• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

Caleb came through the blast of fire. He was frustrated and confused. The fire was barely painful. What was wrong with Hiro? Was he not trying? "What are you doing?!" He growled as he took a punch with his shoulder, not even blinking. "You hit me harder with a broken arm! What happened to all that talk?" Caleb leaned out of the way of a hook and used the movement to put a roundhouse into Hiro's side. Caleb knew, through his rage, that if Hiro didn't get mad soon, this match would not last long.

"Try harder, or you've lost already." Caleb spoke softly when the two drew close. He punched Hiro back, pulling his punches now. "I'll give him a chance to get mad, but if he doesn't..." Caleb didn't want to finish that sentence. He didn't want to be disappointed.

@Schrift

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro doubled over to the floor from Caleb's roundhouse. The punch made sure Hiro was stuck down onto the floor. He felt pain in his body, not only from the kick but from the fact that he knew he lost. He looked to the stands to see disappointed faces, some even started booing that he wasn't putting up a fight. Kirishima looked at Hiro with a pity smile, while he saw everyone else trying to avert eye contact. "You failed, you've lost, you're just nothing at this point", his mind taunted as Hiro began to grit his teeth. "you view Caleb as a friend already? After all he's done to you? He could've killed Dakarai in that fight, he could've killed Kureiji. Imagine what would've happened to Drayda if he were to fight her. I really thought you were better than this", his mind had finally finished. It must've been the last two sentences that triggered Hiro as Hiro was starting to go back to his usual self. He could feel his mind dancing in the back of his head as he lifted himself from the ground.

Fire surrounded Hiro, creating a fire pillar around himself. His eyes, red with anger, pierced through the sheet of fire. "I won't lose this time", he growled, as his hand burst from the other side. The hand grabbed onto Caleb's face as Hiro used his spare arm to punch Caleb across the battlefield. His flames were no longer his usual orange but a scarlet red. He charged another breath attack, using it to make a large beam of fire. His raging crimson flames were much hotter than his usual orange ones, as it scorched deep into the concrete.

@Hogzilla

Caleb roared, in pain, in rage, and in delight. "NOW WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE!" he shouted, letting the fury take him deeper. He surged forward, taking a vicious punch to his shoulder and returning one aimed at Hiro's face, which was blocked.

Usually, a punch sounds like a dull thud, as bone hits fat and muscle. Not here. When either combatant landed a blow, there was a sound like iron hitting stone. Both were too hard for mere thuds.

Caleb smiled. "He's gotten much better. He's matching me strength for strength..." That thought made him... How did he feel? Not good. He was supposed to be the stronger one. He grimaced, not of pain, but of anger. His muscles bulged and went iron hard, as his body augmented his strength to yet another level. He could barely think beyond the fight. Little went through his mind beyond striking, parrying, striking again, blocking. He could still go further in his quirk's glorious yet sickening power. He could go to his limit. "Not yet. Soon, maybe." And there was a step beyond that. A step into the unknown. Caleb didn't want to do that. "I will do what must be done."

@Schrift

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Not only was Hiro's anger rising but so was his ego. He was starting to indulge deeper into it. Looking at Caleb he could see the raging beast was starting to show more of his true colours. Hiro charged up flames in both his fists, smashing into the ground and creating a ball of fire around his fists. He lifted his left arm and hurled it at Caleb, aiming for his head. I can't let him get to full power, if he does that then it's game over, he thought as he rushed at Caleb. Hiro's own anger was hitting it's boiling point as his teeth became more pointed and his scales started becoming more jagged. He went for a flaming right hook, followed by a headbutt, finished off with a high knee. Hiro took in a deep breath as he began his next move. "Red Riot Unbreakable", he growled. His scales hardened to their limit, to the point where they were now like quills. Hiro may not have been a fan of his father but he had to admit, his ultimate move was a great defensive move and would definitely help Hiro out. However unlike his father, Hiro may have trained hard to use the more, but not hard enough to control it. He had harden to the point where he practically couldn't move and his body wasn't entirely covered in the new hardened scales. It was mostly his joints and parts of his body which were given this protection.

@Hogzilla

Caleb staggered back. Those shots hurt him a lot. "Yes! This is what I wanted!" He shouted, unable to articulate anything more complex. He hesitated for a fraction of a second when Hiro used a move he hadn't expected. Red Riot Unbreakable. What did that mean? He wasn't lucid enough to care. He struck at the shell his opponent had put up, and found it very tough, cutting himself on the spiny scales. "That's a real pain." Caleb tried to think of how to get around this new obstacle. His berserk mind found only one way. More power. "Unbreakable, huh? I'll have to see about that!" Caleb pushed himself to the limit.

Pain, nausea, rage, euphoria. Caleb felt a delightful and disgusting mixture of all four suffuse his body. Every muscle was hard as steel, veins throbbed, drool issued from his lips, and sweat mingled with blood from his wounds. He couldn't enjoy the feeling though. He was angry, above all else. Caleb couldn't speak much at this point, so he roared like a lion and charged, faster than he ever had. "Cut my flesh, break my bones. I'm going to split your shell with my right fist!" He came in and went for a reverse parry, leading with a left hook. Whether he took the bait or not, Caleb would do the same thing. Follow up with the biggest, most powerful right hand he could throw at the peak of his controllable power. His mind roared "Let's do this!"

@Schrift

"Dakarai, don't sweat it in the slightest... I... I was never worried for you. Does that sound bad? I guess I should explain... I knew that me getting paranoid over you would only cause me to sink... so I just didn't bother. You're nuts durable, and you have a quirk that lets you regenerate your body! I knew anything Caleb did to you could be shrugged off with a few days rest... y'know, unlike with my quirk and everything... so you're fine... I was only really worried once I saw your..." the thought of her laying on the ground, caked in blood, caused him to tightly shut his eyes. "...y'know... but that would challenge the resolve of anybody..." his thumb gently massaged the knuckle of her hand, and he felt his emotion rush out in a long sigh.

"...I'm glad I'm here and not out there... well... I'm with one of the people I can call a true friend... and the other two are probably gonna mutilate each other like they were stuffed inside the innards of a steel crusher... So you know, at least stay with the one who's not gonna be smacking themselves around like a rag doll... and besides, we should probably talk about... you know... when and where we're gonna do this date thing... I dunno, I'm just saying that because I forgot to look up how to plan a date online last night and now it's biting me in the ass!" He gave a little chuckle, and leaned back into the wall, yawning deeply.

