• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Marvel vs DC: Dawn of the Incursion

Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/marvel-vs-dc-dawn-of-the-incursion.17401/

Doctor Strange sat casually at the New York Sanctum. It was a really slow day, all he had done was sit around. It was almost 2:00 pm. The Defenders weren't doing anything and The Avengets hadn't talked to him in awhile. Steven took a sip of his tea and his cape hovered behind his chair. "Wong, have you found any disturbances that I need to check out?" Steven sighed.

Wong looked up from his book and said," No, Just a regular day." The assistant went back to reading his book.
Gotham City was It's usual dark, disgusting self. Red Hood looked over Miagani Island. The sun was out, which made it weird that Red Hood was out and about. The nearby Jumbotron lit up. "Red Hood, It's good to see you are you ready to solve all my Riddles. I have Barbara Gordon here. And if you Don't solve all my Riddles by 8 o'clock tonight! Batgirl, will be Bat-dead 'Note to self: Think of a better term for Batgirl's death.' Times a ticking Red Hood."

"If you touch her I'll shoot you for every single question mark on your ugly jacket." Red Hood said as shot the screen. The screen cracked and cut the Riddler off as he tried to retort.

Last edited:
"Oh, come on! You're not scared of a bug, are you?" Yellowjacket quipped, flying after Nitro. "I promise I won't sting! Much."
"Damn heroes. Stay back, Yellowjacket. I'm warning you." Nitro said, stopping and making a motion. "You know what my power is, right? Explosions. I could take out this entire city in an instant. So back. The F$#K. OFF."
"Holy heck!" Scott said, stopping and growing back to normal size. "Fine. Fine, I'll back off. I won't touch you."
"Good. Happy to see that you're one of the smart her-"
Nitro didn't get to finish, as he was hit square in the cheek with a glowing yellow fist. The super villain hit the ground, unconscious.
"I told you to wait for me, Scott." Iron Fist said, standing up and dissipating the Iron Fist. "What would have happened if I hadn't gotten to you in time?"
"Hey, I saw the target. I went for him." Scott said. "You definitely helped me out, though. Thanks, Danny."
"We should take this one to the Doctor." Rand said, kneeling down in front of the unconscious Nitro. "It's not safe to keep him anywhere in the city, and after the war we had a few months ago we can't turn to the Avengers for help. But how should we get him to the sanctum?"
Yellowjacket threw a disc with a red center at Nitro, and the super villain shrunk down. Scott picked him up. "That's how."
"You're carrying him." Iron Fist said, smiling.
"What?! Oh, come on!"
"Stop your whining. The Sanctum isn't that far. Besides, Strange will probably have something we need to check up on, knowing him."

---

Robin was perched up on a ledge, thinking about his family. Batman - Bruce Wayne. He was a loving father when he wanted to be, and taught him more than Damian could ever pay him back for. Then there's Talia Al Ghul. His mother. He hardly ever saw her, and the last time they had seen each other she had pointed a gun to his head. There's Dick, who Damian had grown to see as an older brother, despite him never being around. But hey, he's lucky he found that alien girl. Then there's... Red Hood?!
Damian crouched down, squinting to make sure he was seeing things right. Red Hood - Jason Todd. His father had told Damian all about him. What he had been to Bruce. What he had become. Damian dropped off the roof of the building, landing in an alleyway. He snuck up to the wall, trying to listen in to what Hood was doing.

"Now where the hell I'm supposed to find the first of his damn riddles." Jason trailed off. Red Hood kept of his perch and scanned the area.
"Bingo." He smiled as he noticed a green question mark trophy. The trophy was just out in the open.
"At this rate, Babara will be free in no time..." Jason sighed. He noticed the shadow of a figure pursuing him.
"I know you're out there, whoever you are," Red Hood walked towards the genaral area of the shadow to get a better look.

"Hello, Todd. It's unlike you to be up so early. I thought Red Hoods were supposed to be nocturnal." Robin said, walking out with a giant smirk on his face. It faded as soon as he saw the trophy. "Nigma. What's his game this time?"

---

Rand knocked on the large door to the Sanctum. This was where Strange had first called them and others half a year ago to form the Defenders.
"Maybe he's not home." Scott said after a minute.
"He's almost always home." Danny said, eyeing Scott. "All the same, I can agree with you. How long until he answers the door?"
"Date with Colleen again?"
"Yes."
"Lucky."

"Riddler has Barbara, he specifically said that if Batman intervenes, he'll shoot her. I have six hours to find all his trophies, I think that there are like fifteen of 'em. Anywho, I'm gonna need your help Bird Brain." Jason responded.

Steven heard a knock on his door. He rushed over to answer it with hint of excitement, hoping that something exciting would happen.

Strange opened the door and only to see Scott and Danny. "Well if it isn't Iron Fist and Yellowjacket, come on in."

