• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

Drayda committed the name to the face. She hadn't seen any of his matches, so she couldn't be too sure who he fought against, or if anyone told her, she forgot.

She nodded Kureiji got the name right, and began talking about her match with Hiro. And then introduced himself. The joke about the money made her laugh. He only heard of his mother in passing, but she didn't know the Yaoyorozu were rich. "Don't worry. I'm not going to ask for any. I didn't know who Yaoyorozu was, so I think you are good. As for Hiro... Yea, well he apparently respects me and I think it's because I shove back, but in a different way. Or that my other half is like his angry outbursts that seem like they are out of his control." She paused to alloy Kureiji his next few comments. Ah, so Caleb and Kureiji fought, with Dakarai being Kureiji's girl. She remembered Caleb and Hiro were very aggressive with each other, and it was probably due to Caleb's sense of justice that kept Caleb from allowing Hiro's behavior to go unchecked. As for Dakarai, she only knew about her sudden tendencies to sprout animal parts from her body with varying degrees of control. It seemed almost fitting for the two to come together like that. She nodded at his comment. She watched from the corner of her eye to see him rest his head on his hand and huff. It seemed to be a little stressful. "Yea. I haven't felt that feeling, but I can empathize."

She moved awkwardly as she was shifting to get more comfortable in her seat and a sudden burst of pain spread throughout her side. She hugged it with a wince and gritted her teeth to keep herself from crying or gasping. All she let out was a low growl before focusing on the fighting before her. "Glad I'm not fighting tomorrow." She let out a cheeky huff from that attempt at trying to be humorous.

@Cryronn the Mudkip

Last edited:
(Quick note, we have swapped to the next day, the matches playing out between Dakarai and Caleb as well as Hiro and Miku are happening the day after the original set of matches. Also you weren't here for this but Kureiji re-dyed and cut his hair back to its natural color after the villain incident)

"Well, you know, I didn't get out of it un-scuffed... Got my ass kicked into the dirt... You can see that I've got... Some bandages, maybe a cast or two, it happens I suppose... Hhhh..." He gripped the railing, his fingernails aggressively trying to dig into the metal as if it were the softer complexion of skin, but alas to no avail. All it really did was hurt his already sore fingers even more. His dulled eyes stared into the sky, his jet black hair glistening in the sunlight. It was, or should've been, relaxing, but the fight before him and the hurricane in his mind dulled that sensation further.

"Hiro... Me and him... We're friends. I've said it multiple times. I know you might say I just tell him that so he doesn't murder me, but he isn't here, I'm being truthful. He's nuts, that's for sure, but I can see where it comes from..." He tapped his foot impatiently on the floor as he watched Dakarai struggle on the field. "...I mean, at least he knows who he is and is true to it... Can't say the same about myself..."

@Merciless Medic

Katelyn watched the match between Miku and Hiro with a big of boredom. The unstoppable force versus the immovable object matchup wasn't interesting to watch if the immovable object could be... Moved. Hiro just kept battering the rubber boy with stronger and stronger attacks, and barely counter attacked. All defense, and not even an impenetrable one. Then she heard a familiar voice, and her head quickly flipped to the side, causing her messy verdant hair to fall into her face. She grinned a wide smile as she saw Yuuki, and pat the seat next to her. "What's up, Yu? Ready for day number two, hmmm?" She asked, a giggle pushing its way out of her mouth.

@Shadow_Pup

(She didn't get to see any of them as she was prepping the entire time for her match. After her match with Kishi, she found herself nursing her wounds for the battle against Hiro. She has been in and out of consciousness until the battle with Dakarai and Caleb. Are the two battles happening simultaneously or are they happening back to back?)

Drayda watched as Kureiji tensed up after he explained his physical condition and nodded in understanding. She chuckled at that. It was funny how they all learned how to fight by beating the ever living snot out of each other, yet attempt to work together at the same time and treat everything like a business and a job instead of putting their feelings in the way of the job. When he spoke slightly highly of Hiro, Drayda felt happy almost. Less anxious that everyone out there was against him mostly, but a slight buzzing feeling erupted in her chest.

When Kureiji talked about staying true to one's self, Drayda winced and her dragon growled within her. Luckily it wasn't an outward growl. She chuckled dryly. "I don't know what is true to myself besides two similar yet very different ideals and personalities. People have called me an animal, while others attempt to sympathize with me and yet can't seem to stay near me for fear of getting hurt due to my dragon seeing them as weak. Kishi and Hiro were the only ones she respected while she liked Inanis for some reason." She sighed a bit and continued to watch the fight. Inanis. The name swirled in her head. She can't deny that she was crushing on him a little bit and she yearned to see him again. However, she knew that wasn't going to happen, so instead she set her sights on building her future.

At least, she hoped she was able to. The rise of villain activity was starting to scare her.

@Cryronn the Mudkip

Caleb watched as Dakarai performed an unusual maneuver, which initially didn't make any sense until she plunged towards him with razor sharp tentacles extended. He could have tried to evade. It probably would have worked. But he wasn't in the mood for that. Instead he stepped into the attack. He batted one tentacle aside with the flat of his hand, squatting to slip inside two others. The last grazed his left arm, and blood flowed from the wound. But that was acceptable. She was in his reach. He threw a left hook to where her liver would be. He wanted a knockout shot and the liver would be a viable option even without super strength. With his strength, it would be like a brick shot from a cannon.

The strike did not land quite as desired. It was more shallow than intended, fracturing ribs as knuckles ground against them, rather than shattering them and going on to organs. Dakarai dodged the follow up punch which had enough force to make the air ripple subtly. On her retreat, she struck Caleb on the face with a tentacle, and blood began to seep from the corner of the large boy's lips. Caleb thumped his fists together and snarled, anger rising, before charging head-on once again.

