• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Multiversal Clash - A Crossover RP

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Well, what the hell are we waiting for then? " Dmitrii asked, shrugging. He walked to the exit door, past the others and the brother of destruction. " I've dealt with these types of people before. The Superheroes will join us if we convince them that we will go against the supervillains, and they will help us find that clue as long as we help them, simple as that. " Dmitrii said, gripping the handle of the exit door. He opened it, looking what was awaiting him and the group outside.

"It is not like the villians would do much more then what they do now anyways. It seems to me that this place is basically a place where Brother of Creation can see all of us fight. If we do end up making a few enemies, it would just mean that we are a step or two closer to home. I for one hate that I was trust from one war to the next. Sometimes life does not give you a choice and you have to act. I learned the hard way it is eat or be eatten. If you are not the biggest threat around, then you need to learn how to defend yourself or be able to run as fast as you can away." Sarah pushed off the wall, and walked up to the double winged dragon. She had her small dragon on her shoulder nestled into her dark purple hair. Umbre was by her side. The fully black lion walked with purpose beside of the witch.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
The first thing the group saw when opening the door to leave...Was a fairly normal landscape. Trees, a small riverbed, even some birds singing. In the distance the same city the Brother of Destruction mentioned earlier could be seen.

The Brother of Destruction sighed. "I wouldn't recommend piting any of the heroes and villians against each other. The heroes and villians in that city are mere back drops to my Brother. Set pieces to liven up the world. Its more than likely they'll be one person that works for my brother that holds the clue. He or she is who you'll have to keep an eye out for."

Shade looked at the beautiful sight past Dmitri. She felt a little more at ease, seeing that this world wasn't too much different like her universe, which was a hodge-podge of a bunch of different universes slapped into one world. She looked up at Destruction again and asked him a question regarding this individual they were meant to find. "Any clues as to who this person is? Possible job description of what they may do, like leadership or menial tasks? And I'm assuming that we need information from them, so no killing them. Unless they have an item we need."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Creation stepped out and looked around, before setting his sights on the city, waving her hand, a green mist sprouted from it, it solidifing into a map, not complete, but withe the details she could see.

Destruction walked out, while she waited, she picked up a leaf, letting her energy flow over it, the leaf vanishing.

Eternity simply enjoyed the view, carrying the feline with him.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Dmitrii stepped outside, looking around. He didn't exactly like this scenery. It wasn't much of a personal preference, seeing a lush forest rather than the usual wasteland that he saw his universe as. He shrugged and ascended into the air, flames emitting from the bottom of his feet. " Meet you all there. " He simply spoke, before flying off into the air, above the trees to make a clear direct path to the town, and flying off.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Creation looked at Destruction "You want to make a path?" Destruction looked back at him "and I clear the way?" He nodded. Destruction smiled as she walked forward and spread her energy to the ground, clearing debris and a some soil ahead of them to make way for the gravel path creation began to make ahead of them, making a nice little bridge when they got to the trees, making slight turns around trees when they could , getting rid of very few trees. Eternity followed a distance behind, not licking what they were doing, but having very little reason to stop them, and respecting them.

Sky didn't mind being held by Eternity at all. Though she didn't have a small picture of the world around her, which made her slightly uncomfortable. But Eternity said he'll protect her, and she trusted that promise. Then she heard the noises from the two deities creating and destroying. She tensed a bit as she felt Eternity walk. "What's going on?" She whispered to Eternity. She trusted that he would tell her what exactly was was going on around her because she couldn't see.

Evelin and Lykos walked through the portal, not liking the idea of Silverhawk being destroyed and she hated not being there. However, this was the only way she was going to save her second home. She watched Creation and Destruction make a path together, winding around the trees, she followed in suppressed wonder. While it filled her insides like a warm apple pie, her outside was a stoic crust, not visibly showing her wonder.