• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mages of the Eastern Corridor

Razan watched as his student practically jumped off the walls hearing about his element. "Sure we can train! Why not pass on the chance to?"
After the boy settled down, Razan watched him fiddle with his necklace. He could tell that there was something special about it, no doubt. Was it like, a family heirloom?

The boy confessed that he didn't have any friends, and Razan was confused by that. "You don't have any friends?" Then he remembered that his element was rare. "You don't have any friends....because they feared you...." Razan said piecing things together. "Well, with the proper training, you should have friends in no time!"

They were still walking to where they were supposed to meet the Archmage, but they had to walk through town first. Some girls who spotted him who were his age waved enthusiastically, and then told their friends that he was here. "Oh no..." Razan started to say. There were now a hoard of basically fan girls chatting as they passed.

"Oh my gosh it's Razan! He's such a hottie!"

"Look! He's got an Apprentice! I wish I was his apprentice!"

"That little boy is adorable!"

Razan now walked faster now, trying to ignore everything that was going on around them. Then, they started to follow him. Razan was aware of this. "OK, first lesson. This is how to escape."
Razan made a few swift movements with his arms and hands, and finally created a sphere that looked like it was made out of clouds. Razan through it behind him, and when it hit the ground, a barely see through mist surrounded the girls.

"Ah! Were are we?"

"Were did they go?"

"Jessica? Where are you? I can't see!"

Razan sighed and started walking his normal pace. "Remind me not to walk into town again....I hate when this happens. Apparently I'm a 'Celebrity'," Razan said making the quotation marks with his fingers. "Its best not to pay any attention to them...''

Kai nodded slowly. Balance? Strange- he hadn't heard of it. Rare? The boy huffed, he too had a rare element- one which he took much pride on- though if he were surrounded by mages with rare elements then he guessed that meant he was just that much less special. "Elven?"" Kai inquired, as in part elf? The boy had never met an elf, in his home country they weren't exactly welcomed. Light and Dark- an odd combination. Kai wasn't sure what exactly was up with this guy, but he wasn't normal. A fleeting expression of an impressed little boy crossed Kai's features, but left just as quickly and he shrugged- "Cool, I guess." Kai added before falling silent. "What are we waiting for?" Kai eventually raised his voice again, already impatient from the few minute wait he had endured.

Olivia sighed as she turned her back to Kai and Sable- their conversation didn't much interest her. The girl, instead, found a shady spot and sat down quietly. Her solemn expression did not change, though the girl was obviously relaxed in her own little space. Sugar slipped his way into her lap, melting to fill the shape between her legs- the girl gently stroked her familiar's face and looked up towards the sky.

"That's why if anything shows up, I'll be using my familiar." Logan responded, then spotted Sable with two other people.

"Sable, who are they?" Logan asked, curious as to who they were.

Logan waited for the other team supposedly assigned to help. Mia waited for Sable and the other captain assigned to help them until Disaster.

"These are my two apprentices. They are here to journey with us. Though I will be helping out with your team as well, these two have potential to be more on the fighting side and scouting side of things. That is why they have been assigned to me." Sable did not bat an eye at his questions of who the two were, but he would have heard that he did have other things besides being on his team.

"Alright, Sable," Logan responded to Sable's explanation, "Now we wait for the other team."

Logan summoned his Defensive Summon.

"Logan Maverick, how can the King of Storm Trolls help you at this moment." The summon responded to his own Summoning.

"Alright," Logan explained, "Strollkar here is my defense summon, can't Summon the Offensive summon, we'd be history, and not allowed to summon my Familiar."

Mia walked up to the Two apprentices of Sable and explained, "Hi, Mia Jeffery, I'm on your team, as fellow apprentices."

"Hi, Logan Maverick," Logan responded to the two people with Sable, "Your team's leader, you will be assisting Sable in the rear, and here is a fact, you are currently eye to eye with the Archmage right now."

