• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Meep's got sprites ~and does requests too~

Alrighty, this is my sprite topic and it holds most of my works over the past year or two. I'm willing to take requests for any of the following listed below, and examples are shown as well.

Trainer Sprites

me.gif
lily3.gif
lily2.gif

dsfsfdds.gif

sdfsdf-1.gif
dffsdsdffds.gif
meh.gif
ellappt.gif

flora.png
moira.png
aika.png
dsffsdsfd.gif

sdfsdfsd.gif
fghfghgf.gif
conway1.gif
transparent.png

jeydis.gif
gfd.gif
tracey.gif
xcvcx.gif

janinecopy.png
request.gif
willow.gif
rawr.gif

sadie-1.gif
lucas.gif
ella-1.gif

FR/LG OWs
riley.gif
rena-2.gif
jeydisOW.gif

overworlds2.gif
overworlds3.gif
overworlds1.gif

ows-1.gif
dfsdfsdfss.gif
sfdffdsdf.gif
fsdsdfdf.gif

sgsgfsdgsfd.gif
scrapps.gif
sadiefrlg.gif

D/P OWs.

sadiedp.gif
dssdffsddsf.gif
tetrtr.gif

dfdsdfsf.gif
dsfdsfd2.gif
dsfdsfd.gif

fdbfbdd.gif

D/P Mugshots
mug.gif
mug2.gif
fgfghfhg.gif

mugs.gif

Platinum/ HGSS Mugshots
emma.gif
xfgfdgddf.gif
dfgfdg.gif
jeydis-1.gif

shiny.gif
transparent-2.png
fdgd.gif
transparent-1.png

fsdsdsf.gif
sadiemugshot.gif
xcvcx2.gif
tetrretrtr.gif

sd2.gif
dfsdsfdfs.gif
sdadsaads.gif
dfsdsfdfsfsd.gif

Fusions
fusion2.gif
fusions.gif
vbnbnfg.gif
fusion.gif

brookeon-1.png
loporeon.gif
sffsddsffsd.gif
dfsdfsdsf.gif
dfsdfsdsf2.gif

NEW! Trainer Animations
nora.gif
lily.gif
aisha.gif
buneary.gif

edge.gif
sara-1.gif

noraandbuck.gif
edgeandsara.gif

[size=14pt]

Any constructive criticism is welcomed.
[/size]

Your female sprites are excellent, meep. Their splicing looks quite natural, and the colors you used ofr them are nice and bright. Your males however could use a little work, perhaps a few more details. Shading is nice as well, but some of the shadows look much darker than they should be.

Keep it up, I'm sure you'll get even better.

Okay, I have a request for you; make a Riley trainer (front pose). Are you up to it?

Otherwise, nice sprites, especially the trainers. ;D

And pokemon OWs that I made.
OWS.gif

Also, if someone could be kind enough to get me all of the back sprites to Cheryl, Marley and Riley, not just the first 2 frames, I would be eternally grateful.

Very good sprites, meep. :o Could I request some Lucario and Weavile OWs? :)
I can get you the back sprites if you want, it'll take a while though as I'll have to rip them myself.

Very good sprites, meep. :o Could I request some Lucario and Weavile OWs? :)
I can get you the back sprites if you want, it'll take a while though as I'll have to rip them myself.
yeah. i try those OWs, I need more practice. And thank you very much if you get me the back sprites!

Edit: Here's the Weavile OWs.
gfdgff.gif

And the Lucario OWs.
gfdgff1.gif

That is some impressive worj there Meep. You should definitely consider submitting that to the TC Maker, I do believe we don't have a Riley Sprite in there yet. The Shading's nicely done, and the splicing looks natural. Once again I congratulate you on your good job.

Hi, excellent Spritage, my man!
Could I make a request?
I'm not sure if you mix them, but could i have the blonde rival from diamond/pearl but with Togekiss wings.
If that isnt gonna happen dont worry about it. Thanks anywayz!
:]

Alright, here's something completely random I made in Paint.
poochy.png

The story behind this is that somehow a Xatu and a Manectric bred and the result was a baby Poochyena.

Glad you like it.

Anyways, something new I started. I found a Nidoran Mystery Dungeon portrait and messed around with it in several ways to get these results:
untitled.gif

The original is middle row, far left.

Here's another batch of the Mystery Dungeon portraits. This time I used the Growlithe one.
untitled2.gif

Original one is the same place as the last set.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Once again, I say this.

DAW, CUTE!!!! And Growlithe is one of my favorite Pokemon! Great job on the Mystery Dungeon stuff!