"For your information, Todd, I was trained by both the League of Assassins AND Batman. Just because I'm younger than you doesn't mean you should try me." Robin said. "So he specifically mentioned my father? In that case, he's not expecting me to come onto the scene."

---

"Doctor Strange, we were hoping you could find a way to safely take custody of Nitro." Iron Fist said, as Yellowjacket held up the tiny, unconscious supervillain. "He's too dangerous to put anywhere we could place him."
"By the way, how have things been Doc?" Yellowjacket asked. "You haven't called the Defenders together in a while."

"Yes, which is why I need your help. We should split up and try to find the trophies. Tell me via comes when you find a trophy." Jason stated." And I would crush you in fight, WAYNE"
_________
Steven put his hand to his chin," I could teleport him to The Raft, that would be the easiest way to do things. I can't think of a better place at the moment." Steven swung his hand in circle and opened a portal to The Raft
"Go ahead, throw him in there."

Rex

Resident Furry
Chaparanga Beach, Indonesia

The moon hung in the sky, framed between the hulking wrecks of spaceships. Chaparanga was a graveyard, a remnant of a battle for Earth. Peter hadn't asked Iron Man who had fought that battle, it predated the formation of the Guardians. Rocket had practically had an aneurysm when Tony revealed the place to them. The team had lost CITT, their only means of leaving Earth, and along the way the team had, perhaps irreparably, fractured. Even Rocket and Groot, normally inseparable, had split. Peter hadn't asked what happened, Rocket would tell in his own time and under his own terms, no sooner.

Speaking of the space raccoon, Rocket was the reason they were here. This particular ship was too damaged to escape Earth on - Peter was presently looking out over the graveyard from a rather large hole in its hull, and was also half submerged, its nose plowed deep into the sand while the engines hovered a few feet above the water, putting the floor at an odd angle. No, Rocket already had a ship in mind for them, and was presently stripping this wreck of usable parts. He actually wasn't talking to Peter right now, the raccoon blamed him and Stark in equal measure for their current predicament, which, was fair enough. Stark had requested their presence, and Peter had rushed the Guardians to the scene, where their ship was promptly blown up.

Heavy footsteps down the corridor announced the presence of the third member of their ragtag group to stick around. Peter turned to see him enter the room, Flash Thompson, Venom. An envoy of the Defenders, placed on the Guardians, which he eventually became a member of in his own right. A patriot at heart, Flash had lost his legs below the knee saving the life of a fellow soldier. It was only because of the Klyntar - or Symbiote if you prefer - bonded with him that he was able to walk again. Peter turned in time to see him enter: strawberry blonde hair standing out in the moonlight against the blue-gray steel of the ship and the black symbiote formed uniform he wore.

"Rocket says he's gotten everything worth using from this wreck," Flash informed him, "We're moving on to the next."

"Got it," Peter nodded, "He doing any better?"

"He's still simmering, but hasn't exploded in a while," Flash said, a light smile on his face, "Says your 'stupid mug' is too distracting for him right now."

"Well that's progress at least," Peter sighed, "I'll give him some space."

He walked over to join the other man, who clasped him on the shoulder, "Don't worry, I won't let him leave the planet without you."

"Gee, thanks."

Last edited:
"Whoa. That's some insane fire power." Peter Parker stated as he attempted to dodge several heavy blasts from the Mammoth of a machind.
"Peter! Get out of there!" A voice shouted. Harry Osborne.
"If I don't take this out, people are gonna die! One for all!" Peter shouted into his headset as he began mashing the buttons on his controller, trying to do something miraculous to beat the boss battle. "Pete! It's closing in!"
"I see it! Flank him!"
"Shit!"
"LANGUAGE!" Aunt May's shouted from the general kitchen area.
"Sorry, May!" Harry yelled back through the TV speakers, as this was an online game.
"Aw, no!" Peter groaned. The momentary distraction had allowed the behemoth to destroy Peter's character, and Harry laughed. "Gotta be on your guard, Pete, or-" He was interrupted, however, as the machine obliterated Harry next, and it was Peters turn to laugh. "You were saying?"

"Tony. There's activity in central Manhattan again. It's probably Absorbing Man looking for attention again. You want me to take him? Or do you got this one?" Captain America asked into his communication device to Tony Stark. "Or will stooping to that level hurt your ego? What was it the media labeled you? 'Iron Man leads Avengers to defeat alien invaders'?" Steve grinned to himself at this. For the most part, it was really thanks to Thor and Banner that they'd fought off the invasion. Without them, it would have certainly been far more disastrous.

The Wolverine sniffed the air again. Burnt metal hit his nose, causing it to wrinkle in distaste. He hadn't seen the impact, but he'd heard it. He'd smelled it. Growling slightly in anticipation, he quietly and quickly made his way closer, before detecting movement and quickly taking cover.
Logan sniffed the air again, identifying the scents of the beings. Two smelled Human. Another smell, more faint, smelled like a wet dog almost. Desciding to remain in cover before attacking these adversaries, Logan peered out through the bush.

