• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Misfits (Mild 18+)(Discussion)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Warning! Mild 18+ content (drugs, alcohol, violence, sexual references)

You are on community service, you did something wrong and this is your punishment. But on your first day a freaky unnatural storm occurs, this storm has blue and yellow lightning, massive chunks of hail and crazy winds. As you run to get inside your entire group is struck by lightning and when you awake, you start to notice something strange has happened to you. And you soon start to notice that other people in town and turning up with powers.

This roleplay is about a group of teen on community service, who during a storm gain superpowers, I will generate the powers. The roleplay will start at the morning before the storm, when our characters get to the community centre and start their community service.

Rules:
- Basic Pokecharms rules
- I will generate your characters power at random
- To prove you have read these put "Nathan the Immortal" in the other section.
- When pur OCs are doing the community service they wear a orange jumpsuit, in your clothing appearance make sure you write how they wear the jumpsuit (like just wearing the bottom half and wearing a t-shirt on top or wearing it normally but having changed the words on the back or drawn something on the front).
-Only when all the community service spaces are filled can people make bios for characters who aren't on community service. (Unless you make more than one OC)
- 3 OC limit

Bio:
Full Name:
Age (16-19):
Physical Appearance:
Clothing Appearance:
Personality:
Occupation (if on community service put their job followed by community service in brackets):
Reason for Community Service (nothing too serious, something like possession of drugs or attempted arson or murder):
Crush:
Other:

Full Name: Bellamy Lightwood
Sexuality: Straight
Physical Appearance: 6'8", pretty muscular, has a scar across his chest and a tattoo of a fox across his back.
screendShot_2020-01-12_10-06-11.png
From: Pitzmaker(GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US
Clothing Appearance: Normally he wears black trousers, a black t-shirt under a black and red overcoat and black boots. When on community service he wears his jumpsuit, he wears only the lower half letting the upper half hang down, he wears nothing on his top half.
Personality: Bellamy is serious but also gentle and caring. He can become overly worried about his loved ones and friends. He is afraid of being abandoned.
Reason for Community Service: Possession of cocaine.
Crush: None Yet
Other: "Nathan the Immortal"

Full Name: Ariah Lightwood
Sexuality: Lesbian
Physical Appearance: 5'4", has a tattoo of a crow on her collarbone.
screendShot_2020-01-07_23-48-21.png
From: Pitzmaker(GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US
Clothing Appearance: She wears skinny Jean's, trainers and a loose white t-shirt that hangs off one shoulder.
Personality: Bubbly, kind and gentle, she loves making friends and protecting others when she can. However she is also capable of being focused and dedicated. She can go from being excited and happy to cold and serious in a matter of seconds.
Crush: None Yet

Community Service
1. Bellamy Lightwood (@Shadow_Pup)
2. Tartarus Whitecastle (@DevVoid)
3. JC Wolfa (@LunarSilvally)
4. Mia Maddox (@EeviumZ)
5. Domi Fukuda (@WildFlower)

Other Characters
1. Ariah Lightwood (@Shadow_Pup)
2. Shadow Wolfa (@LunarSilvally)
3. Hades Whitecastle (@DevVoid)
4. Sarah Thrud (@BurbleBurble)
5. Eli Kovich (@Eliiiscool)

- Bellamy: Immortality: Ability to live forever. This may be complete immortality encompassing invulnerability, partial invulnerability to all but specific events (i.e., decapitation or exposure to a specific chemical such as kryptonite), or simply an inability to age normally.
- Ariah: Animation: Ability to bring inanimate objects to life or to free an individual from petrification
- Tartarus: Innate capability: Ability to know or understand something without the need of studying or previous experience.
- JC: Superhuman agility / reflexes: Ability to react faster than a normal human and to possess greater flexibility and with higher/farther jumping capacity.
- Shadow: Wallcrawling: Ability to adhere to solid surfaces, including walls and ceilings
- Mia: Superhuman strength: Ability to have a level of strength much higher than normally possible given their proportions.
- Domi: Duplication (physical): Ability to create physical duplicates of oneself.
- Hades: Telekinesis: Ability to manipulate and control objects with the mind, often in ways not visible to the naked eye
Sarah: Intangibility or phasing: Ability to quantum tunnel through solid matter without harm
Eli: Force field generation: Ability to project powerful fields of manipulated energy

Tags
@LunarSilvally @EeviumZ @DevVoid @Merciless Medic @Willow Tree

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Full Name: Tartarus Whitecastle

Physical Appearance: 6'7ft, jacked build of a bodybuilder. Red eyecolour, mildly tanned white skin, long spiked black hair that goes down to Tartarus' shoulders, some strains of hair dyed white.

