• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Multiversal Clash - A Crossover RP

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Issac sighed and rubbed his temple, before looking back at the girl who just spoke up. "Listen' we're all stressed here. All of us we're just stolen from our homes. But we need to keep our cool." He muttered out.

"Issac, no need to get snippy." The Brother of Destruction said, before looking back to Allie. "Yes Allison, you're right. I mean, I did have a hand in all your creation as well. But the point is, we need to stop him. He not only stripped me of my destruction powers, he started to give himself these powers. It'll take some time for his body to adjust to such a power. We need to stop him before he's able to harness my abilities or else I'm afraid..."

The man paused, shut his eyes and took a deep breath, before speaking as clearly and seriously as possible. "All your home universe's will be eliminated. He views this one as his magnum opus. He sees no reason for any other universe to exist anymore."

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" So.. your brother is a creation god.. who stole your power.. and when his body is matured enough... he will destroy all of our home realities.. " Dmitrii said, processing all of this. He paused, leaned back in his chair, exhaling deeply. He sighed, and reached into his overcoat again, taking out his metal flask again. He unscrewed the cap from it and took large gulps from it, drinking it empty in 3 chugs. He sighed again after he was done, his breath smelling like cold alcohol now. " Alright, if you want me to take part of this, I have to ask two things of you. Is there a bar around here, and what is the coldest place on this planet, building, lobby, wherever we are. This is very important for me if you want me to co-operate with whatever plan you had in mind. And since you already seem to know who we are, I'm sure you can figure out why this is such a big deal to me. "

Sky's ears perked to what one of the voices said, about everything being destroyed. Fear prickled through her pelt again as she nudged closer to Eternity, trusting him. Why? He was the one who let her out and he greeted her. The cat sniffed him again, trying to find a stronger smell. She doubted it would change though. At least it was unique.

Evelin was visibly angry, as was Lykos. "Destroy Silverhawk! How dare he even consider! If I ever run into him I'll make sure to leave a mark." Her eyes were narrowed with furry as Lykos just growled loudly, causing Sky to shake with fear of the wolf.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian at this point was scared speechless. He started to tear a little bit as thoughts crossed his mind. Destroyed?!
No.
NonononononononononoNO!
If it happens, then my friends are gonna die. I am not letting that happen.

“........ We need to stop this man right now. All universes are made for a purpose, and there is no reason for them to die out. Where is he located. How can we get there. I have never had the urge to kill someone so badly for the sake of my friends’ lives.” He gritted his teeth and clenched his left fist, hard enough for his hand to active Rough Skin on his hand only.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eternity closed his eyes "Destroy the multiverse?" This was especially appalling to him, being a deity of Eternity. Destruction smiled "Nice" Creation leaned over and whispered something to her, a panicked look crossing her face "Oh, right, I forgot that for a second" she shook her head. Creation spoke "How do we stop him? Can we summon our own allies somehow?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The fairy's eyes flickered. The snowball faded in her palm, as her fists instinctively clenched. Small laces of ice appeared on her arms, climbing her pale skin, until her arms appeared to be coated in a thin layer of frost.
"Screw pacifism. And screw morals. This guy needs to die a horrible and painful death. My friends won't be dying anytime soon. Not if I have anything to say about it."
Hatred burned through her unstable soul, a fiery passion spreading within. She would not stand for this.

The Alright Attorney

"Everyone, please, relax for a moment, I'll answer all your questions." The Brother sighed softly. He knew this would stress them out but it at least motivated them to help. "As I said before...My brother sees this as some sort of game. And because of this he's left clues to his location across this world. We find them, we'll find him."

"Now, about your accomidations. All those doors you walked through, once you walk bacl through them, the rooms will have changed. They'll take on the apperance of whatever you want, and whatever you need to survive."

Issac stayed silent for a while, his hands clasped together. "We're not killing him." Was all he said at first. "No person deserves to die. Man or God, no matter their actions. We can strip him of his powers, lock him away and throw away the key. But no killing."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eternity looked at his door, looking back at the man “Is there a way to call from help back in the multiverse? Or any universe they can from?”

Creation looked over at Issac “No one? You have never meet some people in our multiverse” Destruction nodded “You must live in such a peaceful universe” Creation walked up to him a bit “I do not enjoy killing People, but it’s not unnatural, and if it is needed, not something I hesitate to do”

The Alright Attorney

The Brother shook his head no to Eternity's question. "Sadly not. Since I have such little power, theres no way we can even attempt to contact anyone. It's just us and anyone else my brother decides to summon forth."

