• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mall of the dead

All OOC and plot discussion go here:https://pokecharms.com/threads/mall-of-the-dead-discussion.15243/
"What the fuck happened." James Rivers thought as he walked around the security room of the Neotropolis Mall. It is considered one of the biggest malls in America with more than five hundred stores with almost anything anyone could imagine. sixty restaurants, and a big parking lot.
James worked as plain clothed security guard here. He was a police officer but after an incident he was fired and the only job he could find was this.
He looked at the security camera's. There weren't that many Zombies in the mall. He just had to figure out a way of taking them out and closing any and all openings. He checked the outside cameras and noticed movement. it wasn't a zombie it was more human like. though he couldn't get any details from the image.

Drake scurried around in his bear costume trying to elude detection by zombies. "This really had to happen while I was working huh… great…" He whsipers to himself irritated at what was going on. "I've gotta find the security office quickly." He began heading to the office since he didn't work too far from there.

James looked at the image again. ' Definitely a human.' He said. He went to a safe and entered a code. When the door opened it revealed nine mill pistol. since there where a couple of shoot outs here. the guards where allowed to keep one gun and one clip with them at a time. James turned the safety off and put a round in the chamber. He quickly walked out of the room. As he made his way towards the parking lot he noticed a man in a bear costume. He pointed his gun at the bear. he noticed that there weren't any signs of blood. So he must be alive.
James thought back to every buddy who worked as a bear mascot. " Your Teddy right." He said.

"Uhhh the names drake actually but yes I guess you could say I'm Teddy the Bear at the moment" he says to the guard nervously holding his hands up in the air.

Raymond ran into the mall as he had evaded the zombies that were outside. He took a few deep breaths as he looked around. 'Oh great! I'm stuck in a mall now that's probably full of zombies.' He thought to himself.

Raymond scanned the area he was in and there were no zombies from what he could see. 'What if I'm the only survivor left?' He continued to think. "No way, there has to be more." He muttered under his breath.

He continued to walk deeper into the mall. Maybe he could find some supplies and create a bunker or fort to keep him safe for however long. But first he needed weapons and the first place he thought of was the security office. They had to have some weapons.

He pointed the gun away from the mascot. " Alright." James said. "Fallow me to the security office." He said as he turned around. " So Drake have any family?" he asked.

"Nah not out here really, moved here a few years back to make things better for myself, being a teddy bear isn't what I expected out of that…" he sighed to himself. "What about you?"

" A daughter." James said. " Luckily she's with her mom in Georgia." he said. He then stopped. thinking about what might be going on over there. He shook of his paranoia and continued to walk. They made it to the security office. James opened the door. " Get in Drake. There should be a change of clothes in there. I think Ricky might have been around your size."

Danny sprinted towards the mall. He was be chased by a horde of zombies. Danny attemted to hold of the horde with his replica Master Sword. He buzzed into one of the entrances to the mall and said," Help me, I need inside!"

Raymond almost froze when he first saw Drake. He had arrived near the security office and could see the bear-like figure from where he was. He also saw the security guard. 'It's Five Nights at Freddy's! Only this time the security guard is working with the bear!' Raymond thought. If they were in the security room, he would either have to wait for them to come out or sneak in and kill them. He had completely forgotten about the zombies before he heard a moaning noise coming from behind him. "Fuck!" He yelled out as he turned around to see a zombie coming towards him.

James heard a voice and saw a guy and a zombie. His heart slowed down as he examined the situation. " Get down." He said as he aimed the gun at the zombie.

Danny ducked, clutjching his sword for his life. He waited for the security guard to fire his gun. Danny plugged his earsand stated," Fill it full of lead."

" Who the hell." James said before he fired a gun at the zombie. "Everyone in the office now." He said. He saw another zombie and fired at it. he waited outside while everyone else was standing there. "Hurry up!" he said.

Danny followed the others into the office. He was to afraid to ask questions. he cluthched his sword for protection. "Why are you in a bear suit?" Danny asked the Freddy Fazbear looking bear.

"Thank a for the offer but I think this Suit keeps the zombies confused about if I'm food or not so I'll keep it for now haha. And I worked at the toy store representing the place so I had to wear it…" he explained to everyone as he looked over at the camera and noticed a late horse was making a beeline in the parking lot straight for the mall entrance. "Ummm guys you need to see this!!"

He saw the horse run to the entrance. "What the..." He decided not to question it. " Alright guys." He said. " We need to block the entrances. Here." He said pointing to one screen. " Here." Pointed to another, and here. " We seal those off and take care of the zombies one store at a time."

"But how do we block them? Once they see us through the entrances it will be impossible to hold the doors closed long enough to seal them with them all trying to bust through!" Drake panicked a little feeling like this could be a lost cause.

"What the hell?! It's a zombie horse!" Raymond exclaimed as he saw the horse. Then he turned to James. "So what you're saying is that we go to each entrance and block it off without catching the attention of the zombies." Raymond stated before he started to look around the room, then back at the gun in James' hand. "I don't suppose you have another one of those." He stated, realizing that they were would need more firepower to deal with the zombies.

" Nope." He said as he moved his gun away from the guy. " Since the multiple shoot outs that have happened here. security guards are allowed to bring one gun with one clip with them to work." He took out an actual map and showed a sporting store near by. " We get there put on armor grab a few bats and push them back. From what I saw there isn't that many zombies in the mall. So we can hold them off. Secure this place and wait for everything to end." he said.