@=Nightshade=

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki smiled as she fixed the last bits if her outfit "absolutely, so what have I missed so far anything good?" she asked taking a seat beside Katelyn and rested her head on her shoulder and sighed "also what do you want to do later today, I want today to be as good as yesterday, but what if yesterday wasn't that good and what if you dont want to go out with me anymore..." she started to ramble and was starting to remember why she had not gotten any sleep.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Miku gulped as Hiro sent a sour look his way. Welp, look who's still mad over nothing. As the dragon got ready for his next attack, Miku just stood there, awkwardly looking around. His opponent blasted himself towards him and put his hand up, creating some sort of flame flashbang. Miku's eyes closed shut and he staggered back, quickly opening them back and trying to blink the white out of his eyes. As the world started gaining colour again, two beams of fire were sent his way. Eyes still hurting, he jumped out of the way and rolled on the ground, the white line right behind him. Hiro shouted at him to fight back, which was something that he didn't want to do.
"Oh um, no... I think I'm better with not fighting..." He responded, biting his lower lip. The dragon sent another fire attack his way, he was getting more aggressive. The dodging was getting harder, but nothing Miku would have to worry about. He jumped out of the way and used the same tactic as before, stretch his legs to the other side and then shorten to bring his whole body with them. He was just going to keep doing this until he sees an opening kick Hiro out of bounds, or until he gets bored and just throws himself behind the line. But he was scared that Hiro's attacks would only get more intense, more brutal, more... Hiro. He shifted the weight from one foot to another, awkwardly waiting for his opponent to attack again.
@Schrift (My God, inspiration can disappear fast)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Dakarai retreated, panting, the pain in her ribs like fire. Her healing speed was slowing down, another indicator of her exhaustion. It might have just been her imagination, but it seemed like Caleb was slowing down too. She wanted to search for her father’s face in the crowd, but knew that it would only give Caleb an opening—which was something she couldn’t afford. She threw herself out of the way of his next attack, rolling to diffuse the impact, keeping one eye on the boundary line. The second her ribs were whole again, she sprouted wings and shot upwards again, hovering. Damn it. Eagle wings aren’t meant for hovering. Should’ve gotten a hummingbird or something. Oh, well. Regretting her past decisions wouldn’t change the present. Her long-range attacks all attached to her body, giving Caleb openings to slam her on the ground. Not good. She could always try to trick him out of bounds, but her flighty techniques had already gotten him pissed, and she wasn’t sure she wanted to risk any more power on his end.

Either way, this will be over quickly. Hovering here indecisively like a convict on death row isn’t going to see me to victory. I have to pull out all the stops if I want to win this. Although, Dakarai wasn’t sure what that meant at this point; she was already going all out. She took one last breath before cracking her neck and diving, clawed hands extended as dark dragon scales began to creep up her neck.

Kureiji sighed again, his foot tapping becoming more aggressive by the minute. His thoughts were muddied, and he watched the fight with an unrealistic amount of stress, which he knew was entirely unwarranted. He spoke, almost on instinct. "I like talking, if you couldn't tell, but If there's anything I've learned in these past few months is that words don't matter. Only your actions matter... And I'm not doing enough action..." his tone was grim, what he was saying didn't even have anything to do with the battle at hand, only his scattered thoughts coming out of his mouth due to his unwarranted stress, but he knew Dakarai couldn't last much longer. "...I can feel you on the front of not really knowing who you are. I've been trying to figure that out for a few years, am I the funny one? The depressed one? I'm not sure, but hey, I've got two more years to figure my shit out."

@Merciless Medic

Katelyn, annoyed by Yuuki's negative rambling, placed a finger on her lips, and spoke gently. "Yuuki, yesterday was great, don't undersell yourself. Ever. Or else I'll show you the true wrath of Katelyn Midoriya, and here's a taste-!" she wrapped her arms tightly around the shadow girl, squeezing her close and letting her jade haif fall gently over your shoulder. "Now, are you gonna enjoy this day with me or are you gonna chicken out, Yu, because I'm ready for another amazing day with you~!" She grinned widely, sliding her hands off of the girl and grabbing her hand gently.

@Shadow_Pup

Caleb saw Dakarai hesitate as she healed yet another debilitating injury. He was getting impatient with her strafing. "I thought she was going to fight me." His power rose further, his frustration lending him power. Caleb's back arched before his head snapped up again. He smiled a feral grin at what he saw.

Dakarai was rushing him, claws out, scales sheathing her body. He roared in challenge and approval, blood flecking from his mouth. His roar was incoherent, for he had nothing to say beyond giving voice to the visceral need blooming in his heart. He was in control of himself but that wasn't hard, since he and his rage were very much in agreement. "Almost there..." A guttural growl built in his throat.

As Dakarai came in range, Caleb did something unusual. The guttural growl turned to a spitting sound as the frenzied youth spat his own blood in her face. With the fraction of a second bought, he pivoted 90 degrees on his feet and shifted to his left ever so slightly, as if to parry her attack like a matador. Only this wasn't a parry. He used the rotation of his move to throw his lead hook right into her ribs, just below the armpit. He growled "Bullseye." In a wet, animalistic tone as the punch struck home.

@=Nightshade=

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As Katelyn hugged her Yuuki let out a small yelp of surprise and little shadowy fireworks fired from her body by accident. She cleared her throat and calmed herself, "I cant wait to spend another day with you" she said happily and wrapped Katelyn in a hug of her own before glancing at her "uh but what should we today?" she asked having absolutely no clue herself.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

=Nightshade=

Dakarai was about to break 70 miles an hour when suddenly her vision went dark. Suddenly blinded by the blood in her eyes, she panicked and swerved, trying desperately to determine which way was up. The eyes of an eagle opened on her forehead, giving her visibility just enough so she wouldn’t break her neck. She had been prepared to land and spring back when her eyes caught movement from behind her. She whirled on Caleb. Too slow.

The girl’s breath caught in her throat as his rage-boosted punch connected solidly with her rib cage. She could hear her bones cracking, and the blinding pain hit a moment later. Dakarai tried to follow the flow of the punch by slipping to the side, but something stopped her. As the pain mounted steadily, she realized the claws of her opposite hand had stuck fast in the concrete of the arena. She cast a fearful glance at Caleb with the piercing eyes above her own, hoping the fierceness of its gaze would mask her terror. Tendons tore; she felt her shoulder dislocating. But the pain was distant, as though she was watching herself being torn apart.

All the pain Dakarai had been suppressing hit her at once. A scream built up in her chest, and she couldn’t hold it back this time. As her arm separated from its joint, she could see the ref about to step in— running on pure adrenaline, she glared daggers at the man. I’m going to finish this on my own terms, she thought, not because some referee thinks he can call out how much I can take. She knew she was at her limit. She clung to her consciousness even as she spiraled down into blackness. The bone was the first part to grow back, before muscle wound itself around it. One chance. I have one chance... can’t... mess this up... Her arm wasn’t fully reformed yet, but her mind was foggy. It was now or never. She closed her eyes and focused as best she could, searching for what she had located when sparring her father. For the detonator deep in her mind.

Her detached arm exploded as everything faded to white.

@Hogzilla
(OOC: lol Bakugo genes go brrr)

Caleb watched in the fragment of a second after impact as his strike did its work. It crushed bones and organs, it tore her arm off. On anyone else, that would be instant death by shock, let alone blood loss and organ failure.