Kai blinked at the man who had approached him. Who was he supposed to be and why did he talk like he was in charge? Kai felt a low grumble in his throat as Sable and the stranger talked back and forth. Kai couldn't help but feel like they were ignoring him, talking about him like he wasn't there. The boy opened his mouth to speak just as Logan summoned his defensive summon, causing Kai to flinch slightly at the size of the beast and take a step backwards. The summon didn't phase Olivia, although Sugar tipped his head to the side and let out a meow. When another voice joined the conversation, both apprentice's turned their attention to the girl. She was young- really young. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Olivia Santos" Olivia greeted the girl. Kai, who was still gawking at the girl furrowed his brows.
"How are you allowed to be here?" Kai questioned flatly, causing Olviia to elbow him and huff.
"That's Kai." Olivia introduced as the older male indignantly crossed his arms, feeling that his question was rather justified. Before any other words could be exchanged, Logan began speaking again. So he was the leader.
"Arch-what?" Kai scrunched his face as he attempted to recall the term.
"Of course sir, it's an honor to be working with you." Olivia stated with the slightest boy before she looked towards Kai and signaled for him to bow. Unfortunately, the boy was oblivious to Olivia's signal.
"Oh yeah. So you, like, work with the queen- huh? Cool." Kai nodded. Why was there this many people on one mission. Was this mission really that important, was it dangerous? Kai hoped for the latter.

Sable rolled his eyes at Kai. The boy really did need learn his facts before jumping to conclusions. Taking pitty on the man, Sable leaned over and whispered into his ear. "That is princess Mia. She is learning from Lagon the archmage who is a powerful mage that serves the queen directly. Do not let looks fool you. Just because they do not look like they could pack a mean punch, does not mean that they are weak. All the people on this mission is not make sure the princess is safe while on the road." Sable smirked as he turned back to his familiar. The connection between the half elf and the deer could be seen in how they interacted.

Turning his head to Logan, Sable asked a question to the Achrmage. "Logan, would you like me to summon my Argentavis to scout ahead when we set out. I am sure that it would be a good idea to have her be on look out as to not be surpised by anytbing that might be in the path ahead of us."

Stella followed Logan to the others. She was unsure if she was to be forgotten to the princess. Besides, she has been training for a long time now. People her age was starting teams. It didn't help that she started her training late. She shook the thoughts from her mind as she gave the other team a firm nod.

"And Stella Nightwatcher, My apprentice, she is a rather good mage, but we're working on the summons." Logan responded, gesturing to Stella, and then turned to Sable, "Sable, good idea."

"Kai and Olivia, right?" Logan asked the two, "Remember, Mia is powerful in her own right, she trained with the Flash Freezer of Dormir, a powerful Ice Mage, for a little while, she is actually sweet and caring, unlike the Legends about her."

"Yeah... Umm, when I lived alone. People in the cities, that I visited was afraid of my element. Of course, I met some good people, but they usually just gave me something to eat and then escaped from me. My last 2 years was kinda lonely" Nis said, as his Captain figured out, that Nis was feared by people. He didn't expected, that his Captain was so popular with girls, but it seemed that Mr. Takanawa was quite annoyed by this. Then, Nis could see his Master magic in action and it really looked cool, but then, Captain started to talk about him being a 'celebrity'. "Well, you're definitely popular with girls, Mr. Takanawa. But ... Maybe don't tell me not to pay attention if the captain casts spells on his 'fans' " Nis said and he made with his hands the similar quotation marks as Razan, when he said fans. "We schould be getting closer to gathering point, don't we?" Nis asked.

Razan sighed. “I’m a celebrity to them, not to me. I don’t see why they don’t go follow some other prince or whatever. The fog is completely harmless, I just casted it to we could get away without being mobbed.”
Razan went silent and shuddered for a moment.
He knew that he liked this kid, and he would be fun to train.
“Ah! I almost forgot! We left without the other guy!” Razan exclaimed, and then started to run the other way.
I can’t believe I just did that! I told him to follow? What was he doing?
Before long, Razan found his other Apprentice, who appeared to be looking for him. Razan called him over. “Come on, we gotta go, the others are waiting on us.” The two walked back to Nis. “Found em’,” Razan said with a smile. “Come on guys, let’s go!”

With permission to summon his defensive summon, Sable walked over to the side of the others. Once he was a good distance away, Sable let his mind concentrate on his summon. With one clear thought he was able to bring the large eagle into the courtyard.