Issac sighed and leaned forward. "My home is a wasteland ruled by a man who wishes for nothing but power and the misery of others. But world is far from peaceful but that doesn't mean I stopped believing in what it means to be a good person...A hero."

The Alright Attorney

Issac narrowed his eyes at Creation. "I'd find a way to keep both him and the people alive. Its hardly ever as simple as that." His eyes returned to Destruction. "I know I'm not, I just wanted to get my two cents in."

The Brother sighed. "Please you three, relax. We'll figure out what to do with my brother when we find him." He returned his focus to the whole group to answer Eternity's question. "I need sometime to try and figure out where the first clue is. We'll most likely know by tomorrow morning. In the mean time, get settled into your rooms, talk to each other, understand each other's strenghs and weaknesses. You're a team now. You'll need to act like one."

Sky pawed at Eternity's leg, trying to grab his attention. The room was filled with various sents, disorienting the cat. Besides, how was she going to stay safe with all of the various people that were angry or scared. It frightened her and she wanted someone that would protect her if something happened, like Star, one of her friends, did. She hoped that his friendly behavior towards her when he opened the door would remain.

Evelin looked around and her eyes rested on Issac, Creation, and Destruction. She smiled at the green deity before glancing around the room some more. Lykos silently asked to be allowed in the room and she wordlessly, without taking her eyes off of everyone else, brought the wolf inside of it.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eternity looked down at sky, leaning down “Hello” he looked into her eyes “Your blind” he pet her head “What do you want?”

Creation backed up “Then I can not, because it sometimes is” he turned to Destruction, leading her away “No time no see” She smiled “I missed you, how is it up there” Creation shook her head “I was sent way above, like you except above” She nodded “I can understand that” She turned around “Who do you want to talk to?” Creation looked around, not having a clear choice

Last edited:
Sarah had been in her home, she had a large cauldron going over an open fireplace. She worked on a potion that would help the ailments of the sick. She wanted to know if they could be helped. Nothing could distract her from that, though a bright light did cause her to mix up the ingredients that she had on the table beside her.

The white light faded, and Sarah was brought into a large room that only had one door. The walls were white and the door made of a dark oak color. Spirit was by her side. The small dragon was on her shoulder. She was also glad to have her bag on her shoulder as it contained her spellbooks.

Taking her staff, Sarah slowly made her way to the door, she tried the handle, and to her surprise it opened. The room that followed was large and spacious. There were people around that seemed to be talking about the weird place that they all ended up in.

With her weapon at the ready, Sarah walked out to greet the group. "Can someone tell me why I was brought here, and how I can get back? I have some people who are in need of my potions." Sarah was not concerned about herself as she was concerned more for the people who she helped.

At the girl's feet was a large spectral black Lion. Their eyes were a bright vivid green and their mane was soft to the touch. Though it seems that the girl was not bothered by the spirit animal that was with her. "It seems to me dear Sarah that we are in some different dimension or universe. I would say the later if my hunch is correct, the man everyone is looking at is the brother of destruction."

Luna stood in the back of the group. Though she would not mind the fact that this guy wanted to destroy the universes, but did the guy really have to be so careless. If it was her, she would have took out one universe at a time. It would have been fun to watch each and every person beg as they took away everything that made up their world.

The thought that ran through the crazy woman's head made her laugh. She would have loved to see the look on everyone's faces as their universe was taken from them. It seemed to give her joy, though she would much rather do it herself then let this brother take the pleasure from her.

"Well I can not say that I work well with people of certian persuasions, but I will be damned if I let this guy take away the right for other to take over the universes. If that means working with you lot then, so be it." Luna took one last large swing at a nearby table, which broke into two pieces as she walked into the room she was brought into and slammed the door shut.

The room seemed to be a replica of the appartment that she was in before the bright light. It was uncanny the details that the place had. It even had a picture of her niece on the end table. Plopping down on the couch, Luna rested with her elbow over her eyes and legs on the couch.

Sky looked up when she heard Eternity. When he commented on her blindness, she felt her pelt burn with anger. "Yes I am, do you have a problem with that?" Then he petted her. It wasn't unlike Sol's grooming her when they were resting, so she enjoyed it. She quickly forgot about Eternity's comment. Then he asked what she wanted. She flicked an ear. "Well, it's very tense in here. People are angry, some are scared, and there was a predator in here. Normally I have a friend that helps keep me safe, but she isn't here. Can you please keep an eye out for me until I'm settled?"

