• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mages of the Eastern Corridor

Olivia's eyes grew wide at the sudden confrontation. The girl took a small step backwards and looked about around her, it seemed that the enemies were multiplying. She looked back to her mentor for an order, only to find that he was distracted by several opponents. While Olivia turned to help Sable, a clanking sound caused the girl to spin around. Olivia's eyes grew wide as a set of thick, iron chains shot right at her face- having no time to react the girl instinctively protected her face and prepared to be hit. A crash caused Olivia to open her eyes, sighing with relief as Sugar batted the chains away several times and roared protectively. Olivia took a deep breath before scowling at a mage who was a good distance away from her, surrounding by levitating chains. "Enough!" Olivia yelled as she extended a palm towards Sugar and the chains, the lion instantly backed away just seconds before and intense sandstorm hit the chains- gnawing the metal down until there was only thin scraps left. "You-" Olivia pointed a finger at the chain-mage before a flow of sand followed along her line of sight, only to be whipped away by winds created by her opponents roaring chains. Olivia rapidly changed tactics, pressing her palm against the floor beneath her- the land beneath he opponents feet erupted into sand and he immediately began sinking. The man persisted, throwing violent chains towards the girl who just barely dodged them. Olivia began walking towards the man, a small cloud of sand evolving around her until it formed an entire tornado that engulfed both her and her opponent entirely. Olivia's cold stare met the eyes of the other mage and for a minute she felt sympathy, he was now chin-deep in a sand pit for what reason? Did he even know? She never understood why kingdoms were so eager to fight each other- and yet here she was. The girl took a long moment to stare at the man before she sighed and he returned to solid ground, only to be wrapped in a thick layer of sand which he had no hope getting out of. With only his feet and head exposed, pinned to the floor, the man quickly gave up he fight and resorted to name calling, which Olivia easily ignored as she looked up to see if there were any other threats that needed to be dealt with.

Kai, hyped up by the challenge, took off before anybody even moved. The boy's body changed shape slightly, sprouting long spotted legs, a tail, and ears. Kai's half-cheetah form provided him with enough speed to burst across the open land and insert both fight into the stomach of a poor man who stood just behind the distracted statue mage. Kai watched the man's body fall backwards as he fell unconscious. Kai smiled triumphantly before smirking at another mage who was not far away. A woman with wispy white hair and aqua marine eyes, Kai kept his half-cheetah form as he raced towards her- lunging at the woman and attempting to punch her. Yet, his fist went right through his opponent, who looked on with pity as she kicked him and caused the boy to stumbled backwards. "What?" Kai stood straight up, forgetting about the ache from the kick as he growled and ran again at the woman. A swipe and a kick confirmed that she was intangible- what the hell? Growing irritated, Kai shifted forms to a full cheetah only resembling him with the sparkling blue gaze. Kai charged at the woman, clearly not leaning from the last few attempts, and lunged in an act to pin her to the floor. Not only did he fly through the mage, but Kai landed in some sort of floating pool that quickly plastered him. The cheetah's eyes grew wide as the oxygen was cut off, quickly turning back into his human form and frantically looking about. The woman, who now held a soft smile, tightened her fist causing the bubble to grow smaller. Kai began to panic, before quickly remembering his ability and shifting into a small fish. Kai let out a laugh, feeling like the most indestructible thing on earth at that moment. Just then, Kai released that the woman's element was water. She turned her whole body water whenever he attacked, and went back solid so she could hit him. He just needed to time it correctly. The woman released Kai, who shifted forms again before he hit the ground. Now stood Kai as a half-gorilla, hair covering everything except his face and his limbs doubling in size and strength. Kai charged at the woman again, stirking and smirking as she went to kick him again. Kai prepared as her foot shot out, but he miscalculated and missed her leg, being hit again and causing him to double over. The woman, clearly tired of the long battle walked towards Kai and drew back her leg. In the instant the boy shot out a hairy arm and grabbed into the woman. Then, with his enhance strength he threw her into the floor with all of the force he had. Least to say, the water mage wasn't getting up after that. Kai huffed as he poofed back to human form and sighed- he nearly ran out of energy to hold his form during the fight.

"Idiots, now it's time to Summon my Offensive summon!" The Statue Mage of Fredland responded, "My ever helpful Balor, forward!"

A large dark red humanoid creature with wings appeared, it stood about twelve feet tall, wielded a thirty foot long whip and a seven foot long sword made of lightning. It had orange hair and roared fiercely. Voltnir grew back to full size and roared back at it.