Aww, thanks. I might actually use them for something if my attention span allows me, it tends to be very short very often.

Alright, new sprites.

lily3.gif
lily2.gif
Untitled-2.png

This is my first pokemon character I came up with, and have stuck with since I started liking pokemon, which was 1st season of the anime.

Her name is Lily Vanderhoff. The sprite on the left shows her at age 13 and 14, and is her outfit for the Kanto and Johto regions. The middle one is her at age 15, and her outfit for the Hoenn region. Finally, the one on the right is her at her current age of 16, and her outfit for the Sinnoh region.

Her hometown is Pallet Town (wow, what a surprise...), but lives of the outskirts of town. She didn't start with one of the regular starters, but instead started with an Abra she named Matsuki. She picked up a Vulpix, a Pikachu(wow...) named Dusty, an Oddish she named Gigi, and other ones I'd care not to list.

She only did Gym battles in Kanto and Johto, but decided against the Elite 4, but started contests in the Hoenn region, and totally skipped gym battles in that region. She does both gym battles and contests in the Sinnoh region.

Alright, something new.

mug.gif
ella.gif

This is another one of my characters made for the Sinnoh region.

Her name is Ella Bryant. She is 14 years old, and she is from Floaroma Town. She is aspiring to be a great coordinator, but also participates in gym battles. Her starter Pokemon is a Turtwig, but it always seems to fall asleep or not pay attention.

She is always very cheerful and always seems to be looking on the bright side of things, but sometimes it seems she is hiding something. Whenever she gets unhappy, she makes poffins, which resulted in her becoming very good at making them.

She travels around with Lily, but once got lost and met Lucas, and thus developed a huge crush on him.

The sprite is mostly the D/P female trainer, but with the face and arms from the Lass. The mug, is edited off of Candice, with the bang from Fantina.

That last one reminds me a bit of Rikku from FF10, cute sprite, great mugshots too.

PS: Could I request a mugshot of my trainer ? The one in my avi (oh the right)

(I apologize for not posting sooner.) All of your sprites look amazing, and your overworlds are perfection. (Well, all of your sprites are.) Keep up the fantastic work. :) *2 thumbs up.* :)

Oh. My. Gosh.

Your sprites are awesome! =D I especially like the Pokemon overworlds, they're so cuuute! ^^ And they look like real overworlds from a real game.

...I'm so jealous. x3 -steals a Poochyena overworld and runs-

Aww! You're Pokemon overworlds are so cute! I wish I could make overworlds that good. You're doing a really great job, I dunno what I could say to help you out... There's a really good website you can get resourse sprites from. It's http://www.spriters-resource.com/
( I am allowed to post links, right? )

That's actually where I get most of my sprites doggy-ears, but thanks for trying to help. :)

Anyways, made some mugs late last night and this morning.

mugs.gif

The first one is the same as the one on the front page except for some colors I changed. And I gotta say, I hated editing Volkner's mug, those took the longest to make (2nd and 3rd ones).

Edit: I also changed the hair on one of my trainer sprites on the first page.
hg.gif

Those mugshots and your trainer are adorable. :) I like how you made the faces look different. (I always use the same ones over and over.) Keep up the excellent work, Meep43. :)

Ok, couple little things since it's been a little while.

First off, fixed the Riley sprite I did. Although I think he looks better in all blue.
gfdgfdfgd.png

Secondly, I made a couple sprites of a spur-of-the-moment character.

untitled-1.gif

All I've really come up with abut her is that her name is Jessilyn, Lyn for short, she's around 16, and she brags about being a master coordinator when she's only won one ribbon so far.

Look, more stuff!

I made a couple maps today in my spare time. I'll post them as a link just to make sure they don't take too much space.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/Kara_kun/pokemon/my%20stuff/town1.gif
This one's a starter town for a pokemon region I have stuck in my head, though I don't know what to call it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/Kara_kun/pokemon/my%20stuff/lab.gif
And this is the inside of the pokemon lab, I made it have two floors so the professor doesn't look homeless.

Also, I tried something new today. Fusing!

These are my first results.
fusions.gif

Those fuses look so cute... Very Nice indeed. Those are quite nice for your first try. Keep it up. All your sprites look nice.

Wow those 2 fusions are cute O.o like... way to cute.

I think my blood sugar is rising just looking at your skitty-azurill.

:o Growlithe looks so cute! I just want to hug him. Your maps are amazing and so are your trainers and fusions. (I also like how you made the sandals on your trainer.) All of your sprites are extremely well made. Keep up the excellent work. :)