But she still struggled to her feet. His instinct demanded he finish her, use his right fist this time. He reigned in his impulse, some merciful shred of his mind told him it was over. She was stumbling, barely conscious. Her regeneration was slow. He began to edge forward, to finish her gently, although not rushing in like a tornado was painful to his mind.

Then her limb exploded. That wasn't expected. Not at all. If he had thought about it, her father's blood probably was to blame, but he didn't have the time or the cognitive power to do that at the moment. The blast forced him back, ripping up the concrete as his feet skidded back. When the smoke cleared, she was out of bounds, and the announcer declared his victory.

Caleb roared partly in victory, but the pain dominated his shout. Pain of forcing down the fury when instinct demanded he continue. And when his shout faded, he still hurt, his muscles were sore and his wounds still bled. He could see that she wasn't regenerating. He tried to stump over to the girl, but someone (a nurse, he would later find out) grabbed him by the arm and dragged him away to the infirmary. He thought sadly "It seems all I can do is pray." So he prayed for God to be merciful for what he had done, and to keep his friend safe.

Caleb wanted to ask after Dakarai, but for whatever reason he couldn't make himself speak it out. "I bet Kureiji is going to come and get mad at me." Caleb tried and failed to make himself care. His somewhat estranged friend was going through a rough patch, and Caleb had no clue how to help. So he just waited, to see what came of it, and tried to rest, so he could fight Hiro in the finals. He would go all out then, even go over limit if necessary.

@=Nightshade=

Drayda glanced at Kureiji's foot tapping. Her dragon growled and found it quite annoying, but Drayda kept the growling within her mind. Watching the fight before her, she can tell that the battle was very one-sided. Caleb was sure to win, but Dakarai was giving a good fight. However, she can tell that the fight was going in the favor of Caleb. Though, as Kureiji spoke, she can tell a war was waging within him.

What happened to her classmates since her departure?

As Kureiji reminisced about who he could be and how he was able to find out later. Drayda chuckled a little, her lightheartedness coming back. "Yea, well, I can't conform to such categories. I do what my fractured souls want at a whim. I guess you could call me impulsive, but if I were truly impulsive, I'd be dead or in jail for delinquents due to Lyria's want for violence. I guess I'm a lot more mellow than most."

When the battle came to its end, Drayda watched as Dakarai's should twisted painfully in a way it shouldn't. Caleb seemed to hesitate to show mercy before her arm exploded, sending them back, with Dakarai going over the edge. Her eyes widened in shock and she stood up quickly, her hands clutching the bar in front of her until they turned white.

What the hell happened?

She looked to Kureiji before rushing to the infirmary to check up on Dakarai. Was her arm okay? Was she going to comatose for a while? She made it to the infirmary as her feet suddenly felt light as a feather, while she felt the color drain her face as she raced to the room Dakarai would be in.

She surveyed the beds with a quick glance, trying to find the battered and beaten body of Dakarai to make sure she was okay.

@Cryronn the Mudkip @=Nightshade=

=Nightshade=

Dakarai was in pretty bad shape. She probably should have told someone about her quirk’s main weakness; that it stopped when she lost consciousness. Luckily, her arm had been mostly reformed when she had set off the explosion—it was just missing some patches of skin—though the same couldn’t be said for the burns. Doctors rushed around her unconscious body, setting up IV drips and attaching various monitors to her. Her father sat near, silent, expression unreadable, as a nurse approached.

“She’ll live,” she said in a businesslike manner. “She has a mild concussion from the explosion—I’m not sure what happened there, but it is what it is—as well as a few severe burns on her left side. Her arm hasn’t reformed completely, but if that match out there was any indication—“ she tapped her pen on her clipboard thoughtfully “—it should heal right up once she regains consciousness. There’s not much we can do about that at this point other than bandage it.”

Bakugo stood. “I understand,” he said tersely, in an uncharacteristically calm tone. He looked like he wanted to say more, but seemed to think better of it as he turned to make his way out the door. “You fought well, Dakarai,” he muttered to himself before exiting. Someone ran past him into the room, but he didn’t pay much attention. He took a deep breath before putting on his usual swagger and heading back up to the stands.

(OOC: ugh, anyone else find it difficult to RP as your character’s parents?)

Kureiji didn't want to stand. It was like an invisible chain had forced him to his seat, locked forever if it needed to be. It's not like he didn't expect this ending, Dakarai might have looked worse than him after his match, but he knew that in a few days from now, he would still be sore, but Dakarai would be fine. She was one of the strongest people he'd ever met, her mentality probably durable enough to survive an eruption. He found the seat of the dragon next to him vacated. He forced himself to stand, but felt massive pangs of pain rush into his body, grabbing his one crutch to make the pain go away. As quickly as he could, he rushed. He rushed as fast as he possibly could to the infirmary, and exchanged one quick gaze with the exiting Bakugo. For some reason, it's like they both knew what each other felt. For one quick instance of connection, Kureiji could tell what the man felt... And then he continued to move, pushing through the doorway.

Caleb and Dakarai lie in beds next to each other, both looking awful. In some ways, he thought they were on their deathbeds, but he knew it would take much, much worse than this to kill either of these two. He sat gently down next to Dakarai, between the two bodies, and took the remaining hand that Dakarai had. He simply held it, gently, hoping that she didn't mind too much when she awoke. His expression turned to Caleb, who seemed to be somehow still conscious, and to Drayada, who stood nearby. He'd only speak to either if they talked.

@=Nightshade= @Hogzilla

Katelyn placed a finger on her cheek, thinking as she tried to find something for the both of them to do. She then shrugged, and laughed a little. "I mean, not every day has to be super duper special, we can just hang out, you know~? Hmmm... Well, I might wanna sleep, I barely got any last night because I was on my computer..." She blushed a little, laying back. "So if I end up napping, make sure nothing happens to me, 'Kay?"

@Shadow_Pup

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"STOP BEING A COWARD!", he shouted, spitting a ball of fire at Miku. From the looks of it, Miku probably wasn't going to swing back on him, hell he'd be lucky if Miku did anything that wasn't just jumping out of the way. "Fine, if you won't fight there is no point in fighting you", eh said as he lifted up both hands and smashed it into the ground. The attack made fire spread across the floor in a wave like motion. The fire looked like a sea in a storm with it lapping and crashing on itself. Hiro stood in the middle of the fire, watching as Miku jumped out of bounds to not be swept up. Probably the best option if he didn't want to have his limbs burnt off. "If you're not gonna try, forget about becoming a hero", he shouted as he walked off the stage.

