• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Pokémon League; The Next Generation Sign-up/Discussion

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Okay, then Mia will intervene. That works, because Mia has a serious advantage against Grey. (Four Fairy-type Pokemon.)

I know Ampharos is waiting on me (though could also have Lizzie catch up at any time), I'm waiting on @Zenhu for Luna, and I should have Hana meet up with Archer and Sarah in their Pewter City Cafe. Maybe we can get someone with their first gym badge soon.

If I'm slow, I'll still try to keep tabs on everything that's going on.

I'd say it depends on the gym leader. If one leader were to say "bring out [number] Pokémon only" before the battle gets started, that would be the rule for that gym, but Hana won't say that. Archer will be allowed to use all three of his Pokémon for this battle.

Just to let you all know, I most likely will not be writing (or do anything else) due to the current heat around here. Frankly, it's giving me a headache without doing anything, so I don't plan to push my luck with it. I'll keep you updated, temperatures should go down around the weekend. My apologies.

@Keybored Don't worry about it, I'm also having trouble with heat and also with anemia; my replies are getting slow absolutely everywhere all at once right now.

@Ultra_Ivan I saw your post on my profile, and I won't answer that question either way until I see an application form from you on this thread.

@Mystic Zander : It's active and accepting to the best of my knowledge, because I requested to join in ten days (which was ten days ago), and Pumpkin acknowledged and accepted that I would be coming. Provided, of course, that I make an acceptable application. Most recently ("recent" to me being less than 48 hours ago), the trainers arrived in Pewter City, and were challenged in a cafe by Hana(bi), the Rock-type (and Grass-type) Gym Leader. Thus far, only Archer/Mango137 has taken her up on it. Everyone else is down with heat stroke / roleplay fatigue, and have been for over a week now.

@Von Pumpkin : Your gym battle scene has been going for eight days now. As I mentioned in my last email to you, I wish to take on whatever role suits the plot best. I suggest that a change of scenery and an increased pace is in order, so let me know what you'd like from me. I'm ready to roll, and keep rolling until the story is over. Once you've answered, my next post ought to be my joining application.

Last edited:
@Pokemon Fanfiction Novels I am not stopping anyone else from doing scenes simultaneously. I'm just stopping them from leaving the city. You can see what single slot I have available on the first post.

EDIT: The battle will be over when it's over. RL > RP, full stop. If that can be true for Keybored, it's true for me.

EDIT 2: BTW, even if my internet is kind to me today, I'm not going to be here on my birthday. Which is today.

Last edited: