• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto: The New Gym Leaders

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"That is pretty weird my dude.Hey why are you so quiet Gary?" said Mickey and he turned to him

Name:Mickey
Type:Water
Appereance:Black hair,Blue shorts,Blue-White T-Shirt,White cap,Brown eyes
Home town:Slateport City (Hoenn)

"Sure, I'll come. Ghost is super-effective against ghost, so it will be great training for my sandygast. Maybe It'll even evolve." Said Validus, as he started walking towards Lavender Town.

"So, where are you from?" Asked Validus while walking briskly. "Also, is there any chance you challenged the Vermillion City Gym? Surge said there had been a lot of trainers there when I challenged him."

"I challenged the gym just a few minutes ago, he also said that the amount of challengers was surprisingly large. I am from Cianwood City in Johto, you might want to visit it since there is a gym there."

"Maybe I will once I become a Gym Leader myself, Johto isn't too far from here," Validus said. "I'm from Snowbelle City, Kalos, and Oblivione used to be used for Rhyhorn Racing."

People race around on Rhyhorn in Kalos for entertainment. I used to do it for a while, but I changed my dream to being a gym leader in Kanto. Rhyhorn racing is really hard, because once a rhyhorn start running, it forgets why it was running in the first place. That's why my Rhyhorn's name is Oblivione, forgetfulness in latin.

"Well, I want to become as strong as my hometown's gym leader, Wulfric, ice type. And the best way to do that is become a gym leader myself." Said Validus.

OOC: really ironic, because wulfric is so weak

"can I challenge her first?" Asteria asked as she fidgeted with her lacey fingerless gloves, "I mean you can go first if you really want to but I really need to go first sense I'm sure that Angel is close to evolving and I'm dying to try out this new attack I taught Ang before we came here to Kanto that will ensure us a win" the trainer happily explained as she took Togepi out of her pokeballs, then both trainer and pokemon did an evil giggle as they both knew that the gym leader would not stand a chance

Brian raised an eyebrow at Asteria's laugh. "O..k then, ladies first it is. I'll just stay behind and watch until I can battle her. Might do me some good to observe my opponent." He said as he adjusted his hat once more.

Abbey headed toward the Pokemon Tower as he was interrupted by an old man. "Young lass, your soul seems to be tainted, do not enter the tower unless you want hell to be brought to you."
"Old man, I just want to check it out, jeez. I don't understand what you mean by "tainted" but you are seriously off your bonkers."
The two continued to argue for a little bit.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey,Gary and Validus finnaly got to Lavander Town.
"Here we are boys. Lavander town-City of ghosts. I heared really creepy stories about this place in Hoenn"
Mickey turned and saw that his friends are almost aslept.
"I think that you gotta go in hotel and I will explore alone,is that good idea?"

Asteria placed Angel back inside her pokeball before quickly hugging Brian and running into the Cerulean gym. Once the girl walked into the gym she was greeted by Misty the Cerulean gym, "a new Challenger right?" The gym leader asked and all Asteria could do was nod.

Once both trainers were in position Misty sent out her Starmie and Asteria sent out Angel who was looking a bit clueless on the outside but was secretly plotting her victory. Then the battle started, "alright Starmie use water gun" Misty ordered and the water did just that, as a ray of water was headed for Angel, Asteria made her own command, "Angel dodge then use Sunny day" and the small Togepi complied as she jumped out of the way of the attack before landing perfectly on the ground she then used the move her trainer commanded and the gym instantly got hotter and much more brighter.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
After Mickey left his friends in hotel an d theyvwent both to their rooms,he headed to Pokemon Tower when he saw young trainer talking to an old man.
"I wonder what are they talking about?" he said and got closer.

((( Boys sorry but I had to say that you went in hotel because I was sure that you wont rp anymore today)))

Brian took the hug and decided to watch her battle. He leaned on the side of the doorway and silently observed her battle. The shade of his white fedora covered his eyes as he observed the battle. While he waited, he got out his I-pod and put on some music. "Interesting..." He muttered.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Hello,dont think that I am sneaky,I was wondering only what were you talking about with that grandpa?" said Mickey to trainer he met

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Sure why not. I want see ghost. I even bought Gastly mask to scare my friends but they are sleeping. " said Mickey and entered Tower

Abbey followed him as they walked through the tower. He looked around at all the graves and decided to head to the top floor. "You coming?"

He made it to the top floor and looked around, the floor was empty. He then saw in the corner, a corpse of a super sized shiny Pumpkaboo. The body was party decayed and you could see some of the internal organs. Abbey started to walk toward it to examine it. He took out a small vial of a shadowy gas out of his bag.

"if you think Sunny day will stop my Starmie your wrong sense Starmie is also a Psychic type" Misty explained "now Starmie use psychic on that Togepi" the red head ordered and before Asteria could process anything Angel was being going into the ceiling and on the walls, "No Angel!" Asteria screamed as the sight of her partner being hurt painted her heart, after Starmie finally finished flinging her pokemon around, the blonde trainer saw that Angel was pretty much having a hard time so she took Angels pokeball out, ready to return her pokemon and send out Lunar but before she could do that a bright light engulfed Angel, once the blinding light was gone her little Togepi was no longer there instead there stood a Togetic who was more than eager to beat the gym.

"Angel you did it!" Asteria excitedly screamed as her newly evolved pokemon used it's new wings to fly into the air, "okay, let's finish this, Angel use Solar Beam" Asteria commanded and the Togetic noded her head before instantly shooting out a bright beam of light heading towards the Starmie. Once the attack made contact with the Pokemon both the gym leader and the Challenger could see that Starmie was no longer able to battle.

The shadows entered the corpse, and the corpse started to glow in a shadowy aura. The corpse emitted a massive shock wave. Out of the dust of the shock wave was a Shiny Gourgiest, yet something was off about it. Abbey merely threw a weird looking Pokeball at it catching the weird Pokemon. "I'm sorry you had to witness that. I gotta go." Abbey walked off cutely yet calm. He started to head back to Saffron City.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Well this was weird" said Mickey as he saw Abbey escaping.
"I think I ate something bad today so that means this was only weird vision"
"I 'll go sleep now" said Mickey and returned to hotel .
He didnt knew was it night or day because Lavander was always dark but he went in his room just to clear his head