(tudor said I could auto if I stick to Miku jumping out and not Miku being burnt)

@Tudor21G

Hiro walked back through the halls towards the stands, as he walked he saw his dad looking sort of unsettled. "Hey dad, what's going on?", he asked. Kirishima told him about the entire battle between Dakarai and Caleb. Hiro's face went from a face of celebration to shock so drastically you could've sworn his entire personality had changed. Hiro left his father and went straight to the infirmary, he barged through the door looking for Dakarai. He eventually found her with Kureiji and Drayda. His eyes widened at the sight of her arm, that did not look good at all. "You guys alright?", he asked as he pulled a seat in and sat with the pair. "I- I never thought I'd be feeling for Dakarai", he said. Hiro's tone slowly started to go from solemn to aggressive. "Caleb did this and I've got him next round, I'm gonna burn that ass clown to hell", he growled with a smile. From the corner of his lips, fire was starting to slowly spew out in small flecks.

@Merciless Medic @Cryronn the Mudkip

Kirishima walked around the stands, looking for Bakugo. He eventually found him in an area with less people, with his spiky blond hair making him stand out. "Hey Bakugo, you alright?", he asked as he walked through the stands and taking a seat next to him. "That was some battle, I never thought Dakarai could fight so manly", he said.

@=Nightshade=

=Nightshade=

Dakarai felt like she was floating, yet with a crushing weight atop her at the same time. Almost like she was deep underwater, unaware of which way is up. Her thoughts came sluggishly, as memories flashed by, taking less than a second and yet an eternity. Something touched her hand, and she clung to it, unsure of what it was but having the innate knowledge that it was real, not like the dark air-water around her. Her memories of the fight pieced themselves together in her foggy mind, and a blurred memory came into focus.

“Why aren’t you fighting me?! I know you’re stronger than this!”

“I know I’m going to lose, Daddy! I can’t beat you, you’re a hero, and I’m only seven...”

“Listen here, Dakarai, and even if you learn nothing else—ever—remember this: even if your defeat is certain, never give in. Keep fighting, and victory will be yours.”

Keep... fighting... never... give in...

~~~~~

Bakugo glanced up at the sound of his childhood friend’s voice. “Tch,” he growled in response, though it was plainly obvious he was flattered that someone else had noticed his daughter’s strength, even if that someone was Weird Hair from highschool. “Hiro wasn’t too bad, either. You taught him well.” He straightened up before a wild, anticipatory smirk spread across his face. “I don’t know whether I want him to pummel the brat who hurt Dakarai or get pummeled by him so we can still say they’ve got equal strength. You of all people know how much I hate losing my bets, or anything for that matter.”

Caleb was pleasantly surprised Kureiji wasn't furious at him. He knew better than to bring it up, since that would probably draw the precise reaction he'd expected in the first place. He decided to have a nice, civil conversation with Kureiji when Hiro came in, ruining any chance of anything nice or civil (or any real conversation) from occurring. He knew it probably wouldn't do any good but he couldn't help but reply to Hiro's bizarre train of logic. So from nearby, he spoke to his unstable classmate who seemed unaware of his presence.

"I'm right here, Hiro. I don't much care if you run your mouth, so much as you keep quiet during our match." Caleb knew that was about as likely as an apple tree growing bacon, but it couldn't hurt to try. "Hiro, it was a fight. I did what I had to in order to win. You would have done no less in my place. I didn't enjoy hurting her. If you've got some vendetta against me, that's fine, but don't try to use Dakarai as an excuse to hate me, because she's my friend too." Caleb didn't wait for a reply before asking a nurse how much longer he had to wait before he could leave. Half an hour. "Crap. Guess I'm a captive audience for whatever lunatic ravings Hiro has in store." With no other options, Caleb stretched and calmly waited for what would probably be a wild outburst of bravado.

@Schrift @=Nightshade= @Cryronn the Mudkip

Drayda had completely disregarded Bakugo's presence as she ran into the nurse's office and saw Dakarai and Caleb in beds. She sat beside Dakarai where her arm was supposed to be. It was a surreal feeling seeing someone this injured before, especially a classmate. However, when Kureiji came in, he seemed numb yet not freaking out like she thought he'd do. It must have been taking a toll on him and he seemed to not hate Caleb as much for what he did.

When Hiro came in, she felt a weird combination of relaxation and tension as her two sides conflicted with one another. Of course, he started yelling and she winced. She turned her head angrily at Hiro, her purple eyes blazing as she spat angry words in a hushed tone at him.

"Be quiet. Caleb and Dakarai are injured and you yelling is going to cause more unneeded stress." She paused and waited for Caleb to say his peace. Lyria seemed to understand this warrior's sentiment and helped Drayda feel more at ease. Plus, didn't Dakarai had the ability to spontaneously heal? Can she regrow a limb? She decided that if this were the case, then she was able to relax.

She watched as Caleb asked how long he would be here for and seemed to not like the news. Before Hiro likely got out of hand, she tried to reassure him, and possibly Kureiji in the process. "If Dakarai has this spontaneous ability to heal and grow limbs, it isn't impossible and probably really likely for her body to regrow her arm. It just only works when she's awake. Now calm yourself-" Her words cut out from her hushed tone and a deep growl instead was emitted, her eyes becoming cat-like. A coy smile replaced her serious features, but the words said blurred the lines between serious and a joke. "-or else you'll become a permanent residence in that hospital cot-"

"Lyria...! Shut up!" She hushed angrily at herself, doubling over onto herself and holding her head, angrily whispering at herself uncharacteristically. Normally, fights were supposed to stay internal, but she was unable to know why whispering to herself made it that much easier. Whether it was the numbness in her brain that made it harder to think thoughts to herself or something else, but she tried to keep her fight to herself to the best of her abilities.

"Lyria, you can't just say that when our classmate doesn't have an arm, and Hiro is at full power. Look what he did to you in our fight against him." A pause and her face turned pale. "No, we are not...! Eff off." She sighed and returned to the present, completely unaware of what had just happened and acting as if she hadn't started talking to herself. Almost like there was a gap in her memory. Anything that happened during this she likely missed.

@=Nightshade= @Cryronn the Mudkip @Hogzilla @Schrift

Kureiji sat there, listening to the outbursts of Hiro and the speech of both Caleb and Drayada. He was silent through most of it, simply letting the sounds fill his head. The words they said began to swirl like a strange typhoon, as he felt Dakarai close her hand around his, causing him to squeeze it gently. Everything seemed so moody, Caleb defending himself, and Hiro being quite the hypocrite, I mean, it's not like he hadn't hospitalized most of his opponents beforehand, but I mean, go off King.

Once the room once again faded into silence, with Hiro trying to find a string of logic or insults to lob or throw at Caleb for his apparent blasphemy toward Dakarai. Then, he began to laugh. He laughed so hard that his ribs dug into his lungs, but he didn't feel the pain, he hadn't felt a single string of pain since he'd gotten in the Medbay. He turned his head to Caleb, a sort of deranged smile on his face.

"Haha... Caleb. You're absolutely right, you were just playing the tournament as intended, and I mean, the girl can regenerate limbs, it's not like Hiro hadn't ripped an arm off of her earlier or anything... But let me tell you this, Anderson. You are always using your words, despite you claiming to want silence. But let me tell you this as well- Words don't matter, Caleb! The only universal language is violence, my friend... And we've had that... Conversation. So my advice? Shut your trap, lick your damn wounds, and have that same conversation with Hiro here! Honestly, I hope it's enthralling, I haven't seen enough blood in this tournament that isn't my own yet and I'm getting a little angry about it!"

Caleb could swear, though it was unconfirmed, that for that brief moment, Kureiji's eyes reflected the tint of red. Of insanity. Something about this environment he was in was creating an idea within the young Yaoyorozu... He turned his head back to Dakarai, and shut his eyes.
"...I really suck, don't I?"
His voice was quieter than the drop of a grain of dust.

@=Nightshade= @Hogzilla @Merciless Medic @Schrift

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki laughed "yeah, yeah, if you fall asleep I promise to watch over you" she said with a big grin on her face. She turned back the arena, the fights had been getting worse and worse, at people were getting more and more hurt and it scared her causing her to actually shake and sweat from worry and fear as she gripped Katelyn's hand tightly and wondered what would happen when Hiro and Caleb fought, would it be like the island all over again.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Kirishima chuckled, "You don't need a case on you, because you pummelled a child." He looked over to the brackets and saw that the next match was going to be Hiro vs Caleb. "Well, seems like Hiro is going to be fighting this kid next", he said, turning to Bakugo. "I think he's got this, he's been pushing through the tournament really well so I think he can win", he said. "You've probably worked hard with Dakarai to get her this good"

@=Nightshade=

"Some friend you are", he snorted. "Of course, it was just a fight. You had to go all out and take out one of her limbs, didn't you? At least I held back and tried to make sure I don't hurt my opponent too much", he shot back. He looked at Kureiji, surprised a little at his out burst. "You suck? You definitely don't, you're just angry cause you saw your best friend literally thrashed around. I totally understand that, hell I'd do the same if anybody were to do that to you guys", he said to Drayda and Kureiji, before sending a cold glare at Caleb. Hiro looked at Drayda, his expression was cold. When her eyes went catlike, his expression soon melted away to worry. "Hey Drayda, you alright?", he asked, placing a hand on her back. "you wanna go lie down or something? Or I can leave if I'm stressing you too much", he said in a more friendly tone. He even put on a warm smile, since the last thing Hiro wanted was an angry dragon in an infirmary.

@Merciless Medic @Cryronn the Mudkip @Hogzilla

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

When Dakarai awoke, it was to heated arguing, intense pain, and waves of nausea. She opened her eyes to slits, enough so she could see without being noticed... hopefully. Although if they stopped yelling and looked at her, anyone could see she was awake, made evident by the skin regrowing to alleviate the fire in her arm. Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow— oh that’s better. Now if I can just stop myself from puking I should be good for a while... She felt someone’s hand in hers and shifted her slitted gaze to Kureiji. She squeezed his hand lightly before continuing to feign unconsciousness, because part of her half-aware mind thought it’d be funny to see how long it would take the rest of them to notice.

