• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 'Mon Academy!

(OOC: Sorry, was playing The Impossible Quiz, hue hue... along with a few other things... double hue hue...)

BIC: Once they were all in the cafeteria, Zen froze in shock due to the wondrous smells of the food within. He took a fresh whiff of the scents, and sighed in delight. "Never has food ever smelled soo good..." He whined, anxious to get his food. Ryu couldn't stand it anymore, and bolted ahead of them towards the lunch lines. "Wait, Ryu! Wait up!" Zen called out to him, running after him. Winter, however, remained put in the same spot. Sure, she was hungry, but she wanted to keep at least some professionalism. She looked up at Katie and motioned her head towards an open table as if to say, "Come on, let's go find someplace to eat." Soon after, she started walking off in search of a good table. Winter always had a knack for finding things, especially those of good quality. The fact that she doesn't even have to be told to do such a thing by Zen also goes to show that she is responsible. Pretty mature for a Glaceon.

Meanwhile, Zen and Ryu had already gotten their food - the line was relatively short - and were heading towards the table which Winter had already picked. All they had to do is find her, really. The spot Winter had picked was really great, and surprisingly often overlooked. The sunlight shined through the windows in the perfect spots at the perfect times to make for a really peaceful supper, despite the ambient cafeteria noise. Zen set his food on the table, whereas Ryu sat at the table, next to where Zen would be sitting, leaving four seats available; just the right amount for the rest of the group. "Alright, Winter. Let's get you some food!" Zen motivated Winter, getting her riled up. As Zen ran back towards the serving area, Winter ran after him.

Rory sat down on his but and leaned back as he rested his hand on his bloated stomach. Finlay mimicked Rory's body language and showed his appreciation via his positive sigh that urged out.

"Bun! Bun!" Rory chuckled. "Surely we can't have more, I'm stuffed. My heart is saying yes but my stomach is saying no," Finlay whined. Rory started to feel sleepy since his body focused on digesting the food. Finlay glanced over and looked at the state of Rory. "Okay, I don't think Rory is in the mental state to battle at the moment. You'll just have to battle against Iggy," Finlay explained.

Rory head dropped slightly and he rolled to the dude as he drifted to sleep and went into a spontaneous food coma. "Jeez...Am I feeding him too much," Finlay questioned himself, as he observed the slumbering Buneary.

Cassie cocked her head to the side. "Intimidated by my lil' Akiko?" She questioned, looking at the enthusiastic monkey. "She might look scary but she's a big cheese puff." She elbowed the flame head in the side. "I have two other pokemon beside Akiko, their called Visha and Sloane." Cassie watched the interaction between human and Buneary with a smile. It was nice to see such a close bond between trainer and pokemon. Upon hearing about the change in battle plans she turned to see Akiko's thoughts, afterall it wouldn't be herself battling. Despite the monkey appearing put out, she didn't seem too bothered. "Do you want to battle his other Pokémon Akiko, or should one of the others? Visha's been needing some exercise and Sloane wouldn't mind." She turned back to regard Rory. "You can choose which of my Pokémon you wish to battle against, I will even call out the other two if we are to head outside, so you can choose. I am certain they would all be fine with it."

Finlay shrugged his shoulder not showing too much concern with who he battles. "To be honest, it'll a fun challenge battling Akiko. I'll show you, Iggy, when we get to the battlefield," Finlay added. Finlay glanced over at Rory again. He rolled over once more as he woke up from his temporary nap. He stood up feeling revitalized and flexing his muscles. "Bun! Buneary!" Rory said. "I guess Rory is up for a battle then, I'm up for a two on two battle if you're really in a mood for it," Finlay said determinedly to Cassie, hoping to rile her up for the battle.

"I'm always in the mood for a battle." Was Cassie's calm reply, a smile stretching across her face as she stood, temporarily recalling Akiko. She gathered up her leftovers and dumped them in a bin, returning as swiftly as she left. "And a 2 v 2 battle sounds perfect." She winked and gestured to the door from which she could see the outside. "That way, perhaps?" She questioned, pulling her beanie out of her bag and putting it on her head, making sure not to mess up her braid. This would be an interesting battle for sure. It could either pave the way to a close friendship or maybe a rivalry. She couldn't wait.

Finlay stood up trying to match Cassie's eagerness to battle but remaining calm. Finlay was low key feeling really nervous and thinking of the multiple possibilities of that Infernape defeating both his Pokemon with one move. He was just acting as if he was as good as he was saying and hoping he does turn out to be decent at battling. Finlay made his way to where Cassie gestured towards and discreetly concentrated on his breathing pattern to calm himself down, he was determined to keep up his confident facade and not give away his give away his nervousness.

