• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Misfits (Mild 18+)(Discussion)

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
@Shadow_Pup Two questions: How long will Bellamy, Ariah and the others be in the hospital, that way I can see how much Tartarus is able to work on the mansion until the crew arrives at the forest its in (I made Tartarus be the Batman of the crew, if that's alright), and is it alright if I were to introduce another character?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
1. Probably not long, I dunno like maybe 2 days before they are allowed to leave
2. Yeah that's fine
3. Feel free to add more characters

DevVoid

Alright, here we are. Btw, are we gonna do a time skip to when the crew gets out of the hospital?

Full Name: Hades Whitecastle

Sexuality: Straight

Physical Appearance: Muscular stature of an veteran soldier, blue eye colour, mildly tanned white skin colour, the same hair as his twin brother, but with the white streaks in different random spots.

Clothing Appearance:
Pre - Joining the Crew: Black trucker vest with a dark-grey long-sleeved shirt underneath, black slacks and black shoes

Post - Joining the Crew: Hooded Black Duster Coat with the hood up, the duster going down to his ankles. Black slacks underneath, same dark-grey long-sleeved shirt as before under the duster, black fingerless gloves and black tall combat boots. When out in his costume, he wears a mouthless and noseless white plastic mask over his face, with black straps attached to it to keep it on.

Personality: The complete opposite of Tartarus; Always calm, focused and reserved. Usually keeps a calm yet stern look on his face, expressionless and deadpan as can be. He doesn't care how people talk to him, but just like his twin, will stand up for himself and others and will have no qualms resorting to violence to settle things. Has a sense of justice, somewhat atleast, considering he was practically taught justice during his experience in bootcamp.

Occupation: Truck Driver (Will quit job after joining the Crew)

Crush: N/A

Other: " Nathan the Immortal " , Twin Brother of Tartarus

DevVoid

@Shadow_Pup Mind if I ask what Power Hades has, and if he is accepted? Kind of hard to make another post when I'm not clear about those two things since my next post kinda relies on him.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Oh sorry, Yes he is accepted and his power is Telekinesis: The ability to manipulate and control objects with the mind, often in ways not visible to the naked eye

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Right so just before the hero stuff begins I want to add a twist into the mix, it's the delayed finally of the Copycat story mark, it involves powers. I am thinking that when Copycat died a passive power he wasnt aware he had gained activated this power gave each person present a second power.

Now in regards to these powers, they will be randomized by me, but they will also be influenced by the current powers.
- Bellamy: Immortality (High Tier)
- Ariah: Animation (Low Tier)
- Tartarus: Innate capability (High Tier)
- JC: Superhuman agility / reflexes (Low Tier)
- Shadow: Wallcrawling (Low Tier)
- Gracie: Nullification (High Tier)
- Hades: Telekinesis (Low Tier)
The way this will be done is the people will High Tier powers gain a Low Tier and the Low Tier people gain a High Tier power.

I will work on randomizing the powers to make sure we don't get any duplicates and then post a finalized list.
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Here is the new list, personally I think there are some interesting plot points to be made surrounding these new abilities.

- Bellamy: Immortality (High Tier) + Self-detonation and reformation: Ability to explode one's body mass and reform. (Low Tier)
- Ariah: Animation (Low Tier) + Electric manipulation: Ability to control, generate or absorb electricity and electric phenomena (Hogh Tier)
- Tartarus: Innate capability (High Tier) + Telescopic vision: Ability to magnify and extend one's vision to various levels (Low Tier)
- JC: Superhuman agility / reflexes (Low Tier) + Darkness or shadow manipulation: Ability to create or manipulate darkness, often by mentally accessing a dimension of dark energy and manipulating (High Tier)
- Shadow: Wallcrawling (Low Tier) + Earth and stone manipulation: Ability to control earth; sand, stone, rock, lava, dirt, or other minerals (High Tier)
- Gracie: Nullification (High Tier) + Invisibility: Ability to render the user unseen to the naked eye or other forms of perception. (Low Tier)
- Hades: Telekinesis (Low Tier) + Portal creation: Ability to create wormholes, portation "discs" or other spatial portals for transport between two non-adjacent locations (High Tier)

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
You can join but there is the issue of why your character would have two powers if they haven't come into contact with Copycat. But we can probably figure that out so feel free to join.