The Argentavis appeared in a large ball of icey blue snow. When the large eagle stretched her wings, flecks of snow appeared to be falling off her feathers. With her eyes open, everyone could see her bright vivid and almost glowing purple eyes boar into the others that were gathered there. Once she took in the other members of the party she turned her gaze to her summenor, with a questioning look. "Hello Frost. I am glad that you are looking positively glowing this morning."

With that Sable walked up to the large eagle and began to sooth her feather near her beak. She like the deer was about a foot taller then Sable, but she was very elegant looking. "When we start walking to disaster, if you do not mind, would you scout ahead for me. You know the signal if you spot something that we need to be awear of."

Ozzie arrived at the castle opening the doors and he walked towards the thrown and stopped bowed. "Ozzie Fitzway at your service my queen, may I ask why I have been called here? Is the reason the usual entertainment." He stood there and awaited his answer. He took out his guitar just in case of the usual entertainment was needed.

Nis didn't manage to say anything, when his Captain left him and didn't explain good enough why. He started to try get to the meeting place by himself, but it was quite hard to make it on his own. Nis walked around the city, there was interesting things, but he was focused to find the group, he had to meet.

After some time of walking around and getting lost, his Captain found him. Nis turned to him with a displeased, offended face "Where you have been capt. We are already late!" Nis shouted.

Admin edit: Stolen image removed. Please review our RP forum rules for our rules concerning use of images in the RP forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Okay, since Kasumi isn't here anymore, lets just pretend that Razan didn't go back...)
"yeah yeah yeah, I know were late! The early bid gets the worm and others starve to death!" Razan exclaimed as the two of them ran to the location. A few minutes later, they were both there with the other captains and their apprentices.
"Sorry for the wait guys. Let's not waste any time and get this mission on the road," Razan said to the others.

"Razan Takanawa, right?" Logan responded, "You and your apprentice will be filling the sides, let's get going."

Logan motioned for the group to prepare the plan, "Sable, take Kai and Olivia and get to the rear, assume positions, Stella, be ready for absolutely anything."

Logan then got moving, with the princess in the center.

@EmoKitty21 @Barefoot_Kittens @Clite of Dragonbow @JayBird Joe @ThePlayfulFox

Whoa, that was fast! Nis hoped to get to know the rest of people.. Really, he will starve to death, becouse they have been late now. Nis went at the left side of the group. He looked around, there were girls close to his age, teens and adults. They were quite a group and he wished, that they will got a time to know each other. "Maybe I schould try to train control" he said to himself in mind. He created a little sphear of black fire, then fireball started to make rounds close to his creator. "Now, don't dissapire... Please" he whispered to himself.

Last edited:
"Yes my queen," Ozzie responded and bowed He began on his journey strumming his guitar and his strumming summoned a horse made of grass, tree branches, twigs and leaves. He rode it towards the Western Corridor and whistled and strummed away at his guitar. The horse galloped quite fast but it would take him a little bit more time to get there. Ozzie's hair rustled in the wind as the grass horse strode faster.

Last edited:
Kai sighed as a few more people arrived. Was he gonna have to introduce himself again? Fortunately, they skipped introductions and got right to business. Kai dragged his feet to the back of the group where Sable already was, the boy rolled his eyes at his mentor's familiars- they were a bit dramatic. Kai himself was never able to get a familiar, it was determined that it was due to the strange type of magic that he possessed. Still, he was a little jealous.

Olivia stood even behind Kai and Sable, "Sugar, if you will." she stated softly before taking a step back from the cat- who then transformed. The cat grew, and a mane formed around his neck- now stood a lion. The girl smiled softly and patted his head before looking back towards the group.

Razan nodded, and he and Nis took their positions, filling in the left side. Razan carefully observed the fire that his apprentice had produced.
This "Hellfire" of his was rare indeed. Very destructive when used properly, and hard to control.
That's probably why they stayed away from him. What if they knew, but didn't tell him?
Razan shooed this away, and began to realize that he was indeed having those problems of keeping control.
Then something caught his eye. The fire was fading away. Slowly fading away.
He had the things they would need to work on now. "First lesson begins now," Razan said to Nis. "Were gonna work on containing you magic."

