide his irritation at her avoidant tactics.

Fight me already. A memory resurfaced with those words, and she struggled against it, visibly tensing to keep her focus. The condescending tone. An explosion. A scream. A bigger explosion. Slamming doors. Tension you could cut with a knife— The taste of blood bloomed in Dakarai’s mouth like a bitter flower, bringing her back to the present—she had bit through the inside of her lower lip. Her eyes narrowed as tentacles ripped through the material at the back of her PE uniform. She was shaken, and when her resolve shivers is when her quirk runs wild. I can’t lose control here. I have to keep it together.

The girl took a deep breath and let the tension go out of her shoulders. She couldn’t dodge forever and expect to win. But she couldn’t win with brute strength either; she’d have to be smart if she wanted to stand a chance. Fine then, she thought, I’ll fight you. She took a step forward, then lurched to the side, caught herself, then stumbled to the other side. Almost like she was about to collapse... almost. The crowd on the side she had her back to would see the true nature of her ploy; the tentacles protruding from her back were lengthening, coiling into a springlike shape. She let herself fall forward until she was less than a foot from hitting the ground before firing the coils, launching herself skyward.

Her focus sharpened, brow furrowing, as the tips of her tentacles turned silver and sharpened. Dakarai had been more than a little inspired by pro hero Suneater’s ultimate moves in creating one of her own, the kraken-like tentacles differing the most in color scheme. The tentacles’ four spiked barbs aimed to pin Caleb as she descended from above.

(OOC: hahaha lol sorry for the delay. Also yes that memory is a secret for now (:<)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
On the final day of the sports festival Yuuki had slept in, she opened her eyes and leapt out of bed when she saw the time, she hurriedly got dressed and went out the door, she looked quite disheveled with one shoelace undone, her shirt on backwards and her jacket not done up. She didnt really notice and ran to the stadium, when she got there she was panting heavily and found Katelyn in the stands and walked up to her sitting down next to her and resting her head on her shoulder yawning slightly "sorry I over slept I was up all night thinking about..." she had been thinking about their date and had been frantically hoping it had gone well but she didnt want to sound insecure so she said "..the..uh..matches today" she said with a yawn.
@Cryronn the Mudkip
(Sorry about not responding sooner)

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro glared daggers at Miku. Miku had a rubber quirk meaning that melee would be almost twice as hard. Another disadvantage Hiro had was that Miku could keep his distance and still hit hard. Hiro tried to think of all his advantages and realised he didn't need to use his brain here, he just had to fight. He doubled over and ignited both his fists once again. He used his fire to propel him towards Miku, before stopping midway and sending a flash of fire into the sky. His idea was to try to blind Miku so he could hit him with his attacks. Hiro's entire plan for the match was to show Miku hell, he despised Miku. He wanted Miku to suffer. He sent a slash of fire at Miku and then followed up with a breath attack. "C'mon Miku, fight back", he growled as he spewed another blast of fire at him.

"Hiro's relentless attack is continuing! But we all know everybody's favourite rubber boy can pull through!"

@Tudor21G (sorry for the stupidly late reply, procrastination is great and sucks)