The Alright Attorney

The Brother of Destruction noticed Sarah walking into the lounge, and made his way over to her. "Good day Sarah, I'll explain everything." He explained the situation to her quickly, informing her about the multiverse, about himself and his brother, and the threat that was posed.

Isssc sighed softly. It felt strange, being the odd one put because he didn't want to kill. He got to his feet and walked to his room. Opening the door, he saw his room looked prettt simple, it was like an warehouse he used to stay in the wasteland. The walls were made of metal, and the ground a rough concrete. It didn't look the nicest, but it was his home. Luckily at least, instead of just an old tattered blanket, he had a proper bed, and even a bathroom.

Damon piped up, "He's not killing any of my classmates, especially Ariana and Gianna, I will not stand for it."

Damon suddenly started flying angrily around the room.

---------

Logan looked up after the explanation and responded, "Im not letting anything happen to them!"

------

Ariana Stormeye interjected with, "My home just went through a war, but I will not stand for it!"

Her daggers were drawn, ready to fight the next person.

DevVoid

Dmitrii scoffed, standing up from the couch. He grabbed Damon and pulled him to the ground. " Everyone, calm down right now! " He roared into the crowd, attempting to attain control to calm them down. " We are not killing anyone here! Being sour pusses isn't gonna get us any closer to this Brother of Creation, so stop acting like some you all are some goddamned children. " Dmitrii yelled, with a sort of stern anger. " You are only hindering us, nevermind yourselves, from getting revenge on the Brother of Creation with your stupid bickering and free-flowing anger. Control yourselves, you are people, not some wild animals with rabies. Now shut up, get to your rooms and focus on a plan. The sooner we get a good plan going, the sooner we get to reaching the Brother of Creation. " Dmitrii spoke before heading off to his own room, closing the door behind him and grabbing a key off a table besides the door to lock it. His room was completely frozen over, as cold as Oymyakon in Siberia, nearly -100 degrees Fahrenheit. Dmitrii smiled from this familiar temperature and laughed lightly and heartily. He glanced around the room, seeing a bar with many alcoholic beverages, a comfortable bed with thick, furry blankets, and furniture carved out of boreal and pine wood. Dmitrii walked to the Boreal Bar, grabbed himself a cold bottle of Vodka from one of the two bottle cabinets and went to sit on his bed, re-filling his metal flask.

The Alright Attorney

Issac could hear Dmitrii's words through the door. "At least some else here seems to share my morals..." The young man pulled his scarf down, and his hood off, revealing his shaggey hair and beard. He looked at himself in one of the mirrors hung on the wall. It was the first time he saw his reflection clearly in some time. His eyes traced over to the cleaner room that was added to his warehouse. "Bah-Teth Room? Bathroom?" He heard the word every now and the when near city edges. He gathered that normal non-wastlanders used these things to clean themselves.

After some struggling to figure what tap did what and to press, he managed to clean his face up a bit, even cutting his hair to atleast look more presentable. Staring at himself now, feeling a little more calm and relaxed, Issac sighed. "God I was pretty rude." He muttered out, thinking about his conversation with those mysteriously brightly coloured people and that girl he got snippy with, Allison was her name he thinks? He shook his head made his way out to the lounge, wanting to apologize to them and properly introduce himself. He was going to we working with them to save the multiverse after all.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie sat down on a couch, having trouble comprehending the chaos that had been unfolding. Just minutes ago, her greatest care in the world had been looking good for the Winter Dance. Now, she was caught up in a multiversal scheme involving a crazed deity. Now where have I heard that one before?

She held her hands to her head, beginning to grow stressed. Flakes of snow began falling around her, dotting her pale skin. Her lack of control was due to an imperfection of her soul, causing her emotions to take higher priority than her own will when it came to her magic. Only those with the knowledge of souls and how to detect their form would ever know, and she wanted to keep it that way.

She regretted suggesting death as a first instinct earlier. Allie tended to be irrational in moments like these, which often worked out against her. Yet another stressor in the pile of her regrets.
She brought her knees to her chest, her wings tucked around her. The fairy was unsure of what to do, that was for sure. And she hated that. Her breathing was shallow and quick, a byproduct of her growing nerves.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Destructions sight instantlysnapped to the one now yelling, glaring at what she would perceive as being very disrespectful, about to go after him, a red mist on her hands as Creation grabbed her shoulder “Destruction, it is ok, they do not perceive death in the same way we do” she looked back at the door, muttering to herself “Insolent... fool” she said barely audible as she thought about what he said, she whipered something to herself, even Creation not hearing.

Creation looked at Isaac as he approached, not saying anything yet.

Eternity kept an eye on the cat, staying near her, but looking around.

Sky jumped back when she heard the yelling, her pelt fluffed out with her tail between her legs and her ears flat. She stood there, to scared to move. She didn't want to be there, she didn't want to meet the others, she didn't want to know them. She wished she was home. She wished she was with Star and Sol. Those two wouldn't allow something like this to happen. Her ears perked up again, rotating around. However, she didn't keep going. Instead, she tried to make herself shrink. To make herself not really noticeable. However, her pelt was still fluffed out.

The Alright Attorney

As Issac left the room, his eyes scanned around the lounge, looking for people to speak with. He noticed the pair of Destruction and Creation chatting, their third member giving that cat the walked in earlier some attention. The creature looked scared, he couldn't help but feel bad for it.

Similar to that, he saw the girl he snipped at earlier curled up on the couch. It seems like the stress of the situation was really getting to some people here. He noticed the Brother of Destruction was not here, seemingly working on discovering the location of his brother's first clue.

The young hero sighed, and approached the girl who rested on the couch, her wings seemingly shutting herself off from anything outside. "Umm hey there." He muttered out awkwardly. He wasn't very good at casual talk, considering there was so few people for him to actually talk to back home.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@The Alright Attorney

It took the fairy a few moments to respond, before she slowly turned to the voice that had spoken to her. Her eyes were flickering between a dim and bright glow, and tiny ice crystals were forming on the couch around her.
"Um - hi - uh -" she stammered. She'd never been good at conversation with the unfamiliar.
"S-Sorry if I seemed irrational earlier. It's - uh - a weird thing that I do sometimes, I guess. I c-can't really control myself when I'm stressed. S-so I'm sorry."

The Alright Attorney

Issac nodded at the girl's words. "Don't apologize, I understand. Everyone says and does things they regret when they're stressed. I snapped at you earlier, I'm sorry about that."

Issac stuck his hands in his pockets. He wanted to try and help calm her down. "Well. Lets try to start off on a better foot. I'm Issac. Its nice meeting you." He offered his kindest smile, before taking a seat just across from her. "Umm, I noticed you didn't come here alone? Thats good to see. Whose your friend?" He figured having her talk about something farmiliar might be helpful for her.

As the various members of the group spoke, or tried to get accustomed to their rooms, a bright light began to shine in the middle of the lounge, the door the Brother of Destruction entered from appearing once again. Sure enough, the man walked through, fixing his tie and giving a wam smile to those sitting in the lounge.

"Good evening everyone, glad to see you all are still here." He spoke to those in the lounge, before starting to clap his hands. The sound seemed to boom and echo through the entire building. "Could everyone please step out of your rooms? I have some interesting news to share." His words also seemed to have the same booming effect, making sure everyone heard him.

Last edited by a moderator:
A rift opened up in a white room with a door as a large, fluffy dragon with two pairs of wings flew in. She landed not-so gracefully inside, tumbling all over herself. She finally stopped spinning, but when she managed to get back on her feet, she saw the portal close shut immediately. She dove for it in a last ditch effort, but obviously didn't make it. Whimpering and whining about being taken to some random place, she looked about to see... White walls and a door. She was absolutely terrified, her eyes held a primal kind of fear and unknowing. She walked through the door, slightly trembling at this alien world. When she walked through, she seemed to be in another room that felt almost homely, but there was way too many people here. Who were they, where was she, and who was that disembodied voice she was hearing? Something about this place just rubbed her the wrong way. She slowly crawled up the wall to curl up in a corner of the ceiling, slightly terrified of what was going on.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eternity picked up the feline, stroking her fur as he tried to calm her down, sitting down on a couch and setting her in his lap, looking at the Brother of Destruction.

Creation had been listening to Issac and Allie, not eavesdropping, she had been approaching him, but before she spoke, she heard the voice and turned to look “I’m here”

Destruction looked up “Never went to my room”

DevVoid

After re-filling his flask, screwing the cap back on and putting it away, Dmitrii had a few gulps from the bottle of vodka himself before putting it onto the bar counter. He heard the voice of the Brother of Destruction again, greeting everyone and requesting them to exit the room. Shame that. Dmitrii had just gotten used to the cool temperature of his room. He shrugged, took one last swig from the bottle he took from the bar counter again before putting it back and walking out of his room. He looked to the Brother of Destruction, awaiting what he wanted to say.

