• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mall of the dead

Raymond clutched his bat and looked at James. "Yeah, I'm ready." He responded before walking to the entrance of the store. There didn't to seem to be any zombies inside so we walked in.

James fallowed him in. " Alright." He said. " Protective gear should be that way." He said pointing his bat to the far right of the store. " So Ray." James said as he walked inward. " Have a girlfriend or boyfriend is your into that." He said trying to make conversation with the guy.

"No way. I'm as straight as a line." Raymond responded to James as he walked towards the area James pointed to. "But I don't have a girlfriend." He said looking down. "And if I did, she would probably be a zombie by now since I can barely protect myself." He said as he swung his bat.

" Well that's going to change soon." James said as he walked toward the area. There didn't seem to be any zombies in sight. " Look we barley know each other and I some how became the defector leader of this band of misfits. I'm going to need a right hand man. You up for it."

Eve hummed and looked at the ceiling. She laid flat so that no one should have been able to see her. She was planning over what to do next and where she would raid. She knew she would have to find a functioning vehicle and knew where to find in but if she was correct then other survivors maybe sneaking around the building and she didn't want to meet them by surprise if they were assholes.

"Well thanks." Raymond said grateful for the opportunity. "I'll try not to let you down. First I just need to get used to swinging a bat as a weapon." He said smiling a bit.

" I take it you never played base ball before." He said. They walked up to the gear area. James put on the some shoulder pads. and a body pad. He looked at himself in a mirror. He looked like a catcher. He took a practice swing with the bat.

Raymond chuckled a bit at James' comment. "I have never played a sport in my life. You're going to have to show me how to use things." He said as he picked up a body pad.

"So what else are are we looking for exactly?" Raymond asked as he followed James. He saw a set of golf clubs and picked one up. He swung it and was suprised that it was a bit heavier than the bat. 'It must hit harder atleast.' He thought to himself.

" Just close this section off." He said. " Take care of the zombies. Then we can go through each of these stores thouroughly and see what we have." He walked out of the store and wondered what happened to Mitch and the kid. He looked up to the celling knowing that mitch can somehow get up there with a blow torch strapped to him.

Eve got out of her best and made her way to an electronics store. She killed anything that should have been dead and grabbed a stereo. She smiled and tied it to a high up railing. She got into a safe place after turning it on, it's raining men ringing through the building as she attracted walkers in the area.

James pointed to the area. "Put some armor on and grab a bat." He said as he stepped near the front of the store and guarded the store.
He heard " It's raining men" start to play. " what the fuck." He said as the zombies started to show up in hordes. "Every buddy to the back." He said.

Eve watched as they appeared and smirked, throwing Gernades into the masses. She watched as they blew up and once the numbers got down enough she climbed down, dancing and bashing her staff into zombies by the beat of the song.

He looked and saw a woman beating the heads of the zombies. " You stay here with Ray." He said as he ran out and smashed the heads of the Zombies. " Are you out of your damn mind!" He said to the woman.

"What the hell?" Raymond asked when he heard the song. Then he saw zombies start running towards them before being blown away by a woman. "Damn!" Raymond exclaimed as he smacked one of the zombies with the bat, knocking it's head off.

Eve twirled around and slammed the head off of a zombie before blowing a kiss in Raymond's and James's direction. She then booked it toward another group of zombies, fighting through them.

" Oh damnit." He James said. "Ray go to the are that connects this section to the others. there's a button on the right wall press it. It'll bring a gate down. I'm going after this crazy bitch and save her ass." He said as he ran towards the lady. smashing the heads of any zombie in front of him.

Eve spun her staff around on her shoulders before stabbing a zombie in the head and kicking it off the end. She then moved and turned off the music, running up a escalator and onto a second floor. She slid around corners and dove into a clothing store, hiding a changing room.

Raymond had taken out a group of zombies before he heard James. "Understood!" He yelled before running for he button. 'That woman is crazy!' He thought as he ran. Once he got to the button on the right wall, he clicked it.

A zombie came towards cory, cory ran away from it screaming as it chased him, but then he realised he had a bat so he bashed the zombies head with bat he then went back to sitting down.

Eve listen carefully. She rested against the bench in the dressing room and stretched, pistol at the ready. She calmed her breathing and listened to the chaos she had caused. She hadn't known about the other survivors and didn't mean to put them in harms way.

James fallowed the lady into the clothing store. He walked quietly through the store as to not attract any unwanted attention. "Hey crazy girl It's alright I won't hurt you."

Eve stayed quiet and watched the door, gun drawn. She glared forward and made sure that he wouldn't be able to sneak up on her. She reached over and grabbed her staff, moving so that if he looked for feet in the stalls that she would be sitting fully on the seat and be hidden.

Raymond watched as the gate closed. He knocked back the last few zombies who tried to get in. He could see the rest of the horde go in the direction of James before the gate closed. "Shit!" Raymond said as he sat down on a nearby bench. He tried to slow down his breathing, but he remembered that James was still out there chasing after the crazy lady. "We have to go back out there." He said standing back up.

James stopped infront of three changing rooms. He opened the door of the first one. The only thing he saw in there was a red dress, He opened the door of the second one. only more dresses. " I know your in there." He said at the third one. " I'm putting my weapon down. He put the bat to the floor kneeled down. and put his hands over his head. " You can come out if you want to." He said as he looked at the changing room. He looked in every direction to see if something was around.

Eve thought it over in her head and opened the door with a kick, firing a couple bullets into some of the zombies that had followed him in, firing after she confirmed her targets. She walked toward James and patted his cheek before walking towards the exit of the store.

" Hey wait up." James said as he stopped infront of her. " We can help each other. I have a plan to make this place zombie proof in fifteen days. I could use some muscle to take care of it." He said.

Raymond walked to the button. He started to doubt himself as he placed his finger on the button, not clicking on it yet. 'Maybe the zombies have already eaten them.' He thought. If that was the case, then it would be safer to keep the gate closed. 'But what if they need my help.' He thought, second guessing himself. Then he clicked the button and the gate opened. He gave them two minutes. If they didn't come back, he would close it. Good thing the zombies had gone off for the moment.

Eve looked at him and then waved for him to follow her to a map. She pointed to her section and garden. Then looked at him and smiled gently, she sighed and then started on her way back home.

" Can you speak." He said. He then did the sign language for deaf. after words he walked with her to her section. He wondered what he got himself into or if he would ever see the closest thing to friends he has again.

"I can," eve whispered and bowed her head as she moved through the spikes she had put up. She walked over to her garden and watered the ground. She looked over her shoulder at him and tilted her head, "you didn't have to follow me".

" I didn't." He said admitting to that. "But I'm trying to protect everyone here." He said. " Even the dumbasses who bring a fucking horde our way." He said looking at her. He then looked around. "Nice place you have." He said.

"I didn't know you were there," she shrugged and started to climb up into her nest. She stretched and pulled out a map, bringing it down and handing it to him, "thanks. Have it, spent a bit coping one of the bigger ones".

He smiled and took it. " I really don't need this but thank you." He said "I'm a security guard here. "Speaking of which come with me to the rest of my group. We could use your help. After we finish Zombie proofing the store in fifteen days you can go back to this place. " He said.

For the past minute, things had gone from bad to worse. Zombies had started walking towards the store. It was a good thing they were coming one by one which gave Raymond a fighting chance. Everytime a zombie would pass a certain point, Raymond would smack them with the bat. But now they were starting to come faster and it wasn't helping that Cory was just sitting there! 'I just have to hold them off for one more minute.' He thought to himself as he whacked two zombies.

"I will need to visit my garden," she nodded and started to gather her things. She grabbed a small bag of pencils and a book, ready to go. She ran a hand through her hair and looked at him, "we should look around the mall for supplies. We don't want to exhaust them in here and need fuel for the generators of the building".