Rory leaped up onto Finlay's head and yelled a war cry into Finlay's face trying to hype him up. "Bun!" Rory yelled fiercely. "Ah!" Finlay reacted in a scared way. He stood up straight and gulped as he might have broken his facade. Rory chuckled as they made his way to the battlefield.

Cassie's smile softened when she saw how Finlay was. Nerves or not, Cassie had never been one to pull her punches, if he said he was good at battling, he better prove it in her book. She followed closely behind him, watching his adorable Buneary. She did wonder what his second Pokémon would be, but she knew that thinking over it would be useless - after all there are so many different Pokémon out there, the chances of guessing correctly were infinitesimal. Her brow furrowed as she attempted to choose which of her two Pokémon would be assisting Akiko. Visha had been rather restless and she would prefer her didn't get more aggressive than normal, so a battle would be the best way to work it out of him. However, she had been neglecting to train Sloane properly and his typing could prove to be an interesting match up against a Buneary and an unknown. She settled to one side of the battlefield and ran her free hand across her two other balls, wondering which would be the better choice.

As Finlay made it to the opposing end of the battlefield, he started to pace back and forth, trying to get himself in the mindset. "Come, Finlad. You've got this," Finlay muttered to himself. Rory doing a fed up face as he stayed on top of his head. Finlay suddenly stopped and swiveled around to face Cassie, with a determined smile. "Let's do this! Go, Rory," Finlay said confidently, as he low key was sweating quite badly. Rory leaped forward and flipped before landing and striking a battle stance, squinting at Cassie.

"Let's see what you've got up your sleeve. Ladies first, so you can have the first move," Finlay yelled to his opponent.

Cassie tilted her head in acknowledgement. She tossed Akiko's ball into the air a few paces ahead of her and called, "Shine bright Akiko." The ape landed on the floor with a heavy thud and slammed one paw into the other palm, glaring at Rory threateningly. "Akiko, use Swords Dance!" The ape gave no clue that she had heard her trainer, she just lowered her head and closed her eyes, glowing slightly as her stats raised, blue white energy swords appearing around her body, performing an intricate dance of to boost her strength.

Katie had been reaching for a scoop of what looked like mashed potatoes, when her hand collided with another's. She immediately pulled her hand away, to offer that they go first. She looked up at the face of the hand's owner, her cheeks tinted pink at his face. He had lovely blue hair and was kind-looking. She put on her pretty smile. “Sorry,” she apologized. “You can go first.” She waited a moment. “I'm Katie Kukui. It'd be nice if you'd sit with me and my friend. Whaddya say?” She kept her smile on her face.

She then decided to go and set her food down at the table they chose, satisfied with her choices. Sitting down, she glanced over at the blue haired boy, her cheeks flushing again. In case he did decide to sit with them, she lovingly returned Lyon into his Pokéball. When she took the first nibble of her biscuit, which was adorably shaped like a Pokéball, her mouth flooded with warmth and goodness. She ended up wolfing the biscuit down, savoring every second of it. Katie had also grabbed a stick of red chicken that made her mouth practically flood. In Alola, she had eaten many foreign foods, and she wasn't used to all of the city foods Kalos had to offer. Nonetheless, she was very excited to try the specific foods for a first time.

Finlay internally sighed as this wasn't the most ideal start to the battle. Finlay looked at Rory with a calm look, despite a Swords dance Infernape stands in front of them. Rory glanced back also and nodded. "We just need to wear it down, if we want to have a chance of winning," Finlay said to Rory. Rory nodded once more and turned back to Akiko. "Attack it whilst it's still using, Swords Dance. Use, Quick Attack!" Finlay confidently demanded. Rory sprinted at Akiko so quickly he was a blur and hard to see, hoping to land his attack.

Cassie watched Finlay's movements with a critical eye, before turning such a look onto his Buneary. She had to admit, Rory was rather fast. However, Infernape's were known for their speed, and if they couldn't attack, then they'd defend until they had a chance. She'd let this move hit, but it wouldn't be painless for the bunny. Akiko's eyes snapped open just moments before the Quick Attack was to hit, and Cassie took those few seconds to give her own command. "Flame Wheel defence Akiko!" The ape's hair of fire grew across her body at an alarming rate, so the moment the move hit Akiko's body was consumed by flames. She frowned slightly, knowing that the Quick Attack hadn't been painless, but hitting flames wasn't a comfortable sensation.