"No thanks, Cap. Let your trusty team leader handle this one." Tony said, in his lab. "Wouldn't want the shiny, clean Captain to get his hands dirty." Stark ended the transmission. "Jarvis, save the file for Project Cosmic. And set me up with the Mark 7."
"File saved. Mark 7 is ready for armoring." Jarvis replied.
"Really gotta change the name for that. Alright Jarvis, suit me up." Tony said, smiling. The many intricate pieces of armor clicked together, forming Tony's armor. A hole opened up in the ceiling, and Iron Man flew right out from the top of Stark Tower. Jarvis put up a heads-up display of the target location, namely the location of Absorbing Man. He flew off towards the super villain.

Rex

Resident Furry
The three Guardians exited the ruined ship in a line. Rocket was first, orange jumpsuit, tail lashing behind him as he stormed across the beach. His arms were full of various computer parts, circuits, fan blades, metal plates. Flash exited the ship second, about a dozen paces behind the raccoon. His pace was leisurely, but his longer strides kept him from falling further behind the smaller raccoon. The collection of pipes he carried over his shoulder represented the least rusted of what they could collect from the wreck. Peter was third, red jacket standing out in the moonlight, as he struggled behind Flash with a rather large piece of metal siding. It was almost as if that little rodent had intentionally given him the hardest job, which, knowing Rocket, he most certainly had.

There were heading towards a ship that had been deposited a bit further up the beach. It was a smaller craft, comparatively. Perhaps roughly the size CITT had been, larger than a strike craft, but nothing compared to most of the other ships. It had survived its crash relatively well, and the three of them, or really just Peter and Rocket, could expect to pilot it without much trouble. Flash might have been traveling with them for a while, but he didn't know the first thing about flying a spaceship. They had been working on the ship throughout the day and into the night now, and it was starting to look respectable. Only a few missing hull plates along the exterior even suggested that it was damaged. Of course, the interior was still a mess, there was a big difference between space-worthy and livable.

Rocket entered the ship first, turning down one of the corridors and disappearing. He knew exactly where the parts he was carrying were needed. Flash paused for a moment to set down the pipes, then hurried after the raccoon. With Groot gone, Rocket needed some other tall and strong being to climb all over so he could get to parts of the ship much too high for the raccoon by himself. And given that Peter was presently the subject of Rocket's ire, only Flash was able to do these tasks. Peter also paused in the entryway, but for a different reason. A chill went down his spine, he swore he was being watched.

The man set down the too large chunk of metal he'd been forced to carry, resting it against the side of the ship as he turned to look around. The government of Indonesia had marked this area as being off limits, by all rights, the Guardians should be the only ones here. Peter pressed at the bit of metal behind his ear, extending the collapsible helmet over his head. The red eyes lit up as he scanned the area in infrared vision. If anyone was hiding, he'd see them.

"Quill!" Rocket shouted from within the ship, distracting him, "Get the flark down here with that plate. I intend to leave this backwater planet as soon as possible, and I can't do that with you messing around!"

Peter sighed, collapsing his helmet back behind his ear. Maybe he was just being paranoid? He hadn't seen anything with his quick look see, and he certainly didn't want to give Rocket any more a reason to get peeved. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming Rocky."

The man grunted as he picked the metal siding back up, and hauled it into the ship. Knowing Rocket, their first stop after they left Earth would be Knowhere, the Guardian's port of call and home of some of the best bars in the galaxy. Peter could certainly use the drink.

Logan had barely hidden himself behind something when he noticed the second man turn.
Once he was sure the man had lost attention, Logan peeked out from behind his cover. Sure enough, the man had entered the ship. Logan was sure they were aliens now, regardless of the men's human features. The talking possum gave it away. Logan sniffed the air again as he exited cover, and quickly corrected himself. Racoon.
With this in mind, yet unimportant to the Wolverine, he peeked around the entrance of the ship, and the moment be saw a clearing, he quickly dove inside, pressing himswlf flat against the far wall, out of the view of the aliens.
Wait, the blonde kid looked kind of familiar.
Logan corrects himself again. Blondes typically look similar.
Keeping himself hidden, the Wolverine was interested in where this stowaway tactic would get him. They'd probably take him back to their war leader, and he'd murder them all, easy.
Or, they would go to a pub and get a drink. Logan quickly waves this thought away. The only good place for a beer is in Canada. He doubted space would have stronger booze.

Steve Rogers dove aside as Absorbing man threw another punch at him. The Captain remained careful as to not allow the villain to absorb the properties of his vibranium shield.
Falling onto his back, and using his legs to kick back his opponent, Steve couldn't help but notice a streak of shiny metal shooting towards them. With a grin, Captain America dodged another blow, following it with an uppercut. He knew Tony couldn't and wouldn't resist a fight, even if it is child's play like such, but Cap remained on his guard. No way would he underestimate his opponent, especially if it involves Absorbing man touching his shield. That's when things get complicated
"Glad you made if, Tony. These guys never seem to learn."

