• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Misfits (Mild 18+)(Discussion)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I do it after, to create the 'effect' of a person receiving a random power, I want the characters to have nothing to do with their power, if you get what I'm trying to say.

I don't mind a timeskip since I will probably have the villain(Ferninade) in jail for abuse and almost killing JC after she deals with him but will visit him from time to time but hasn't forgiven him completely yet since he used her trust and hurted her emotionally and did permanent damage to her right eye causing complete blindness.

Also for a hero name for the siblings well...

JC: Otso Zuria(White wolf)(to represent the mask she has)
Shadow: Otso Beltza(Black wolf)(to represent the mask he has
@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ok
Most of the group were doing community service or related to one of the people doing community service.
A storm occurred and gave people powers
The community service kids and family ended up fighting an organisation that had kidnapped Bellamy, Bellamy met Gracie and basically adopted her, they beat the organisation and found out they were responsible for the storm
Later on they fought with a powerful villain called Copycat, he had many abilities
One of his abilities resulted in some of his powers being given away when he died, which is why Gracie, Bellamy, Ariah, JC, Shadow and Tartarus all have extra powers, Hades got his extra power via the after effects from the body
They all moved into a mansion together
Around this time a villain known as the Moderator, brought a couple of villains together
A bank was robbed and Sarah was at the bank she fought one of the villains and the team thought about recruiting her
Back at the mansion the Moderator attacked with the other villains, he easily defeated everyone and JC got kidnapped and the copycat's body was stolen
Bellamy rescued JC and he and Shadow brought her home
And that's about it I think, I don't think I forgot anything.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
They could just be someone like Sarah who got powers during the storm but has been laying low until now, or if villain they could be in prison currently or something, it's really up to you.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Full Name: Eli Kovich
Age (16-19): 18
Sexuality: strait
Physical Appearance: 5’ 11” Brown eyes and dark blond hair, a happy face and a spark in his eyes
Clothing Appearance: Though it does change, he loves to wear jackets and hoodies, even in blisteringly hot weather, and somehow gets away from it without much problem.
Personality: Easy going and loyal
Occupation (if on community service put their job followed by community service in brackets): Manager of a small restaurant (The kind where regulars are treated like friends and you often know your sever well enough to have a pleasant conversation)
Reason for Community Service (nothing too serious, something like possession of drugs or attemptedarson or murder): N/A
Crush: N/A
Other:

Still thinking on it, but I’ll put this up to see what I get.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Well @Eliiiscool Eli's power is:
Force field generation
Ability to project powerful fields of manipulated energy
Oh and he is accepted, I would suggest joining in after the timeskip.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
!

Oh! I love that!

And you said a few people have more powers, just wondering if that’s a thing that will happen often, and just tell me when a good time to hop in is, they could hang out at his restaurant maybe (or not, I don’t know if they have a place like that already)

I suppose I'm not opposed to a timeskip.

Though there was one thing I was planning on doing- the guy who got Copycat's body, Chase? He ends up breaking down the body to tiny bits, synthesizing them within bullets. These bullets grant anyone who is hit by them powers- and immediately heals the wound. Or something like that. This way there is more ways for people to gain powers without needing to conjure up a storm or having to complicatedly expose them to the corpse.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ok so this actually helps @BurbleBurble (great idea). So hear me out, say while the Moderator is 'hibernating' Chase decides to monopolise a bit, he starts to shoot different people creating more villains, this could also be a way for Sarah and Eli to get two powers like the rest. I am gonna sat however that the limit will be two, Copycat was different as his initial power was one that let's him have infinite powers.

So I'll do the time skip, then @Eliiiscool can bring in his character.

A few basic things for the time skip:
- Its been a year
- the team is well known (at least their hero identities are)
- Alison and Fernande are in jail
- Sarah is on the team and so is Lucifer

So unless anyone is against it I'll do the skip now.

Chase would probably make some villains to throw the good guys off his trail just like how kira's dad in part 4 of jojo used the arrow to do the same thing which is the inspiration for this but in the end of the day, given an opportunity to ditch the Moderator, he's gonna run off and sell the bullets to the US Government. Which may be better or worse. Though the bullets will probably be a new development insofar as time goes. Maybe only a few weeks old.

I should probably make Chase a profile sometime. He's a side character but fairly relevant.

Also, JC shouldn't even bother with Ferdinande considering all the crap he put her through. Cut him out of your life, girl!

...On the other hand, maybe the Moderator reaches out to Daryl to occupy the void that the other two being arrested made? Metal manipulation is pretty powerful, considering the fact it basically lets him immobilize anyone and make weapons out of tiny bits of metal. And honestly if the Moderator just threatens Daryl's family that could get him to work under him.
And finally aliases...
Sarah - Phaze
Daryl (Since he is a hired baddie) - Magnesis

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Ok, so, what time of day is it?
Would you give the The description of Eli’s powers from the sight?
And should Eli be well known to?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I would say maybe around midday and the site I used doesn't give much description, it is mostly just a randomizer. This is it "Ability to project powerful fields of manipulated energy"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Ok, so some questions for you then:
Can I control how much give the force field has?
Can I make more than one at a time?
Can it just be any shape I want?
How big can I make these?
And, kind of a silly one, I presume it cannot be permanent?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I think this should be fine, but is it ok if some of Eli's staff knows of his powers? (Hard to cover the superhero life in that job, and would help him with alabys)

PlutoPanda

Previously SunMaster
Full Name: Maximus Thao
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Physical Appearance: 5'8" just eh, kind of on the overweight side, yet is fit.
Clothing Appearance: Mostly wears hoodies, on occasion maybe a t-shirt and joggers
Personality: Is very caring, yet has a big ego, he is very capable and is confident in himself.
Occupation: Small grey hat hacker, other than that, his way of income is a worker at a phone company (also goes to community service)
Reason for Community Service: Illegal dark web usage, use of marijuana, some other infractions
Crush: No one currently
Other: Also goes by the name of Yueper