@=Nightshade=

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro ignored the left hook, taking it to the body full force. He let his arms protect his head while he left his body open for attacks. It didn't take long for Hiro to realise that unlike his father, this form only shielded him partially. His insides still felt the shock from the punch, bouncing around his bones and scales. Hiro looked to Caleb's right hand. 'Crap' was the only word that came to his head as Caleb's fist smashed into Hiro's side. A shockwave spread throughout the arena, blowing food and loose clothing away. For a second it seemed that nothing had happened till Hiro was sent flying away. Well sort of. His feet were still firmly planted into the floor, causing Hiro's legs to make t look like he was dragged through sand. His scales had literally exploded off his body, sending them into that crowd and a few shards at Caleb. Hiro cried out in pain as his raw flesh was starting to ooze out with blood. It seemed that only the left half of his torso's flesh was exposed. The crowd gave shocked gasps as they looked at the brutal onslaught. Hiro had tears in his eyes as he fell to the floor, clutching his sides. This pain was something you'd never imagine. Some of his own scales were stuck inside his body. But soon his tears turned to anger as his fire was now fully crimson. The raw part of is body was coated in a thick layer of his as Hiro's face went from pain to rage. "You're gonna pay for that!", he roared. A single wing burst from his back as he glared at Caleb. Only part of his body had scales, but that was enough for him. He launched at Caleb, swinging to his left before going for an uppercut to send him into the air. In the air, Hiro axe kicked him back down into the ground. It was clear Hiro wasn't playing to win but to make Caleb bleed. Hiro charged up a fire blast in his mouth before aiming it at Caleb. "I hope you burn in hell!", he growled.

@Hogzilla

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki jolted awake as the fight raged on "ah what the..oh yeah it's just them, wow things have really gotten intense" she said to herself before relaxing a bit and watching the fight she suddenly felt tense noticing how far each boy was going she just hoped noone got too hurt. She gently stroked Katelyn's hair weaving shadowy ribbons thru it gently before pulling them away and starting again.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Caleb could have wept for joy at the sensation of punching through Hiro's armor. That was the rage trying to bleed into the rest of his mind, but it still felt great to land that punch. It wasn't enough to put him down, and Hiro even counterattacked.

Caleb saw Hiro draw in a deep breath for a blast, no more probably a wave of flame. The inside of his mouth was red hot. Caleb wasn't afraid, he was too angry for that. He jumped, moving forward to get to Hiro before the coming inferno could engulf him. The heat was still murderous, and his Caleb's skin felt like it would blister. He didn't care. As the first wisps of fire came forth, Caleb punched.

The right fist hit Hiro in the jaw like a missile. With his head snapped back, Hiro's blast of fire went skywards, and spewed forth from the open-topped arena like a volcano. The arena even shook, again like a volcano, as the punch landed, sending Hiro corkscrewing into the wall of the arena. The impact made a crater several feet deep. Caleb landed, and as the announcer proclaimed him victorious, he roared one more time, like a lion proclaiming dominance of a plain. Then he bowed in respect to the unconscious Hiro and walked away, releasing his rage.

All the pain came back to him. He began to bleed from his nose and several cuts he'd forced shut with muscle growth broke open. He was tired, in pain, and bleeding. He could have wept for joy. "That was so much fun." He couldn't suppress a bloody grin as he entered the infirmary, and only managed to look serious with great effort to keep the nurses from complaining too much.

@Schrift

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro couldn't believe his eyes. He'd just lost and his chance at winning the sports festival was over. Hiro had lost, he'd failed miserably. He'd failed so bad that Caleb was able to walk to the infirmary while he needed the medics to lift him up and drop him off. Tears started to well up in his eyes as he sat in the crater of the wall. "Stupid Calb", he sobbed. Hiro didn't know how to react to this, he'd never lost when he was that angry. It wasn't long till Hiro's adrenaline started to go and he could feel the pain of a quarter his skin missing. He felt gutted, he thought he had a chance of winning, now the school probably thought he was weak. It wasn't long till a team of frantic medics rushed Hiro to the infirmary. He'd broken a couple ribs, the skin from his left arm and some from his torso were missing, his jaw was broken from Caleb's last punch and to top it off he was losing blood at an alarming rate. IVs were stuck into him, while syringes pumped morphine into his body. In his hospital bed he could only see Kirishima's panicked face through the crack between his eyelids. He gave a weak smile before letting himself pass out. He partly hoped that somebody would come in, just to make him feel less alone. Inside his mind he could only see shadows before those shadows burst into a ball of flames.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki stared at the arena stunned "wow that was incredible and I only saw the last bit" she stretched and turned to Katelyn, she shook her gently "hey Kate, hey I think we should go see Hiro, I mean me and him aren't incredibly close but I've had some nice conversations with him and he looked a little put off after that fight, you wanna come with sleepy head" she said with a grin.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Drayda had watched the entire fight. She was impressed by Caleb's strength and by Hiro's fortitude to keep going, only to lose in the end. However, with the way the medics reacted, something wasn't right. She grabbed her bag and began following the medics. However, they wouldn't let her see Hiro while theynwere operating on him, so she left the school to go to the store to buy something for Hiro. Once she came back to the medical wing, she found him stuck with tubes and had bandages all over him. She saw his father standing over him, frantic as well. But she knew Hiro can survive. She was worried, yes, but moreso about how his body will be afterwards and if there was going to be any lasting effects.

She sat down in a chair next to him as the medics and doctors died down once his condition was stable. He had passed out and it looked like Kirishima was reduced to tears. She held the hand of the arm with the skin missing, letting Hiro know she was there, too. Looking up at Kirishima, she smiled. She remembered his Hero Name, so she hoped to reassure his father.

"Don't worry, Red Riot. If he is anything like his father, he'll survive. He just needs rest."

@Schrift

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Thanks Drayda", kirishima said as he took a seat and wiped his tears. "I just don't know what's up with Hiro, why didn't he think before he acted? Why is he just so reckless, does he not know that his actions have consequences on others?", Kirishima said. He was starting to sound like Bakugo, his tone harsh. His stern expression soon melted into a warm smile as he patted Hiro's shoulder. "Though it was pretty amazing to see him pull something like this off, and the fact that he didn't burn down the entire stadium and managed to control himself is just so manly", he said. "Too bad he won't be at the stadium to get his medal, second place isn't bad at all. He's gotten a lot stronger than last time", he said.

In Hiro's mind he stood infront of the fire. He could see a pair of red eyes staring down at him, almost as if they were taunting him. The beast within the flames strolled out, looking down at Hiro. The dragon's body seemed to be entirely made of the fire, something that made Hiro smile. He opened his mouth to try to eat it and to his shock, nothing happened. The dragon began to walk towards Hiro, fire flaring out both nostrils. Hiro braced for the fire, he had no idea what was going on all he knew that he was walking deeper into the darkness alone. The more he walked away the larger the dragon became, making Hiro start to panic. In the real world, Hiro's body started to stir before Hiro bust up from his little dream.

