• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Miracles In Memphis (Discussion)

Yes! Takhat will get get what she wants, but not without paying the ultimate price for it. And holy shit, will it break her. And by god, will she have the ultimate exercise in being queen, when her father becomes near catatonic from grief.

Hey, if we're writing this thing together, we might as well be open with our character plans, so we know what we're building up to :p Happy characters are boring to read about. Characters are forced to develop, and become more interesting, when shoved in the dirt and made to suffer, so that's exactly what I plan to do with Takhat. Now that I've had my turn on the soapbox, anyone else care to share their character plans?

That ties very nicely into the anti-slavery theme, I think. Hey, that even gives me an idea for a future akumatisation! What if Aharon's former master and/or mistress found him, and he was reminded of the things he'd had to endure at their hands...And because of them, he ended up akumatised?

That could be quite the wham episode. Horwedja seizing the opportunity to akumatize the pharaoh, and forcing him to declare anarchy on Egypt, and let the upper class crumble, as the slaves rise to the top. And then, once it's all over, the pharaoh being devastated by the damage he did to his own kingdom, and even declaring himself unworthy as a king and a father, in the wake of both his own akumatisation, and Abasi's death...I smell a HUGE wham episode, complete with the reveals of Takhat and Imi's miraculouses!

Y'know, neither of those ideas are bad...The Wasp Queen episode told us that Miraculous Users can be Akumatized, and the Pharaoh idea, well, here's an idea. Remember the episode 'The Pharaoh'? I forgot to point this out earlier, but according to the show, there was a version of Ladybug in ancient Egypt at one point.

That was kinda where I got the idea for this RP lol XD that, and the reincarnation theory, which I 100% support (Y'know, that each new miraculous user is a reincarnation of the previous ones).

Also, Seti, unlike the canon pharaoh, is not based on any particular pharaoh from real life. (In the original French, he was trying to bring back Queen Ankhesenamum, I think, the real Pharaoh Tutankhamun's wife. The real Princess Nefertiti did marry another pharaoh, but she was never officially queen) He's entirely made up, save for the fact that I got his name from Pharaoh Seti || (I have no idea how to write numerals on this thing!).

Takhat's name comes from Queen Takhat of the nineteenth dynasty. And I couldn't find any information about a Pharaoh Abasi, so I kinda chose that name to foreshadow the fact that he will never grow up to become king...

BTW who is getting Akumatized next? Because we might as well have at least one more Akuma before Aharon gets Akumatized, right? Or Abasi's death, which I presume is going to happen towards the end of the RP.

Whoever you like. Here's a quick PSA regarding the RP villains, guys; anyone can create akumatised villains, as long as they fit the central theme of the slaves rising up against the upper class. Anyone who has a grudge against somebody more important than them, or anybody who could be used to attack or even kill Pharaoh Seti, just as some examples. However, the one responsible for killing Abasi wI'll be decided by me.

You don't have to make a form for your villains, but if it's easier, you can. I'd include some general information, like their name, age, class, akumatised appearance, what they're upset about, and why they've been targeted by Horwedja (Hawk Moth). If you like, you can even have Horwedja interact with them out of costume, so he can gather information about the target

Name: Nefertiti
Class: Middle
Akumitised appearance: Nefertiti has blush, eye lighter, mascara, and alot of other makeups on her face. They wear a dress that is the color of lavender, with sandal's. They have purple, lavender, and black jewelry made from beads and feathers with a giant makeup kit strapped to their back. They wear black nail polish and have fair white skin with blue eyes. The mascara is a deep black.
Upset about: They've worked for Imi quiet a while now, and can't stand how they never thanked her for all the years she assisted in putting on her makeup.
Why they've been targeted by Hawk Moth: They have, as been explained, worked with the higher class for years. With the trust wedged in, the overthrow and betrayal would be economical if the plan succeed's.