Rex

Resident Furry
By the time Peter had caught up with his comrades, Rocket had dumped the collection of parts he'd been carrying, excepting the one or two parts he needed. He had then climbed on top of Flash's shoulders, and from this position was presently working a few new wires into place with a screwdriver. The panel he'd brought along, Peter noticed, fit right into the general area the raccoon was working on. As the man gently set the panel down, the raccoon stopped his work, and looked towards, no, past, Quill. He held his gauze for a moment, then returned to work.

"Is there a problem, Rock?" Flash asked, noticing the move as much as Peter had.

"Are you kidding? I could fix this rust bucket in my sleep," the raccoon grunted. Still, there was a small frown tugging at the corner of his muzzle. "Just thought I heard something, is all."

"Want me to go check it out?" Peter said. Leader of the group he might be, Peter also knew that one of the most important roles for him to play was peacekeeper. Right now, that meant keeping Rocket from having further meltdowns. Best way to do that was to take the raccoon seriously and do as he asked.

"No need," the raccoon flashed a nasty smirk, "I'm only doing enough to power up the shields and restore life support to the bridge. Anything stupid enough to tag along with us is going to get spaced." At the same time, there were also instances that Peter needed to put his foot down and be the leader. This was one of those times.

"Rocket, we are not going to 'space' someone, or something, just because you're feeling vindictive," Peter said. He then immediately had to dodge the screwdriver that seconds before had been in the raccoon's hand. "It's probably just a local animal, I'll go scare it off."

"Do what you want, you d'ast idiot!" the raccoon growled, "It's not like you listen to me anyway." Peter sighed, but gave a short wave which Flash, at least, returned. He then turned on his heel and started walking back towards the ship's entrance. As he went, he heard the raccoon say, "Flash, I need that tool back. Can you get it for me?"

Flash chuckled, "Sure thing Rock, but maybe next time don't throw it so hard?"

Peter smiled momentarily, but then put on his best serious face. And then he extended his helmet again, both because it allowed him to actually see, and because his best serious face needed a little work. As he reached the entrance he called out, "Hey, this is a restricted area. That means you can't be here!" Peter Quill was not an Indonesian government official, however, so what authority he had to make that call was minimal at best. He was a Guardian of the Galaxy, though. That had to count for something, right? He scanned the dark corridor in infrared, looking to see if he could spot what it was that got the raccoon's attention.

"Aw, you had to start without me." Tony said, crashing straight into Absorbing Man and sending him flying. Tony slowed his flight, landing on the ground with a Super-Hero landing as Absorbing Man flew across the street. "Go on back to the museum, Captain Fossil. Let me take care of your technical difficulties."

Suddenly, a Quinjet flew over Chaparanga Beach before landing in a cleared area. The back opened up, and an armored man came out. "Peter Quill, Starlord. Guardians of the Galaxy, right? Mister Stark sent me to give ye a hand."

Yellowjacket tossed Nitro through the portal before tossing an enlarging disk in after him.

---

Damian was going over one of the riddles left behind in his head. "'If Ts were Ds, I'd be the opposite of myself...' Hm... What could that mean...? Uptown! If Ts were Ds, it'd be Updown. The Uptown theater!" Robin took out a grappling hook, and streaked across to the Uptown theater. As soon as he arrived, he saw a bunch of Riddler's men guarding a Riddler Trophy. "Finally. Some action."

Just a bit later, Damian was taking the trophy from the chair it had been placed on, surrounded by a dozen unconscious Riddler men. A screen activated, and Robin turned to it. "Nigma. Didn't expect me to show up?"

This user has been warned for autoing another player's character. Please read the General Role Play Rules to understand why this is not allowed.
As soon as the infared activated, a glowing ball of red and yellow in the suspicious shape of a fist slammed into Peter Quill's face, as another hand grabbed him by the scruff, as Logan rushed Star-Lord into the wall with a growl and a heavy metal thud. "Who are you?" The Wolverine asked gruffly, not repenting his vice grip.

"Sorry, Tony. The Museum's still under repairs." Cap replied as he approached the Iron Man. "That looks like a new suit. Is that what you've been working on?"
The Captain looked over his ally's shoulder to find Absorbing man returning to his feet, his chosen substance appeared to be concrete. A big mistake on his part.

"Nope. Just decided to give the Mark 7 a new coat of paint. I would say you'd love to hear my ideas for the Mark 30, but you probably wouldn't be interested. Hank would be... but not you." Tony gestured for Cap to run off to the right, and began charging his unibeam.