Hiro spat out a blast of fire at his father, his eyes wide and his body in panic. Kirishima was able to harden enough to resist the flames, but the curtains weren't so lucky. "Hiro take it easy, it'sjust me and Drayda", he said, as Hiro's panicked breathing soon slowed back to it's normal pace. Hiro slumped back into his bed, giving a small grin to Drayda before he winced at his wounds. He got lucky that most of his hand had survived the blow, rest of his arm wasn't so lucky. "Sorry I scared you guys", he wheezed. Kirishima walked close, to give Hiro a hug. "Get off me old man, before I burn you!", he growled as he, rubbed his bandages. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you", Kirishima apologised slightly embarrassed. Hiro's arm was in pain and his muscles were aching. "I think I'd rather deal with an angry Lyria attack than have my scales explode like that", be chuckled.

@Merciless Medic

Drayda nodded and gave a warm smile to Kirishima. It was weird meeting a Pro Hero this close and even more so one who was tender. Her gaze towards the gentle, yet firm shoulder squeeze was broken when she saw Hiro stir. Confused and worried, she stood up and was about to call the nurses before he jolted awake, blasting a ball of fire at Kirishima, who took it with his quirk. Drayda quickly took the curtains off before stamping the flames out. She then folded them neatly and put them aside to get washed. She returned to Hiro's side and winced a little as Hiro and his father bickered a little. Now, she knew her mother was a Pro Hero, but Kirishima was in his prime (or just past it) and seeing the Sturdy Hero himself get embarrassed as if he were their age made her feel at ease. Pro Heroes were really just like her.

Human.

She chuckled as Hiro compared Lyria's wrath to his scales exploding and she shook her head. "I highly doubt your scales exploding is worse than Lyria's wrath. If we were able to get away with murder, I'd probably have already killed a few people and went on the Villain path at this age. Though, I'm glad you are okay." She said it like it was the weather. She was unsure of whether or not Kirishima was going to feel uneasy with her hypothetical confession, but she didn't exactly care. She just cared that Hiro was okay. "Oh," she turned to Hiro. "The nurses said you were needing to stay here for a couple days while they work on healing your wounds. Which means you won't be able to attend the medal ceremony. But honestly, I don't care about you being rewarded a medal in front of a crowd of people. I just care that you are okay and healing." The look in her eye was full of compassion and sympathy before a silly smile spread across her face. "Besides, I know what it is like to be thrown around the stage like that. I used to have sparring matches with my mother. The only problem is, she grows when she uses her quirk, so I'm like a pebble compared to her." She giggled a little and shook her head. "Anyway, is there anything I can get you two while we're at it?"

@Schrift

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Dakarai smiled, a little sadly, at Kureiji’s words. She wished she had also inherited her mother’s ability to heal others as well as herself, but it looked like that wasn’t the case. She squeezed his hand back, trying not to imagine the horrors of the match that was probably going on at that moment, and nodded in silent agreement with the assessment he made of the situation.

The girl laughed slightly at Kureiji’s awkwardness in the mention of the date. “What, like I’d be any better at planning it?” Dakarai asked with a grin. “I was too busy training like mad yesterday to remember to google any advice.” She laughed again, but cut herself off quickly to fight the urge to puke. “I dunno, I think anywhere would be fine. I’m not exactly the picky type, heh...”

(OOC: UGH IM SORRY FOR THE LATE POST!!! I joined like three new RPs and now it’s biting me in the butt... :'|)

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"I don't think I need anything, maybe a lighter but I think I can do without it", he said. Hiro chuckled a bit, before groaning at the pain in his body. "If I didn't have a shock collar I would've burnt down UA four times by now, so I guess that's a good thing. Also, thanks for getting rid of my shock collar in that match. Without it, Caleb would've found it way easier to put me down", he said to Drayda. Kirishima patted Hiro's shoulder as he smiled and stood up, "I don't think you're gonna need that shock collar anymore, you have been showing me that your temper is way better than last time. I think Lyria keeps you more in place than that collar", he laughed. Hiro's grin widened as he heard this praise from his dad, it was something he never got to hear too much. "Anyway, Hiro, I think I should teach you how to use Red Riot Unbreakable, you did a good job but you only got part of your body to that level and even then that wasn't truly unbreakable. Well anyway, I'm gonna let you two have some space while I get somethings for Hiro to spend the night", Kirishima said as he left the room.

Hiro turned his head to Drayda, a wide grin on his face. "My dad's gonna teach me how to use Red Riot Unbreakable!", he said. From the looks of Hiro's face, he was ecstatic that his father was beginning to show him some attention that wasn't negative. "one day I'm gonna play catch with Lyria", he smirked as he relaxed himself and sat back down into his bed. He blew a small flame onto his hand, folding it like paper until he made a lotus looking shape. "While you were gone, I spent my time using fire for art and I think it's paying off", he said.

@Merciless Medic

Drayda smirked and fished in her bag. She had went to the convenience store and got lighters before going back to the school. She had no idea that Hiro didn't have his lighter on him, but was glad she had bought some anyway. She thought he was going to need way more than just one. She found the lighters in her bag and opened the packaging and gave Hiro the five lighters that were in there. Looking up at the mention of the shock collar, she felt her insides bubble a little. Why? Was this pride? Well, she definitely was smiling. She felt her dragon grunt in affirmation within her and she just shook her head. She bowed her head to return the thanks and then waved as Kirishima left the room. To be taught an Ultimate from a successful Pro Hero sounded amazing and Hiro was gushing at the fact he can utilize one of his father's Ultimates.

When Hiro relaxed and spoke, Drayda chuckled that sounded half human, half like a growl. "She'll hold you to that." She watched as Hiro skillfully created a lotus out of his flames and she smiled wide. "That's cool. I wonder if you can make life-sized sculptures out of fire. Why did you end up focusing on your art?" While Drayda knew the answer would be to the extent of 'I wanted to focus more on my control of my fire', she was wondering if there was another reason.

@Schrift

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro's eyes widened as he looked at the lighters infront of him. His mouth watered as he went straight for the first one. He cracked off the top of the lighter, using the other lighter to ignite the fluid inside. The lighter exploded, flames bursting out as Hiro swiftly devoured it in a simple suck. He continued doing this for the other lighters until he had one left. "I think I'll keep this for later. Thanks for the lighters, they mean a lot to me" he said as he put it on his bedside. The lotus he made was slowly starting to loose its heat and was beginning to dim out. When Drayda asked what made him focus on art, he started to ponder. "Well to be honest, I don't entirely know", hiro rubbed the back of his head, slightly embarrassed. I sorta started cause I needed to deal with my anger while also learning to use my fire, so I sorta found out a way to kill two birds with one stone. It's probably the fact that you make something with your own two hands and destroy it, which makes it relaxing. It mostly just takes my mind off how everyone else views me as the bad guy or the school monster who will burn you to a crisp if you say his name wrong", he muttered, looking slightly crestfallen. "And when I want to fight back and prove I ain't that bad, I always just make it worse. It's a miracle I've not been expelled yet, I'm more of a villain than a hero", it was clear that Hiro had spite in his voice, he'd already crushed the lotus in his hand and fire was starting to flicker from the corners of his mouth.

