• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kioran Adventures (Sign Ups)

Yeah you could get in trouble by the admins.

How do you do that thing with your pokemon from the Pokemon Orphanage? @RenzFlintrock? Like put it out with a note, in your case "In the word of the great Derp Lord?

Okay, so there is a link with the Pokémon Orphanage that will bring you to that site...

To make a signiature, there is a little tab on your menu (by the pfp) that says signiature. You can make it there.

misterhipster

Previously squidiot
hehe i’m going to make another character

Name: Yasmine Hall

Personality: Yasmine isn’t the nicest person you’ll meet. She has minor anger issues and is full of sarcastic remarks. These really aren’t the best trait to have, especially when you lose a battle. But, she is very intelligent and usually knows what she is doing. Yasmine is also very kind to her Pokemon, unless they do something to tick her off on purpose.

Appearance: Yasmine has long, curly brunette hair that goes to her lower legs if it’s straightened. She has tanned skin and emerald green eyes, and she wears a pair of plain jane black glasses. For her outfit, she usually wears a plain grey tee and olive green shorts. She also wears pearl white flats that have lace and a small bow. Yasmine is about 5’6 (i don’t know how to convert over to the other system ;-; ) so she’s a nice height for her age.

Pokemon Team: Leafeon (Liberty)

Badges/Ribbons: None

Notes: Liberty was a gift from her father.

Sorry, notifications broke for me! Sam can't tell what pokemon people have, but she and Rio call feel battleing spirit. They can tell how much effort they are putting into the battle, and if she feels like she is going to easy, she will pull something out of her sleeve. She and Rio can also communicate with each other with aura, she doesn't use this in gym battles though, something she reserves for fun battles.

misterhipster

Previously squidiot
jaiden has such a strong bond with her houndoom, that they can communicate without having to speak to each other. she does use this in battles if the other opponent is around her level of strength.

Glad all my pokemon have a reason... Minnie belonged to her grandmother, who died... Char was given to her by Professor Rowen after her father bought him from the professor, Gallent she found and promised to train him to be just as strong as her team... The weak team has no origins

Jack loves steel type Pokemon, but despises Skarmory. (Just like I do in real life lol.) Isn't that weird? Well, when his Metagross was a Beldum it got attacked by a Skarmory. Jack defeated the Pokemon easily, and Beldum wanted to come with Jack. Due to that, and to Metagross's psychic powers, they can communicate with each other. They don't have as strong bond as Jack and Lucario do, but still. ( I also find Skarmory so annoying everytime I play through Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and challenge Steven. Everytime I take it down to one hp because it has Sturdy, and then Steven uses a full restore, and I take it down to one hp, and so on until I finally can take it out.) I know noone asked about any of this xD

Sam has a unique training method. She trains with them, meaning she is on an equal footing in a battle. She takes the hits her Pokemon give. She has a mock battle with them, her being the opponent. She also teaches them human fighting styles.
She also blindfolds Minnie and has her practice that way due to her eyesight being weaker than usual.

Okay wow, Samantha is a strong trainer I gotta admit. Jack won't challenge her probably. (She has a strong advantage against his steel types.) But Jack is still a good trainer and even got invited to the Elite Four, but he denied it. I forgot to mention that in the notes when I wrote my character bio. Nobody asked about this either lol.

Sam has a unique training method. She trains with them, meaning she is on an equal footing in a battle. She takes the hits her Pokemon give. She has a mock battle with them, her being the opponent. She also teaches them human fighting styles.
She also blindfolds Minnie and has her practice that way due to her eyesight being weaker than usual.

Also, thank you for the reference... #Glamour.