"Voltnir, be ready, we have a Balor on our hands." Logan responded the yelled loudly, "STELLA, MIA, SABLE, KAI, OLIVIA, AND NIS, RUN TOWARDS THE NEXT VILLAGE, RAZAN, PREPARE TO FIGHT THE MAGE, VOLTNIR AND I GOT THE BALOR!!"

Mia ran for the village as soon as she heard Logan yell out, "Stella get going, Logan told us to run!"

(@ThePlayfulFox @JayBird Joe @Clite of Dragonbow @EmoKitty21 @Barefoot_Kittens )

Stella placed a scowl on her face as she was told to run. However, she then saw it more as her protecting the others. Yeah, that was why she was running. To protect them. She ran after Mia and readies a few of her spells, just in case they were attacked. Besides, she was the oldest apprentice, and was probably an apprentice the longest out of everyone here. Yeah, totally the reason Logan told her to leave with the others.

Nis was in a weird black space, he couldn't move and in front of him, was a boy with black hair and red eyes. He was binded with some kind of chains made from light, that was probably even stronger, than light of sun. "Oh, so you finally came to visit me, thief"
"What are you talking about?" Nis asked the boy. The boy's voice sounded like it was taken from the worst nightmare of all people.
"When someone uses not his magic power, even if it isn't even a 1% of it, in my eyes is a thief!" the boy said and turned his head "Oh, a Balor huh... Just another ant came to the battlefield, I can't even imagine myself getting a scratch from him" he said and looked at Nis again "Want to know, who I am... Maybe you schould ask that little Deity of yours and next time I will receive power over your body" Boys eyes turned into pools of darkness "Im going to crush you and this world. I am second to none in a term of power, I was born without parents. I am a creation of magic itself!"

Nis woke up with a sweat on his forehead, he wanted to scream but he couldn't... He couldn't even move, Oozie dissapired. Nis couldn't unleash his power. "Somebody...help..." he mumbled weakly
"Noir, let him escape!" Matou yelled.
"Hmm, give me a second to think, No. This is a punishment for not killing Manticore by himself and need my strength to such a bug" said black haired boy.

Last edited:
Razan jumped back at Logan's command, and heard his orders. He saw a few of the called run off, but what he didn't see, was Nis.
Razan immediately started to panic. Where had he gone? Was he hurt? He frantically looked around, and eventually found him. He quickly picked the boy up onto his shoulder, and ran to Logan. "Sorry pal, but I'm gonna go with the newbies to make sure they didn't get ambushed! Plus, I really don't wanna leave my apprentice behind," he yelled to Logan as he sprinted off with the apprentices.

"Didn't you punish him enough, it would be better if Mr.Razan returned to this Archmage" Matou said "What if he..."
"I don't care" said Noir "Why schould I care for mortals lifes, It is already hard to believe that they can't handle that kind of opponents"
"Stop being so full of yourself, Noir. You still didn't defeated my chains" Matou said, maybe Noir will shut up finally.
"Heh, with every second I ate mana from the world and get little by little stronger. Defeating god's chains is only a matter of time" Noir yelled and fall asleep "Have your magic back, kiddo"

Nis woke up again and he noticed that he is on Captain schoulder "Sorry Captain, I lost... *How to tell it*...Control over my magic and cause you a lot of troblue. Captain Takanawa, I can go by myself now. Please, go help Mr.Logan. I know, that I act childish but... I will protect everyone else, so no need to worry about us" Nis mumbled weakly, but confident. He knew that even an Archmage may need help others help.

(Wanted to make it longer and maybe with some jokes... But my brain is empty)

"Understood, Get going!" Logan responded to Razan, then turned to the dragon behind him, "Voltnir, I've got the mage, you get the Balor!"

Voltnir slammed into the Balor, as Logan prepared a lightning spell.

"I suggest you..." The Statue Mage of Fredland warned, but found Logan staring at him.

Logan suddenly raised his hand, and a cage made of Lightning dropped around The Statue Mage of Fredland. The Balor tried its best to rescue its summoner, but kept getting attacked by the dragon.

"We need to talk." Logan warned.

"What about, I have no business with the Archmage!" The Statue Mage of Fredland yelled.

"Why did you attack us?" Logan asked.

"You wandered near my base," The Statue Mage of Fredland answered.

"Now leave, don't bother us again or you will be facing my full Power." Logan warned.

The cage was undone and The Statue Mage of Fredland left as fast as he could. Logan ran towards the group.

Razan smiled as he heard his apprentice speak. “Nice try, but I’m not going anywhere when your like this. They can handle it. It the freakin archmage were talking about,” he said as he neared the other apprentices, and set Nis down.
“I like the courage, but not when you can barely stand.”

He turned around to see Logan come over to them, and turned back to Nis.
“See? We don’t always have to fight,” he said to him.