Charles glanced over at the girl that went over to her table when she spoke, as he took note of the fact that her name was Katie. He grabbed his plate of food along with a juice box full of apple juice and another juice box of orange juice; he placed everything on an orange metallic tray he got earlier. The plate seemed to feature on what he was sort of familiar with; there were grains after grains of brown rice, followed by some chopped up pieces of chicken, which was then finished off with a nice Poké Ball-shaped biscuit with some butter on top. He decided to go over to the table that the girl sat in, as he sat next to her and set his tray down in front of his personal space. He said to the girl in a calm tone while he placed the incubator below the table next to his left leg, "Well, I'm Charles Tangi... It's nice to meet you Katie. It's also nice to be sitting next to you, since you look very beautiful today."

Daniel glanced up at Charles with envious eyes, as the Piplup continued to drink his bottle of milk that was not even halfway finished yet. Daniel snuck under the table and stood near the incubator that was resting next to the center leg of table, as he resisted the urge to transform into another Pokémon. Charles was meanwhile savoring the rice and the chicken that had a sweet, flavorful taste to it. He had experienced the taste of the special, new Kalosian sauces that made his eyes twinkle off a sensation of an amassed happiness and excitement for the first time.

Katie's eyes lit up when she saw the blue haired boy coming towards her. She scooted over a bit, and he placed his tray down. When he sat down, he had surprised her with the words of, “It's also nice to be sitting next to you, since you look very beautiful today.” She blushed brightly, smiling with a million thanks. “Thank you, very much,” she murmured. She played with her food, twirling the stick with the red meat on it. Around Zen and the young male named Charles, she felt very happy yet nervous. Though she grew up with many boys, she never really tried to become friends with them with an effort, as it was so simple as a young girl.

She cleared her throat, looking at Charles. “So, you're a freshman, right? I think your hair is lovely,” she said. The classic and repetitive pretty smile she wore returned. She reached in front of her tray, picking up the box of apple juice she grabbed earlier and taking a sip of it. “So what dorm room are you?” She bearly choked, however, when she noted how creepy that was. “N-not to be perverted, though...” she stammered, a flustered blush creeping onto her face as she quickly drank more juice, her eyes averted to her tray.

OOC: (Sorry for late reply, I was editing.)

BIC: Rory committed to his attack, despite Akiko using a defensive Flame Wheel. His attack hit but the minimized by using Flame Wheel as a blocking technique. Rory bounced backward and flipped before landing again. "Jeez, that was a clever way of using Flame Wheel," Finlay thought to himself. "Use, Dizzy Punch!" Finlay yelled as he swung and extended his arm forward, getting into the heated battle. Rory's ears started to glow and the Buneary stepped back as he cocked back his ears as if they were fists for a punch and prepared to counter any of Akiko's attacks. Finlay smiled as Rory took his defensive stance.

Cassie relaxed as the battle progressed. Finally. An interesting battle, albeit he could do with some strategies to help deal with opponents better. Dizzy Punch was a good choice, but there was always a way to counter every attack. "I believe a Double Team is in order." She announced, a hand flicking out extravagantly in a broad gesture. Akiko immediately obliged, copying herself over and over until the battlefield was half full of herself. She needed more time to scope out their fighting style however. She needed a time filler, instead of leaving Akiko out in the open, unused. "Swords Dance until their next attack Akiko." Swords appeared around every copy, a continuous dance appearing around the numerous apes.

"Find the actual one!" Finlay demanded, slightly worried. Rory then started to jumping around swinging Dizzy Punches to every Jnfernape that he sees, hoping to land on the actual Akiko. "Remember Rory, you now what to do," Fi lay reminded Rory. Rory nodded as he continued to search for Akiko.

Cassie hummed under her breath, nodding to herself. "Alright then Akiko, it's time, get near Rory and use Close Combat!" She snapped her fingers toward the quickly moving Buneary, she watched the male rabbits movements with a harsh eye. One hit from that Dizzy Punch and it could be catastrophic for her. If Akiko got confused, she was almost certain of their defeat, her Pokémon would not be able to take a Swords Dance boosted Close Combat. Her hand slid to her other Pokeballs, she didn't doubt any of her Pokémon, she believed in all of them. Cassie clenched her jaw. They weren't going to loose. Not now.