@Merciless Medic

Kureiji snickered a little at the mutual confusion, and gently turned his head to the one window that gave a view of the sun. It was cresting over the sky, and it was definitely getting to be close to dusk... though he didn't have a clock in view, he could easily assume it was four, maybe five, but it would definitely be a lot later, daylight savings was starting to catch up with them... way too early in his opinion, but he knew he would kinda have to... deal with it. He turned his head back to focus on Dakarai, and shrugged a little. "I mean, no need to go too fancy... I hate suits anyway, no matter how much my mom says I look dapper or whatever in one. I think I dyed my hair specifically to make sure it was as abrasive as possible to suit wearing, honestly. But, I do know a place, it's a little café about a mile south of U.A., I haven't had a bad experience there so far... sooo... maybe we head there soon? Maybe one of our off days that's gonna come around now that we're gonna have a cooldown from the festival..." He gave another shrug, before turning a few rows down to see Hiro, his dad, and Drayada.

"Oui Hiro! Ya get your ass beat over there? No hard feelings, I think that's all three of us now, so you know, though shit overall really! Hope he didn't shatter your ribcage, lemme tell you, that shit hurts like hellllll... I would know, I had one yesterday... luckily now it's less shattery and much more... erm... brokeny now. Also Drayada, you and Hiro gonna make out or something? I dunno, it would be funny, right?" Kureiji proceeds to lose it a little and doubles over from laughter and also having a stroke simultaneously.

@=Nightshade= @Schrift @Merciless Medic

Katelyn pulled herself awake, brushing her fingers to fix her matted hair, now making it slightly less matted... so basically normal since the girl never put any effort into her hair, because she slept like a rock and knew that it wasn't worth it trying to style that pigsty in any reasonable way unless it was something... actually important. She rubbed her eyes a little and looked at Yuuki, a little hesitant. "I dunno, the guy has a tendency to lash out irrationally. I'm not scared of him, but I mean, he almost exclusively refers to me by a manner of insults, slurs, or sometimes my last name... you know, like I haven't been in class with him for a month now, but what the hell I guess."

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki nodded "yeah but he can be nice at times and he helped me out when I was a bit worse for wears after the villain attack" she stood up placing a hand on her shoulder "I'm going go but you dont have to come, but if you do I'll make sure to protect you from his wrath" she said with a smile before turning and making her way to the medbay.

When she arrived at the medbay, she saw Hiro and Drayda and walked up "hey Hiro, Drayda. Hope I'm not interrupting just wanted to see if Hiro was still breathing" she said with a grin before spotting the lotus as it died out, "hey that's cool she said before opening her palm and attempted to replicate the lotus in her palm out of shadows, it was a shoddy replica but she shrugged and let it dissipate, "yeah I'm not very accurate" she said sheepishly.
@Cryronn the Mudkip @Schrift @Merciless Medic

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro's face went from upset to wrathful when Kureiji mentioned him getting his ass handed to him. But when he mentioned Drayda making out with him his face went deep red. It was hard to tell if he was either blushing or insanely angry. "KUREIJI I SWEAR TO GOD I wIlL sLaM mY fOoT uP yOuR aSS", he shouted, as his voice cracked halfway through his threat. He slammed his head down into his pillow and pulled it over his face, screaming into it. Hiro then chucked the pillow at Kureiji, looking slightly more composed. Apparently his little temper tantrum was enough to get the attention of the nurse, who started to usher everyone out for 'disturbing the patient'.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Hiro was finally allowed to leave the hospital, and what was the first thing he did after leaving the hospital? Go to the beach of course! He had to take a bus trip just to get there. "I'm only doing this crap since my counsellor said I had to", he muttered as he got off the bus. Hiro walked onto the sandy bank, throwing his bag onto an empty area for himself. Hiro may have looked like he was going to go for a swim, with his baggy trunks and loose vest, but he was staying as far away as he could from the water. He began to unpack his bags, dropping down a rug and a small radio he got from his father. On Hiro's left arm he still had some bandages to cover up the large scabs he had from the skin that didn't already heal. The beach wasn't as crowded as he thought it would be, with families with rambunctious kids running around with balls and shovels to couples walking by the sea. Hiro turned on his radio, as he got out his shovel and bucket and began making sand castles. What was his goal? To make the biggest sand kingdom, this beach would ever see. He started off by making the centre palace, digging up sand to put in his bucket as he continued to build . Any balls that came near his master piece were either burnt up or kicked into the ocean. A few times, kids would walk up to him to ask if he was the loser who got beaten in one simple punch. Hiro would either tell them to go away, or he'd scare them away. "Maybe I should go play volleyball or something later", he murmured as he started to scavenge for shells to put onto his sand castle.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki woke up squinting at the sun coming through her window. "ugh too bright" she muttered before she spotted the bikini hanging from her door handle "omg I almost forgot I'm meeting Katelyn at the beach" she said before practically leaping out of bed and frantically getting ready, she put her hair in a messy bun and put on her sleek black bikini. She grabbed a hoodie and towel as she exited her room and calmly walked to Katelyn's room before knocking steadily "hey Katie you ready to go" she said trying to hide her excitement" as she bounced on the balls of her feet slightly before realising she was showing a lot more skin than usual even with the hoodie and she went a little red.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Tsuya had been meaning to go to the beach for a while and had finally finished her school work, she had gotten there pretty early dressed in a bikini with a skirt attached to the bottoms. She was calmly gliding through the water and glanced at the beach as it got a little busier. "Isn't that Hiro" she thought to herself and swam to shore before walking over, "hey your Hiro right we're both in 1A, I dont think we've actually spoken to each other but I thought I'd come over and say hi" she said with a smile.
@Schrift

As Kureiji passed by the medical room, Drayda's ears burned with anger before her cheeks went red. That cheeky bastard... Luckily, he left and watched as Hiro threw a pillow at him. She shook her head a little and returned the pillow to Hiro before relaxing with him.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Drayda had to leave Hiro alone as she had to do some things at home, so she didn't stay with him all the time, but she was a constant visitor. Her mother suggested she should go to the beach and fly around the sea. The prospect of letting the splashes of the salty sea air fill her lungs while she gracefully danced and trained her aerial acrobatics right over the cold sea sounded thrilling. She packed her bags and left to get started.

Once she was there, she didn't pay anyone any heed. She got undressed to her purple bikini, showing off her lithe and toned body. It looked like she had the lean muscles of a cheetah. As she took her stuff and walked towards the middle of the beach, she saw two vaguely familiar people talking to each other. One had bandages.

Wait. Hiro? She felt excitement bubble within her chest, but she contained her excitement, setting up her towel beside his but with quite a bit of space, and sat her bag on the towel. She saw the little sand castles he was making and thought it cute. The two of them were a ways away from the set up, so she ran after them.