~~~~~

Bakugo suddenly became extremely fixated on the wall just behind Kirishima, avoiding his eyes. “Yes, we trained hard together,” he said gruffly. “She certainly has the potential to become the best in her class, and I believe she will one day.”

A lot of people spoke, and Caleb was forced to address one at a time, starting with the belligerent one "If you think I went all out, you're quite wrong. I didn't use my full strength, and I gave mercy when I could have done worse. Although now that you mention the arm, I seem to recall you took her whole arm not long ago. And that wasn't a fight, it was you losing your temper." He turned to her to gesture towards her and saw her arm wasn't a stump anymore. That made him smile, although he thought she was still asleep so he didn't draw attention to the matter.

Caleb didn't know what to make of Kureiji's outburst. It didn't make sense, the boy wasn't acting like himself. "He went a whole minute without cursing! Maybe this is his evil clone." Caleb thought wryly, before calmly retorting "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens. A time to weep and a time to laugh. A time to war and a time for peace. Ecclesiastes 3:1, 4 & 8."

He looked to Drayda, and his hostility bled off, leaving concern behind. Drayda was the first person who'd welcomed him here, and he'd counted her as a friend ever since. "Are you okay? You sounded like you were fighting with... Lyria. You looked like me when the nails start to bite." He put a gentle hand on her shoulder, giving a reassuring squeeze to the hard muscle there. He wanted to say more but didn't feel like he should press, simply muttering "It hurts a lot, I know..."

@=Nightshade= @Cryronn the Mudkip @Merciless Medic @Schrift

Kureiji laughed a little more, looking back to Caleb. "Yeah yeah we all know, just cut it with the bullshit and let me relax, okay? And Hiro, come on man, besides you I'm probably the least mentally stable one here! Listen, I was probably more angry about me getting my shit kicked in. Dakarai here though? She's the most resilient bastard I've ever had the fortune of meeting, getting pummeled isn't gonna stop her anytime soon... but it will stop me. Heh... I mean, on a related note I suppose my quirk is coming back... I mean, I can do this now..." He raised his arm and opened up his palm, and then like a party popper, he shot a confetti-like burst of orange, red, and yellow leaf particles out. He chuckled a little, trying to sweep his confliction under the rug. "...t-ta-da I suppose? I mean at least my quirk is coming back at all..."

He felt Dakarai's hand squeeze his, and turned his head. He didn't see her eyes open, so he assumed it was an unconscious effort. His expression softened, and he spoke. "Well, I suppose that's two people who have ripped an arm or two off of you. Hah... jeez, I can't think of a single romantic one liner to say when you wake up... Hiro, I think I might suck at dating." He turned his head to Hero, and suddenly burst out into another spurt of laughter, this time less insane and more... Fun.

(I'm not doing anything with Drayada ATM because it isn't necessary and also they said they wouldn't be posting for a hot minute)

@Hogzilla @Schrift @Merciless Medic @=Nightshade=

Katelyn gave a worried expression to match the same expression that Yuuki had. She knew Caleb was strong, after all she'd been downed by him in one attack. But Hiro was a different story. She'd heard rumors, she'd remembered the time that Hiro had fought Dakarai in the rain, and she'd seen him train. But what he was truly capable was only something those on the island would be able to relay. Until now, she supposed. "I-I mean I'm sure the refs will step in if they get crazy.

Caleb and Hiro would be battling in practically 30 minutes flat. As she saw it- It was Unstoppable Force vs Unstoppable Force.

@Shadow_Pup

(Ah-hah, some patchy internet for the win!!!)

Drayda recovered and missed what some people had said. However, what happened during her bout was made completely clear as Kureiji seemed to have gone insane. Was it stress? She didn't know but it kind of unnerved her. Her eyes picked up on some movement from Dakarai but thought she was still asleep. Lyria was unconvinced but stayed silent. She had already angered her other half and she didn't want to get another scolding.

Drayda listened to everyone and stayed silent for the most part. The sensible one talking was Kureiji, funny enough. And his tone and eyes conveyed a sense of madness that spurred on the spot. She sighed and decided to let her opinion known, smiling a little as Hiro rubbed her back and Caleb gave her a squeeze on her shoulder, to which she patted Caleb's hand in thanks. Her collected and factual tone was back. "I'll have to agree with the crazy one. From what I saw, she made her arm explode. I'm pretty sure she did that on purpose to save herself from the pain of her shoulder being torn. From the split second I saw, she had her claws stuck in the ground I think and she was unable to let go of the ground, forcing her arm in an uncomfortable angle. If she didn't explode her arm, she'd have to go through so much pain. In fact, it was smart. Cause a limb to explode so you only feel a bit of the pain before the mind shuts off completely due to the shock." She then realized something. If Dakarai's arm was healing back, didn't that mean she was conscious and awake? She looked to Dakarai and gave a small, knowing smile before turning her chair around so that it faced the center of the room. She turned her head to Caleb and nodded to him in thanks, explaining a little about the sensation while not to put the attention all on her.

"Yea, it hurts a little. Especially when one wants to do something and yet the other doesn't so we end up getting a giant migraine at the end of it. And the inability to use much of my quirk. Anyway," she turned to Kureiji and gave a concerned look before turning to Hiro. "You aren't completely stressing me out, but you need to calm yourself a little. It isn't helping anyone to be so angry." She then got up and looked to everyone around her.

"Do you guys need anything, like a cup of water or something like that? Maybe some chocolate? I need to find my mother anyway and get her thoughts on my battle. Hadn't seen her since I got here."

@=Nightshade= @Hogzilla @Cryronn the Mudkip @Schrift

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
He stayed silent when Drayda was talking about Lyria. A quirk that causes pain? he knew what that was like, hell his quirk alwas lead to him having violent outbursts. "You and Dakarai are dating? Congrats", he said warmly. "I think you're doing a whole lot better than me at dating, at least you got a girl that loves you", he said, as he sprang to his feet and rolled both his shoulders. It seemed that Hiro had calmed down from his little outburst. He looked to Dakarai's arm, watching it regenerate. Wait regenerate? But that would mean... SHE WAS AWAKE?! Hiro's calm face soon flared back up as he glared daggers at Dakarai. "You're playing opossum?! Don't try to hide it, you're awake aren't you?! My god, I can't believe you would pull such a shit joke", he shouted, as he held his head in his hands. "You're lucky you're Kureiji's girlfriend! You're also lucky that Drayda's here and I am slightly scared of Lyria", he said. It was quite comedic seeing Hiro show some signs of care to Dakarai. He puffed up as his face went red before he calmed down and sat back down. "If you've got a lighter, I'd like to eat its flames. Also, what is in Lyria's tail? Like after you cut me with it I've been feeling a bit dizzy and my muscles feel more tense than usual. I really hope there was no poison in it", he said to Drayda. He turned to Caleb, taking one deep breathe before looking him in the eye. "I know we never get along and we're like fire and ice but I hope you do well in the next match against me, hell it would be fun having someone who could fight back"

@Hogzilla @Merciless Medic @Cryronn the Mudkip @=Nightshade=

Caleb smiled as Drayda recovered. He was... Oddly curious about how Drayda's dual mind could cause cerebral pain. He didn't have another being in his mind, just (although just was a deceptively mild term) an anger so strong it could threaten to overrule his calm, and his gentleness. He snapped out of his reverie and shook his head to Drayda's request.

Politely declining Drayda's offer, he bade her farewell. His head snapped up when Hiro called Dakarai out for her subterfuge. "If I knocked her out and she didn't regenerate, then she probably only regenerates while awake. So if her arm grew back, she must be awake!" He hadn't made the connection before, but suddenly his mind slammed the pieces together in an instant (as the mind tends to do when figuring out something late).

As Hiro simmered down from his good-natured outrage, he seemed to be in good humors. He met Hiro's gaze calmly, and nodded. "I don't enjoy the friction between us, I'd rather we got along. So I appreciate the sentiment, and I hope you're feeling better when we fight." He thought about the idea of Hiro being poisoned. A thought occurred to him. "Hiro. If you have been poisoned, perhaps you could use your quirk. If you can raise your body temperature high enough, it might kill the poison, like how you wash dishes in hot water to kill germs. Just a thought."

Caleb got up and stretched out. "Alrighty I'm going to go warm up. I'm getting giddy to be honest. Win or lose, no hard feelings." His voice turned more serious at the last bit, but he still smiled at everyone as he left.

@Schrift

Drayda smiled at Caleb, but her smile turned to one of worry when Hiro questioned about her venom, while Lyria grinned within of Hiro being afraid of her. So it really did seep into his blood. She slapped her forehead and groaned.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry. It's paralytic venom. I'm not sure how much was injected into you. Since it was a glance, it takes a lot longer to simmer in your blood and get into your muscles, even with your rapid pulse, than if I had purposefully injected it. As for getting your blood warm enough, it can turn into gas. While the venom itself isn't lethal, it can turn into gas, which is lethal. Burning out of your system would just turn it into gas, so let's not." She gave a nervous chuckle before clearing her throat and continuing. "The symptoms include an aching feeling and your joints and muscles feeling tense. Other than that, you shouldn't have any issues besides lack of power and speed. Dizzy is another side effect but that's just your balance getting messed up. Hopefully it goes away overnight." She turned to Caleb and waved goodbye before going to the door.