Rory heard running behind him, assuming my from Akiko's sprints. Rory turned around but the Close Combat was too quick for him too dodge or counter in any way...or so it seemed. As the first punch of the Close Combat hit Rory's adorable face, Rory dissolved rapidly making a "poof" sound. Rory used Substitute.

"Now! Dizzy Punch!" Finlay yelled confidently, knowing his planned has almost worked. Rory flew from above Akiko, Rory swivelled in the air and then used the momentum to get more power behind the Dizzy Punch that he was about to unleash on Akiko, hoping to get him whilst he was still fazed by Rory's substitute.

Charles replied to Katie while Daniel climbed up to his lap, "Well thanks... I actually made my own dye for my hair since I tend to make my own stuff when I was in Johto back then. My dorm room is 113, so what's your's? I haven't been to my dorm yet since I had to take my Piplup to the Nurse... I don't want to really talk about what happened since he might start crying again like earlier."

Daniel glanced over at Katie while quickly grabbing the juice box full of apple juice on Charles's tray, as Charles said to him, "Huh... I was gonna give that to you, but you sure got that fast..."

Daniel quietly replied while slowly putting the straw into the drinking hole on the box, "Froakie Froakie." He silently sipped the sweet juice that he loved with much obsession, as his frubbles condensed back to normal size which now rested on his back and the back side of his head. He saw Charles continuing to eat his food and sip his orange juice box from time to time, while the Piplup still continued to drink his bottle of milk at a speed that even a neonate could outpace. He blankly stared at the girl with his big eyes that protruded from his head, as he still kept his nose covered with some of his frubbles to mask the scents that was making his dizziness worsen.

Cassie looked practically rabid as her grin threatened to split her face. She was glad she had trained for these situations. "Spin Akiko and grab his midriff with your tail!" She ordered, eyes bright as she sunk into the battle. She was never the most expressive battler, she only made a few gestures and kept her yelling to a minimum, but she had met a worthy competitor, so it was time to let loose a little. "No holding back now."

Rory was about to land his attack and possibly win the match but then came to a halt before it could reach Akiko. Rory looked down and saw that the tail of the Infernape had stopped him in his tracks. Rory then started to flail around trying to escape from the Infernape. "Rory, chill out! I need you to remain calm!" pleaded Finlay, but the message wasn't going across to Rory.

Cassie grinned cheekily. "Always use your Pokémon's whole body to your advantage." She commented, before turning her full attention back to the battle. "Use Mach Punch on Rory, Akiko." A furious screech came from the ape, she didn't like strugglers, especially when she was holding one in her tail. With a roar the ape pulled her fist back, coating it in a white energy as it move incredibly fast toward the bunnies body. Cassie bit her lip. This battle wouldn't last much longer. It was just a question of who came out of it conscious.

Finlay tried to think of a way to get out of this bleak situation, but there wasn't really much chance of escaping it. "Jump Kick!" Finlay yelled in a last ditch effort but ultimately it was pointless. Akiko's Mach punch directly hit Rory, causing massive damage and making Rory go flying and crash into the wall behind Finlay. Finlay started with a dropped jaw and a shell shocked face for a moment before rushing toward him to his aid. There was no way he was going to survive a Mach punch with that many Swords Dances.

Finlay picked up Rory with a majorly concerned look. "Rory?! Are you okay?" Finlay asked frantically. However, Rory was unresponsive and was limp in Finlay's arms. Finlay without hesitation or consulting with Cassie rushed inside with Rory in his arms. He sprinted towards the School Nurse. Unfortunately, cutting the battle short.

Pleased to have won her first battle here, she walked over to Akiko and hugged her friend, congratulating her softly. She was rather surprised at the force of the attack, not expecting the rabbit to go that far and she had to admit she was worried. She recalled her tired Pokémon, planting a soft kiss to the ball before clipping it back onto her belt. Cassie hurried after Finlay and Rory, she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she and Akiko had done permanent damage to the adorable Pokémon. She didn't mind the interruption to the battle, she understood being easily ruled by emotions.

Seeing that Charles didn't mind her question, she relaxed further. “My room is 102. I share it with a boy named Zen. In fact, he should be here soon,” she said. When he told her that he had created his own dye, she became fascinated quickly. She never had the guts to do anything cool to her appearance besides working out. Then, he told her about his Piplup, which made her grow empathy. “Your Piplup was crying? Aw, poor thing, I hope that it's alright now...”

