• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mario & Luigi: Dark Duo (Discussion/Sign-Ups)

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
It's quite the distance, considering getting there usually takes Mario going through eight worlds. But let's say Bowser and Junior know a shortcut.
In some games, you literally go down a path instead of going through 8 worlds. Like, in some side games where Bowser isnt the main villain and you face him first!

Right. Not God modding. But planning to get hit a few time's. And, how come bowser can punch Black orb's of energy? As I said, This game has walking brown mushroom's and Turtle's that hurt you. But your the captain of this rp so I can't judge your logic. I had no idea what to do and so I chose a hammer.

General rule of thumb, then.
Projectiles can be deflected.
Beams of energy cannot be deflected.

And Bowser can punch black orbs of energy because they're projectiles.
Oh and as another thing, we need Bowser to kidnap Peach during the fight. The Mario Bros. really won't be able to scratch Phantom right now, she's way too powerful.

Jazz, could you edit your post to fix this? Having Mario use the hammer is the worst option right now, and he's experienced enough to know not to do that.

You'll be involved with... Chapters 1 and 3, as well as the stuff once the Toad Brigade is reassembled. The Toad Brigade is a sort of sidequest our heroes will be doing across the adventure, as with each chapter they can find and save a member of the Toad Brigade. Gathering all of them unlocks Captain Toad and his troops as permanent party members. You may want to take someone more relative to the core action, though.