Fireball that was made by Nis to train was slowly fading away, but Nis had a hard time with it. The Fact, that for some reason Matou, the deity that lives in Nis necklace by his mother's magic, is suppresing his power didn't help at all. Nis keep trying to keep 'alive' his little ball, but nothing helped. Nis was about to give up, when he heard his Captain, he turned to Mr.Takanawa. "Containing my magic?" Nis asked. "My training starts now!"
He thought, quite excited. Still, he didn't lost focus of his little ball. "Okay, Mr. Takanawa. What schould I do? I can't wait to begin" he said and made a big smile.

Sable stepped back to were his Familiar and apprentices were, and let his Argentavis take flight into the air. As it flew snowflakes fell from her wings and sprinkled the group with them as she passed over. "On the way to disaster we will discuss what type of magic you two posses that way I will be able to determine what type of training would best work for you."

Sable shed the outer layer of the robes he wore. They were for more formal occasions and besides he hater to travel in them anyway. Returning the robes to his bag, he stood in his more scouting outfits as they seemed to suit his work better.

He was surprised that archmage did not take notice of his skills. It would have been better for them to have switched the group around seeing as he could have covered more ground then most mages could. Besides there are a lot of areas where an elf would have been a better choice for the frontlines.

Razan enjoyed his students willingness to comply. He began to start.
"Right. Containing your magic into an area is very important, and also has to do with control. If you only contain your magic, it could go out of control, and if you only control your magic, you have way to much space to work with, and will thin out your mana."
Razan did as he said while he talked. "So what you are going to do, is to cup your hands in a spherical shape, and try to create a circular fireball inside of your hands." He then proceeded to do as he said, and opened his hands revealing a perfectly spherical cloud. "Now you try. It;s okay if you don't get it on the first try. Took me a while to."

Nis noded as he listened to Mr. Razan. After that, Young Elf was trying to make perfect fireball. First, he needed to cup his hands in spherical shape, done. Later, he created circular fireball in his hands, almost done. It was quite hard to focus about contain and control, but Nis didn't give up. He calmed his breath and though that it schould be like trying to hold water in his hands. Focus, not to let water spill out from your hands. He opened his hands and revealed almost as good as Mr. Takanawa round ball of fire (almost). He was quite happy "Yes, did I really do thi...s" he said... He lost control, his ball survived for 11 seconds. Sphear has grown rapidly in Nis' hands and after a second, it became twice as big as Mr. Takanawa. Nis in adrenaline rush, shot his fireball at the sky. After another second or two, the ball exploded. Well... At least he didn't hurt anyone.. Right?
He looked at Captain Takanawa "I-im sorry, Capt... B-but.. I can't give up after first unlucky try!" he shouted, more to comfort himself than Mr. Razan and he returned to training.

Razan watched with great success when Nis preformed the task well. The fireball however, grew bigger and bigger, and then it was shot up into the sky.
Brilliant thinking...even if he didn't mean to. The fire needs shadows to last, and if he shot it up to the sky, the shadows would get dissipated by the sun...
"Yes, I think we need to work on that a bit..." Razan said looking up at the explosion.
How much mana does this boy have? To create a fireball that big at the start....
Razan thought about this for awhile. "Ok, lets try it again. This time, close your eyes, and focus on keeping it its normal size. Close your eyes and picture it in your mind while you do it."

Kai stared at the pair of newcomers, another mage and their apprentice, as the younger used his magic. What the hell were they doing? After a moment of judgmental staring, Sable's voice interrupted the boy's thoughts. He wanted to know about their magic elements- typical. Of course, Kai would've loved to introduce his magic- which he was incredibly proud of- in some huge show, but it seemed just explaining it would have to be the case for now. The boy got a sort of look on his face, that of a child who swears they are invincible, as he shrugged with mock nonchalant swagger. "I call my element shifter magic- it's rare but not difficult to explain. I can take the shape of any animal I can think of- gaining their physical attributes while keeping my own mind and processing ability." Kai smiled. The boy couldn't help it- the magic made him feel so empowered. Even when he lost, though it really happened in his home country, Kai felt so strong when he took the form of a gorilla and so fast when he took the form of a cheetah. He loved the adrenaline of fight, the thrill of competition. Though, of course, his pugnacious attitude ended up getting him into a lot more than just friendly spars.