Also @LunarSilvally @DevVoid the next bad guy is kinda like the Joker or Lex Luthor in that he is considered to he the leader of a group of villains but the group do mostly their own separate things, you guys are free to make NPC characters for this group, the man villain, The Moderator, has the ability of Reality Warping but it is a slightly weakened version.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
This is the girl who showed up

Full Name: Alison Carter
Physical Appearance: 5'6"-6'3", skinny but mature body type, has a tattoo of Bellamy's name on her back with a heart around it.
screendShot_2020-03-03_21-15-42.png
From: Pitzmaker(GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US
Clothing Appearance: Alison usually wheres a pair of suit trousers, a white shirt, a black waistcoat and a black neck tie. She also usually wears expensive earings and a tiara occasionally.
Personality: Alison is cunning, cruel and misguided. She has an obsession with Bellamy and when she can't have him takes pleasure in torturing him and those close to him.
Crush: Bellamy Lightwood
Other: She has the power to manipulate her hair and the power to create glowing purple spikes that are coated in a toxin that makes anyone they cut fall unconcious.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Here's some info on the crazy laughing guy.
Full Name: Lucifer Richards

Sexuality: Straight, but denies himself this because he doesnt see it as necessary to get that close to someone.

Physical Appearance: 5'6ft tall, very skinny build
Unknown.png

Created in Pitzmaker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US

Clothing Appearance: Black turtleneck sweater, black surgical mouth cover, dark-grey torn jeans, brown boots for casual appearance. For his villain costume, he wears an outfit almost identical to Paranoia from Castlevania, but with the red and black colours swapped.

Personality: Lucifer always looks out for himself, and rarely for others. He only does things his way, and only goes down the paths that he deems would be best for his life. Because he saw that with his powers he could do any crime, it would be best to just become a villain. Though, if one would convince that being a hero would be better to his being, he might just change sides.. (A plan for later, when he encounters Tartarus mainly). He's also introverted and sadistic, usually doing more damage than needed to his targets and letting them get away to do further harm to them another day.

Occupation: Criminal (Commonly known for robbing banks and random acts of murder, though most victims are other criminals.)

Other: His powers are to jump inbetween the mirror realm and the real world, the mirror world being a mirrored version of the real world, and to create and shoot light projectiles, commonly beams and balls. He can take people and objects from both worlds into the other, but anytime an object is taken from the mirror world, it can re-appear if another mirror is reflecting the area where an object was taken, or if the same mirror is turned briefly to show another area, then turned to the same area again. He's also an old friend of the Whitecastle Twins. They usually get along, Lucifer having come to them when he needed a favour done, usually to Tartarus, but sometimes Hades too. Of course, he also re-payed those favours, as he does not like to leave favours open.

DevVoid

@Shadow_Pup If I'm not mistaken, the implant should still be on Bellamy's neck, right? If so, would it be alright if Tartarus would re-create the implant to be used in the hero suits, and to think up a synthetic replacement in order to not draw more blood from Gracie? I mean, he learns everything there is to learn about whatever he comes in contact with, so surely he would even be able to realize previously unknown aspects and combinations.

Relating to that, I was gonna have Tartarus take a blood sample from everyone, including him and Hades, in order to analyze them and improve the suits as such, would that also be ok? He would discover the implant on Bellamy when taking his and JC's blood sample, for reference.

I can't say I haven't had my eyes on this. If you don't mind, I'm going to make both a hero and villain- I'm aware that they'll only have one ability and I'm fine with that.