Katie looked around, trying to soot Zen when she remembered something. “Are you going to the freshman pool party tonight? The hold a party for each grade every year at the beginning of the school her, and I heard that it was loads of fun. And the best part is that it's a freshman only party. I totally plan on going, and you could come with!” she said, her eyes lit up, until she realized she was rambling again. She sighed, face palming. “I'm sorry. I talk too much and I can't sit still.” Her face was growing red. “I'm rambling about how I ramble, now,” she murmured, looking down at her hands that she rested on her lap. “It's okay if you don't want to go, I'll understand. I get denied a lot, anyways,” she laughed quietly.

Katie finished her juice and went back to playing with her red chicken. She felt like a complete idiot. The thing was that she knew she talked too much, but she still did it.

Charles noticed his Piplup glaring over at Katie when she found out that he sobbed with the Nurse, as he attempted to mask his anxiety in an attempt to make himself not appear like a weakling to her. He continued to drink his bottle while he heard Charles replying to her, "Well, I'm not really sure if I'm going to even be sharing my dorm since I don't even know who's going to be with me yet. I think my room is on the third floor from what the lady told me earlier."

He cleared his throat, as he continued on in his reply, "Hmm, about the pool party... I'm definitely going here. I just wonder where it is though since I haven't really heard too much about that. Also, it's alright to talk a lot... I'm usually a bit quiet sometimes here, and well everyone's different and unique in the way they are, so there's no reason to feel bad about that." He was now almost done with his food, as his juice box now felt considerably lighter due to the significantly smaller amount that was now inside.

Meanwhile, Daniel continued to drink his juice box, as he still continued to stare at Katie with intensifying, jealous eyes. He muttered out to her after finishing half of his juice box, "Froakie Froakie... Fro Froakie Froakie Fro Froakie."

At last, Zen finally emerged from the serving area with Winter's food on the tray in his hands, Winter right by his side, staring up at the food in anticipation. "Wow, Winter. You chose a really great spot!" Zen complimented Winter upon returning to the table. Winter simply looked down and blushed. Zen set Winter's food where she saw fit, then sat back down in his own seat. "Sorry about the wait. There was a problem in the food court; they ran out of the food Winter wanted, so we had to wait until they brought out more. But I'm guessing that by the look on her face right now, the wait was worth it." He chuckled as he looked down at Winter to see her enjoying her food with a smile showing joy in every bite she took.

He looked back down at his (unknown) food, and picked up his fork, about to take a bite of his food before he noticed something was amiss. "Oh, hey there. Who's this, Katie?" He asked Katie, pointing at the blue-haired guy sitting beside her. He didn't know where it came from, nor why it was there, but somewhere inside him grew a hate - or in other words, a dread - for this guy that he hadn't even met yet. It was subtle, but strong.

“Oh, welcome back! Zen, this is Charles. He's a freshman, too. We were just talking about the freshman pool party later today,” Katie said happily. She was glad that Zen was back, because she had an odd feeling of being glared at when she looked at Charles. So there she sat in between them, heart beating quickly. “You're gonna go, too, right?” Katie said with a hopeful look in her eyes. “It'll be fun,” she smiled, returning back to eating her food.

When she turned back to eat, she couldn't help but feel awkward. She was hoping that Zen could make it to the party, along with Charles. It'd be fun to make new friends with fellow friends. At least, she thought both were her friends. Katie cleared her throat. “Okay, well I'm done eating,” she said, standing up with her tray and empty juice box. “I'll be right back, guys.” And with that, she headed off back to the buffet to find a place where she could dispose of her tray. She noticed a line of people with empty trays, too, so she went up behind one of them. She peeked beside the tall figure in front of her, seeing there were at least twenty people waiting in front of him. She lightly furrowed her eyebrows. Surely, it can't take that long to get rid of a plate, she thought with little confusion.

Last edited:
Finlay was extremely worried. Rory is usually fine after losing a battle, it's jus let he can no longer fight. However, Rory was unconscious and his entire body limp and unresponsive, which didn't show any good signs at all.

Finlay barged through School Nurse's door without hesitation. "Please help! Rory is not responding!" Finlay said heavily panting.

Charles was finished eating right after Katie headed back to the buffet, as he said to Daniel while getting up, "Daniel, just stay here... I'm gonna throw away the tray and such. If ya need me, you know what to do already." Daniel gave an obedient nod while still having a strong, noticeable jealousy towards Katie, as he stood next the incubator like a palace guard. He saw Charles now behind Katie after he got to the huge line of people that also had empty trays. He was rather confused on how there was a line, as it occurred to him that either the person in front either did not know what to do, or there was just a lot of people getting up at the same time. Either way, it did not seem to bother him that much, as he gave the incubator a gentle pat.