Olivia sighed as Kai began talking. Of course- he always had an infatuation with his own ability. She never understood it. "I control sand." the girl stated quietly. Of course, she summarized it a bit more briefly than most would. Her basic sand manipulation could do much more than one would expect- and her extraordinary control of the power has proven to be quite useful. "And create it... I guess." Olivia added to be more specific as she ran her hand across Sugar's back, the lion purring like a house cat as he looked up at her. After a pause the girl asked "And what about you?" figuring it was only fair that they also knew about his abilities. Kai rolled his eyes, but had trouble hiding his curiosity about Sable.

"My element is a bit unique as it is basically two elements in one. My element is called Balance. Light and dark are the domain that I am able to control. Then there are my summons. Becauses of my inhuman heritage, I am able to control plants and talk with animals." Sable was not phased by the questions that Kai asked. As he walked he was very vigilant to the surrounding areas, he had always been one to not let things take him by surprised.

"Now that we are further, I will Summon my familiar," Logan responded as he returned Strollkar, and then summoned his familiar, a portal appeared above him, a gargantuan reptilian creature flew above him, covering most of the front area, "This is Voltnir, my familiar."

The Dragon roared as lightning surrounded it. It then shrunk to the size of a carriage. He then walked with Logan and Stella. Four figures appeared in the middle of the road.

"Surrender now or you will be searched." The one called out.

"Sable, be ready, Stella, with Mia, now, Razan, Nis, be ready, Kai and Olivia, assist Sable." Logan whispered to the group then turned around, yelling, "I am the Archmage of the Eastern Corridor, Logan Maverick, and we need to get past you to get to Disaster!"

The four figures fired off spells, one fired off icicles, a second fired off rocks, a third tried to throw a giant wave at them. A fourth one had turned a guard that was apparently sent to investigate this sight to stone.

"The Statue Mage of Fredland." Logan responded.

Nis did as Captain told him... 'Close my eyes'... He tried to focus, but then he heard Mr. Logan's voice. They are attacked! Nis summoned his defensive summon, Silver slime or Gray Ooze (Nis gave him a name Oozie). "Oozie, you can't protect from physical attacks, but you have resistance to magic. Go and protect our group of friends, Okay" Nis said. Oozie made a little move. It was hard to find out, what Oozie wanted to say, but Nis understood this as 'Nod'. Oozie jumped in front of icicles, stretched itself and pritected the group from ice attack.

"How did they found us so fast?!.. It wasn't so long ago, when we left the city" Nis thought, but he quickly remind himself about one thing "Could it be becouse of me?Maybe they saw my fireball from the distance...Why did I do this!?..One thing is certain, they would not attack with such a difference in number. It is possible that there are more of them."

Nis's mind said it in a wrong time, from the group left side attacked two death dogs. Probably someone's offensive summons, as they are too weak to be Familiars (If they fight with strong opponents). Nis didn't wait and he didn't care about control anymore. He just shot as many fireballs, as he could at the moment to defeat them. After a while dogs were defeated as it was hard for them to dodge all of the attacks. Nis attacked them without worry, he knew that even, if he failed, then Captain Takanawa would take care of them without the problem. "Captain, May I check, if there aren't any of opponents summons left on our side?I will retreat, if I will be spotted" said Nis.

(Death Dogs are just a normal dogs, sightly stronger and have two heads... If someone was wondering)

Razan watched Nis create a second one, and then they got attacked. Out of the blue? This was surely abnormal.
He watched the fight begin, and quickly created his own plan. "Yeah, good idea. Don't want to get flanked."
He had choices. He could block all of the attacks so the others could counter, or he could go offensive. It was an obvious choice for him Razan wanted action. He grinned and pulled out two swords he carried on him. "Lets have a little fun, yeah?"
A strong burst of air came from behind him, making him a lot faster and able to zip around. With expert movements, he used the traveling rocks as midair footholds to get across the their side, zipping across from boulder to boulder, and sending them crashing to the ground. He used the final one to leap towards the icicle firing one, and went for two slashes across the stomach.

The Statue Mage of Fredland smirked, and placed the Statue guard in front of Razan.

"Silly Captain," The Statue Mage of Fredland responded.

He then summoned his familiar, a Stone Bear, it went for Sable, attempting to get a hold of him.

Logan prepared a spell as Voltnir took to his true size and the skies. He then breathed Lightning on the two not being attacked at the moment.

