• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 'Mon Academy!

The mysterious Pokémon emitted an infantile cry at the Dragonite that came out of his Poké Ball, as the Pokémon said to him in the Pokémon language, "Can't you just leave me alone already? I'll give you a little nice something if you do..."

The Dragonite replied while gathering in a surge of electrical energy, "Sorry buddy, Trainer's orders are orders. I can't have you running away from your much needed checkup and treatment after what happened last time." The Dragonite swiftly launched a weakened wave of energy at the Pokémon, as he grunted from the sharp pain that suddenly came from all areas of his body! He fell over on his back, as he angrily said to the Dragonite, "Augh... you would use that dirty move! Fine, I suppose I'll have to fight you then!"

The Dragonite towered over the Pokémon with an intimidating size, as the Pokémon grunted out, "I'm n- not giving u- up j- ju- just because of a little p- para- paralysis! You'll s- see..."

The Dragonite chuckled and saw the Pokémon struggling to stand back up, as he replied with derision, "Aww, what's this? Little baby's having a hard time getting back on his feet? Does the baby need a bottle or a little nap now?" The Pokémon glared at the Dragonite with his now dark blue eyes, as he swiftly stood up after gathering enough energy to break free from his paralysis.

The Pokémon retorted in a roaring, petulant voice while snapping his fingers, "SHUT THAT LITTLE MOUTH OF YOUR'S! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I'VE BEATEN UP OTHERS THAT ARE TRIPLE MY SIZE! SILENCE YOUR SLANDEROUS FILTH BEFORE YOU LOSE TO SOME ROUGHHOUSE!"

The Dragonite heartily laughed at the Pokémon, as he replied in a modest tone, "Come on little baby... you can't take a little joke that's getting the better of you already? Man, now I think I know why that Audino from way back told me about that other thing about what you did in the past." The Pokémon uttered out a menacing scream at the Dragonite, as three pale pink balls of mysterious, malevolent energy briefly around himself! The Pokémon rose his left hand, as the balls started to rise above himself and orbit around in a small, elliptical ring that gave off an intense heating gradient to the Pokémon within close proximity.

The Dragonite sighed, as he replied while his eyes darted over towards his left side, "Oh boy... this again? Well, somebody's sure had a bad day today..." The Dragonite saw the ring of orbiting balls encircling above the Pokémon at a gradually faster velocity, as his left wing quietly fluttered to his trainer vaguely nodding at him.

"It was my fault though, I should have realised that I used too many Dances and I should have stopped the fight before either of them got seriously hurt. This isn't one of the risks of a normal battle, this only happens when idiots don't pay enough attention." Cassie groaned, slamming her head against her knee. She turned to regard the Nurse and shook her head. "No, my pokemon will be fine. They weren't badly hurt." She took her bag off of her and pulled out her incubating egg, it wiggled slightly as if knowing there were people watching. It was going to hatch soon, it was getting closer every minute but it wasn't ready just yet. Cassie smiled and brushed her hand over the glass, she couldn't wait to see the fourth member of her team.

The Wigglytuff's ears perked up to the sound of some arguing that went on outside the Nurse's office, as she said to the Nurse, "Wiggly... Wigglytuff?"

The Nurse's arms shook, as she replied with concern, "Well, I think it would be a good idea to see what's going on outside... I really hope it's not some Pokémon fighting or something." The Wigglytuff nodded at the Nurse, as she steadily made her way towards the entryway. Her arms crossed when she saw the Dragonite and the mysterious Pokémon quarreling about, as she said to them in Pokémon Speak, "Well hello you two, so what's going on here? You're making quite the ruckus you know... there's a little baby that's trying to sleep you know!"

The Dragonite replied while the Pokémon quickly hid behind his legs, "Things haven't been going well for the strange Axew, he's been wild and he doesn't even want to step one foot in that office. I just can't see why he doesn't want to go in there."

The Wigglytuff went behind the Dragonite and firmly grabbed the Axew with her stubby arms, as she said to the Dragonite while chuckling, "He's not the only one that's fussy, the baby's a lot worse if you ask me."

She turned her big eyes towards the Axew, as she said to him while patting his head, "Now, I'm assuming that there's something that needs to be looked at since that trainer of your's over there took you. After all, it's totally better than being sick right?" The Axew blankly stared at the Wigglytuff while crossing his arms, as he was completely speechless towards her gentle tone. His anger seemed to cease now, though he still kept a careful sighting on the Nurse that was with the other trainers.

The Nurse turned her attention to the girl that spoke with her, as she replied, "Well, this brings up a nice major point now that I think about it... I just wonder why people battle with their Pokémon. It's literally like putting gladiators in an arena in the times of ancient Rome and watching them fight to the death as one walks out with lost limbs while the other is six feet under the next day." She glanced over at the egg that jiggled about, as she smiled and said to the egg, "Well little egg, I suppose that you'll get to see the world soon. Take your time, you don't want to be so hard now.

Finlay seemed to have a blank face and stared at the resting Buneary in his arms. Rory's breathing started to become more natural and went back to normal, which lead to him quietly snoring. Finlay stood up and left, carrying Rory without consulting with Cassie and the Nurse. "It seemed the Nurse done what she could and it was just letting Rory rest, that was needed. He just wanted to be by himself. He made his way back to his room and placed Rory in his bed and tucked him in.

Finlay then sent out Iggy from her Pokeball. A Charmeleon came out of the Pokeball and had a smile no her face, after seeing her trainer. "Char!" She cheered. "Hey, Iggy. I need you to look over Rory for a couple of minutes, I'm going to walk around for a bit," Finlay explained. Iggy nodded confirming her mission. Finlay then walked out of the room and went down the elevator and went outside. He had his head down and his hands in his pockets the entire way. He stumbled upon a field that was still on campus and he sat down on a bench as he stayed alone with his thoughts.

Finlay sighed before murmuring to himself. "Jeez, the first day and I've already got a Pokemon severely injured. I'm not going to survive very long at this rate," Finlay said to himself.

While her Polémon explored, Katie decided to pick out her swimsuit. After all, she was still allowed to swim before the party. While Echo guarded the door with her eyes, Autumn was crawling over dressers and tables, Flint curling up on her bed, and Lyon sitting by the window. Katie opened her dresser, rummaging through for a swimsuit. She eventually pulled out a black two-piece suit that strapped beautifully. The top had straps in the back to hold it in place, and a strap was tied around the back of the neck to keep it up. The bottom piece had short straps on either side. Instead of the fabric on the hips, it was, you guessed it, straps. Katie smiled, heading to the bathroom. Swiftly, she undressed and pulled the pretty swimsuit on, which complimented her and her body greatly. Her flat stomach and toned abs were visible from working out, and she was quite tan. She looked stunning, and she removed her ribbon and ponytail, letting her hair fall. Instead of wearing her hair down, she took the time to tie it into two French braids.

When she stepped out of the bathroom holding a towel, she decided to head down to the pool. She kept a few pairs of showed under her dresser, and grabbing a pair of flip flops, she slipped them on her small feet. Katie had all her Pokémon return, and she decided to leave them in the safety of her room. So, with towel and flip flops, Katie exited her room. She was going to go to the elevator, but somebody just stepped in and Katie knew that the elevator was oddly long. So, she took the stairwell. Beginning the steps, Katie kept a hand on the railing. About halfway through, she saw Zen going up quickly. Smiling prettily, Katie said, “You're energetic. I'm heading to the pool already. There's a few people there, too. Maybe I'll see you there?” And with that, she continued down. Shortly ending the stairs, Katie went outside and to the back of the school, where a large pool with Pokéball floaties was. About four people were in the pool, all males. Katie found a chair to set her towel on as the boys looked at her.

Noticing a tall diving board, Katie walked over to it and stepped on. With good posture, she made a well-angled dive into the sun-warmed water. It felt heavenly on her sore back from weights, as she relaxed and swam to a corner. One of the boys swam over to her, too, and they began small talk. One by one, each boy had become good friends with her as they chatted about their hobbies and Pokémon. Katie's inner self smiled at her progress. She had plenty of friends in Alola, but none were like the people of Lumiose.

(OOC: Sorry. I was not notified about these new posts, and I DON'T KNOW WHY... *eyeballs Pokecharms*)

BIC: As Zen raced hurriedly up the stairs, he spotted Katie, who had stopped to tell him something. He stopped to listen to her, nearly falling over. "Oh, yeah! Alright, I'll be there in a few!" He said excitedly to her, not noticing her swimsuit. He then starts walking up the stairs, and towards his dorm. He has to save all that energy for the swimming. Once he reached his dorm room, he was surprised to see Ryu and Winter waiting by the door. "What the- how did- when did-... how-..." Zen stuttered, astonished as to how they made it there before he did. Ryu shrugged, while Winter wondered how they did get there first, because frankly it just kinda happened.

Shaking off that thought, they continued into the dorm. Ryu ran over to the couch and jumped onto it, while Winter walked over and jumped onto the couch, sitting next to Ryu, as he turned on the TV. Zen, on the other hand, had walked into his bedroom, which he was sharing with Katie. He opened his bag, and pulled out his swimsuit. It consisted of trunks with the color scheme of a tropical/beach-side sunset, and a white swim shirt. He headed into the restroom to switch out of his casual clothes, and into his swim clothes. Upon entering the restroom, a flashback of the time when he accidentally walked in on Katie occurred, causing him to turn a cherry red. After a few minutes, Zen emerged from the restroom, now in his swimsuit. He walked out into the lounge to where the others could see him. "Alright, you two. Who's ready to go swimming?!" Zen asked them excitedly.

Neither of them responded...

Ryu just looked back at the TV, laying back onto the couch. Winter decided to give an answer by giving Zen a shake of her head, telling him no. "Really? Neither of you want to go swimming?" Zen asked them, curious as to why. "I mean, I can understand you not wanting to go, Winter, but you too, Ryu?" He asked Ryu, sounding a bit upset. Ryu simply shrugged, as he then turned his attention back to the TV. Then, a grin crossed Zen's face. "Alright then. I guess you two will miss out on the pool party." He told them, putting emphasis on "pool party." Neither Winter, nor Ryu responded. Zen's grin disappeared, and a frown formed on his face instead, as he left the dorm room and closed the door, locking it with his own key, and putting the key in a bag he decided to bring with him, which consisted of snacks and towels. "Pssh, so what if they don't want to come? There'll be plenty of people that I can hang out with there! Including... Katie..." He vented, his temper going down and his cheeks turning red as he thought of Katie. Shaking his head, he hoisted his bag over his shoulder, and continued back down the stairs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He arrived at the pool, and saw many people, just like Katie said. He decided to walk around to get a good look at the pool from different angles, trying to find a good spot while he was at it. However, his voyage around the pool was put to a halt when he saw Katie, whose swimsuit complimented her astonishing appearance by default. Zen nearly started swimming before he even got into the pool (if you know what I mean). Shaking his head, he decided to walk up to her, nervous beyond his wildest dreams. "Wow..." He began, looking her over once more once he walked up to her. "You look... absolutely..." Zen paused, completely at a loss of words. "Just... wow..." He finished, mentally face palming at his "cleverness."

Last edited:
When Katie saw Zen arrive, her eyes lit up and she excused herself to her newly made friends. Pulling herself out of the pool, she walked over to the flushing boy and smiled. At his speaking of many stuttered words, Katie's pretty smile appeared. Obvious that he was trying to compliment her, a light blush grew on her face. “Thank you,” she said shyly. “You look good, too!” It was true. He had a well built figure, and a tight swim-shirt that outlined his fit form. She wondered if he worked out, too. “Your Pokémon aren't coming either? Mine would've gotten into too much trouble.” She thought of what would happen if they were at the pool. Flint would boil the water, Lyon would scare everyone away, Echo would splash everywhere, and Autumn, who's practically the definition of mischief, would crawl and climb up people's backs without them "agreeing".

Katie was delighted in conversation when a voice from the water called out her name, the voice seemingly tinted with a little impatience. She looked over her shoulder to see one of the young men saying her name, his eyes with an expression that seemed to ask, “Are you coming back into the water yet?” Katie smiled at him, and a red flush creeped onto his face. In reply to his look, she sent him one that said, “Don't worry, soon enough I'll be back.” With that look, the young man looked satisfied and smiled back at her, and he went to "report" her answer to his fellow friends, who probably sent him to ask her. Katie turned back to Zen, still conversing with him for a little longer until she decided not to let her other friends wait any longer. “Well, the water seems to be calling me right now,” she laughed, turning around and running to the pool, where she did another elegant dive into the water.

"Heh, thanks." He said in reply to Katie's compliment towards him, the red hue in his face sticking around. She had asked him if his Pokemon were coming, and as she said that, he noticed that her Pokemon weren't there either. That was when she started explaining why. Once she finished, he explained why his Pokemon weren't there. "Nah, they didn't want to come. That's odd, though. Ryu loves to do stuff with me! Winter, however, didn't want to come because... well, you know." He explained to her, sounding a bit upset. "Funny, they didn't even want to come after I said it was a pool party. I swear, when Ryu turned on the TV, they were just sucked right into it. Not literally, of course." He clarified. "But hey, there are lots of people here that I can hang out with!" He vented, shaking off the thought. "Anyway, lemme just set my stuff down somewhere, and I'll meet you in the pool!" He shouted excitedly to her as she headed back into the water. In the meantime, Zen managed to find a good spot in the shade without Winter's help.

Zen set his bag down, and pulled out some sun block. He then took his shirt off to indeed reveal a fit stature (similar to Nathan Kress), giving the idea that he did work out. It took him about 3 minutes to apply the sun block. Once he finished, he put his shirt back on, and took off his sandals that he wore when walking there. "Alright, make way!" He shouted around, getting ready to jump in. He likes to jump into the pool from the start to get used to it quickly, opposed to going in slowly. He then ran to the edge of the pool, and jumped in, cannon balling in. "Flash Cannon Ball!!" He shouted as he jumped in, making a joke with the Pokemon move Flash Cannon. The size of the splash was certainly formidable, but could be easily outdone by someone bigger. Zen emerged from the water a few seconds later, and gasped for the glorious air. "Gaaah! Soooo coold...." He shivered, laughing as he said it.

Katie looked over at the fit boy who sprinted to the pool. When he collided with the water, it made a large splash, soaking a few people who later complained and laughed. Katie smiled at the fun young man, then turning back to the people she was talking to. Somehow, they managed to get her on the topic of her exes. Katie didn't care, for she was open to share a lot about her. One girl asked her what her preferred gender was to date, and Katie simply shrugged with a, “Both.” This interested a few girls who giggled and made Katie flush. Another person asked how many people she's dated. Katie was a little offended by that question. Sure, she liked sharing and making friends, but she didn't like sharing personal information as much. “It shouldn't matter,” she said, a look of disappointment clear on the person's face. A few snickered.

Deciding to go dive, Katie pulled herself out of the water. She squeezed her braids, wringing out water. There was a small line of people waiting by the door, so Katie had to wait a few minutes. However, it cleared quickly and Katie stepped onto the board. She stretched her back before bending down to grab the board. Taking a few seconds to breath, she launched off of the board gracefully, in a perfect angle. When the water hit her face, she felt cooled and refreshed. Floating back up, she received compliments on her swimming skills and swimsuit. She explained that living by the ocean for almost all of her life was the reason she was so skilled in swimming, and she thanked those who complimented her appearance. Happily, she went back to conversing with others about her and their Pokémon.

The Axew squirmed out of the Wigglytuff's arms when the Nurse turned her attention towards him, as he bolted away from the office with every bit of energy he had. Knowing that he was now making a run for it, the Trainer said to the Dragonite while taking out a vial that contained a mysterious, swirling purple liquid, "Dragonite, chase that boy down and make sure he comes back to me."

The Dragonite nodded at the boy with loyalty, as he charged towards the Axew with extreme force! He swiftly pinned him to the ground, as he said to the Axew, "Hmph, you're really a hard one to deal with aren't you? Yeah... let's get this over with now, I'm done playing games." The Axew attempted to resist the Dragonite's fierce grip, as he gagged from the intense pressure from the Dragonite's claws that were on his chest.

The Dragonite stomped over to the trainer with glaring red eyes down at the Axew that continued to struggle against him, as he said to the Trainer, "Dra, Dragonite."

The Trainer carefully took him and steadily made his way into the Nurse's as he replied to the Dragonite, "Thank you Dragonite. Now, let's just hope that this doesn't go like last time..."

The Nurse gasped when she saw the Trainer with his Axew, as she said in concern, "Umm... is that little baby there okay? I think that maybe I might have to check up on him also, because he doesn't look so good." The Axew glared at the Nurse with a familiar resentment, as the Nurse said to him in an attempt to pacify his possible, imminent outrage, "Hey, I'm not going to do anything bad like you're thinking here, I'm just going to look at you to make sure you're alright. Now please try to relax, you look like you're about to explode..."

After a while, Finlay seemed to have calmed down a bit and stood up from the bench. He took a deep inhale and let it out with a heavy exhale. He then strolled back towards the dorms from the park, he found himself walking past a pool for the campus and he noticed Katie, the girl he talked to earlier. He was a bit stunned for a second, about the fact that there's a fricking swimming pool on campus! How awesome is that! He quickly got distracted with wanting to catch up with Katie. He strolled over to the swimming pool as he slipped his hands into his pockets and tried to not give off any vibe that he was stressed.
"Hey, Katie! I didn't know there was a pool here!" Finlay said, trying to kick off the conversation.

Meanwhile, Iggy continued to obey her master's orders and watch over Rory. Iggy slowly walked around the room, inspecting every aspect of the place. So he could see any faults of the place she and her master was going to stay in for the foreseeable future. She heard a faint grunt from Rory and she quickly turned to see Rory's status. Rory seemed to slightly gain consciousness, he wiggled slightly as he attempted to sit up, but got interrupted by a sharp and immense pain in his ribs and back. "Bun!" Rory grunted. "Char!" Iggy said assertively trying to make sure that Rory continues to rest, showing obvious signs that he hasn't recovered yet. Rory fell backward into the bed again and laid down. He glanced around the room in search for Finlay but couldn't see him. "Buneary!?" Rory said worriedly. "Char-Charmeleon," Iggy explained where Finlay went and shut down Rory's concern. Rory sighed and rolled over to go back to sleep.