Meanwhile, the Nurse had a shocked look towards the boy that charged through the door! She said to the boy while noticing the motionless Buneary, "Okay, let's take this one step at a time... so you're telling me he's unconscious here. Is he still breathing, and does he have any significant injuries?" The Wigglytuff walked towards the Nurse and had a concerned look towards the Buneary that was with the boy. She slowly reached for something below the counter that she and the Nurse were behind, as she hoped that the Buneary did not have too many issues to worry about.

The Nurse heard an infantile growl that came from a familiar room, as she said to the Wigglytuff, "Wiggly, I need you to investigate what's going on with the little guy over there. If anything happens, tell me right away." The Wigglytuff nodded at her command and quickly went into the other room with haste. She noticed that the other Pokémon had gotten up and climbed down the small bed already. She noticed his fiery red eyes that glared off extreme hostility towards her, as she recalled a familiar event and thought to herself, "Oh no... he's going insane again, I better find something to calm the little baby quick... or else this might become worse! Tch... I'd not rather hurt him since he's still a bit sick here, and he's already injured since I did bandage his left leg and his right arm after treating him earlier. Man, he seems to not even be affected from my singing too... what's with this guy? Is he some kind of invincible monster or something... there's gotta be something that he can't resist. Every Pokémon has their soft spot, and I'm going to find his right now!"

The small Pokémon uttered off an enraged roar at the Wigglytuff, as she quickly closed the door; she hoped that by closing the door, the Pokémon would not be able to flee the scene. The Pokémon smacked his scales, as he charged towards her with brute force! She quickly went in the opposite motion to elude his attack, as she quickly grabbed him by the chest and said to him in their Pokémon language as if it was a one on one conversation, "Hey, no need to be so angry here... I understand that you hate being lonely, and you don't like staying in one place. I also understand that you can be a bit stubborn at times since you still want to walk around despite your injuries. It's okay to feel a bit angry sometimes, but you gotta take it easy and calm down alright?"

As the Pokémon was unable to clearly communicate with others in a verbal standard, his reply was but a hesitant nod with teary eyes. His fury suddenly turned into an intense dejection, as he quietly sobbed on the Wigglytuff that held him carefully by his chest. He felt a gentle, stroking motion on his chest that went all the way to his head, as one particular of a familiar medicinal tool that he saw on a poster got his attention the most. His body trembled about with his now noticeable fear that was increasing, as he heard some incoming footsteps that approached towards the Nurse's office with other movements that seemed to follow along with the gradual steps.

"I-Uh...ah, I-uh, yeah he is breathing, I think. He got hit by a Mach Punch and heavily crashed into the wall behind him, then he went unconscious," Finlay stuttered, as his stress levels started to rise. He gulped nervously as he looked down at his unwell friend and handed him to the Nurse, hesitantly.

After a few minutes of waiting in line, Katie was able to dispose of her tray. She immediately walked back to her table, not noticing the egg, and sat down next to Zen. “Sorry, I invited him without telling you,” she apologized. “I really like his hair. Did you see it? It's blue,” she giggled. Katie, then feeling gradually more awkward, sniffed, looking at the table. “I'm gonna head back already,” she said quietly. “I feel a little tired.” She smiled at Zen. “I'll see you in a little bit.” With that, she got up and exited the cafeteria. In the hall, she sighed. It felt too hard to talk to either of them, and Katie couldn't quite understand. She never had troubles around boys or girls that she liked a little more than other people.

Katie thought a bit more as she made her way to the elevator. Stepping in, she pressed the button, and it took her and a few others a few moments to arrive to their destinations. When the door opened, Katie stepped out and started to head for her room. Scanning the numbers, she spotted 102 and opened the door. She breathed a breath of relief at the fresh smell in the lounge area, where she slipped off her shoes and headed straight to the bedroom. Flopping down on her bed, she let Flint out of his ball, and he snuggled up to her, giving comfortable fluff and warmth to soothe her. Her eyelids fluttered a few times before she dozed off with Flint, who fell asleep not long after.

Charles disposed of his tray after Katie did when the time came, as he went back to his table to retrieve his incubator while Daniel climbed back onto his shoulder. Charles said to Katie while she left, "Well, I'm also going to go to my room I suppose... I think that my Pokémon could use some time to themselves here." After he got his incubator and reunited with Daniel, he decided to go to the elevator, as he walked past some hallways that had some offices and other miscellaneous facilities.