Mia had summoned her kitten to try and protect her and Stella.

"Stella, be careful!" Mia called out.

Sable stood there with a smirk on his face. He was prepared for this as his summon told him about them before they made it to the location. Blending into the darkness, he appeared behind one of the attackers. Pulling out his daggers, he held one tightly to the neck and the other he had poised to plunge into the stomach of them.

While this was happening a large beam of ice came out of nowhere and hit another one. Then the large white Argentavis swooped down and picked up one and flew into the air high. Then when she reached a high enough height, she dropped him to plummet to the ground.

After dropping the mage, she swooped down onto the bear. With her talons she brought them into the back of the bear. Then with a large breath she released a large beam of ice right at the bear.

Razan smirked. "Silly now am I? How strange. I thought it was the other way around. You started the fight against us."
He began to think. A stone mage eh? Wind wouldn't do any good, so how about acid rain? That would erode and cause pain to him.
A cloud appeared above the stone mage, and rain started to pour on him and the bear.
Good, now he just had to keep him occupied.
He threw more slashes at him with his swords.

Nis was checking the area and after a while he saw three people that was making some weird ritual. "It's time for my report" said Nis in mind and turned around. He was unlucky, after he turned around he stood on a branch. "Hey, this is such an old joke, it isn't even funny" he whispered to himself. Nis didn't have occasion to run as someone grabed his back and teleported him to the three people. "Portal magic or something..."
"Hey, what are you doing?" Nis asked and smiled slightly, he was making a good face to bad situation.
"Want to know, we already finished. Tge three of us will summon a familiar, that is going to crush your friends defenses" The tallest (and probably the most stupid) guy claimed. "I thought that only one person can have one familiar"
"And who told you this? Just watch" A bright light appeared and blinded Nis. When he opened his eyes again, he saw a Manticore. Lion-like Beast with wings and tail with poisoned spikes he can throw. "What a magnificent beast! She truly is beautiful! She..." The tall man didn't end, Manticore slashed him with her claws and attacked the rest with her tail. "No control.. Not that I have something against it" said Nis, but after the Beast ended with beating her summoners, she turned to him (Yes, I assume that this Manticore is a girl). "Well, I will be leav..." Nis didn't end, as he needed to dodge poisonus spikes. He tried to escape, but the beast was faster and she slashed him with her claws and send him at the nearby trees. Nis fell unconscious and Monster was closing its distance to him. She threw her spikes and... They were consumed by fire. Nis' body stood up and he opened his eyes, the left one changed its colour from violet to scarlet red "What did you think, when you attacked my body" said Nis, with kinda different voice. He slowly walked to the beast, who keep attacking him with spikes... And had no effect, as each time fire came and consumed them. She attacked with her claws, then flames arrived and attacked her paw. "Grooooaaaah" Manticore screamed with pain. "I can't believe, that he had such a problem with you. A Mere Beast summoned by only 3 guys, dissapire from my sigh" He shot giant amount of fire and turned Manticore into dust.

Nis' body finally returned to the rest, only to finally fall at the ground.

Ozzie arrived at the destination that he needed to be at. The grass horse disappeared and what remained were lawn clippings and leaves on the ground. He sat down on a nearby log and his familiar appeared on his right shoulder. Bailey (His Raccoon Familiar) rubbed up against him like a cat would. Ozzie ran his left hand through the fur of the raccoon, "You know you aren't a cat right."

Bailey got off of Ozzie's shoulder and sat down next to him on the log once again and Ozzie responded by running his right hand through Bailey's fur. He laughed and grabbed his guitar and began strumming, humming a tune while playing his guitar.

"The Emissary of the Eastern Corridor, Ozzie Fitzway, if I'm correct," A voice called out, "I am Johann Yeller, Archmage of the Western Corridor, and welcome to the Palace of Orange."

"You are the one Sophia sent, I was personally expecting either Maverick, Silver, or Takanawa, you were fourth," a female voice regally announced, "I am Queen Melanie of the Western Corridor."

The queen wore Armor, an orange cloak and a large crown. Johann wore brown robes. The queen of the Western Corridor looked tiny compared to Ozzie.

@TheGrimmRemix027

Last edited: