• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mall of the dead

" We're working in sections." He said looking at her. " In Alpha section the one my groups in. We have a sporting good store, home and garden, a mattress store and a seafood restaurant. That's enough for today." He took a breath and continued. " Tommarow in section two is primarly clothing. as well as a pretzel stand." He said. " As for the generators as long as we keep the power to minimum they should be able to last for the time needed." He said.

"But you should always think about time not needed," she followed him and used her preferred melee weapon when zombies got to close. She walked with a proud air to herself and studied him closely, "are there any other girls"?

"Nope." He said as he hit one of them with the bat. " There are six of us. two which seem to be scared to the point that they don't leave the security office, A guy who is some able to move on the lights with a bat and blow torch on him, a boy can't do anything and the only other competent member of the group." he said as knocked out another Zombie. He saw Raymond ahead trying to take on a horde of zombies. " Let's hurry" he said. He ran quickly to where ray was and helped knock a couple of zombies. " You okay?" he asked.

Eve followed him and kept the walking dead off their back. She bashed their heads in and looked around, trying to spot if maybe one of the lower storefronts was open. She danced as she fought, using the motions to both defend and destroy.

"Finally!" Raymond exclaimed as he saw James. He noticed that he had brought the girl with him. He killed another zombie before going back to the button. "Come quickly! I'm going to close thing." He told them before clicking the button.

Eve watched the door start to close and killed a few more zombies before sliding into the safe zone and waiting for James. She grabbed her pistol and aimed up a few shots. Not firing but readying them if they were needed.

James made it in as the gate closed behind him. He saw a couple of the pressed against the gate. He walked away. " Don't fire." He said as he saw Eve's gun. " They're attracted to sound." He walked over to Ray. "Sorry it took so long." He said. " Ray this is..." He looked at the woman. " I never got your name." He said.

"Eve," she lowered her weapon and sighed tiredly. She bounced up and down and got back in her grove, spinning her staff around before starting to stab the zombies and push them away from the gate.

" Well Eve." James said. "This is Ray and I'm James." He said as he looked at the lady. " Let's get some food." He said as he made his way to the sea food restaurant.

"Nice to meet you Eve." Raymond greeted her. Then he followed James. "Since sound activates them, if we don't move, then we should be safe, right?" Raymond asked him.

"We will need to move at some point," she continued her job, until they stopped coming. She then moved forward and sat at a table, kicking her feet up and opening her book and grabbing the pencils, sketching in it.

After clearing out the kitchen James came back to them with some fresh fries. " Here are your chips." He said putting the plate in the middle of the table. " The fish will come later." He said before he bit into a few of the fries.

Eve grabbed one and looked it over before a putting it into her mouth. She hummed at the taste and leaned back, looking around. She watched the men in the group with half listen eyes and a bored expression on her face.

"You may be good at killing zombies but it's time to see what your cooking skills are like." Raymond told James before he put a fry in his mouth. After he finished chewing and swallowing the fry, he gave James his verdict. "More salt." Raymond told him before taking another fry.

" Well I guess my dreams of being on Master Chief ruined." He said. " Thank you Ray for crushing my dream." He said as he at one of the fries. He looked at his friends. " Hey Ray have you seen any of the other guys recently?" he asked.

Eve rested her head on her chest as she listened, not really sure what to do. She listened to make sure nothing was creeping up on them and sighed, "im gonna look around".
She got up and walked through some of the stores, looking things over.

Raymond snickered as he heard James' comment. "Hey, you're probably one of the few people who can still cook decently that isn't a zombie." He told Drew. Then he watched as Eve got up to look around. "She doesn't seem to want to talk." He whispered to James. "But for some reason she only talks to you." He finished his statement wondering if there was something going on.

James looked at Raymond. " She respects me for some reason." He said. "Don't ask because I have no idea why." He said as he at one of the fries. it did need salt. " Anyways tomarrow we'll take over the next section and be able to have all the clothes any of us ever wanted."

Eve walked around and found a store that looked interesting. She explored it and looked around, shoulders held high. She didn't trust the men outside still and as the only female she wasn't going to play damsel.

"I'm fine with the clothes I have now." Raymond said taking another fry. "So, where are supposed to sleep? Are we going to have to take turns staying guard?" Raymond asked.

Raymond looked over to the mattress store that James had pointed out. "Atleast I can still have a good nights sleep. Anyways, isn't the fish supposed to be done by now?" He asked getting bored of having fries by itself.

" Shit." He said as he went back to the kitchen. In a few seconds he brought out two well made trout fish. " That'll be ten dollars." He said as he gave the fish Ray. "Enjoy."

"Ten dollars?! Yeah right!" Raymond exclaimed before taking the fish. He then cut out a piece and tasted it. "Wow, this is actually really good!" Raymond told James as he quickly cut another piece.

Eve found herself trying to figure a way onto the roof. She wants to go back to her best and make sure it was clear but not risk the lives inside the area. She hummed and looked around, doing a complete spin before going back in the direction of men. She made it to the seafood restaurant and looked at them, "anyway onto the roof"?

Casys slowly shifted his way through the vents above the mattress store, careful not to be seen by zombie and human alike. He peered through one of the grates underneath him and saw that the mattress store was pretty empty except for a group of six zombies twenty feet away. He smashed the grate in and it fell to the ground with a loud clatter. Damn, Casys thought as each of the zombies turned their heads to the noise. He silently dropped through the hole onto a queen size, and the zombies came rushing. Casys closed the gap between them by jumping onto a nearby twin. He swung his scythe and looped off the head of one zombie at the neck, and then stabbed another through the eye with the sharpened, spear-like end. Casys caved in the skull of two other zombies, and the last two fell with swift jabs to the temple. "Finally," Casys breathed. He put his supplies under a bed and sat on top of it. Maybe now I'll be able to relax a bit, he thought as he lay back.