• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Legolunatic's Chaos, Fusions, and Scratches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere in SweetSmoochum's there was a request for one, and a link to a pic of one.
So I kind of made my own version because I thought it looked cool.

More chao's, the Shinx Family. :D
shinxfamily2.png

Because Pixeity is cool, I made a Pixalcario for her. 8)
(It's actually the clone Lucario she made for me recolored with a scratched tail)
Pixelcario.png

Hope you don't mind, Pixeity. :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
These topics quickly get pushed off the board these days, eh? XD

I didn't realize that these chao-styled sprites were so popular amoung different spriters =o After looking through this thread, I'm rather in love with half of the silly things - they're small, but cute. Of your most recent, that Luxray chao's very awesome and well done. Your splicing work isn't shabby either (I rather liked the Tyranitar + Dragonite). Keep up the good work XD

And now, same question to you that I shot at Jeydis: do you guys use some sort of Chao-base when making these, or are they totally from scratch?

Hey Lego, nice avvie, me likes the flame effect. I also have to say, regardless to wether Linkachu still cares or not, that your Poke Chaos are probably the best on the site. Mostly cus you scratched misc. stuff that gets put on them, (eg Empoleons Trident, Tails, and even hats in Cacturnes case!)
but also your shading style, and also your outlining is similar to DP sprites. Not just thick black outlines (like mine) but darker shades of the colours used on the sprite.

*takes veeeery deep breath (hey, speeches aren't easy)*

So, um, his Choa's are good. So... request nou!!!

Um, can I have a Treecko family chao set? I see your low on requests, so this outa keep you busy!

~Slink

Edit: Sorry, Linkachu, didn't mean to make you sound like a non-caring person, that came out wrong.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I also have to say, regardless to wether Linkachu still cares or not

Why am I being singled out for asking a question? o.O

I enjoy art for what it is, and this is all good stuff. Still, I haven't been on this particular board in a bit, and a number of people have these chao thingies now. It intrigues me to say the least XD

Anyways, looking forward to your next works, Lego ^^

Awesome!

(I just realized I have a sceptile sprite somewhere, but yours is waaaay better colour and shading wise)

I love the Grovyle! Its eyes look kinda like its sleeping :p

Can't wait 'till your next batch!

~Slink

I know you do fusions, but I'm unsure of this. But if you'll agree...

Can you do a fusion of Trainer Sprites Tycoon Palmer and Volkner? I don't know if you do that, but I was just curious!

AL has Spoken!
*POOF!*

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
thatsme: Read the stickies at the top of the Sprite board, and the Newbie Help Topic. Don't bother the artists with newbie questions in their threads, it's kinda rude. And if you continue, you'll find some mod who's less generous than me giving you a Warning.

LL: Your chao sprites are awesome! I really like the Poliwag family because they get bigger, and the Caterpie family because of the variation in shape. Some of the others, like the Bulbasaur family, are cute - but it seems a bit "cheap" to have them all be the same size? Considering that you have enough talent to sprite them from scratch, I mean ;).

I'll give you different requests than the ones I gave Jeydis. How about Trapinch, Corphish, Seviper & Wobbuffet? I'd also really like to see more animated sprites - for example, a Groyvle leaping out of its Pokeball.

Status
Not open for further replies.