• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Living Christmas Tree

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Gary Grumbled as the Raichu wandered into the Christmas Party lounge and was greeted by the living Christmas Tree, standing in front of a mostly bare actual Christmas Tree - a Pokecharm sitting atop it like a star.

I thought you might like to see this photo of Richard (a.k.a. The One I Live With) dressed as a Christmas tree a couple of years ago. It's hard to see, but he's covered in battery powered Christmas lights, with the power supply in his pocket. He is wearing a paintball mask because it was for a paintball tournament, and he wore his usual (at the time) paintball shirt because it was "already tree-coloured".

I seem to recall that when I finished laughing I grabbed the camera and took a photo before he realised what I was doing... :twisted:

richard_christmastree.jpg

I think that was the tournament his team won the cheapest tackiest tin trophy ever in, probably because the opposition were so busy laughing they couldn't aim straight to shoot.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
We still have the battery-powered lights somewhere, if you want to borrow them... ;)