"Laddie! Step AWAY from Quill!" the armored man said. "That man is under Avengers protection, and as a Substitute Avenger and head of Stark Industries Security, I will ASK you to let go of the man and back away before I start to get hostile." The armored man rubbed his hands together, seemingly creating some extreme form of static electricity that charged his suit.

Captain America gave Tony a nod as he jogged off to Tony's right, making no reply as he turned to watch the raw power of Iron Man, which still never ceased to amaze the Captain, though he'd never admit that to Tony.

Wolverine slowly turned his gaze towards the armored man, his face scrunching. "I don't have time to deal with Stark's lap dogs." With a glance at 'Quill', Logan pulled him from the wall and shoved him aside as he turned back to the man. "Better do more than ask, bub." He growled as his lips curled into a grin.
Snikt
Snikt
His long, thin, sharp adamantium claws sprung from his balled fists as he took a step forward.

"Bloody hell. This was just supposed to be a peaceful mission." the man said, walking forwards. "The name's Guardsman, laddie. The man who single-handedly took down the Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man on multiple occasions. Like I said earlier, Peter Quill AKA Star-Lord is under the protection of the Avengers. And if you're not going to respect that, I have no choice but to take ye down."
"Kevin, hold up!" a voice said from inside the Quinjet. Ant-Man ran out, who Wolverine had met before - though, not for long. "Wolverine, back down! This is Star-Lord, the leaded of the Guardians of the Galaxy. Without their aid, Thanos would have crushed the combined forces of the Avengers and Defenders easily. They're friendlies, Wolverine."

Stark reached his full charge limit on his unibeam, and glanced over to the Captain. He saw he was in position, even if he didn't know it. Iron Man's arc reactor was facing towards Creel, who was obviously preparing for it.
"CAP! SHIELD UP!" Tony said, turning at the last second and firing the beam straight at Rogers.

Understanding immediately Tony's recklace maneuver, the Captain raised his shield, angling it to ricochet towards the Absorbing man.

Logan glared at the Guardsman, before turning his attention to Hank Pym. "Shut it, Pym. I get it." Turning back to Kevin, Logan smirked. "I don't care who you've beat, kid. I'd destroy you in a fight any day." He said, raising his unsheathed claws in front of the Guardsmans face and retracting it, along with his other hand.

Last edited:
"Risked me life multiple times for me mates - almost died from them." The Guardsman said. "Ye think I'd be afraid ta do it again?"
"Calm down, Kevin." Hank said. "If that's the only business you've got here, Logan, then I suggest you leave. Rocket has quite a temper."

"I leave, when I want to." Wolverine growls, slamming his fist into the side of the ship, resulting in a metal thunk. Even though he's said this, he shoulders past Kevin. "Lucky you had Pym here to save you. You better hope a girl cant save you next time." The Wolverine growled as he disappeared back into the Indonesian wild.

Last edited:

Rex

Resident Furry
He wasn't really able to get a good look around before yet another distraction popped up. Seriously, what was it with things constantly dividing his attention whenever he put his helmet on? Apparently Tony thought they needed assistance, and said assistance had to arrive in the most ostentatious way possible. Any other way just wouldn't be Tony Stark. Peter couldn't exactly make out who this guy was supposed to be, given that he was presently seeing the world in heat signatures, but he had a good idea of how any Stark sent help would go down with Rocket right about now.

He turned away from the new arrival, and went to wave him off, "Tell Tony I appreciate it, but we have things under con-"

He never got to finish that thought. This time, it seemed like someone intended to use the latest distraction against Peter. A vaguely fist shaped blob flew into his field of view, and seconds later Peter's head was rattling around in his helmet and the man shaped blob the fist was attached to had him by the collar. Peter responded to this the only way his presently jumbled brain would allow, uttering a long stream of curses, some Earth based, and others a collection of some of the more colorful swears he'd learned in space.

The blob demanded his name, Peter turned off his infrared so he could get a good look at him. Well, as good a look as a dark room through red lenses could get. Hairy dude, with an impressive set of jowls. "Fuck man, I'm Peter Quill. Is this how they say 'hello' in caveman?" His voice came through somewhat tinny through the helmet, but it was clear enough to be understood.

Stark's friend - Kevin, now that Peter could get a good look at him - also wasn't all that happy to see the caveman. This was really neither the time nor the place for a fight to break out. This old wreck was damaged enough as is. It took the arrival of the night's third unexpected guest - Hank Pym, scientist sort, built an evil robot -to cool off the hairy caveman, who apparently went by the name of Wolverine. Peter realized at some point that he had been let go. And realized shortly after that that he'd grabbed one of his guns, but failed to actually draw it. By then it didn't even matter, 'Wolverine' had disappeared into the night.

Just in time for Flash and Rocket to show up, too. Jogging down the corridor like they had some place to be. Peter wheeled on them as they finally slowed to a halt, collapsing his helmet so they could see that he was looking them in the eyes. "Where were you two when I needed you five seconds ago!?"