"Hey guys! I didn't expect my classmates to be here." Even though she had no idea who Tsuya was, she was willing to treat her with respect. Of course, Lyria growled in protest. "You're Tsuya, yea? I'm Drayda. I don't think we properly met." She then turned to Hiro and waved excitedly. She was like a whole different person. "Hey, Hiro! How goes the healing?"

@Schrift @Shadow_Pup

Kureiji found himself still laughing to himself at the over-the-top reaction of Hiro, and stood to let himself out at the Nurse’s order. He gave a wave to Dakarai, Yuuki, Katelyn and Drayada, while shooting a playful middle finger to Hiro with a smirk, before turning and leaving the room, going to get on the bus to get him back to U.A. So he could pass out on the couch in the common room.

Two Weeks Later...

Kureiji looked out at the sea with squinting eyes, as he sat on the bench just before the grass of the parking lot led into the soft, yellow sand beach. He saw several of his classmates bumming about, even Hiro trying to build some kind of multi-layered sand monstrosity. He was in his bathing suit, a pretty revealing sight. Of course, this would be the first time any classmate would see him shirtless since the tourney, and it really did reveal how much he had been working on his physical strength. However, it also showed off the scarring that had happened to him, particularly on his left arm with a lot of shallow bruises sprinkled on his body. He was waiting on Dakarai, planning this both as a date and just as a day for therapeutic relaxation. He tried not to think too much about what Dakarai would wear, he liked to think he wasn’t a weirdo... not completely at least.

@=Nightshade=

Katelyn pulled her way out of bed and looked through her drawers, pulling out a white and green matching pair of bikini top and bottoms. She pulled them on over herself, and over the bikini she pulled a loose, much-too-big gray shirt that hung down to cover most of her revealing bits, but it was mostly just to keep warm because for some reason or another the dorms were always FREEZING. She heard a knock, and looked at her hair, giving it a quick fix before sauntering over to the door, and opening it with a warm smile. “Heya Yu~ good morning to you, you’re looking good today!” She said joyfully, bouncing up and down with her energetic tendencies, flicking a gust of wind through Yuuki’s arguably messy bun. “Now, how are we gonna get to the beach? I’d say the bus, righteo?” She asked, stepping out of her dorm and giving the door a shut and lock afterward.

@Shadow_Pup

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
HIro looked at Tsuya, smiling slightly that he wasn't the only 1A student here. "Yeah I'm Hiro Kirishima, I'm guessing you're Asui's kid? You look similar to her anyway", he said as he continued his build on his sand kingdom. "So how's 1A for you?". Hiro had finished the main sand palace and was starting to build its moat and other surrounding buildings. He grumbled as he was interrupted by someone calling out his name. Hiro turned up the volume on his radio, blasting out 80's rock music. "Wait a minute, I know that voice", he murmured. He turned his head to see Drayda, a pleasant surprise. Hiro's eyes lingered on Drayda more than it should have, with him finding himself staring at her. He turned back to his sand castle, biting his tongue trying to look away from her. Jesus, Hiro, stop being a Mineta. She's just wearing a bikini, hell Tsuya is wearing one and you didn't stare, he told himself. "Hey Drayda!", he smiled as he got up and walked over to her, excited. "I guess my recovery has been going alright, still got some skin healing but over all I'm mostly alright. How you doing?", he asked. Although he was away from his sand castle for less than a minute, a ball flew through the air and smashed into his sand palace. Hiro looked at his destroyed masterpiece. "I'm gonna burn this beach down", he muttered as he kicked the remains of his sand kingdom into the ground. Hiro found the ball that had destroyed his work and instantly booted it into the sea, powering up the kick with his fire. The ball ignited mid air, catching fire itself before it landed far into the ocean. "Time to start over", he muttered.

@Merciless Medic @Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tsuya smiled "hello Drayda nice to officially meet you and as for your question Hiro I'd say 1A is pretty exciting to be a part of, everyone's so powerful and skilled is really cool" she noticed how he looked at Drayda and smirked "well I'm going for another swim, see you two later" she said before running to the shoreline and jumping high into the air and gracefully landing in the water, before she began to peacefully swim circles in the sea.
@Schrift @Merciless Medic

Yuuki smiled "Thanks you look good too, yeah the bus sounds like a good idea" she said following Katelyn to the nearest bus stop. She hummed slightly before speaking again "I really love the beach it's so nice there and the sea is always great, do you think we'll see anyone else from our class, it is a nice day after all" she said getting all exited and happy.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

=Nightshade=

Dakarai finished writing and taped the note to the fridge. It read a quick Went out for a bit, back by dinner, and she nodded to herself before locking the door behind her. A running start gave her the momentum she needed to take off as her black-and-white wings bore her into the sky.

The girl scanned the scene below her as she flew, searching for where pavement turned to sand. When Dakarai found the beach, she landed on top of a nearby building before retracting her wings and dropping to the ground. She was barefoot, wearing a black one-piece swimsuit, her pale blonde hair messier than usual from the short flight. The arm that had been blown off in the sports festival appeared slightly paler than the rest of her, due to the new layer of skin, though wasn’t that noticeable. She had a light blue beach towel over one shoulder and a pair of sunglasses atop her head, but other than that was empty-handed.

As she spotted Kureiji, as well as several other classmates, she broke into a run, waving. “Heeeyyyyyy!” she called out, grinning. “What’s up?!”

Caleb walked into the beach, towel and assorted supplies in a duffel bag tossed over his shoulder. Over his wiry, corded musculature he had an unmarked blue shirt and black shorts that didn't reach his knees. The high-strength sunblock was working well, because his pale skin hadn't begun to tan. He was somewhat curious as to why the beach was not more busy. He put the thought out of his mind, because he'd just seen his classmates, who were way more interesting than beach patronage.

Caleb sat down perhaps twenty yards from the others. It wasn't that he didn't want to talk to them, he did. But he'd been invited by Sam, and he'd gotten there early so it felt right to wait for her.

"Thank God for her. She's been a blessing in my life. Today that blessing is getting me out and about." Without an impetus to do so, Caleb was prone to avoid socializing. But going to the beach with his girlfriend? That didn't require much thought. He waved to his classmates, a genuine smile on his face. After some thought, he decided to stretch. It helped pass the time and looked less odd than staring around like a meerkat.

Stretching gave him time to think, however. He was happy to see Kureiji and Dakarai together. They both looked good, Kureiji had been working out more than usual and Dakarai had probably always been in great shape if what he'd heard about her father was true. Drayda was... Well it wasn't wrong for him to acknowledge she was quite good looking so long as it didn't go beyond that. "Besides, Sam is cuter." He didn't know or care how others reckoned it. To him, Sam was prettier. He wondered what she would wear. That thought was hard to shake. His mother had given him advice on what to do on a beach date. One bit stood out. She'd told him to keep his shirt on until she got there, then take it off. His mother had claimed "It's only fair she gets to ogle you too." He'd changed the subject after that, not knowing what to say but, to his embarrassment, found he didn't mind the thought of her ogling him.