Full Name: Sarah Thrud
Sexuality: Homosexual
Physical Appearance: 5'8" and muscular, Sarah's of Pakistani descent- clear from her skin tone. Her eyes are gray in color, and she has long brown hair- she ties in back into a ponytail if it could get caught up in something.
Clothing Appearance: Usually she wears a sleeveless black t-shirt, tan cargo pants, and some simple boots. She also sometimes wears a white hoodie, and swaps the t-shirt for a sleeveless black turtleneck if it's cold. She's really proud of her biceps, if you couldn't tell.
Personality: Upbeat, optimistic, and maybe a bit dull, Sarah is regardless a confident and dedicated girl. Whenever she can make the odd friend or acquaintance, she usually is happy to follow them around, considering she doesn't have much else to do. She's also rather dedicated to her father, Dominic, who has raised her as best as he could ever since her mother's passing in Sarah's youth.
Reason for Community Service: N/A
Other: She's a real dork. Also "Nathan the Immortal"
Full Name: Daryl Angleo
Sexuality: Homosexual
Physical Appearance: Daryl is tall, standing 6'8", lithe yet muscular in structure, and caucasian. His hair is long and black, tied back into a large ponytail, and is covering his right eye- which also covers his lack of a right eye and scars. His remaining eye is blue in color.
Clothing Appearance: Usually prefers black, to help him be non-descript and blend into the night. Daryl wears an assault vest, gloves, and other tactical wear into his jobs. He also wears a mask over his mouth and nose to cover his identity partially. In more casual situations, he prefers to wear button ups and jeans.
Personality: Appearing cold, gruff, and apathetic, Daryl is actually putting up a face to appear indifferent and unfeeling. His work does take something of a toll on him, but he likes to keep this private. When with people he cares for, he's quite gentle and soft spoken. He actively making two different personas to help him get through life.
Occupation: Office...Work. In actuality works some dirty jobs, from hitman to courier.
Crush: I dunno, does his husband count??
Other: Daryl's obtained the ability of extreme ferrokinesis, able to bend metal and have complete control over it. He can use extreme magnetic forces to fire off almost any metal, including small projectiles like nuts, bolts, and ball bearings. And, uh, "Nathan the Immortal" in case I need that again.

He's not strictly under the employ of the reality warper either. He's employed by someone under the warper, or associated with the research group who started all this in the first place, either or.

DevVoid

@Shadow_Pup You kinda put me in a stalemate here since Hades was sitting this entire time opposite of Ariah and showing off his hero suit to her and now I cant make a post until Ariah reacts to it.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Oh I completely forgot, I think I had started to right a post with a response to Hades but I had some issues and then it completely slipped my mind, I'll add to my post.

Apologies for the somewhat autoey actions in my latest post, but I'm not exactly interested in having my character immediately be disabled and forced to cower before Tartarus. It's simply not an interest conclusion to this conflict.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Well the storm happened at the beginning of the roleplay and gave powers to random people, one group were doing community service and eventually ended up fighting against a power stealing bad guy, they ended up with two powers which is the original roleplayers, your character however would only have one and could be doing anything. I suck at explaining so if this just confused you just say.

DevVoid

@BurbleBurble You know, I noticed you said you didn't want your character to be disabled, which I understand completely, but you had in turn completely disabled Tartarus, up until @Shadow_Pup 's recent post. I don't have a problem with it since I can use Tartarus again, but its a little bit hypocritical, don't you think? No offense.

That is true and I'm sorry about that. I guess I figured Tartarus would have a way out, or Daryl would have to take focus off of Tartarus as Gracie came back but there's now the Moderator there since every baddie immediately ignored his whole thing with "not attacking their mansion" :p

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Would people be against a time skip, I was planning to have the Moderator lie low for about a year, giving time for Sarah to be trained, the hero team to be more well known, them all having hero names and they would have some hero experience dealing with smaller criminals. So would people be alright with a time skip of a year, I would let any of the immediate interactions finish of course. You would be able to choose whether your villains lied low with the moderator or didn't lay low and are most likely in jail for something or other.

@LunarSilvally @DevVoid @BurbleBurble

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
That would be absolutely fine. Will have joined the team?
@DevVoid

Also if people could post here about hero names, it will make things easier I think.

Bellamy = Undead Nuke
Ariah = The Animator
Gracie = Eraser

DevVoid

Yep, he would have joined the team and trained up a bit, I was gonna have him join after the moderator raided the hero mansion. And yeah sure, I got some code names:

Tartarus = The Solution (Because he always has one, usually.)
Hades = Atlas (In reference to the blue portal robot in Portal 2.)
Lucifer = Man in the Mirror (In reference to the MJ Song.)