"Rocket needed to get his gun," Flash answered, pointing to the longer-than-Rocket-was-tall rifle the raccoon had in his arms. Rocket, for his part, snorted, then rested the gun on his shoulder.

"And you had to go with him?" Peter pressed.

"Well, I suppose not," Flash shrugged, that small smile back on his face. Peter was clearly fine, there was nothing to be worried about.

"Nor did I, Robin, did Red Hood ring you into this? Riddle me this, what happens when two of Batman's sidekicks attempt to stop me? The answer is not pretty my friend."The Riddler chuckled at Damian. Riddler turned and grabbed Barbara. The villain threw her to the ground
"I assume you're attached to her just as much as Red Hood. Times-a-ticking!"

"Oh, that's easy!" Jason shot out his Grapling hook onto the edge, but it didn't attach.
"The hell.." Jason looked around for more clues. Underneath his feet, there were loose wooden panels. Jason took an explosive out of his jacket and placed it on the wood. The bomb blew up and revealed a trampoline.
"Oh, that makes sense." Jason muttered as he jumped up to the platform. Red Hood grabbed the trophy.

Jason turned on his cummunicator," Damian, have you found any trophies?"

Damian threw his sword straight into the TV, drawing it out as sparks flew. He looked around, searching for the next clue.

Fourteen minutes later, Robin received another call. "Two." Damian said, smiling. "One from Uptown, and another at the TV station." Robin was currently sitting on top of a television camera in a news set for Channel 19 with seven armed grunts knocked out on the floor and some freed hostages trying to clean up the area. "Found my next hint. The darkest night leads to a flash at the end of the tunnel. A wonderful golden gleam shows just how super it is. I'm thinking it's the Hall of Justice. Darkest Night is part of the Green Lantern oath, and the words Flash, Wonder and Super are all mentioned."

---

"Bloody wonderful. And now that we're all done here, I got some parts that Mr. Stark said ye could use." Kevin said, heading back inside.
"Don't get angry, Rocket." Pym said defensively. "We just decided to help you out by giving you some parts you probably won't find in this wreckage."
"Such as three of the newest Stark International Laser-Propulsion Turbines." O'Brian shouted from the back.

As Absorbing Man crumpled to the ground, a SHIELD helicopter flew down. They sent down four men, who placed Absorbing Man in some sort of giant container and lifted it back up to the chopper.
"Well, we won't have to deal with him for a while." Tony said. "I'm heading to the Mansion to check up on Vision. What's your plan?"

"I've found two also. My next hint just says 'Fall', what the hell could th---" Jason was cut off by the floor beneath him collapsing. He landed on beam and attempted to grab it, but failed. He kept falling, until he abruptly hit the bottom of the pit. Three of The Riddler's thugs surrounded Red Hood.

"Look who's here," One the thugs spouted

"Well if it isn't of Batman's little bird friends" Another thug stated. He started to aproach Jason

"What's wrong Robin? Batman not here to save you?" The thugs had gotten dangerously close to Jason.

"Don't f@#$ing call me that" Red Hood stood up and drew his pistol. The anti-hero fired the gun and shot the thug that called him Robin in the face.

"He ain't like the Bat! He'll kill us!" A thug shouted as he scurried away from the Area. Red Hood caught a runaway thug and snapped his neck. The last thug cowered in the corner.

The thug shook his hand up and pleaded for his life," Don't kill me man!"

"Oh, I won't kill you.Yet." Jason said as he pointed one of his handguns at the thug."Where's the trophy?"

"Behind the paneling next to me! Don't hurt me man! I'll do anything, please!" The man shouted. He shivered in fear and tried to hide his face.

"I'm not gonna kill you! So, just shut the hell up!" Jason shoved the guy through the paneling and the wood broke. The thug was knocked unconscious. Red Hood took his handgun and shot the thug in the head." Nevermind."

Rex

Resident Furry
Peter cringed. He'd tried to tell them that their help wouldn't be necessary, or necessarily wanted, but he'd been blindsided by the Wolverine before he was able to complete the thought. Stark was probably just trying to be helpful, in his usual, overly extravagant, way. Rocket's pride had already taken a bruising in the breakdown of the Guardians as a team, though, and the last thing that Peter needed right now was for the raccoon's ego to take a hit accepting help from Tony Stark, of all people.

"You can tell Stark he can shove his fancy parts up his metal exo-ass," Rocket spat. The raccoon didn't typically go for Earth swears, perhaps being around Peter and Flash for so long was effecting him. Maybe this was good, though. Peter hadn't been the one to bring up the parts in the first place, so now if he, say, sided with Pym, Rocket's wrath wouldn't be focused on him alone.

"If we take these parts, we'll be able to get off Earth a lot faster," Peter pointed out, trying to entice the raccoon with what he wanted most.

"What, you don't think I can fix this myself?" The raccoon asked, wheeling on Peter.

"Rocket, aside from you, how many mechanics were allowed to touch CITT?" He countered, "I know you want to leave Earth. I want to leave, too. New parts means we don't have to spend hours salvaging bits and pieces here."

The raccoon groaned, and dropped his gun, "Fine, but nothing gets installed without my supervision," he said, "And if Stark thinks that we owe him for this, next time I see him I'll to tear apart that armor of his and rebuild it into a gun to shoot him with." As funny a mental image that was, Peter hoped it wouldn't have to come to that.

Tailon

Gryffindork
Ah, Gotham, even in broad daylight one would be hard pressed to find a finer hive of scum and villainy on the eastern seaboard, save perhaps the current home base of the original Robin, Dick Grayson, now aka Nightwing.

Nightwing had been in Gotham on Bat-business when the Batcave computer had picked up word about the Riddler's kidnapping Barbara and harassing Jason. To make matters worse, Damian had managed to interfere as well and things were looking grim. Figuring he couldn't manage to make the situation worse, Dick retrieved his motorcycle and sped out of the Batcave.

Not long after, Nightwing found the Red Hood, Jason Todd, beneath a collapsed floor, surrounded by corpses.

Dick sat softly on the edge of the collapsed floor, hoping to avoid detection until he clicked his tongue loudly at the figure below before speaking, "Still up to the old tricks little brother? You know how that dissapoints dad."

"Oh, great. Nightwing." Robin said, sighing as he left the Hall of Justice. He heard Grayson talking through the headpiece. "Hey Dick, I think Star's waiting for you to show up back at the tower. Why not go live up to your name? Unless you'd rather stick around with us second-rate Robins." Damian threw as much sarcasm into that last phrase as he possibly could. He turned around the Riddler trophy, looking at the bottom. "Huh. That's strange."

---

"Hey, m'lad, all I'm doin' here is dropping off parts! 'Tis up to ye to install 'em." Kevin said, bringing out a large, powerful, high-tech turbine.
"You need a hand with that, Kevin?"
"Nah, Pym, s'fine. With this suit I could carry a tank."
"Alright, then." Ant-Man said, turning back to Rocket. "You owing us? Ridiculous. You and your team have helped us with two massive, world-ending threats. We're just trying to help repay what we owe you. Besides - where else are you going to get unreleased space-faring engines that are the most advanced on the planet? And if you don't mind, Rocket, may I watch your building of the ship? I'm not as interested in space and the outer reaches as Tony is, but I do love technology. And you do have a very interesting form of construction."

"Guys, let's all agree, Tim was a far better Robin then any of us. And also, Dick, you know I don't give a damn about what Bruce says about what I do to criminals," Jason exclaimed. He slipped his handguns into his holsters and picked up the trophy."So Dick, I said this to Damian, but for Barbara's sake, I need your help tracking down these trophies.

Rex

Resident Furry
"Yes, where am I going to find advanced ship parts in a spaceship graveyard?" Rocket deadpanned, "This civilization probably mastered space travel before you humans figured out banging two rocks together made sparks!" He gave the engine Guardsman was carrying a critical eye. Sizing it up, perhaps, or maybe just looking for a Stark Industries logo. It was hard to tell with the raccoon.

"Yeah, fine," he continued, responding to Pym's request, "I could use someone with your strength anyway, Quill and Flash are too weak to be of much use."

"Gee, thanks, Rocky," Peter grumbled.

"Tell us how you really feel," Flash agreed.

Rocket waved them off, and the two men grinned. Groot used to be the one to carry heavy machinery for the team. Had Kevin and Pym not showed up, Rocket would have had to disassemble and reassemble the engines on the spot. It would have added hours onto their work time, and all three of them, the raccoon especially, would have been miserable.

"Hold on, I'll go get the cargo bay door open," the raccoon said, "It's a straight shot from the hold to the engines." With that, he picked up his gun, and disappeared further into the ship.

"Me? I was thinking of having a free day. That invasion we had recently took a toll on me. I'm too old for this, being over 70." Steve grinned at Tony as he turned and began to make his way away. "Oh, and Tony? Next time you see Pym, can you tell him I have an ant problem? Normally, I'd kill them all, but I doubt Pym would be very happy with me."

Tailon

Gryffindork
Damian immediately registered his disdain over comms, which Dick ignored as always. Still, Jason was right, they needed to work together.

"Alright little brother, I'll help out," Dick said, casually flipping his legs up and over onto the platform above, "Do you need a lift out of the pit?"

Damian sighed. "Father actually never told me much about Tim. I met him once or twice before he..." Damian could tell talking about Red Robin's death would compromise the others, so he stopped talking about the subject. "Huh. This is strange. The riddle on the trophy... it's a math problem. Just without numbers."

---

"Suit yourself, Captain Boring." Stark said, flying up and boosting off. "See you later, Cap!" When in the air, Stark decided to call his new protege. "Ring ring ring. Ring ring ring. Hello, is this Spiders and Men?"