"Anybody else need anything?"

@Cryronn the Mudkip @=Nightshade= @Schrift @Hogzilla

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"i don't think I can boil my blood anyway", he muttered as he sprang to his feet. This was going to be the battle of the rage beasts all over, but this time people were watching him. "Well I can't sit down forever, Kureiji tell Dakarai to learn how to act better. Next time I'll make sure she is in a coma", he said, before patting Drayda's head on his way to the door. He ruffled her hair before smiling. "Wish me luck", he grinned as he made his way to the stage. Hiro knew this wasn't going to be an easy fight, even if he was giving it his all. "Let's see, what can I do? What should I do? If I use my quirk too much I'll just get lost in the rage but if I don't use it enough I won't be able to hurt him", he muttered. He lifted his lighter out of his pockets, as he bit down onto the flames. "Just fight him, give it your all and you will be alright", he muttered to himself as he made his way onto the stage. The crowd were roaring at the pair. This battle would make the heavens tremble. It was the dragon vs the beast, fire vs muscle, this was gonna be the fight that would be the high point of the tournament. Along the side of the battle field, multiple teachers were ready to put a stop to the fight if it went too far. Hiro stared at Caleb with a wide grin on his face as he waited for the announcer to let the match begin.

@=Nightshade= @Hogzilla @Merciless Medic @Cryronn the Mudkip

It seemed like Hiro was getting restless, since he couldn't shut up, which was very bad for Miku. So, the dragon did the only rational thing to end the match, blow up the entire arena with his fire. So, Miku did the only rational thing to not get burnt, close his eyes, jump off the arena and hope for the best. He took a deep breath, and leaped out of the way... When he reopened his eyes, he was on the grass below and Hiro was yelling something like usual. But this time, what he said actually pissed Miku off, majorly. "Forget about being a Hero", those words played back in his mind over and over again. They were so hurtful, it was unbelievable to Miku. He gritted his teeth, he wanted to yell back so bad. and he did.
"If you're going to keep acting like a psychopath, then maybe you should consider becoming a Villain!" He shouted at his classmate as he got up and marched towards the exit. As he walked through the doors, he muttered, "You'll get what's coming to you in the Finals."

He entered the waiting room he was previously in and threw himself onto a chair. A few moments later, Aika strode into the room, a small smile on her face.
"Hey, so... your battle wasn't so bad to watch..." She said and sat down beside him.
"Ugh, I guess," Miku groaned, he wasn't ready to talk about it yet. Aika, seeing how upset he was about it, reached into her pocket and dropped in his hands two little objects, an eraser and a pencil. Miku stared at them and then looked at his cousin. "...Thank you." With a shaky breath, he picked up the pencil... and began to furiously stab the eraser with it, creating little black holes in it.
"Like, how does he have the mother effing audacity to actually say that? 'Forget about becoming a Hero'? More like, forget about your... um, face! I mean, c'mon! What the hell did I do to him??... that he didn't do to me first! Hellooo, just because you had some traumatic childhood trauma in your, uh, childhood, it doesn't mean you can treat, um, other people like utter garbage! Hellooo, get over yourself already, am I right? That's how you use that expression, right? But, um, anyways, are our Tropical Zodiac Signs so incompatible that he feels the need to attack me like this? I mean, I'm sorry that my, um, Leo Rising is bothering you! But, like, seriously, he needs to take it down, like, seven notches, seriously! Blowing up that whole stage, like, who knows how expensive that must've, um, been! And like, excuse me for dodging and saving my LIFE! But I value it, unlike, like, you, you dirty a---" He suddenly froze and dropped the pencil out of his hand. "I can't make any more holes. Mmmmmmm..." His face scrunched up, which means part two of Miku's grief was approaching, moping and actual grief. But Aika was ready for that and reached behind her, pulling out Miku's pillow. She handed him the sobbing bag and he buried his face in it. "Ohhh, my goodness, I could not be more EMBARRASSED! I literally dragged the Ashido name THROUGH the MUD! I mean, I made it farther than mom and got to the Semi-Finals like dad, but stiiill! AHHHHHAHAH!" His nails were digging into the pillow, they were about to rip through the pillow case. Aika sighed and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Calm down, you did really good up until now! You beat those two dudes from your class in under three minutes, that's something!"
"Yeah, but now I GOT BEAT under three minutes! That's like, so embarrassing!"
"Okay, fine. Look, if it makes you feel better, after my battle yesterday, the twins called me and started shouting at me because I lost on purpose. It was a MESS. A messy mess. But since your parents are chill compared to my siblings, you'll be fine...
"It's not mom and dad's opinions I care about, it's everyone else's that matter! Like, what will the Europeans think of me? Wait, do the Europeans even watch the Festival?" He put the pillow down for a second and you could see his normal, white eyes that weren't even red because he wasn't crying! He was just screaming into an innocent pillow. "Ugh, I think I'm gonna bounce."
"But don't you wanna see Hiro and Caleb's match? Or do you want to go get popcorn?"
"Nah, their rivalry got boring after their second spat. First they fight, they almost kill each other, then they hold grudges, then they're okay, then Hiro gets angry, then they fight and the cycle just keeps on repeating. I just wanna get back to the dorms and get some cereal." Aika thought for a moment, then gave him a slow nod.
"Yeah, you're right. I feel like this place is going to blow up anyways, so we should get out of the debris zone..."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki sighed "yeah we might as well watch this match seeing as both of us are clearly to tired to do much else" she says with a giggle resting on Katelyn gently. She had no idea who would win or who she wanted to win. She sighed and started making different shapes out if shadow in her hand from simple circles and cubes to complex flowers and animals.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Caleb bowed in the Thai fashion to Hiro. He knelt and prayed. Then he rose to his feet, temper rising. He set the proverbial engine to around half power. That had grown since he came to Japan. He would have needed to push a lot harder to get this much power say, a year ago.

With both students prepared, the crowd grew dead quiet in grim anticipation. They knew this match was going to be extremely violent, explosively destructive, and very loud. "They're absolutely right." Caleb thought, a rictus of barely contained fury came over his face. His fury was boiling but he had no trouble controlling it. It was like his rage knew it would be unchained very soon.

Caleb roared as the match began. He shot forward like a bull, aiming his first punch at Hiro's breastbone.

