• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kioran Adventures (Sign Ups)

Can we make so like one of the Intruders are old friends with Jaiden or Samantha for example? That would add some extra spice to everything. Just a thought.

The character has Pokemon moves? Well, Sam can do Pokemon moves as well... Anyway, I don't really do the four moves thing, just whatever moves the Pokemon can learn naturally and a few TMs that makes sense, like Minnie knowing Acrobatics, since she is so agile

Yes I am. I am also looking at the pixelmon version of it. It can hold a trainer and fly so yes it can fly. Though it can't learn fly. Besides aerial ace is the only flying move it can learn.

I know, and that's good. In Pixelmon I guess they just made him able to fly because he can levitate, but there's a difference between flying and levitating.

Yes but also metagross was able to fly in the anime as well. It has shown a trainer coming in on a metagross to help with a battle. You started it. Mom CrazyWolf is trying to get me in trouble.
(Lol.)

Noooooooo, don't call your mom on me! Please, I can't defeat the power of the mom. There's only one thing I can do to beat it, and that is the power of Grandma's food. Grandma, go!
(Lol idk what I'm doing.)