"Get your head out of the gutter. Just focus on making it a good time for both of you." He chided himself as he thought he saw her in the distance...

@Barefoot_Kittens

"And wear sunscreen. Don't go too far into the water. Watch for weirdos."
Sam nodded her head as she rested it in he palm of her hand with her elbow propped against the window of the car. Sam watched the waves crash onto the sandy shore and let out a sigh. Despite the fact they had already arrived at the beach, her father was still talking and he had locked the doors to ensure Sam was listening. "I know. I know." Sam assured as she glanced back towards Ojiro and smiled impatiently.
"Alright. And if that boy does-" Sam cut her father off with a glare. The girl's parents hadn't known much about Caleb leading up to the sports festival, but after watching his dangerous strength on camera they had been extra cautious lately, occasionally even suggesting she should break things off with him. Ojiro and Sam sat in silence for a moment before the pro-hero broke the silence with a sigh before unlocking the car doors. Sam grinned excitedly, leaning towards her father and planting a quick kiss on his cheek for popping out of the car in one motion and scooping up her small, white cross body purse.
"Bye Dad!" Sam waved at her father before prompting him away with a shooing motion, making her way from the parking lot and onto the beach.
The idea of the beach itself got Sam rather excited, she had been planning a trip for some time now- and she figured it was about time her Caleb did something fun- since the sports festival all they had really done was rest. Frankly, the girl had barely gone out since the event, and she knew Caleb hadn't either. Her bag didn't carry much, a bottle of sunscreen and some water, but by her appearance one would assume she was fully prepared. The girl's long dirty-blonde hair was pulled into a high ponytail and a pair of white-rimmed sunglasses sat on her nose. The girl wore a white cover up dress that was sleeveless and breezy, it was rather short but did cover everything. Under the dress, Sam sported a crop-top swimsuit that hugged her body. It was fairly modest, with only 3 or 4 inches of skin showing between the top and high wasted bottoms, which had a hole carved out for her tail, courtesy of her mother's tailoring. The bathing suit clung to her petite figure which, despite her raw strength, didn't look very muscular, and hugged her curves. In an attempt to look more womanly, Sam picked out a suit that was all black, and the edges of the top and bottom were lined with white lace. Lastly, she wore a pair of slip-on tawny sandals that filled with sand with each step she took.
As Sam walked, her gaze slipped from pebble to pebble along her path, she wondered if Caleb had already arrived. She hoped he liked the beach. And she hoped he was going to have fun. Maybe he'd even be shirtless, Sam quickly caught herself mid though and shook her head with a soft giggle. Of course, Sam had seen her boyfriend shirtless before- he often trained in such a fashion, but something about being shirtless at the beach was just so romantic. When Sam lifted her gaze, to her surprise Caleb was straight ahead only a distance away from her. It seemed like the boy was looking her direction. Sam's face lit up with a smile and she waved her arms over her head before picking up the pace so she was practically running to meet him, as the girl made her way towards Caleb, a group of teenagers caught her attention. UA students? A whole squad of them. Even Hiro and Drayda were at the beach, it seemed like such an odd coincident, Sam couldn't help but laugh. Before she knew it, Sam was embracing Caleb, wrapping her arms around his torso in a quick hug that was a bit rush due to her excitement. "Hi." she finally smiled after she had pulled away.
@Hogzilla

~TWO WEEKS LATER~

The blue waves and the golden sand came into view as the pink elastic boy arrived at the beach. With a pink umbrella in his right hand, a purple bag across his shoulder, and a blue beach towel under his left arm, he was ready for a relaxing day. He was wearing some dark blue swim shorts that reached just above his knees and the rest of his body was whiter than usual, due to all the sunblock that his dad forced him to use.

Over the course of the past few days, Miku has overheard some of his classmates talking about meeting at the beach and it made him realized how much he missed the sea, the annoying sand that gets everywhere, and the harsh sun on his skin. He also invited his cousins to come with, but they refused since they had "more important things to do".

As he scanned the beach, he saw that his classmates already got there: Dakarai was running towards Kureiji, Caleb and his girlfriend were embracing, the new frog girl was swimming, and... his expression soured as his eyes landed on the last pair. "Of course he's here too..." The boy muttered angrily as he gripped the umbrella tighter, but his eyes softened as he spotted a more secluded part of the beach where he could people watch in peace. He strode over to the spot in silence, glancing at the other people around him. After he got there, he laid down his towel, stuck his umbrella into the sand, and gently put the bag down before plopping down on the towel, which got a little bit of sand on it. He reached into the bag and pulled out two things, his phone and his headphones because of course he was going to listen to music. He put the shiny red device on his head and opened his music app on his phone and started playing a playlist of his favourite artist's song. As the first song blasted into his ears, he looked back at all of his classmates and just watched them for a while, while swaying and bobbing his head to the beat.

Caleb smiled broadly when he saw Sam running towards him. She was fast, and before he knew it, he felt her slender but strong arms around him. Returning the embrace, he whispered "Glad you're here." His hand slid down and touched the small of her back, rubbing soothingly in small circles. When she pulled away he looked down at her. She was wearing a cute cover-up dress on top of her swimsuit. Not what he was expecting, but very easy on the eyes. "You look pretty in that dress, Sam." He spoke quietly so hopefully only she could hear.

He took a step back and, trying to look like he wasn't carrying out a plan, took off his shirt. As he did so, he asked "Was there anything you wanted to do? I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you have in mind." Gesturing for Sam to set her things down with his, he thumbed behind himself at their classmates. "We could go say hi..." He trailed off, not really trying to hide the fact that he wasn't terribly keen on the idea. They hadn't had a proper date since before the festival, and Caleb would have preferred to be relatively private. "... Or we could spend some time just you and me." His expression left no doubt which he preferred. "Your choice of course."

@Barefoot_Kittens

Sam's face flushed at Caleb's compliment, it took her by surprise despite the fact she had gotten dressed with the very intention of earning such a compliment. The girl hid her blush by looking at the sand, removing her shoes and digging her toes into the sand. Sam hadn't even noticed that Caleb had already begun to remove his shirt, by the time she looked back up his muscular upper half was fully revealed in the sun. The girl's eyes grew wide, and a heat returned to her face. Frankly, it had been a while since she had seen the sight- and while he wasn't the only shirtless male in the sand, Caleb's rippling body captivated Sam. She felt a sort of possessive pride, knowing that Caleb was her's and her's alone was a feeling that Sam didn't mind, but her gut twisted with the sort of nervous butterflies of a middle-schooler with a crush. Realizing how obvious her staring must've been, Sam nodded enthusiastically and moved to place her stuff down. With her back towards Caleb, the girl took a deep breath and gathered herself, she listened to Caleb's question before pressing her thumb to her lip in thought.
Sam couldn't help but smile at Caleb's bias as he asked the question, she peered around the boy to get a glimpse of her classmates before she stood up. Even without the less-than-subtle distaste in Caleb's voice, Sam knew that he wouldn't be fond of the idea of grouping together with the others. Besides, they could always go and say hello later. But after stumbling over herself with embarrassment several times already, Sam knew that she wanted to do something to get her energy out. The girl nodded as she took her glasses off and slipped them into her bag and she pondered for a moment, suddenly Sam's face lit up. "Let's go in the water!" the girl exclaimed excitedly, she didn't wait for Caleb's response, instead slipping the dress over her head, which took more effort than she would've liked, to reveal her bathing suit and folding it before dropping the dress beside her bag. Sam gave a thumbs up before taking Caleb by the hand and running towards the waves, stopping, rather promptly, at the shoreline in order to inspect the water and hope that it wasn't going to be too cold.
@Hogzilla

Kureiji saw the form of Dakarai soar from the clouds a little bit to the left of him, as she landed right behind the sandstone-bricked bathrooms, wings furling back up into her body as she prepared to reach the ground, and then whooshed out of view. He smiled a bit, knowing that while she flew around with her quirk, she definitely was not a... missable sight to any ground dwellers, but he found it endearing nonetheless. He then saw her pull back into view, looking cute as ever. Her slim frame perfectly suited a one-piece form, a two piece suit not needed to show that she was definitely a beautiful girl. He smiled widely at her cheery voice and expression, standing and grabbing his beach bag, patting it a couple times.

"Heya Dakarai! How are you?" He asked, a stupid grin on his face as she came to a halt in front of him, causing him to suck it up and pull her into a gentle squeeze, breaking it off soon after. His face flushed a little, but it was nothing a little self-discipline couldn't fix in a few seconds. "You look great in that suit. And I'm not just saying that because I'm secretly a son of Mineta or anything, you do look good..!" He made a big stupid hand show when he mentioned everybody's favorite grape hero, dismissing him. He knew that said hero's son was in class with him, and he wasn't anything to scoff at but... "...anyway, wanna find a spot to set up? We can keep this thing private if you want, or maybe sit nearer to some other people. It's the first one, so I may as well leave you to decide what we do." He scanned the relatively barren beach, flipping down his sunglasses.

@=Nightshade=

As Katelyn and Yuuki seated themselves on the bus, making sure they were en-route to the beach in a timely manner, Katelyn patted her bag and began to search through it tentatively and cautiously, just last-minute making sure she didn't forget anything. "Phone... check... Sunscreen... check.... Sunglasses... check... Goggles... check... Towel... check... Snacks... oh yeah, there's a whole damn lot of those, check... aaaand..." She turned to Yuuki and planted a gentle kiss on her cheek, snickering a little before turning back to the bag. "...Yuuki, check. Perfect, looks like I wasn't a little fool and didn't forget the essentials~ Oh, and I'm sure we'll see some others, I know Kureiji and Princess Explosion Murder have been planning a date there, and who knows how many others are as well... honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we have enough people to do a Class 1-A... possibly with some 1-B... Volleyball game!" She turned back to Yuuki, after running the possibilities, realizing that, like her daddy Deku, she too was prone to rambling, incoherent muttering without a single break for breath... causing her to mentally facepalm a few times.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki giggled as Katelyn checked through her stuff, she liked it when the other girl rambled in it was one of the things that made her special. Yuuki stared out the window for a bit then turned back to Katelyn, "hey let's take a pic before we get there for memories and what not" she said with a wide smile on her face as she pulled out her phone "what do you say" she asked looking kind of hopeful. She wanted a picture with Katelyn as she forgotten to take any on their first date so decided to make sure she didn't forget this time.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Caleb noticed Sam staring, and let her stare. "Mom's right. It's only fair you get to look at what's yours." He found that he didn't mind thinking of himself as hers. When she took off her cover-up, his eyes widened. Her modest swimsuit hugged her skin close, revealing her curves and supple muscle. "Wow." He whispered that without thinking. She was a very attractive girl, and with his perspective as her boyfriend, that made her beautiful in his eyes.

Caleb was surprised as Sam dragged him towards the water. He loved her enthusiasm. He had some reservation about the water. Growing up in a landlocked state, where the only body of water was a freezing great lake, he didn't really know how to swim. He knew the basic concept of the process, and his quirk meant he could probably compensate for lack of expertise with raw power (although he wasn't eager to test the idea). But that didn't change that he was uneasy about it. But that didn't matter. Sam wanted to do it, so he'd go along. The muscular young man smiled and shoved his uneasiness down. "I'm here to have fun. The best way to do that is to help her enjoy herself." Caleb's smile widened a little as he thought that last bit. It felt right.

He tested the water. Surprisingly warm. "Feels great to me. Let's go!" He spoke with a bit of mischievousness in his voice, but didn't give Sam time to wonder what that meant. Caleb scooped the girl up bridal style and drew upon his quirk just a little, to power a single jump twenty feet forward and twelve feet in the air. He grinned like an idiot at her as they flew, holding her gently. They hit with a huge splash, Caleb's body taking the impact easily. The water there was only up to his waist, although he'd thought it'd be deeper. He set her down, his grin now sheepish. "Sorry. Was that a little much?" He asked, blushing and for once didn't mind.

@Barefoot_Kittens

Kishi's time in the hospital was uneventful. He spent the vast majority of his time watching the world pass him by from the comfort of his window. While boredom was a frequent and unwelcome visitor, he could do nothing to escape it's company, and so embraced it.

The only highlight was being able to watch the rest of his classmates' matches, the marvelous spectacles they were. Every punch thrown, fireball spat, evasive maneuver effortlessly performed awoke a mix of amazement and pride. For a moment, he'd forgotten he was watching his fellow classmates, and was watching a Saturday morning cartoon.

The amazement, however, eventually lead to disappointment at his own failure. While he knew failure was good, and that this would surely be the first of many failures to come, his feelings of inadequacy and being an impostor began to fester slowly. The two weeks spent alone with no visit from a friendly face other than his parents had sunken him deeper into a spiral of depression. He needed to get out.

And fast.

TWO WEEKS LATER.

It was the day after Kishi's discharge from the hospital.

He lay in his room, absently gazing at the roof. He had tried to distract himself from his unhealthy thoughts, but none of his normal hobbies seemed to provide him any joy whatsoever. He needed some fresh air after having spent so long caged away from the world.

He needed an escape.

With no hesitation, he dressed himself in a hoodie, khaki shorts, and slippers, before packing a large duffel bag with some essentials. He took one last look at himself in the mirror before leaving.

His once bright blue eyes were hollow and cold, his golden hair covering his right eye completely. He shook his head before making a swift exit.

Having arrived at the beach, he surveyed the area, and, to his surprise, what looked like all his classmates had already beat him to it. His instinct was to join them, as it looked like they were having a wonderful time. But, after remembering how he had looked in the mirror, he decided against it, and ended up planting himself 30 or so metres away from them.