Sky seemed to be calming down, until Brother Destruction spoke. Her ears rotated around, trying to pinpoint where the voice was coming from. However, she had no luck. She became confused and disoriented. Where was the voice? Why was it everywhere? Was she back in her realistic nightmare? If so, why couldn't she see? And why was there someone to help her? Unless Eternity wasn't really helping her but buying his time before he trapped her in the nightmare forever. Her pelt fluffed out again, her ears flattened, and she faced Eternity. "You are not going to trap me in this nightmare," she whispered, not to alert the other nightmare beasts.

Lykos growled softly as he headbutted the door to be released, to which Evelin promptly opened the door. She narrowed her eyes and sighed. She already felt like an outsider from the group. Though she was good with words, she wasn't really used to working in a large group like this. Nor did she know who the other leader if the group was. Nor did she feel like interrupting some of the others. Didn't want to seem rude. To be honest, she was glad Brother Destruction interrupted the conversations. She listened intently.

The Alright Attorney

The Brother nodded to everyone and let out a soft sigh. "Okay, now that most of us are here, I'll let everyone know some of the things I discovered. First off, is the nature of this world we are living in. To help you all understand, I'll try to explain how our multiverse works."

The Brother concentrated, and a what looked to be a hologram projection appeared in front of him. It was an image of a planets in space. "As you can see, this is what a regular solar system looks like in a majority of your universes. Planets floating in space, nearly impossible to reach each other unless you have the proper gear or power." He explained, staring down at the planets spinning slowly. "Well, the multiverse works in the same way." Suddenly, the solar system started to shrink down and down and down, until that entire universe was repersent by a glowimg sphere. It floated in what looked like it's own space, surrounded by other glowing orbs floating around. "Each universe in the multiverse is like a planet in it's solar system. If strong enough a being, you could travel between them. We allowed it. The door to eacb other's universes are always open."

Issac perked up a bit. "So you're saying we may be able to summon help?" He asked, excited at the idea. The Brother sighed and shook his head. "I'm sorry, but no. You see their is one exception to this traveling between multiverses idea. You see, when we are in the process of creating a universe, my brother and I would lock it off from any intruders, not wanting anyone to break in and interfere as its being made. This universe we're in is in that locked state, and he intends to keep it like that." The projection showing the multiverse changed, another glowing orb showing up that seemed to have some barrier around it. Any light that left one multiverse would simple bounce off the barrier and return to the universe it was from. "No one gets in, no one gets out. He doesn't want anyone to interfere with his game."

The fluffy dragon heard what the man had to say. By the way he talked, he sounded like a literal god. She quietly crawled away from the corner and took a good look at everybody before cautiously crawling up to the God of Destruction. She then asked with a deeply concerned tone, her draconic accent very strong as it rolled the R's. "With all due respect, what are you doing here? It seems your brother may be a problem, based on the way he is acting. If I am correct and he is the 'big bad' we gotta face then.... Why do you need us? Did he strip you of your powers or something?" Her orb and fur-like scales glistened in a multitude of colors from the light hitting her scales while her eyes conveyed worry.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Creation walked up to the hologram, looking it over “and is there a way to get out? We could find a way to break the barrier or just keep a hole open for us”

Destruction walked up as well “and what is this barrier made of? Something like meta matter, or just a fold in existence?”

Eternity countined to pet the cat, having the ability to pay attention to big conversations, he looked down at the cat “There is no nightmare, no I’m afraid this is worse, now please realize we can’t have anyone freaking out”

Sky listened to Eternity then flicked her ears. Was he really on her side? Nightmare Beasts tended to lie about being Nightmare Beasts. But then again, they never said it was worse than a nightmare. She then flattened her fur the best she could and sighed before laying her head down. "Sorry, loud noises frighten me easily and noises that come from everywhere disorient me and reminds me of my realistic nightmare." She nestled closer to her new friend and purred. "What's going on, anyway?" She asked quietly, not to bother anyone else.

The Alright Attorney

The Brother sighed and made his hologram zoom in on the pocket world they now lived in. "I don't really know what the barrier is made of to be honest. Back when we worked as a team, my brother would make it, and when the universe was ready to be released into the wider multiverse, I destoyed it. But having lost most of my powers, it'll be impossible for me to do." He explained.

"We can't do anything about that right now, so lets just focus on what we do know. I've found the location of the first clue." A map of the planet appeared in the hologram. "As you can see we sit here, the middle of the planet." The Brother explained, pointing towards the middle of the map, where a large building could be seen. "Thats our HQ. This very lounge. And our first clue isn't very far away." He pointed towards a city that was fairly close to their base. "That is Treios City. Where Superheroes and Supervillians in flashly clothes and with fantastical powers thrive. The first clue lies there. Where it is in the city, I'm still figuring out."