Seeing that one of the elevators had been taken already, he went into the other elevator that was free to use. He saw some shiny buttons with some labels next to them, as he pressed a button that was adjoining the label that said, "3F." The elevator cruised up to the floor that was on point with the respective button, as the metallic doors opened to reveal a long hallway full of doors that had one room that he would be resting in at the school.

Cautiously surveying the room numbers like an automated robot, he quickly detected the room that the woman said that he would be in. He took out his keys from his bag and unlocked the door with a modest motion, as Daniel stared at the silver knob that Charles quickly turned to open the door. After Charles entered the room after opening the door, he was greeted by a slight, sweet fragrance that was in the lounging area that was near the entrance of his room. He took off his sandals and went over to the bedroom, as he gently placed his bag and incubator next to the nightstand. Before taking off his sling, he placed Piplup and Daniel onto the bed; he took off the sling and placed it neatly on the nightstand where it lied dormant with the lamp. He went up on his bed and sat down with the moderate solar light shining through the window.

Seeing that the Piplup did not seem to like the sunshine shining at his babyish body, he quickly closed the blinds to shield the window from the ultraviolet rays. He decided to take a short break on his bed while Daniel fell asleep with his frubbles around his body. The Piplup cuddled up to Charles's chest, as he blinked a few times before soon falling asleep on Charles.

Meanwhile, the Nurse said to the boy in a stunned tone, "Wait... what?! He crashed into a wall after the punch? This doesn't seem good here, I think that he could be hurt. At least he's breathing though, but I think that I better make sure that he's not wounded or anything here. If he's not injured, then just let him rest for a bit until he gets back up."

The Nurse carefully held the Buneary that the boy handed off to her, as she continued on and said to the boy, "Alright, I'm going to first do a check up on the Buneary to make sure that he doesn't have any other injuries. If you want, you could follow me into the other room, or you could wait here in the comfy chairs."

She walked into the treatment room and gently placed the Buneary on a comfortable table. She said to the Buneary while getting her box of medicinal tools out, "Alright little buddy, it's just going to be a nice check up now. I know that you can't really do much when you're out cold, but just bear with me and you'll be fine." She took out her stethoscope and placed the eartips on each of her respective ears, as she placed the diaphragm tip on the Buneary's chest. She carefully listened to the Buneary's pulse, as she thought to herself, "Hmm... the heart rate seems to be normal. I'm quite surprised since this little one took quite a beating here. I'd better check his body for any injuries before letting him go with his trainer."

The Wigglytuff was meanwhile still with the Pokémon, as she went over to the bed and cradled the Pokémon like a newborn baby. She patted his head and continued to stroke his infantile body, as he soon dozed off from his state of calmness and exhaustion.

Finlay contemplated if he wanted to just wait in the chairs but he really didn't want to leave Rory's side at this moment so he decided to join the Nurse in the treatment room. Finlay sat down on a chair in the corner of the room and he nervously fiddled his thumbs and stared at the unconscious Buneary with a stressed out face (Wish we could turn back time) he gulped and looked at his feet as he started to blame himself for this happening to Rory.

Cassie burst into the Nurse's room as quietly as she could manage, half out of breath as she rushed over to Finlay, shocked and worried. "Oh my gosh! I am so so so sorry Finlay! I didn't know she'd gotten stronger I should have laid off the Swords Dances. I'm so sorry Finlay I didn't know that this would happen." She panicked, staring at him with wide eyes. She didn't like hurting others Pokémon. Yes, she enjoyed a good battle, but she didn't want to hurt Pokémon and especially not like that. Akiko was probably in a right state from what she'd done. She dropped down onto the floor next to Finlay, head in her hands. "Will he be alright? He's not dead is he?"

Finlay wiped his face with his hand and turned to Cassie. "Don't worry, it isn't that severe I don't think. I appreciate your concern but there's no need to take any blame for it. It was a Pokemon battle, this is just one of the risks," Finlay said in a depressed tone. He felt frustrated, but it wasn't right to take it out on others when it was an accident.

The Nurse was even more surprised when a girl also quietly entered the room, as she said to them, "Okay, take it easy the both of you. The Buneary is fine, but he just needs to rest since he's out cold. I'd suggest to not get into other trouble for the time being. Do you need anything here girl?" She had finished measuring the Buneary's pulse and breathing now, as she thought to herself after picking up the motionless Buneary, "Hmm, he seems to be fine here... though I don't know if he does have any other injuries though since I can't really find any. I might need to get an ice pack for the little bunny just in case."