Casys hunkered down behind a queen sized mattress with a quilt and matching pillows, only $499.99, and wondered how he had gotten himself into this mess. The gore-stained halls of this damn mall were full of the stuff people had been dreaming about for years but never actually expected. What was supposed to be a day of fun with his friends turned into their deaths and Casys' being trapped.
Casys scanned his surroundings and finally his eyes landed on a sporting goods store that was up the hall. The hall itself was packed with zombies. Looking around the walls of the furniture store he was in, Casys finally spotted an air vent. Hopefully that'll lead to the store, he thought. He pulled a cabinet up to where the vent was, but just before he got to climb up a zombie grabbed him by the arm. Casys whipped his fist around and hit the zombie in the temple, knocking it back and splattering blood on his knuckles. Wincing from the slight pain, Casys slipped his switchblade from it's case on his belt and flipped it open. The zombie staggered forward, mouth open, and Cassy lunged forward, stabbing it through the eye and killing the stupid thing.
Casys wiped the blood from his knife on the shirt of the zombie, then turned back to the cabinet and his escape route. He climbed up and, with much strain, ripped the vent off the wall, shimmying in and beginning to make his way to the sporting goods store.

He looked at the three guys. None of them seemed to want to respond to him. " Fine." The guard said. "I'll take care of this myself. There is a left over pizza and a coke in the fridge." He said as he made his way out of the security office. He started to make his way to the sporting good store.

"Well who said we had to respond?" Raymond stated. "I'm coming with you. You have the gun after all so it will be much safer." He said as he started to follow James to the sporting good store.

Casys continued to shimmy his way through the vents until he finally came across another air duct. Peeking through, he found a small group of zombies, three right below where he was currently sprawled in the vent. If he could time it just right, then maybe... Raising his fist, Casys smashed in the grate and it lodged itself into the skull of one of thee zombies. Casys dropped out of the vent, switchblade in hand, and landed on top of one of the remaining two zombies, stabbing it in the temple. He kicked the remaining zombie in the chest and sent it back three feet. He then lunged forward and used his momentum to stab his knife into the zombie's eye, killing it. Finally, I'm in.

James saw two zombies infront of the sporting good store. " I want to try something." He told the man who was decided to join. " What's your name?" he asked.

"My name's Raymond." He said as he looked at the two zombies. "Anyways, what's the plan? I don't have a weapon so I don't know how I can be of use." He asked.

"I'm James." He said. James found a baby doll. Some kid's probably. He picked up the doll and threw it. the two Zombies fallowed the sound of the doll. " Come on." James said.

"Nice!" Raymond whispered enthusiastically. This security guard seemed pretty smart unlike some others he had seen. "Well nice to meet you James." He said as he followed him.

James walked into the sporting good store. " Alright first things first." He said. " We need protection. Something leather like." he started to walk through the store. " Stick right beside me Ray. It'll probably be safer."

"Okay." Raymond stated as he stayed close to James. He took a quick look around the store to see if see if there were anything available. "So something leather, right?" He asked still looking around. 'What in here is leather and can be used as protection?" Raymond mentally asked himself.

" Well." James said as he took in his surroundings "Something thick enough that teeth won't be able to penetrate it." James said as he kept moving. He found a bat and took it. " Also grab a weapon. I think these fucker's are attracted by sound so a nice melee weapon will do."

Raymond grabbed a bat and practiced swinging it. "I think I can used to this. Should we bring a bat for the other guys?" Raymond asked. "Anyways, them being attracted by sound reminds of a movie. I forget what it was but those zombies went crazy and went after any sound they heard."

"I think I saw that." James said as he started to walk. " Yeah after we clear out this store we're bring a couple of bats for them." He moved a little bit seeing that there wasn't much in here. " So Ray. What do you do for a living." He said trying to make conversation with his acquaintance.

Mitch was going ninja around the mall when he saw James and Raymond he jumped down from the roof a few meters away so he wouldn't get smashed across the face with a bat "there are other People out there" he said mysteriously "names Mitch" he stated his name

"Well I'm in my final year at college so..." Raymond didn't get to finish as he heard Mitch come out of nowhere. "Holy shit! I would've smacked you with this bat if you didn't speak!" Raymond exclaimed, clutching the bat in his hand.

" Sweet merciful Buddha." James said as he heard the new speak. " Don't do that." He let out a breath and looked at the new guy. " Names James." He said getting his composure back. He threw a bat at this Mitch guy. " Nice to meet you."

"Thanks" he said with a smile " do you have an scrap metal i cause if you do I could give these things an metal coat" he said pulling a blow torch it was damaged but could work

Casys cautiously surveyed the scene unfolding nearby. Three men were grouped together, two holding bats. After hearing one of them remark that he would've smashed in another's face, Casys decided to back away and go back to his small stash. A hockey stick, some jerkey and sports drink, and a backpack were stashed behind the counter of the camping section. Casys hopped the counter and slid underneath it. Hopefully no zombies would sneak up on him while he sharpened the end of the hockey stick to make a scythe. He also had a small hatchet that he had picked up and he placed it on the ground next to him, within grabbing distance, to swing into some skull if someone or something tried to sneak up on him.