Clothing Appearance: Orange Prison Jumpsuit over a black tank top, black boots over black tall socks on his feet. On the back of his jumpsuit there is the symbol of a skull with a snake coiled around it, the head poking out of the right eye socket with the mouth opened as if the snake was about to lunge forward and bite, styled to look like a tattoo. Barely visible underneath the symbol is the number '43', that has almost faded entirely from the suit. On the front collar of the jumpsuit the number 4 is on the left side of the collar and the number 3 is on the right side of the collar. Tartarus also wears a warning tag that displays his name and his crimes, aswell as a warning not to engage in conversation with him.

Post - Copycat: Entirely black outfit that consists of a long black steampunk overcoat, gloves, pants and combat boots.

Personality: Tartarus is usually pretty calm and reserved, pretty apathetic yet understanding. However, he does also have an anger problem, where even small things can easily tick him off, which caused him to end up in Community Service in the first place where one entitled person was just being too snarky and aggressive with him.

Occupation: Security Guard (Community Service) (If its alright with you @Shadow_Pup , could Tartarus be a Security Guard in the bar Bellamy and Ariah are working in?)

Reason for Community Service: Attempted Murder / Assault with Intent of Murder

Crush: Nothing here yet.

Last edited:
Full Name: JC Wolfa
Age (16-19): 18
Physical Appearance:
screendShot_2020-01-05_22-17-32.png

From: Pitzmaker (GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US)
Clothing Appearance: She normally wears a shirt that only shows her right shoulder with the black tank strap and black skinny jeans on her legs with black flats with the straps that wrap around her ankles securely. She wears bandages on her wrists and ankles. She has light blue eyes with her right side almost completely blind which her bang covers. She wears the orange suit but doesn't wear the top part of it only leaving the bottom on. She wears a silver and black cross necklace around her neck with a arctic wolf tattoo on the right side of her chest below the collar bone outlined in black.
Personality: She only acts brave to hide her fear and is mostly slightly stubborn which is a pain to handle. Despite her stubbornness, she is a gentle and very understanding young lady that won't judge anyone no matter who they are. She is also stern with a stragetic mind. She has trust issues but if you gain her trust completely she will protect you as if her life depends on it.
Reason for Community Service: 1st degree murder(this was caused by self defense since the victims were hurting her but looked like a murder in the polices eyes since she was holding the murder weapon in her hands covered in blood from almost to her head and toes
Crush: Bellamy(although too stubborn to admit)(if that's ok @Shadow_Pup )
Other: Has an older brother named Shadow "Nathan the Immortal"

Full Name: Shadow Wolfa
Age (16-19): 19
Physical Appearance:
screendShot_2019-12-31_13-33-56.png

From: Pitzmaker (GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US)
Clothing Appearance: He wears a plain buttoned down black shirt with a tank underneath with black skinny jeans. He wears a bandaged only around his right wrist with a black watch on top of it. He also wears a black cross necklace around his neck with sunglasses on top of his head
Personality: He is a brave young male that is also calm and is mostly overprotective of his young sister JC which can sometimes be too much to handle. He won't show mercy to whoever harms his sister.
Crush: None
Other: Has a sister named JC

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@LunarSilvally accepted, I just realized I didn't think this would be the case but I love how the bar is apparently where all teens work (other than JC), also I'm cool with the crush thing.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I think I'm going to start the roleplay now, we have a decent number of characters so here are the generated powers (Ariah and Shadow get a power as well, we just have to make unique situations for them being out in the storm.

- Bellamy: Immortality: Ability to live forever. This may be complete immortality encompassing invulnerability, partial invulnerability to all but specific events (i.e., decapitation or exposure to a specific chemical such as kryptonite), or simply an inability to age normally.
- Ariah: Animation: Ability to bring inanimate objects to life or to free an individual from petrification
- Tartarus: Innate capability: Ability to know or understand something without the need of studying or previous experience.
- JC: Superhuman agility / reflexes: Ability to react faster than a normal human and to possess greater flexibility and with higher/farther jumping capacity.
- Shadow: Wallcrawling: Ability to adhere to solid surfaces, including walls and ceilings
Website used = https://www.randomlists.com/superpowers?dup=false&qty=4 (A List of 100+ Random Superpowers — Superpower Generator)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@DevVoid I wanted to make sure you are aware that they all know each other because of the bar or because of siblings working at the bar. I only say this because of how Tartarus referred to Bellamy as if he didn't know him.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
WAITHOWDIDIMISSTHIS

Okay, so I'll reserve a Community Service spot for now. Question before I make a bio: About how 18+ is this going to get? Is it only going to be references, or is there going to be actual NSFW content within the RP itself? I'd like to know before I commit to RPing.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Hmm, okay. Due to personal preferences, I'll probably censor any profanity I use, but I'm okay with reading it.

Full Name: Mia Maddox
Age (16-19): 16
Sexuality: Aromantic
Physical Appearance: Mia doesn't look like the type of person who'd even think of committing a crime. She has pastel pink hair and bright blue eyes, with a diminutive height of 5'2. She has a very petite stature and pale skin, with a light dusting of freckles on her face.
Clothing Appearance: Mia wears a white t-shirt with a kawaii-style kitten on the front, along with faded denim shorts and pink running shoes. When on service, she just wears the regular jumpsuit.
Personality: It's very difficult to believe if this girl is actually 16. She's as immature as it gets, and probably could be considered hyperactive. She's incredibly social and very oblivious to just about everything. Little can faze her, even insults. She's a sweet kid, and often looked at as the baby of any group she's in.
Reason for Community Service: Coerced into underage drinking
Crush: Nope
Other: Nathan the Immortal

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Full Name: Domi Fukuda
Age (16-19): 17.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Physical Appearance: Domi is a Japanese girl, who wouldn't exactly be the first person to suspect of some Crimes. Standing at a height of 4'11, Domi isn't exactly the most fit. She's a little plumpy, and appears to have Green Eyes. Her Hairstyle is straight long Dark Brown hair fading into blonde. She has however, tried to curl it up, or see what its like short.
Clothing Appearance: She is often seen wearing glasses, and wearing Beanies, Pink Hoodies w/ Flowers on them, and Black Pants. She however mixes it up with colored contacts, wigs, Different Hoodies, to not wearing hoodies at all. She also does wear the Jumpsuit as it is. She even used to have a shirt with the words " Nathan the Immortal " on it, but threw it away.
Personality: Domi stands in the background usually, not talking to many people except her... " Friends " you could say. Even when so, she makes the talk brief, and collects her... " Candy ". She was just a simple regular student, and nothing really stood out. Besides that, she would often be seen with books, or at the Bar serving you or others.
Reason for Community Service (nothing too serious, something like possession of drugs or attempted arson or murder): Growing and selling Marijuana. She was seen passing it to another student by a security guard at her school.
Crush: None.
Other: She has 2 Cats.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@DevVoid @LunarSilvally the group are a mercenary attack squad working for a research facility. This facility had a break in and some machines were broken. The machines involved were a weather machine and a energy amplifier. They were both dowsed in an experimental serum that grants super powers, an amateur mechanic repaired the machines by simply combining them, the new machine sent out an energy signal into the sky that created the storm. The facility was aware some people would probably get powers sent the S.R.S. to apprehend as many as possible and bring them in for research.

Cashew

Previously Ultra_Ivan
Bio:
Full Name: Eugene Cyan
Age (16-19):16
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Physical Appearance: Tall slender man with short brown hair and is 5'4 and ways 65kg he lacks strength but in return, he is very agile and slim.
Clothing Appearance: He wears a white flannel top with red peace signs on both sides of the shirt, he wears black cargo pants, he also wears goldish-brown sandals.
Personality: Very Calm and chill but can get angry if he is questioned too much.
Occupation (if on community service put their job followed by community service in brackets): Food Bank Worker(Community Service)
Reason for Community Service (nothing too serious, something like possession of drugs or attempted arson or murder): He had been smoking underaged and was caught he also was helping his friend who had drugs on him.
Crush: None Yet.
Other: He has 3 Dogs called Warre,N, Peace

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Full Name: Gracie (last name unknown)
Physical Appearance: 3'4", skinny
screendShot_2020-02-05_14-02-40.png
Clothing Appearance: She wears a white blouse and black skirt with black flats and lots of black bows.
Personality: Gracie is sweet, kind and loving. She can be quite shy and has made a Father daughter relationship with Bellamy because he was the only person to be nice to her at the facility.
Other: She has the power to nullify powers.

Last edited:

DevVoid

' " Right, let's see here.. " Tartarus said, rolling the window back up and locking the car doors once everyone got in. He drove ahead a bit, and stopped by the parking spots by the sidewalk ' ..how does JC see Shadow and Tartarus again? @LunarSilvally

DevVoid

Nope, that's not what I meant. I meant, how does JC see both of them literally when Tartarus drove up to the bridge and onto a parking spot of a street a few blocks down with the windows rolled down. Like, how can she look and see them in the car if they're already that far gone. @LunarSilvally

DevVoid

Oh, I was pretty confused about that, since in your post it said that she did: 'She managed a smile as she saw Shadow with Tartarus. '
Unless I read that in a wrong way, which is also very likely since I'm pretty good at sub-consciously suppressing my intelligence.