• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Legolunatic's Chaos, Fusions, and Scratches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll add you. Here is $AE-Prep$'s request (I think that's the right name, right?).
pikaphyla3.png

Yes thank you i love them!!!

...Wow.

These are Scha-weet, Legolunatic99! ;D My favorite is probably the Aerodactyl and the Eveechu.

And, if I'm correct, there's a spot open? If it's not too much trouble, could I ask about an Arceus Chao? Again, if not too much trouble!

AL has Spoken!
*POOF!*

... Still a boring sign- Forget it.

I have added you two and am starting on PSP Naruto's.

... Ya'll should know the drill by now.

*dies from... you guessed it, over exposure to kuteness*

The Manapika is so kute! The Chao is also.... 很可爱!!!

I don't understand Japanese. ;)

And don't use my full username, just call me "lego". 8)

Nice job on the sprites Lego.The chao's are amazing,major kudos.

P.S.:Im guessing that the kanji(很可爱) mean kawaii or something like that >_>

-Espeon

*labored, with eyes bugging out and jaw dropping* That...is.....so....cool!!!!! Thank you!

That was really fast! I've seen people put chaos in sigs, is there anything special I have to do to it to get it in there?

You have to use an image code, like this.
Code:
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff272/legolunatic99/empoleonchao.png[/img]
BTW that one above is for your Empoleon. ;)

Grrr

Screw you for being better than me!!

Kidding ;D

I love your chao, and you inspired me to do them too! You really are fantastic, and I agree, Blazeken is HARD to do in chao form. @-@

Thanks again!

~Slink

Arceus Lord's. :D
arceuschao.png

Requests are available again.

o.O ...
Sha-weet!! I love it! ;D One more piece of art. Now to add it to my collection! I can practically hear it saying, in a squeaky voice, "I am god."

*talks to self* Avvie or Sig? Hmmm...*end talk to self* It is so cute!

Thanx!!

AL has Spoken!
*POOF!*

could i request a Kyogre chao please?

[quote author=Espeon link=topic=3537.msg46704#msg46704 date=1202154727]
Dude,can i request a cacataur chao?If not,its ok.It would be friggin awesome if you could.
[/quote]

I think I'm not going to do the kyogre, it is extremely hard and I'm not that good at chaos. :-[
And yes I will do the Cacturne. ;)

Cacturne is done. 8)
cacturnechao.png

That's a sweet Cacturne, Lego! One more vicious thing made into a cute lil' chao!

And, about the Kyogre, maybe you should try it as a test of skill. I'm just suggesting something! If it goes well, post it. If not, don't. No one's forcing you to do anything! Just trying to. ;)

AL has Spoken!
*FFT!* Um... Trying again.
*POOF!*

Hello again, I'm still totally loving your work, and I was wondering if you could make me an animated Pikachao, Like the Houndoom in your first post. I'd really appreciate it.

Umm, bump? Here are some more sprites.
Riolu and Lucario
riolufamily2.png

Cacnea and Cacturne (I know I already posted these)
cactusfamily.png

A Meowth
meowthchao.png

A Lucaria
Lucaria.png

A Blue Pichu
blu-chu1.png

Munchlax
munchlaxchao.png

Pachirisu
pachirisuchao.png

I think that's all. ;D