• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Meep's got sprites ~and does requests too~

Thanks for all the nice things you guys are saying!

Anyways, two new sprites for your enjoyment.

starter.gif

This is the female starter for my region which has no name.

sara.gif

And this is the professor's aide in my region which has no name.

Edit:

starter2.gif

And just now, the male starter for the...you know...
I didn't try too hard on this one and I know his hairstyle is similar to Brendan's. Oh well...

I like the new girl starter. The new Male starter is good but i still like the female better. As for the professor's aide i like it. Good job

Something small.

ds.gif

These are two of Jessilyn's pokemon, and her main contest pokemon.

I actually based their appearence off of Soul Calibur characters. The Growlithe's hair on it's head is similar to Yun-Seong's hair, and the band on the Skitty's tail is like the one I used on the character I made, named Cornelia.

I tried scratch spriting for the first time today.

This is the result.
mewrii.gif

I call it Mewrii and it's a pre-evo of Meowth.

they look so cute!!! * takes one * I could just hug it all day long. Awesome job!! I love it i bet everyone else will to

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oh, wow!

Mewrii and Armoreon are awesome! The shiny version of Amoreon is super uber cool! It's just the back leg that looks a bit thick, and the body's a bit long... ignore me. But beside's that, great!

wow those are awesome. I would have never thought of a steel evolution of eevee! Awesome job!
*takes one* its too heavy to run away with!

Woo! Yet more talent Pokecharms can brag about to other Pokemon forums! TBH your scratch sprites look to be the best I have seen since Pixeity's last batch!

Good Work!

~Slink

;D

Thanks everyone.

Well, I had an overwhelming urge to make a Janine sprite, and so I did!

Here's the result.
janine.png

I had to scratch the legs and feet, and it took a while to get them right.

I think her right leg could use a slight bend at least so her knees are visible. Her right arm is a bit short and stockier in comparison to her other arm. Other than that, it looks pretty cool. I suppose you're planning to add it to the Custom Themed Sprite thread?

First of all, i love your sprites.

Second: i was wondering if you could edit the sprite from my trainer card to have his shirt is white instead of beaje (is that how you spell it?) and his pants are some color that you think would look good with the sirt being white.

thanks

I don't even know that this is possible...But if you've seen Conway in the anime, you know, Dawn's partner in the tag battle episodes, the guy with the Slowking, is it possible to make a sprite of him and Slowking? I

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
ur eevee steel pokemon are sooooooooooo cool :D

I don't know if it's your age, lack of trying, or something else that made all three of your posts this spammy, but this has gone on long enough. Bye bye >>

Anyways, loving some of these, meep. That original Steel Eevee evo looks pretty good (both design-wise and color/shading), and the Growlithe-Azurill splice is frelling adorable. Your humans are pretty good, too. Keep it up and post lots moar XD

sure, what is it?

Whee ^^ I'm hoping that this isn't a problem (I don't know if this would be a challenge >.> ), but I was wondering if you could make a trainer sprite of my character, Akilah. I'll post a link to my sketch of her and there's writing all over the picture, but disregard all of it (I was rushing and drew it in 15 minutes, so please forgive the sloppiness @_@). It's in black and white, so I'll describe the color scheme below the link:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/Chibi_Sailor_Mercury/Akilah.jpg

Hair: Black
Eyes: Cerulean (any blue is fine, but I'm just being specific)
Skin tone: Tan (like Brock's skin)
Shirt: Black (with yellow writing that spells out "An Cafe," but you can only see the 'N' and 'C').
Hoodie-vest layer: White
Leggings: Black
Translucent Skirt: Robin's egg blue (or something similar to it - you can make it opaque instead of translucent if it's easier.)
Boots: Black (has two buckles on each one)
Belt: Black with three-row silver studs and silver buckle
Accessories: Silver cartouche necklace, gold earings, blue ribbon around left wrist, 5 gold rings on right hand, two gold arm bands (one on each arm), and her pokeballs are connected to the back of her belt (just for in case you choose a pose in which her back may be shown)

As for the accessories, you don't have to add all of them. All I really want are the arm bands (but adding some of the other accessories would be great =] ). Also, you don't have to do the pose that she's doing in the sketch. You can make her do whatever pose you want.

If this is too much to ask, I'll understand ^^;; Thanks a ton!

Dude! That's awesome - I love it!! *hugs* Thank you Thank you Thank you!! Lol, hope you don't mind that I make it my avatar or sig (will give you credit, of course ^_^).

i love the sprite meep! i wish i was as talented as you. good job no great job!

edit: the last sprite was so cool that i was wondering if you clould make me a request of this guy
newpreviewpu9.png

if you could? you dont have to if you dont want to.

Sure PSP, I'll do it as soon as I can. (It's after 11 P.M. and I'm gonna go to bed, and I might be busy tomorrow because of a choir concert.)

Here's the request for Rain.
conway1.gif

I'll get started on the other requests, and I'll assume Gardevoir Master want PMD portraits.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
*claps*

Very nice, Meep! I really like those expressions! I think my favorite is probably the middle one, the angry one, and/or the crying one (bottom right-hand corner). Great job again, Meep!

And finally, here's PSP's request.
psp.gif

Hope you like it. I based it of the walking sprite just so you know.

thanks Meeps! it looks so amazing! Thank you so much! I would have never thought he would have look that good!