• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Meep's got sprites ~and does requests too~

Yay for new stuff!

First off, I messed with my Riley OWs a little
riley.gif

Only thing that really bothers me is the hat from the back view.

Also!

This took me all day to make, but I'm fricken proud of it.
tracey.gif

Hellz yea, it's Tracey! I finally took the time to make a sprite of Tracey because he's my favorite character in the show.

And he was almost completely made off the artist sprite, so that was horrible to edit. The only parts not from the artist are the right hand and the head.

Shweet!Someone finally made a good tracy sprite.Hey,BTW,can i please have a trainer with a brown mop top,3D glasses,a hooded sweatshirt with a skull and crosswrenches logo on it,(think crossbones with wrenches),dark-gray-but-not-quite-black carpenter pants (with flames on the bottom,its optional though,if its easier for you not to do the flames its OK.),and black and white shoes please.Its my future RP character,Brian "Blaze" Torinko.Hope it turns out well^^

~Kyle (SC)

I made something new today.

Since I love playing Phoenix Wright, I decided to test my skills with making one of those style sprites.

And this is my result.
shana.gif

She's my official PW character. Her name is Shana Grant, and she's 20 years old. She can be annoying to alot of people and she always has a notebook to record where she's been and what she's done.

I don't think it's too bad for my first try.

Nice job meeps you seem to be getting better and better. I dont play PW so i dont know how the sprites look but i still thing you did a great job

New scratch sprite.

solfata.gif

It's called Solfata and it's one of a trio of legendaries I made up. This one's a Fire type, and the other two are Dark and Psychic types.

Your sprites are all absolutely fantastic. If I ever need sprites made, I'll keep you in mind. ;)
In all honesty I used to do custom sprites myself but then lost interest. But seeing all of yours is starting to make me want to do it again. If I do ever decide to start making again, I'll let you know.

GM: Oh yeah. I'd love to see a Gardevoir Master PW sprite too!

I love the Phoenix Sprite, meep, although I'm sure it would look much better with another layer of shadows. Other than that, it looks very, very cool.

Nice Scratch spriting there as well, a little creepy, but very hot indeed. Keep up the good work.

That is an impressive Darkrai cosplayer. Is it just me, or was most of it Scratched. I am very impressed. good job.

It wasn't really scratched too much. Very little in fact. To tell the truth, I just spliced on some part off the Darkrai sprite and recolored the rest. I think the eyes, the pants, the red collar, and part of the white thing on the head are scratched.

Ok, I got two requests done.

pet_name_dk
dsffds.gif

It's the best I could do with just and OW ao I hope it's ok.

And...

Kyle(SC)
gfd.gif

I finally got around to it. Yay.

And I might do Gardevoir Master's request, probably not right away though.

Okay, new thing. Woo.

vbvvbvc.gif

Since Rocket X made me two badges, I got inspired to try and make my own, and I think they turned out alright for my first try.

Yeah, the second one on the top row was supposed to look like a maple leaf, but it came out funny looking.

I think my favorite one is the snowflake one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, sorry to beg, since I don't know if anyone noticed my request on my first post, I'll ask again.

I really need all the back sprites for Marley, Cheryl and Riley for a personal project I am working on. All I seem to be able to find though is the first two frames.

So, if someone could be kind enough to get the back sprite frames for those three, I would be eternally grateful.

Sorry, Meep, can't help you with that. I've oly ever seen the first 2 frames as well.
Anyways, I think that your badges turned out OK for your first time! It's loads better than what I could do.
And the snowflake one is my favorite too,I have a snowflake badge as well in my fan region.

Yes, well Cookie, that's the program I really do all my spriting on. I only used Photoshop Elements to do the map on my first post.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Since Rocket X made me two badges, I got inspired to try and make my own, and I think they turned out alright for my first try.

Yeah, the second one on the top row was supposed to look like a maple leaf, but it came out funny looking.

I think my favorite one is the snowflake one.

I think the problem with your maple leaf is that maple leaves are supposed to have three distinct sections, each with three points - and yours has become a single leaf with nine points. Look at Google image search.

What do the badges represent? I can see Fire-type and Rock-type, and I'm guessing the maple leaf was supposed to be Grass...? I'm particularly interested in the two on the right, as I'm not familiar with the symbolism. (I'd have quoted those two specifically, but they're all on a single image so, er, sprites removed so as not to set a bad example ;) ).

Yeah, I had problems with the leaf even when I looked at a Canadian flag to make it.

And the ones on the right, the top one is my view of a spirit flame, or a ghost to be put simply, and the bottom one is because of the Dragoon class in the Final Fantasy games where their primary weapon is a spear and they pretty much symbolize the power of a dragon, or something like that...

Strange, it looks a little bit like a sprite from my thread... Very similar. I dont think its just coincidence that both our badges have spears going through dragon heads... And seeing as I made mine first....

*shifty eyes*

~Slink

P.S. The rest of the sprites are pretty good >.

Strange, it looks a little bit like a sprite from my thread... Very similar. I dont think its just coincidence that both our badges have spears going through dragon heads... And seeing as I made mine first....

*shifty eyes*

~Slink

P.S. The rest of the sprites are pretty good >_<

Umm...yeah, that's kinda what I based it off...

I'm sorry! I was so unoriginal with that badge...

*is ashamed*

Right, thats a releif.

Listen, I dont mind if you use my sprites as inspiration, but ask me first, or at least give credit to me for the idea. I beleive thats what this site calls stealing -.-

But oh well, seeing as you finally said something I'm letting you off the hook...

Good to see some new spriters out their too, wouldnt want to loose you to the mods xD

~Slink

So yeah, I haven't been spriting lately because I've rediscovered the joys of my Golden Sun games. It doesn't matter that they're five years and older, to me they are two of my favorite games ever.

Anyways, I managed to dig up two old animations I made.

And here they are:
spheal.gif

surskit.gif

Enjoy.

rolling spheeeaaalll!

I missed him lol

I like the surskit too, really cute ^_^

Id like to request a trainer and an overworld sheet from you.

Trainer would be my trainer in prefferably a diffrent pose then pika's try (see my trainer card) so i can have a varied collection of sprites to choose from for my personal team pics and TCs. And an overworld of that same said sprite.

If you need any details feel free to PM me.

Wow, meep, I'd say that you did a better job at Jeydis' sprite than I did! Great work! I think that the overworlds are really awesome as well.

I absolutely LOVE the surskit animation! it is soooo adorable! And the adorable spheal, we all know him from your sig. :)

Great job, can't wait to see more.

Thanks for the nice things that you said. :)

Well, I've been seeing IAWW style sprites around, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

These are my two results.

jessiIAWW.gif

One of my characters, Jessilyn. I'm pretty pleased with this one, especially since this one was my first try.

lilyIAWW.gif

My main character Lily. The hat bothers me a little.

Those look really great! Is there some sort of tut to those somewhere or is it just complete from scratch drawing?

As for the hat, it might be cuz her head seems to be turned a lil and the hat isnt.

Jeydis, if you go to the spriters-resource, there are a lot of mugshots for It's a Wonderful World, so we all just edit them from there.

Those are REALLY good, meep, especially being your first! They are very nice, and well editted.
I agree with Jey on that though, if you just turn her hat-beanie-thingie a little more to her right, it should look perfect.

Yeah, I'll fix my one of Lily sometime...dunno when though...

On another note, I did another scratch sprite!

lunefata.gif

This is one of the legendary trios I made. It's called Lunefata and it's the Psychic type.

Solfata is the Fire type, and I believe that that one is on Page 3 or 4.

Now all I have to do is make Stellfata, the Dark type one.