• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Marvel vs DC: Dawn of the Incursion

Strange heard a knock and answered the door, only to see Wolverine. Strange smiled," Ah, Logan, come in. I assume you've seen the Earth in the sky by now." Strange gestured towards Iron Fist and Yellow Jacket.

Wong casually sat back sipping his tea, and gestured if Danny, Logan, or Scott wanted any.

Logan ignored Wong. "Alright Strange, screw introductions. Tell me what's going on." He growled, getting to the point, crossing his hairy arms again, brows furrowing. "I was kinda in the middle of something."

Tony saw the Quinjet pull up, and Hank and Kevin jumped out of the plane. "Glad you're here."
"Where's Jan?" Ant-Man asked.
"Right here." Wasp said, growing to regular size. "Tried to figure out what SHIELD knew about this. The answer is nothing."
"Strange knows what this is." Iron Man said. "As soon as Cap gets here we're going to the Sanctum Sanctorum."

As Aragorn landed, Black Knight dismounted and walked inside the Sanctum. "Doctor."

"Wait, so what's going on?" Spider-Man asked, coming up behind Iron Man.
"Possibly the end of reality as we know it." Replied Captain America as he walked in. "Another Earth from another dimension is colliding with our own." He stated grimly as he turned to Tony. "I've read you and your father's books." He added, as an explanation to his knowledge on the information. "Well, at least that's the way it looks like."
Spider-Man remained silent, processing this. It was so unbelievable to him, but it came out of Captain America's mouth...

"Dane." Strange acknowledged. Stephen directed Black Knight towards the others. Stephen walked towards the others.

"I assume you all know why I've called you here. The other Earth in the Sky. Well, this inter-dimensional irregularity is called an incursion. A phenomenon in which two universes collide, and each universe's respective Earth is the collison point." Strange explained," And we have to stop it."

Last edited:
"What the hell?"
Commissioner James Gordon of the GCPD started into the sky, from the roof of the GCPD building. It was like another earth had appeared in the sky.
"I've been wondering the same thing..."

Gordon span around, and found himself face to face with the Dark Knight.
"Please," he gasped, "warn me next time!"
He shook his head and looked back at the sky, "at least tell me what's going on!"
"From the looks of things," Batman said, "this appears to be an incursion, a point where two universes overlap at a specific point. The earths will get closer to eachother and eventually collide... and both universes will be obliterated"
"Well I'm so glad you're still being your cheery old self," Gordon said dryly, "how do we stop it?"
"The only way i know of is to destroy the other earth, assuming they have superpowered beings too, that won't be an easy task."

"So what do you suggest we do?" asked Gordon, "perhaps this other universe is going to attack us, i'll have to alert the GCPD."
"Most of the Bat-Family are in Gotham, I'll assemble them at the cave."
Gordon turned back to Batman, "good, i'll-" he stopped, Batman was gone, "of course he did, again."

"Well, everyone's here, then. At least, everyone not on missions or off-planet. Thor is never here when you need him, is he?" Stark said, taking flight. "We're heading to the Sanctum Sanctorum. Doctor Strange says he might know what this is." Tony then flew ahead, with Ant-Man and Wasp close behind him, with Guardsman bringing up the rear.

"How do we stop it?" Dane asked. "Without bloodshed."

"That's thing, Dane, we can stop it, just not without bloodshed," Strange explained," We can stop an Incursion by obliterating the opposing Earth. If one of the Earths is not destroyed, both Universes will be destroyed." Strange sat down and took a cup of Wong's tea.

"We're teaming up with Avengers for this mission. This Earth is likely to have superpowers beings on it also, So It's not going to be no simple feat."

Logan grinned. "Alright, now this is my kinda mission." He stated, raising a fist and unsheathing his claws. "When can I start?"

"Uh... does Mr. Stark always take off like that?" Spider-Man asked. "Always." Captain America replied as he headed back into the elevator.
Spidey decided to take the quick route, and followed Iron Man out, swinging his way through the city in pursuit.

"As soon as the Avengers get here. You won't be able to do this alone, Logan, this is bigger than all of us." Stephen reassured. He stood up and walked around. The Avengers would be there any minute. Strange entered his study and looked in his book about Incursions.

"Wait wait wait." Dane said, backing up. "After what happened in the Avengers-Defenders war, I promised I would never again stain the Ebony Blade in blood. And you would ask me to use it again?"
"Yeah, I'm not cool with, y'know, OBLITERATING AN ENTIRE EARTH." Scott said. "There HAS to be some other way to end this!"
"Sacrifices must sometimes be made in the name of the greater good." Danny replied.

Iron Man touched down in front of the Sanctum Sanctorum, Hank, Jan and Kevin in one of the Quinjets behind him. Tony knocked on the door. "The doctor in the house?"

"As much as it pains me to say it, is we don't destroy this other Earth, billions upon billions will die." Strange said. He heard another knock at his door.

Stephen answered the door, only to see Tony Stank." Come in. Let's just say that the way to stop this Incursion isn't exactly... humane..."

Logan crossed his arms as he leaned against the wall, glaring at the newcomers. Namely Kevin.

"Like, how inhumane?" Spider-Man asked as he lowered down to eye level with Doctor Strange, upside down, hanging from a web. "Like, steal to live kinda inhumane or... you know... the other kind."

Steve revved the engine as he shot down the street on his motorcycle. He wasn't the least bit upset about being left behind. Actually, he'd grown accustomed to it. Plus, this was a brand new opportunity to test out the newest bike Stark had given him. In Tony's name, of course.

"Blow up a planet inhumane." Stephen said to the now hanging Spiderman. Wong offered the guests a cup of tea, like he often did.

"Well, are we ready to go?" Strange asked," we must make haste, this other work will likely have other heroes, and if I were them, I probably wouldn't want my Earth being destroyed." Strange grabbed the Cloak of Levitation and fastened it on his shoulders. Alongside his cape, the Doctor grabbed his trusty Eye of Agumotto.

Peter accepted some tea, drinking some before spitting up some as Strange's words finally took affect on the Spider. "W-what!? Blowing up a..." His voice trailed off as he gulped, and Logan sneered at him.

Cap pulled up before the mansion, parking his bike before approaching the others. "Give me a brief summary Strange. What's your plan?" He asked, standing at attention out of habit.

"I say we scout the planet first, try and see if we can come up with diplomatic solution. And if it fails... We destroy them. I think if we can somehow manage to find a new planet for the inhabitants of the other Earth to live on, we'd be in business." Strange explained as he fastened the Eye of Agumotto on his neck.

Rogers gave a nod as Spider-Man shook his head, as if trying to clear it. "I mean... I know we do some crazy stuff... but... that's... whoa..." He stuttered, shaking his head still, seemingly in a mild shock.
"Why not just kill them all, and never worry about it again?" Logan asked, frowning. "It would mean less time wasted, and more fun had." He growled as he unsheathed his claws, grinning menacingly.

"I'm just going to pretend Logan didn't just say that. Like I said, Diplomatic solution." Stephen said, giving Wolverine a small glare. "Well, then, should make our way towards the opposing planet?"
_________
Green Arrow turned away from the Cyborg and sighed," I'd better call Speedy, he could gather up the Titans too."

Ollie picked up his phone and called Roy. He answered shortly after," What's up Ollie?"

"Turn on the news. And get your butt to the hall of Justice ASAP." Ollie ended the call.

Roy walked back into the living room of Titans Tower. Wally was still pigged out on the couch, and Star was staring at the oven. Roy noticed a news report was on. The Reporter explained how the another Earth had appeared above Gotham City. "Oh damn." Roy said. He shook Wally awake and gestured towards the TV.