• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Multiversal adventure

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I looked back at the sheet, and would you mind slimming down on that list a bit?

and as for the destruction energy thing, do you have an story for those gloves? Or can I make its origins? It would still have the same power. Also, quick question, this tired him out, yes?

Well story of those gloves already exist so I may send it here if you want and if you will want to, we may discuss here or in private about changes of Backstory for those gloves.

My english is probably too weak :'| what you mean by slimming down?

And.. Doesn't every ability is tiring for people that use them a bit?

Name: Afores
Species: Carbuncle (Fae)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Appearance: Afores has a red gem in the middle of her forehead, marking her as a Carbuncle. Her fur is a white color and her body is very vulpine. She has extremely long ears that slowly fade into a purplish color as the fur gets closer to the tips. She has crystalline antlers that are red. On her chest she has three green crystals placed in "v" shape. Her paws are shaped more like a bird's feet than a paw, the talons on the right red and the talons on the left green. Her back paws are more like a foxes. Her tail has the same gradient as her ears. She has heterochromia, her right eye red and her left eye green. Afores always has a mischievous grin on her face.
Personality: Mischievous and curious, Afores is a typical (mostly) harmless fae creature. She tends to prank unsuspecting travelers and enjoys "playing with mortals". She tends not to care about humans being around, and actually enjoys them, dispite her pranks. She honestly thinks they enjoy it as well. She said it herself once, and as a fae, she cannot lie even if she wanted to.
Powers: Afores can teleport short distances, can use telekinesis on smaller objects, can throw her voice (basically make it to where it sounds like she is somewhere where she isn't.), and is stronger at night, full moon is when she's strongest. These are basic fae abilities though.

Her own personal abilities are a bit more dangerous. She has mastery over fire. Her right side deals with normal fire, while her left side deals with flames of rejuvenation. The flames of rejuvenation are for healing and aren't hot in the normal sense. They're warm, but not uncomfortably hot. The flame is green and causes no harm to anything around her. The right fire is just like normal, only there is an added side effect of it stinging forever if Afores feels like it.
Home Universe: Um, I just made her up on the spot so I don't really have a universe for her. Just she comes from a Fae Mound somewhere similar to our earth only the mythological creatures are true...

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Harmony is the fundamental in charge of making sure there is order in the multiverse, peace that the world will overturn everyday.

Essence:In it’s purest form, Harmony essence it will promote a sense of unity in living beings around it, and convert matter it touches into a more uniform form

Chaos is the fundamental in charge of making sure things are not there are changes in the multiverse, spontaneous and quick. What fun is something when you can predict its every turn?

Essence:In it’s purest form, Chaos essence promotes a sense of spontaneous behavior and the spark of fun

I was going to post the whole list at once, but I think I’ll just post them as I.m type them.

@ThePlayfulFox accepted

Last edited:
Very real looking, but not corporal.

The fae cannot lie, ever. They can tell half-truths though. And they can push a false narrative if they word it correctly

The fae can use one's "true name" to bend someone to thier will, so never tell them. This is linked to someone's soul, not the full psychical name. It is very rare when this happens, unless you're smart enough to figure the soul name out but stupid enough to give it to a potentially malicious spirit.

The fae can be controlled by their true name. However it is rare when they give it out. Fae can control other fae as well.

When a fae makes a deal, they are bound to it, especially when they do it thrice. Three is magic, ya'll.

Every fae is bound to a fairy queen. To disrespect, disobey, or anything against her, is to receive the worst of punishments.

Iron is pure poison. Touch it, inhale particles of it, or get scraped by it is dangerous and can lead to death.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head...

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Here she is! If you need me to add the details of her breath style let me know because I have to look for them since I invented some

Name: Akane Ino
Species: Human
Alignment: Lawful Good
Appearance:Akane has dark red straight hair that goes down to her shoulders. She colms her bangs backwards, revealing her forehead, which she thinks looks cute. Her eyes are dark brown and are pretty big, or at least they look big.
Akane wears a kimono that is black on the upper part and red on the lower part. It is divided by a big red ribbon with black outlines. The kimono goes halfway down her thighs, so she wears pitch black stockings. For shoes she wears Zori sandals with red leg warmers that go up to her knees.
Marking : Akane has a red flames that go up from her right shoulder and up to her right eye.
Personality: Akane is a very energetic girl. She loves to be outside, where she has space to run around and be loud. She is very cheerful and friendly. Although she behaves really immature, when it comes to serious situations she concentrates on the subject. She is a follower, meaning she does not like to take the lead.
Powers: Hot breath. Akane is able to increase her body temperature with her breath. Really useful in cold weather, not so much in summer.
Breath Style: Breath of Flames
Home Universe: Demon Slayer

Last edited:
Um, quick rundown.
Lawful Good, Neuteral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, and Chaotic Evil.
Lawful means they'll follow the rules.
Chaotic means they do whatever they want.
Characters are not defined by thier alignment, and can act against it, but it is a very good guide. After all, I doubt any Lawful Good characters would make a Chaotic Evil choice.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Eli Kovich
Species: Human
Alignment: CN
Appearance: Eli is around 5'8, he has dark blond hair. His left eye if brown, his right eye grey, a scar running over it from over his eye to under his eye, actually running along his eye. In appearance, he looks around 16-20
Personality: Eli is down to business, not liking to waste time, hes paranoid, always doubting everyone's intentions.
Powers: Eli is a master swordsman with a variety of weapons. He is a scientist with a great deal of intelligence. Eli is a master of magic, able to figure out and use magic in a very short time, though he has no means to generate magic in and of himself, needing to find other sources to provide it for him.
Home Universe: Eli's original universe is a basic earth, however he was torn away from that home, thrown into a version of equestria.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Lilian Donavan
Species: Enchanted Human
Alignment: N
Appearance: She is about 5' 7", has black hair and blue eyes, her hair reaches just under her shoulders
Personality: Lilian wants to be helpful, especially because the person wearing her necklace is keeping her from being trapped
Powers: She lives within a necklace she was enchanted into, also capable of storing objects in the amulet. Whenever she gets hurt. she can retreat back into the necklace, where she heals at an accelerated rate, and when she dies, her body is returned automatically to be restored, the only way to kill her is to break the jewel in her amulet, with in itself is very durable, at witch point everything inside the necklace would be ejected, more than likely killing her. Other than that, just an average human.
Home Universe: A world much like the real one, but with things like magic and superpowers.

Ill try to get the thread up soon

Last edited: