• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

Aaah damn we posted at the same time and now it looks like I'm ruining Kokoro and Sylvia's moment with my question xd.
Just ignore it and go on with the RP. I suppose now Sylvia is gonna talk to Kokoro? Anyway I really gotta sleep since it's 3:19 am here, so if anything major happens and/or you guys move, can someone move Yasumi too? Just pretend he's following you around silently cause he's concentrating on Sylvia' s lungs or something.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Ok, I'm probably gonna sleep soon as well, and btw you may not wanna answer this but hwere about do you live because I live in england

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Damn I slept all day cause of some stupid school event we had to be awake at 4 am and i came home passed tf out xD

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well right now if you'd be interested I'm just moving the villain plot forwards a little bit. I figured that it was something we could do to help the story in the time that most of the heroes aren't on.

Also trying to hammer out more of the actual Arcs and stuff. Planning shiz.

Jayblade

maybe we can say he gave him like an address to the bar, if that's where the hideout is. It could've just happened off screen

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Okay yeah that makes sense. I think the hideout should be something different this time around. The bar thing is used and will just feel repetitive in my opinion. So let's go with maybe something like....well I've already described that it was bookshelves but a library seems too public. Well I guess it could just be Ancient's secret study. They'd need a new location anyways taking into consideration that by this time Deku and them would've already busted the old league of villains.

Jayblade

and btw since we will be having this very soon, what do you guys think the pairings should be for the hero vs villain training. like how deku and ururaka were paired up

Jayblade

I think Kaylee and Kenji should be a team, just because I think it would be interesting to see how they fight together

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
So since this is Day 2 and they got the dorms. Then Day 3 is when they would start Hero vs Villain training cause that would be the next day.

Which means that we need new ideas for Arcs cause H vs V training is the last part of the second story arc

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Oh yeah I know I totally gotcha. Not trying to skip past it or anything just saying that it's coming up and I'd rather we not be caught by it. Additionally, isn't the Training for Class 1-A only? I don't know if I would need to match the 1-C kids with anyone unless you want to do it like that.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well we'd need at least 1 of them to do it considering we have 5 class 1-A members. So that's an odd pairing for the exercise anyways. On top of that for each match you'd need a total of 4 people cause 2 Heroes and 2 Villains.

So then I counted adding all the class C students, (minus Sylvia do to her condition of course) which brings us up to 9 people which still is a very terrible number for this. So then I thought like maybe if someone like Kokoro or even one of the NPC Class 1-C students opted to stay with Sylvia during the training then we could run it with 8 people and have 2 matches which makes things bit easier.