She slowly walked over to the boy and said to him, "Okay, I don't see any other possible injuries on him, so he should be fine here if nothing else happens to him. Just let him rest for now, I'll get an ice pack so that it'll prevent any swelling on the impact site that could happen later on." She carefully handed over the Buneary to him, as she walked back to the treatment room and went towards her medical cabinet to get the necessary tool that was needed for the immobile Buneary.

Meanwhile, a boy walked into the Nurse's office with a small Pokémon around his arms that looked rather unusual to even the perspicacious eyes. The Pokémon appeared to be one that was native to that of the previous known region that the academy was in, as his body's coloration was significantly different; the coloration made him stand out from his trainer's red cape and greenish outfit. His baby blue eyes that were now dark with exasperation glared over at the Nurse with malevolence. A small area of his chest faintly radiated a pinkish light towards the others, as he took in a quiet breath and started to gather up as much energy as he could. Soon after his trainer scurried outside of the office, he stood near the door and glanced down at the Pokémon that he held with a tight grip. He noticed his unusual, extreme discontent towards everyone in the Nurse's office that he had earlier. Seeing that his chest was now radiating, he said to his other Pokémon after letting it out with haste, "Code Pink... Dragonite, you know what to do."

Once again, Zen was the last one to finish his food. Once Katie and the newly-introduced Charles had thrown away their plates and left, Ryu and Winter had finally finished their food, and started playing with each other. Usually, Zen doesn't like to rush through his food; he doesn't take it for granted. He likes to savor his food, and thank the hands who prepared it, along with (the) god(s) who brought it into the world. (I apologize to any vegetarians reading this!)

Finally, once Zen finished his food, he leaned back (but not too far that he falls off) and rubbed his gut. "Ahhh... I don't know about you guys, but that really hit the spot!" Zen laughed, letting loose a quiet belch afterwards. Ryu threw a fist in the air in agreement. "Rio!" Zen then got up and threw away his plate like the others, along with his Pokemon's plates. "So, anyone else up for a little jog upstairs?" Zen asked the others. "I mean, we did just have a power nap not too long ago, and we just ate a good meal, so we gotta do something with all this energy! I mean, I don't know about you two, but I'm really feeling an energy rush!" Unable to control his legs, he starts jogging in place. "Wuh oh, I can't control it! I gotta go fast!!" He then darted out of the lunch room and into the hallway, heading towards the stairwell. "I'll meet you guys upstairs!!!!" He shouted back at Ryu and Winter. Ryu looked over at Winter and shrugged, afterwards running after him, trying to catch up. Winter, surprisingly able to keep up with Ryu, followed behind.

Only about 20 minutes into her nap, Katie was startled by something on her face. She squeaked, sitting up, and the creature falling into her lap. In her lap was her unusually small Furret, madly protesting about her nap being interrupted. Katie smiled down at the ferret Pokémon, rubbing her soft fur gently. The Furret, Autumn, immediately stopped the protest and let out a sort of purring noise. “Sorry, Autumn,” Katie said, still smiling. “I'm out of it right now.” The Furret happily trilled, crawling up her arm and wrapping herself around the back of Katie's neck. Then, Katie began to think of the pool party. “Okay, so it's about 1-2:00 right now, and the party is at 5:00, I could keep sleeping. Or, I could explore the school.” She debated for a hard, long while. She ended up picking neither of those options, but instead, letting all of her Pokémon out to explore the room. With Autumn still on her neck, she released her other three Pokémon. “Come on out, team,” she smiled.

One by one, each Pokémon formed from their balls. First was Flint, the Flareon. Then came Lyon, the Houndoom. And finally third was her beloved Noivern, Echo. Echo let out a quiet and happy trill, while Flint playfully circled Lyon, who appeared to be judging Flint intensely. Katie giggled at the silly Pokémon, and she stood up to pet Echo. The fur around Echo's neck was like a warm pillow to Katie. She hugged the majestic bat, and Autumn crawled up to Echo's neck. Katie felt Echo's wings around her as well, and she smiled. She had been Echo's trainer since the bat was a Noibat. Katie pulled herself out of the hug, smiling. “Okay team, you can all explore the room, and no breaking anything,” she eyed Autumn with that phrase, for the ferret was quite mischievous. “Stay in the dorm. Echo, don't let anybody outside, okay?” Katie trusted Echo the most, and to her satisfaction Echo shortly nodded in agreement. “Good. Now, you can all get used to this place,” she finished with a delighted smile.