@Schrift

Kureiji felt his face fill with heat and he stammered. "Whoa whoa whoa, It's not even official, we were just planning on going on a date and we haven't even gone on it y- and he's gone, this is just great isn't it..." he let out a small laugh, sighing gently as he leaned back in his seat. He rubbed his thigh gently, as he looked at the long bandage down one arm, the opposite leg's foot in a cast. He turned to Dakarai, alerted to her conscious state by Hiro and Caleb. He beamed at her, glad to see her awake and regenerating so quickly. Already able to use her quirk, though she supposed the operational component of the bacteria in his quirk worked differently in terms of recovery speed.

"...hey... you did great, probably better than I did to be honest... I mean, the arm exploding was probably pretty bad in comparison to the shattered bones in my ribs, but hey, at least you can heal that back?" He tried to at least put a light on the mood. It was just them again, besides a couple passing nurses who routinely checked Dakarai's health info on a screen, but as nothing was abnormal, they paid the two no mind. "...hm... I got nothing really cheesy to say, but you know, I suppose that's more sparing you than anything... how are you feeling though? Like, physically and mentally... I mean, I can assume the physical..." He trailed off...

@=Nightshade= @Schrift (I suppose)

Katelyn crossed her legs gently, posing in a calm manner. She leaned her head back on Katelyn's head, which was leaned against her shoulder, and shut her eyes. She'd probably be awoken in a jerk by the ensuing clash of titans, which had already begun, but for now, she allowed herself to rest. She took Yuuki's hand gently and sighed in content. She would begin to sleep, and would stay here for the remainder of the match unless woken, but she enjoyed these peaceful days. The more she interacted with the rest of his class, she was sure those tides would change.

@Shadow_Pup

=Nightshade=

“Heh,” she laughed awkwardly. “Didn’t take them as long as I’d expected.” She moved her newly grown arm, making sure she had formed it correctly, before letting it drop back to her side, the small movements already tiring her. At Kureiji’s questions about her health, she gave another hoarse laugh.

“In terms of pain, it’s just memory now. I feel like I might hurl, and I can barely move, but other than that, ‘m alright. That’s what I get for overdoing it... there’s only so much energy I’ve got, and I used what usually takes a week in that one fight... it’ll be a few days before I recover exhaustion-wise...heh, whatever.” She chewed her lower lip, blinking a few times so her surroundings could come into better focus. “The exploding thing was a bit of a new development... my dad was just delighted that his quirk finally surfaced in me.” She gave a dry laugh as she rolled her eyes. The laugh faded into a small sigh as her lips softened into a smile. “Sorry for worrying you... didn’t mean to get so carried away...”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro rolled both his arms. He took up an orthodox boxing stance, hardening his scales around his body.He grinned a bit, letting his fire encircle his fists as he anticipated for Caleb's move. This fight wasn't going to be like the other fight, this time people were watching. He had the entirety of Japan ready to watch him get his ass kicked by Caleb. No, he couldn't think like that. He had a small chance last time when they fought, right? This time he could only rely on luck. When caleb launched at him with a punch, Hiro launched his own fist at Caleb's in an attempt to stop the attack. The fire on his hands had completely disappeared from the shock wave made of the two forces. Damn, he hits harder than I thought. If I didn't have my scales up he would've fractured or broken my arm, he thought. Hiro swung back at Caleb, aiming for a headshot to the temple. He boosted the speed of the attack by blasting fire from his elbow. Hiro prepared a breath attack, just incase his fist was caught or blocked, he could use it as a getaway.

@Hogzilla

Caleb hissed out a harsh sound of satisfaction as Hiro moved to meet him "Yes! Yes! Meet me head on, join me on the anvil of honest battle!" His punch came out ahead, but Hiro still managed a return shot. Caleb turned into the blow, taking it his forehead rather than the temple. Boxers had broken their hands punching the forehead, not understanding it was thick and tough, designed to resist impact. Hiro's hands were made of much sterner stuff, and he wouldn't suffer such a fate, but the tactic did lessen the damage of the attack.

Caleb leaned back to avoid a follow-up and kneed Hiro in the gut with the same motion. The draconic boy rolled with the blow using a spray of fire to launch himself backwards. Caleb grit his teeth and snarled in deepening rage. The nails bit harder and he surged forward, a little faster, a little stronger, the whites of his eyes now red with bloodshot veins. He plowed in, setting the proverbial hook for a reverse parry. It was time to trade blows in a very literal fashion. He figured Hiro would bite, the guy was too much like himself to not take the chance. Caleb focused on Hiro's throat, not to strike there, but because that let him keep eyes on his opponent's arms, shoulders, hips and legs. How would Hiro react?

@Schrift

When no one had requested a desire to get anything, she waved Hiro and Caleb goodbye before retiring for the night, waiting almost impatiently for the next fight to come around.

One Day Later

With a stretch, she awoke and went about her usual day. Going to the cafeteria, she wondered what the battle will be like between two unstoppable forces that were Caleb and Hiro and shuddered at the thought of her two classmates going at each other's throats. Apparently, from what others have said, it was a common occurrence. She nabbed an oyakodon bowl before heading out to the stands. Using chopsticks, she ate as she watched the fight between Caleb and Hiro. A part of her thought that maybe Caleb would win the match-up. Yes, Hiro was incredibly strong, but he left himself open sometimes, which Lyria had exploited in their last fight. She never saw Caleb fight until now and was grimacing as she watched. She knew Caleb was strong, but not that strong. Regardless, she was going to be there for Hiro and Caleb after the fight was over. A part of her was hoping their beds were far away from each other when the fight was over, so they do not start attacking each other from their laying position.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro fell over from Caleb's high knee. He stumbled back to his feet, pressing his hand on his scales. He definitely did some damage there, he thought. Hiro lifted both his fists, igniting them in his fire. His flames licked up his hands as he prepared to meet Caleb's attack. Hiro was near the edge so he couldn't risk to take the attack or attempt to parry. He could see that Caleb was focusing on his throat which would probably lead to a head or throat attack. Hiro slammed both his fists into his sides to launch him high into the air. "Why am I not feeling angry?!", he cursed as he landed behind Caleb. Something was wrong with Hiro and it was clear. He wasn't his usual aggressive self and it was worrying him. "Hiro get angry now! Hiro you need your rage now! HIRO DO SOMETHING!", his mind screamed, as Hiro's eyes were widening. He clasped both his fists together to launch a flame attack at Caleb. His fingers entwined as he made them into fists. Fire began to charge into the centre of his fists as it launched a blast of fire that swarmed the battle field. This attack probably did nothing to Caleb but tickle and sting him. Hiro's face was now filled with panic as he tried to figure out what was going on with his quirk. Since he wasn't fuelling his fire with his rage, Hiro's flames had the same strength as a lighter. I can't win without my anger, he thought.

@Hogzilla