He set up a parasol, unfolded a chair, and lay down, taking in the soft sounds of laughter and joy coming from his friends, all while trying to navigate the labyrinth of his mind.

Sam watched as Caleb tested the water, her lips parted in an 'O' form as pointed a single toe and allowed it to make contact with the waves. Sam nodded at Caleb's approval of the water temperature, furrowing her brows at his mischievous tone. Sam smiled softly, but confusion was present on her face as she opened her mouth to question the boy, but was swept up before any words left her lips. Sam giggle as she was easily lifted from the sand, "Cal-" she began but was cut off as the pair was launched through the air. No matter how many times they did it, Sam never got tired of the adrenaline rush the jump gave her. She briefly wondered if Caleb felt the same way. The girl instinctively wrapped her arms around Caleb's neck for extra security, the flyaways of her hair whisked about in the wind and her laughter was carried into the air. When Sam turned to look up at Caleb's face, her eyebrows dipped into a fond expression that was barely formed before the pair hit the water. The girl let out a squeal as the shock of the water first hit her body, granted Caleb kept her nearly out of the water. When she was set down, Sam at first winced, but acclimated quickly and was fine within seconds. The water was up to just about her bottom rib, a comfortable point, but each wave splashed just a little bit higher than that. When Caleb mentioned his earlier actions, Sam turned to him with a bright smile. "Absolutely not..." Sam shook her head while giggling, the girl then planted a hand on Caleb's shoulder, using her own muscle and the leverage of the water to push herself up and plant a kiss onto the male's cheek. "It was fun." she added with a sincere expression.
The girl bent her knees, sinking just a little before rolling her eyes and popping back up "Come on, let's go for a swim." Sam gestured to the gentle waves, feeling underwhelmed by the current water level. Sam took a few steps towards the open blue, turning back with a smile. The reflection of the sun's rays and a few stray drops of water from the splash seemed to work together to add even more definition the the boy's body. Despite how attractive he was below the shoulders, Sam found hesitation in Caleb's eyes. "Oh come on, don't tell me you don't know how to swim." Sam teased jokingly, making her way back to Caleb before leading him into the waves by his wrist.
@Hogzilla

=Nightshade=

Dakarai returned Kureiji’s hug, feeling her grin widen. She giggled at Kureiji’s struggle with the compliment, a sound that involved a fair amount of hiccuping, and she covered her mouth, slightly embarrassed. She cleared her throat, glancing around the beach. “That spot looks good,” she said, pointing out a clear space. It was a good distance from the waves—she didn’t need their stuff being swept away—but was just far enough away from other setups that it could be considered a private affair. “If you think it’s alright, Purple Grape Prince,” she added teasingly, poking him in the ribs. She wasn’t sure what it was—the sunshine, the breeze, or maybe just being with Kureiji—but something about being where she was at that exact moment just made her feel... free.

Drayda waved goodbye as Tsuya left them alone, blissfully unaware as to why she did that. She returned to Hiro, only to see his sand kingdom was ruined and that he kicked a ball into the water. She snorted and shook her head, losing herself to the 80's rock music as she bobbed her head to the beat. "I'm doing good. Also, all sand castles need water to keep it compact enough to keep it from disappearing when someone hits it. Here, I'll help." She found a bucket of Hiro's that she decided to take for herself. "I'll fill it up with water. The fun way." Smirking to herself, she turned her back to allow the sea breeze and the warm sun grace her chocolate skin before her shoulder blades expanded. Lyria was wanting to have some fun in the waves, as well. Scales sprout from her back as wings unfurled from her skin in the smoothest transition she'd ever had. The wings were large enough for flight and her tail sprung from her backside, resting on the hot sand before feeling slightly agitated.

"Goodness, does the sun give me so much energy. I will only be a second." She looked back at Hiro with a wide grin before leaping into the air, catching the breeze with her wings before descending and lightly gliding right over the waters. Dipping the bucket, she filled it full of water. As her speed picked up and the more she descended until she was right over the water, there was a trail at her sides of the water flowing outward. It felt amazing.

She felt alive.

She tilted so her wing was now cutting into the sea, as she turned back around. She became horizontal again as she sped back to Hiro, landing right next to him with a bucket filled with seawater, her wings flapping a little and her tail wagging with boundless energy. The music didn't help.

"Here ya go!" She grinned widely, her smile showing off her sharp canines and her eyes shone with both purple and brown brilliance.

@Schrift

Kureiji gave an annoyed huff and an exaggerated annoyed expression at her teasing of his attempts to form any coherent flirts, and her "Grape Prince" jab, but he couldn't hide his obvious smile. Of course, the jabs would be hurtful, but they were playful and he knew Dakarai didn't mean to insult him in any way. Honestly, friendly jabs at each other was kinda just a standard part of their relationship, as both had received a hefty amount of each other's baggage, to an extent at least. He took her hand and nodded gently, stepping over to the spot Dakarai had pointed out, and piling out one of his couple of towels, laying it out on the sand while also working on setting up the beach umbrella in an optimal location for shade, while leaving some light in case either of the two wanted to work on their tans or something of the sort. He grinned and sat down on the towel, letting out a gentle yawn before laying down.

"...have I ever told you how much I love the beach? Now don't get me wrong if I see a Lobster I'll flip, but everything else is pretty... well... pretty. I like the Seabreeze, and how just... it takes away all the stress I build in almost an instant... but you know, I've never really experienced what it would be like on a date, so first time for everything..." He gently squeezed Dakarai's hand, taking a deep breath as the saltspray hit the sand just feet in front of them, ending a whiff of said salty ocean water their way... the telling sign that the tide was active for sure. "...for some reason though, I think it's gonna be good..."

@=Nightshade=

Katelyn practically facepalmed and threw herself out of the moving bus due to her complete and utter forgetfulness to not take a selfie during her literal first date ever, much less with Yuuki, someone she actually really liked. She wouldn't set her heart on this relationship going "somewhere" until it actually did go somewhere, she didn't want her heart grabbed by both ends and torn to shreds like the failed artwork of a 1st Grader... but she was still bummed that it had taken them so long to get a real relationship photo. She nodded and grinned. "Yeah, totally! I would never say no to that... you know, context wise but that doesn't matter because it complicates things stupidly! Come on, let's snap it, Yu!"

She leaned into her, placing her head on Yuuki's shoulder as our black and green hair pressed up against each other. She gave a big, beaming smile, her green, fluorescent eyes shining brightly into the lens of the camera, teeth shone wide open. She wrapped one arm around the shoulder of Yuuki and pulled the other one over her front, in a sort of pseudo-hug where she kinda hung on Yuuki like a monkey from a tree branch, and giggled a little. "All right, make sure to grab a couple, I'm not one who likes long-ass photo shoots!"

@Shadow_Pup