• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
yeah but I think we should wait for Sylvia to arrive with Jack and her other family members, and then when others are online they can just turn up in the dorms

He meant Class 1-A in general, not you specifically! Also it was mostly referring to the Class 1-A Deku was in. They were all like a family and I imagine they were pretty open about having a family-like relationship with one another.

What's Kiza's quirk again, what's it do
it’s called Azure, IF he had a weapon he can do all sorts of weird things, but since he doesn’t use one, he has a transformation that’s supposed to increase his power and speed (unless this isn’t ok) but he only uses that as a last ditch effort or when he’s having “fun”, and we already saw him use his wolf creation

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
and do you think UA would make the students do lessons and training, or would they let them relax and settle in

Also, just to clarify, Sylvia has the angel wings. Her quirk is Floral Angel. A way to remember that is that Sylvia is a name that means "of the forest". Lucy, on the other hand, has the glistening white demon wings (and horns and tail; everything glows in the dark, her horns are kinda sharp but there's nothing overly special about them, and her tail has a poison that affects people similarly to alcohol (not in the fact that it hurts them, but in the way that it puts them to sleep). She can also collect light and use its power using photosynthesis, a trait she inherited from her mother.). A way to remember Lucy having demon wings is because her full name is Lucifer, but she likes the name Lucy because it's cuter. I think it's a religious reference, but I'm not that religious, I just think Lucy's a cute name.

I have an idea. If Kirishima already told Class 1-A to protect Sylvia, then perhaps we could make it so that each 1-A member has Bodyguard Duty, in which for a period of time they stay with Sylvia (almost like a butler) just to keep her safe and keep her company, with shifting rotations.

It's a bit far fetched, but I just thought it was nice way for Sylvia to feel safe and have some interaction with the other characters. However, it's a role one of her family members (probably Lucy) could easily fill.

Kouki would probably be her chaperone outside of school hours and during lunch. I like the idea. Also, it's not hangovers that Lucy gives, it's more of a controlled type of thing, like when you get injected with anaesthesia at the hospital during a serious procedure. That chemical has a side effect that causes almost unnoticeable recovery speed-up, but again, it's primarily meant to knock people out, almost like a tranquilizer. Lucy doesn't use it on Sylvia because actually attacking with her tail is painful and Sylvia's condition is very delicate.