Hank smiled, growing to twice his normal size - Giant-Man - and picked up two engines, carrying them over. Kevin followed with the third. "You know, Rocket, these engines are actually based on the ones we recovered from the Skrull ships. They've got improved speed and less fuel consumption, as well as a repulsor system for an extra boost and extra maneuverability. Where should I put these?"

"Nope. I've got this covered." Jason exclaimed in response to Dick asking if he needed help. Jason took out his Grapling Gun and shot it into the ledge. The Grapling Gun propelled Jason up to the platform. "I'm going to look for more trophies!" Jason shouted as he grappled out of the building.

A short grappling trip later, Jason ended up a the GCPD building
The Riddler appeared on another Screen next to Damian. "Robin, your little scavenger hunt has been going on for an hour, and now it's time for something called Torture Time! I'm going to give you a riddle, and if you don't answer it in the time allowed, Ms.Gordon here, will get totured with the answer to that question. Riddle me this, I'm not alive, but I grow. I don't have lungs,but I need air. I don't have mouth, but water kills me. What am I? Answer carefully Robin."

Peter felt his phone buzz, and was going to ignore it, but the last time he'd done that, it didn't end well.
"Hey, Harry, I have to answer this call."
"Okay. I think I'm done playing anyways." Harry replied. "Same." Parker agreed, just as Harry disconnected.
Quickly, so as not to miss it, Peter answered the phone while he grabbed the TV remote and turned off the TV in time to hear;
"Hello, is this Spiders and Men?"
Peter paled. He understood immediately what this was referencing, disregarding the familiar voice, he glanced into the kitchen to find May washing dinner dishes, and quickly headed into his room, lowering his voice to sound intimidating. "I don't know who you are, but that information is..." That was when it clicked on why that voice was oddly familiar.
His voice returning to normal, Peter cleared his throat as he paled further. "Um... Mr.Stark? I-I am so sorry, I didn't realize..."

"Fire. It's fire!" Robin said, pointing at the screen. "Fire grows, but needs air to fuel itself. And water douses fire. It's fire, Nigma!"

---

"Nah, it's fine. I know how cautious you are with your secret identity, Peter." Tony said, Avengers Mansion coming into view. "Mind meeting me at Avengers Mansion? It's time for summer school."

"Okay, I... woah, wait... Avengers Mansion!?" Parker exclaimed, but his voice quieted again as he remembered his Aunts presence. "I thought I wasn't an official Avenger, you said you'd give me a call..." He trailed off as he realized that this, in fact, is a call. "Mr. Stark, you're serious?"

"Correct, looks like you aren't as bird brained as I thought. Riddler out." The screen turned off.
_________
"They're going to find me, you know that Don't you? You can't handle three Robins at once." Barbara stated as she struggled in her chair. She attempted to bite the relatively thin rope. Riddler turned to her and smacked across the face with his cane.
"I don't want to her anymore from you, Batgirl." The Riddler stated.
"Good, then I've been doing my job." Barbara smirked.
Red Hood encountered a trophy with the exact same riddle the Riddler had said to Damian. He had been listening in on Damian and Nigma's conversation via communicator" Hey, Damian, I just found trophy with the exact riddle you just answered. I guess enigma is almost helping us."

"I suppose that's good." Robin said, using the grappling hook to swing up to the roof of the building he was beside. "If that's your riddle, then go to the fire department. It's the biggest fire-related place I know around here. But this next trophy seems a bit strange. Counting the one you're going to get now, how many trophies do you have?"

---

"After how you handled the Skrull invasion last week? I think you're ready to move to First Class Avenger, Parker." Tony said, the suit landing in front of Avengers Mansion.
"Welcome to Avengers Mansion, Mr. Stark." Jarvis said, the door opening.
"Jarvis, prepare the training room and polish up Viz. I'm going to try to get some work done on two Avengers today."

"A-alright Mr. Stark, I won't let you down!" Peter quickly hung up as excitement enveloped him.

"May, I'm heading out for a bit!" Peter called from the front door, before heading out of the house, without giving his Aunt time to stop him, if she wanted to as he began to think about what kind of super cool entrance he could make that might impress Tony Stark.
So, Peter took the bus. Web slinging wasn't exactly an option in this part of Queens, and besides, his suit was in his backpack, which of course is with him. So he'd just have to go the old fashioned way.

In due time, Peter Parker arrived at the Mansion, stopping at the gates as he gazed past, and at the building itself. "I can't believe it... I'm really here..." He muttered as he gazed in amazement, before quickly looking around, noticing no one, he began to debate whether he should hop the fence or wait for someone to contact him.
That was when he noticed a device near the gate, probably a security... thingy.
Peter approached it, and pressed a button on it out of curiosity. "Uh... hello? Mr. Stark?"