• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Multiversal adventure

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
In times of need, heroes are called, across the multiverse it has been repeated since time immemorable, they rise and fall, liberate and doom. Now is the time for the story of heroes to once again begin.

This is going to take place in a multiverse I have been creating for many years, while I am going to try and make sure every character fits in the laws(of physics) of the multiverse, I am going to try and be as cooperative as possible in letting characters in. Since this RP takes place in a multiverse, pretty much every character that is not OP has a good chance to get in.

Rules:
1: No autoing
2: Respect other RPers
3: Romance is allowed, but nothing more than a kiss
4: If I say your character is to OP, it’s to OP
5: Villains are allowed, but they will not be the main focus of the RP, and you should ask permission before they show up.
6: If I get out of line, don’t be afraid to tell me to knock it off.

Name:
Alignment:
Personality:
Powers:
Home Universe: (please add description of universe)
(Thanks to @ThePlayfulFox for the bio)
and if someone wants to play a main villain, I am open to that.

@comic @Clite of Dragonbow @JadeStar

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
I know some information isn't necessary, but I just copied and pasted her original character sheet :)
Name: Akane Ito
Personality: Akane is a very energetic girl. She loves to be outside, where she has space to run around and be loud. She is very cheerful and friendly. Although she behaves really immature, when it comes to serious situations she concentrates on the subject. She is a follower, meaning she does not like to take the lead.
Appearance: Akane has dark red straight hair that goes down to her shoulders. She colms her bangs backwards, revealing her forehead, which she thinks looks cute. Her eyes are dark brown and are pretty big, or at least they look big.
Akane wears a kimono that is black on the upper part and red on the lower part. It is divided by a big red ribbon with black outlines. The kimono goes halfway down her thighs, so she wears pitch black stockings. For shoes she wears Zori sandals with red leg warmers that go up to her knees.
Marking (Optional): Akane has a red flames that go up from her right shoulder and up to her right eye.
Bird: A red hummingbird (I hope this is okay)
Weapon: Katana with a black handle.
Blade Color: CRIMSON
Special Ability (optional): Hot breath. Akane is able to increase her body temperature with her breath. Really useful in cold weather, not so much in summer.
Breath Style: Breath of Flames (Haven't seen enough to make my own.)
Techniques: Canon techniques will be assumed.
Other: Spider phobia
Backstory: Akane lived alone with her mother in a nice town. Before her father died, her marriage had been arranged with a wealthy family. When she was fourteen, her fiance was eaten in front of her by a demon. The demon went after Akane next, which she accidentally killed. Word spread that Akane had killed the demon to avenge her fiance, but the truth is she didn't love him and the demon had accidentally ran into a sword she randomly picked up. She was sent away to train and become a demon slayer, which was better then being married of to the next wealthy family in town.

Name: Erdara
Species: Dreanei
Appearance: Erdara has light purple skin and light blue hair. Her hair is mostly down, some of it braided into the back, some silver chains hang loosely from her hair as it goes back, tied in with the two braids. She also has horns, shaped like a ram. Her eyes a pupilless and glow blue. Her ears have a point to them. Behind her ears, two thin tentacle-like things fall onto her shoulders (four in total). Although she is bipedal, she has the legs of a goat. She has a long tail, it almost reaching her hooves. Her tail has an ornament that stops halfway down her tail. A quarter way down her tail, there is a purple crystal with two loose chains going up and down her tail on both sides. She uses a shield and a single-handed sword, it being titan-forged.
Personality: Erdara is a focused individual that does whatever the Light wills her to do. She hates it when people dismiss the Light as nothing more than power paladins and priests use when in actuality it's a lifestyle.
Alignment: Lawful Good
Powers: As a follower of the Light, Erdara has basic control over it, using it to heal herself, allies, create some shields that has her take damage, but then it retaliates, and she can use it against enemies. She has on special shield that allows her to not take any damage though. It comes at the cost of her not being able to fight while in the shield. Final natural ability is the "Gift of the Narru". It's an ability her people are taught and heal allies. They cannot heal themselves with it.

She has an item called a Hearthstone. It's a rock that allows someone to teleport to a specific location, what the person decied where "home" is. In the RP, I'll reset the hearth spot to where she was teleported to at the start of the RP. If we're doing the teleportation method. It takes thirty minutes for the Hearthstone to recharge.
Other: Her blood is blue. Her clothes will be discribed in RP. She might use the Draenei language.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Would you do me a favor and tell me what power he draws on? The power is fine enough, I’d just like to know.

And sorry, the cosmic soap actually violates some off the rules of the multiverse, you see, there is actual space between universes, so slipping between them in such a manner just does not make sense.

however, the storage thing is a little more plausible, can you tell me where he received it?

Psymallard

Previously mallard
The power he draws on for physicals is his own altered biology, but the duck transformation uses some magical energy. He can get physically tired if he switches too many times in too shirt a timeframe.

The Cosmic Soap also can do interstellar teleportation in the same way, so it shares the day-long cooldown. Also the storage thing (I just realized that I didn't mention it uses the Cosmic Soap) is a physical room on Mallard's earth that a device "programs" the Cosmic Soap to slip items through. To get money for stuff he either travels to other universes or other times and sells stuff he gets.

I make Nullus as a main Villain if he will be accepted.
Name: Nullus
Species: Demigod
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, currently tends toward Neutral Evil.
Appearance: Nullus looks like a young adult man with short black hair and Royal outfit made from a unindentified black material. His pupils change colour after every 0.5 second, making them look as they have all colours of the world. His eyes sometimes have colours unknown to other worlds.
Personality: Nullus isn't the nicest person there is, but he isn't mean either. He hated mortalkind for all those sins they commited against the one who gave him his live and as such he wanted to destroy them a few times. Serenity, his companion in a gray world of Limbo, demigoddess and lover managed to stop him every time and calm his anger. However as his task was to watch over limbo, Serenity had more important task as she had to witness lifes of all people, their hopes, dreams, sins and fears every single time after they die. We can say she 'died' due to overworking and Nullus in his grieve blamed all life. He lost hope to get serenity back, becouse Demigod after death cease to exist completely from the world.
Powers: Space and Time manipulation to a certain degree. No mortal weapon is capable of hurting nor killing him. His phisical combabilities are also a bit better than those of humans and posses ability to create around 100 demons a day as his soldiers.
Home Universe: Limbo, First circle of hell which was the place were people went before the day of God's sacrifice for humans. Empty, dark world which currently have only one person living in it.

And also a bio of a good guy
Name: Shun Saikuro
Species: Human/Soul Reaper
Alignment: lawful good
Appearance: He is 5'11 feets tall, with a bit spiky lightblonde almost silver hair that is purple on its ends. He has emerald eyes, beauty mark under his left eye. He usually wears an 'easy-to-move' clothes as he prefers a fast style of combat which takes benefits from his acrobatic skills.
Personality: Shun has been thought to be a gentelman and is a rather kind person. However it doesn't mean he is nice during fights, as he is really merciless and have a great strategic mind. The only family that has left for him is his younger sister that he loves with similar to parental love, as he knows that his sister don't remember their parents. He is afraid to lose her too and will be alone or that he may die and leave her alone. Although he is kind, he don't really have a real friends due to a fact that he just couldn't find a good people that would want to stay and be his friends. So he has no friends, but there are people that like him. As he overworks himself with some part-time jobs and helping his sister in her own schoolwork make him not to focus on his and so he ended in 'Service 4'.
Powers:
Peak human phisical abilities, trained in martial arts, great acrobat, have an inhuman reaction time.
Soul wield- a black glove on his left hand and white glove on the right. Anything he touches with them on his will becomes a powerfull lethal weapon embraced in destruction energy. Although he can't make as his weapon something that he can't 'wield'.
Soul mark- two marks that resemble roses, black on left palm of his hand and white on his right palm.
Husk bond- Anti-matter husk. Husk resembled an angel with two faces, man and woman. Left wing is black and right is white. It wears robes with blood red and Shun decided to call it Hakai.
Home Universe: Soul Reaper Academy verse, where creatures called husks spread havoc and Humans capable of using soul wields are fighting against as Soul Reapers.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Peter Petrelli
Species: Powered Human
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Appearance: 6'8", short black hair and green eyes that look like they have small galaxies in them. He has a tattoo of a snake with its head on the back of his neck and it runs the whole way down his spine. He also has a scar down his face from before he gained his regeneration. He is quite slim but still moderately muscular. He wears a long black coat with grey trousers and a white shirt. He also wears black boots and gloves and a helmet similar to the Jason Todd Red Hood but black.
Personality: Peter is a generally good guy, he has lived for a long time and has seen some bad sides of humanity in his universe. This has resulted in him having a bit of a temper and being a bit violent. But his is still caring and kind towards those he thinks deserve his kindness. He rarely takes his helmet off and even then it's only for someone who he trusts completely. He has a fear of being the villain and being feared.
Powers: Emphatic Power Mimicry (Peter's DNA automatically re-sequences itself to mimic the abilities of those around him.)
Some of the powers he has already gained in his universe include (invisibility, telekinesis, space-time manipulation, rapid cellular regeneration, superhuman strength, intangibility, telepathy and pyrokinesis)
Home Universe: Universe H1-05 (A universe that is pretty similar to our own except superpowered individuals exist and are common place but still rare, every eclipse new people have their super gene activated. There is a police force that work to capture, catalogue and release the supers)

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I make Nullus as a main Villain if he will be accepted.
Name: Nullus
Species: Demigod
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, currently tends toward Neutral Evil.
Appearance: Nullus looks like a young adult man with short black hair and Royal outfit made from a unindentified black material. His pupils change colour after every 0.5 second, making them look as they have all colours of the world. His eyes sometimes have colours unknown to other worlds.
Personality: Nullus isn't the nicest person there is, but he isn't mean either. He hated mortalkind for all those sins they commited against the one who gave him his live and as such he wanted to destroy them a few times. Serenity, his companion in a gray world of Limbo, demigoddess and lover managed to stop him every time and calm his anger. However as his task was to watch over limbo, Serenity had more important task as she had to witness lifes of all people, their hopes, dreams, sins and fears every single time after they die. We can say she 'died' due to overworking and Nullus in his grieve blamed all life. He lost hope to get serenity back, becouse Demigod after death cease to exist completely from the world.
Powers: Space and Time manipulation to a certain degree. No mortal weapon is capable of hurting nor killing him. His phisical combabilities are also a bit better than those of humans and posses ability to create around 10 demons a day as his soldiers.
Home Universe: Limbo, First circle of hell which was the place were people went before the day of God's sacrifice for humans. Empty, dark world which currently have only one person living in it.
Something I forgot to mention is that I have god figures in charge of the multiverse already, although having these gods are fine, there are other such beings, I just wanted you all to know, if you want me to post a list of them, I can try to do that soon.

Name: Peter Petrelli
Species: Powered Human
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Appearance: 6'8", short black hair and green eyes that look like they have small galaxies in them. He has a tattoo of a snake with its head on the back of his neck and it runs the whole way down his spine. He also has a scar down his face from before he gained his regeneration. He is quite slim but still moderately muscular. He wears a long black coat with grey trousers and a white shirt. He also wears black boots and gloves and a helmet similar to the Jason Todd Red Hood but black.
Personality: Peter is a generally good guy, he has lived for a long time and has seen some bad sides of humanity in his universe. This has resulted in him having a bit of a temper and being a bit violent. But his is still caring and kind towards those he thinks deserve his kindness. He rarely takes his helmet off and even then it's only for someone who he trusts completely. He has a fear of being the villain and being feared.
Powers: Emphatic Power Mimicry (Peter's DNA automatically re-sequences itself to mimic the abilities of those around him.)
Some of the powers he has already gained in his universe include (invisibility, telekinesis, space-time manipulation, rapid cellular regeneration, flight, superhuman strength, intangibility, electrokinesis, precognition, telepathy, pyrokinesis and super speed)
Home Universe: Universe H1-05 (A universe that is pretty similar to our own except superpowered individuals exist and are common place but still rare, every eclipse new people have their super gene activated. There is a police force that work to capture, catalogue and release the supers)
I trust he does not have all these powers at once?

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Something I forgot to mention is that I have god figures in charge of the multiverse already, although having these gods are fine, there are other such beings, I just wanted you all to know, if you want me to post a list of them, I can try to do that soon.

lol, oh no, Peter Petrelli most certainly does have all these abilities at once. i've watched Heroes in its entirety, and Petrelli, given the right circumstances, can become an extremely broken character,

So should I change Nullus not to be a demigod or can he stay this way? I mean, I can make him a demon or something. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing this list. ^^

I also want to say sorry to a moderator, as I made a post that I agree with them was a spam out of sudden.. I just forgot myself and thought I don't need to change that due as someone once told me that posts in discussion aren't considered spam as long as they are on topic to rp... But I know now that spam is a spam and I won't do this again. Once again sorry :c

Can Nullus and Shun be accepted?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Yeah, I’m going to say you need to nerf that a little @Shadow_Pup

@Clite of Dragonbow No, being a demigod is fine, just know that she’s in charge of that universe, but not the multiverse

and I missed that second bio from you! Could you tell me what this destruction energy is like?(Mostly since there is a form of it in the multiverse already, and I want to know what you mean when you say it)

I probably won’t be able to get on this weekend, but I’ll try to get that list out

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@comic damn I've been found out, my character is completely my own

Well the thing I took him from originally he does have all his powers at once but I was considering making some passive (like Regen and Strength) that are always active and others that he consciously activates (like all the others).

Yeah, I’m going to say you need to nerf that a little @Shadow_Pup

@Clite of Dragonbow No, being a demigod is fine, just know that she’s in charge of that universe, but not the multiverse

and I missed that second bio from you! Could you tell me what this destruction energy is like?(Mostly since there is a form of it in the multiverse already, and I want to know what you mean when you say it)

I probably won’t be able to get on this weekend, but I’ll try to get that list out

Okay

First thing first, Nullus is a guy :p

Basiclly he makes things he touches a 'powerful leathal weapons' thebdestructive energy I was thinking about isn't like Beerus' hakai that shatter anything that touches, but its covered with anti-matter of sorts, it can pierce the defences and go through the victim or if you prefer to call them opponents.
Hope this is a good explanation. If not, then I will explain in more details.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
@comic damn I've been found out, my character is completely my own

Well the thing I took him from originally he does have all his powers at once but I was considering making some passive (like Regen and Strength) that are always active and others that he consciously activates (like all the others).
Sorry, I don’t understand what your aging exactly

Okay

First thing first, Nullus is a guy :p

Basiclly he makes things he touches a 'powerful leathal weapons' thebdestructive energy I was thinking about isn't like Beerus' hakai that shatter anything that touches, but its covered with anti-matter of sorts, it can pierce the defences and go through the victim or if you prefer to call them opponents.
Hope this is a good explanation. If not, then I will explain in more details.
First, I was referring to the goddess
If you could, I think I get it, but I want to be sure

Oh sorry, didn't noticebto who you refere xd

Well, his power is basicly like lets say he have a small rock and another person had also a small rock, if someone threw this rock through a wall, it could make a crack at best. Shun's throw can make a rock go through a wall, fire and thunder and go through a target and its defense.
He can also just throw a rock and make a giant hole, but it wont get through. As with a bigger amount of energy it last for a shorter amount of time.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Basically his I put his power mimicry on there to show how he got his powers, I probably wont have him gain anymore powers. Then I was saying his Regeneration and Super Strength he will have all the time while every other power in that lost are powers he has to consciously use.