• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kalos: Journey Through Darkness (Still Accepting People)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Rules
  • Normal Pokemon Role-play rules the staff greatly provided
  • Cursing is allowed keep it too a minimum
  • Don't control another person's character
  • Anime style role-play
  • In battles don't dodge everything, 3 dodges at most
  • At least 3 sentences at most every time you reply to someone's post
  • I think it's implied but don't God Mode
  • Start off with a starter not two but one please, it'll hopefully make the role-play last longer
  • You may have crushes/a person you like but when you do things don't go past making out
Story
The story takes place in Kalos where you live or you flew to. This place had seen better days, war had happened the year before you came. Then again place was looking better already and you could travel to gyms again. Now the old force has come back searching for a mysterious legendary unknown to us. Your slowly noticing nature dying. Will you answer the call to beat the league (Or try to become Kalos Queen) while trying to defeat Team Flare and their plans?

JPSomeone

Kyle woke up in the morning with a bang literally, he rolled off his Beed as the alarm went off. Slowly he got up did his daily routine (Brushing his teeth and that kinda stuff) then suddenly his family's treecko jumped on his shoulder's. "Morning buddy!" Kyle said excitedly. He ran down stairs to see his mom waiting for him with his stuff and a pokeball. Then realizing he was still getting used his new house after moving away from Hoenn."This is all for you." She said proudly. She handed him treecko's pokeball and his backpack prepared.

"Mom..." Kyle said.

"Dear stop just take the stuff and make me proud" Kyle's mom said she hugged him good bye. Kyle hugged her and booked it for the door. Then and their his adventure started but first he had to go through Professor's.

A very pale, young teenage girl stretched her tired muscles as her Popplio was bouncing on top of her, squealing and trying to get her to wake up. Her alarm had malfunctioned and had caused the poor girl to sleep in. Lorenza just chuckled as Popplio, now seeing that she was awake, nuzzled into her with her big pink nose. The young lady picked up her Pokemon from underneath the flippers and held her up as she got up, then held her tight to her chest in a warm embrace, which Popplio loved and hugged her back, trying to get her flippers around the skinny waist of the girl. Her window bursting forth the morning light as it brushed past the tree leaves and illuminating her room, defeating the purpose of turning on her main light and waking up the girl to a more alert state.

Lorenza looked at the time and it was 10 minutes passed the time she had set her alarm. It was 10:10 am. She sighed and got up, removing the covers and getting up, Popplio cradled in her arms. When she got up, she looked around her room to see if everything was in order. Her bed was positioned by the window, so she can stare up at the starry night if she was ever having a hard time getting to sleep; her end table with a Clefairy lamp was positioned next to the headboard, and her desk and closet were on the opposite side of the room. The desk was closer to her bed, and the desk had a large mirror and a little, cushioned stool for her to sit on, so she can spend the time in front of the mirror to make herself look acceptable before going out into reality.

She set her Popplio on her desk as she went into the short walk-in closet. There was a light with a dangling beaded switch, which she pulled to illuminate her once darkened cloth room. She picked out a form-fitting dress from a nice, fuzzy hangar, the fuzziness made sure the dress doesn't slip off of it and accumulate wrinkles while piled on the floor whilst Lorenza was unaware. The dress was a light pink, and had two straps that form a circle on her shoulders. The straps were lace and the collar was high to help shield her neck. The collar was attached, but it opened up as there was a diamond-shaped hole where the dip of her collarbone was - just large enough to show off her charms. The dress stopped at her knees, and had two slits on both sides to allow her room for her stride. The dress also had little ruffles on the straps, collar, and the bottom of her dress. She put on her dress and some pale tights while in the closet and walked out, grabbing her shoes before exiting and turning off the light in her closet. She sat down at her stool, with her Popplio expectantly watching her get ready for the day.

She slipped on her light grey high heels and then attached the hand-made twine necklace with six charms strung up in order: a Silk Scarf, a Normality Amulet, a wing, a Flying Amulet, a star, and a Fairy Amulet. She also looked into the mirror and tackled her bedhead with a specialized brush that kept her from tearing out healthy strands of hair. That's what she got for taking a shower last night. Her light pink hair fell into place, as the gradient from light grey to light pink, then to sky blue at the tips made it look like she hadn't dyed her hair in a long while, when it was just a phenomena that had happened to her when she had an expectant stage of her life that everybody goes through: Puberty. She sighed as she stared into her reflection's eyes, as there wasn't a lot of eyeshadow to use to accentuate her eyes; they already accentuated themselves. She decided to just put eyeliner and mascara on. At least it was something, she thought.

While she was putting on her makeup, her Popplio was looking herself over at the mirror, as well, looking at her visage and trying to pinpoint any flaws. She wasn't as harsh as her trainer was about her beauty, as she was young and didn't exactly knew what beauty even was. She still rubbed some smudges off that had "appeared" out of nowhere. When she was satisfied with her look, she looked up at her trainer, and saw she was done with her eyes. Lorenza then moved on to putting on pale pink lipstick and some very light blush, then got up to hunt for her gloves.

Since her Pokemon loved to hide her accessories, it was always a hunt for them. She finally found them in a drawer of her desk, which she suspected her Popplio putting it in there whilst she was away in the bathroom, getting ready for bed. She slid them on and then hunted for her satchel. It was a much easier find, since it wasn't hidden as well as the gloves were. She grabbed her satchel, made sure the contents from within were still in there, and then she allowed her Popplio to rest on her sharp shoulders as she left her room, satisfied with her look. On the way out of her room, she then ate some breakfast consisting of eggs from a certain bird Pokemon and bacon from a certain pig Pokemon. When she had her fill, and her Popplio ate some sardine-like Pokemon, she grabbed her Pokemon again, grabbed her big hat, and walked outside, turning to lock the door behind her. It felt so simple just to have a small house all to herself, with no fuss from her family at all, as having six siblings pretty much made sure she wasn't going to get any rest, especially when two of her brothers and two of her sisters were rambunctious and kept pranking each other. It made it even worse that she had to take care of all the baby Pokemon, including all the Normal-, Flying-, and Fairy-Types she owned. It was refreshing to have a clean slate.

When she looked about the deserted road leading up to Lumiose City, her mind wandered into having a house right by a big city, as it was quite peaceful leading up to it. She looked back at her pristine, pink, one-story house with sky blue doors. It looked like a daycare if people weren't accustomed to the one in the Kalos region. She just chuckled and looked around the route she was on. It was just past Santalune City, and the trees shrouded her vibrant house from view of the people who hunt for Pokemon in the flowers of Route 4, which was known as Parterre Way. She then pulled out her Holocaster from her bag, and checked the time. It was 10:50 am, and her appointment with the Professor was in 10 minutes. Thankfully, she was a fast walker, as she sped her way toward Lumiose City, careful not to disturb the nearby Pokemon, lest she would have angry Bug- and Fairy-Types that had their territory intruded upon and began to attack her.

She looked around for more people, trying to find if there was anyone heading to the Professor's.

Tes sat on a smoothed out rock by a misty clear lake. This was her stomping ground. As many other girls ran around, hanging with boys, Tes hung out here with the water types. Looking in the lake, her distorted reflection looked back at her. Piplip lept in onto it, ruining the partial image. "I don't look all that bad," She said to her pokemon. "Or, do I?" Tes started to laugh a little, but her poketch, which sounded. Looking down at it, she saw the time. "Hey, I think we might need to head to the lab..." Tes said to her pokemon. Piplup lept out of the water and shook the water off. The two then headed in the direction of the lab.

After a little bit of walking, Tes meet the open road. She doesn't normally take the main route, but hey, why not today. A quick look at her poketch showed that she was on schedule, not that she followed it normally. In the reflection of her Poketch, another person was looking around. Without turning around, Tes asked, "Looking for something?"

The lady turned and saw someone walking towards her, and was heading in the direction of Lumiose City. She had asked Lorenza, but she was too stunned, as her eyes wandered and were staring at the four fingers on one of her hands. That's not normal, thought Lorenza, but she tore her gaze from her disfigurement so as to not seem rude. As she walked past, Lorenza hurried alongside her, her gait matching the little girl's with ease. Her voice was a very high soprano when she talked, and it sounded very sweet and motherly. Of course, the motherly tone wasn't intended.

"Why, yes. I was just wondering if there were anybody else who had made appointments with the Professor in Lumiose City. I'm guessing you are one. My name is Lorenza Darastrix," as she introduced herself, she did a little mid-walk curtsy, which was proven difficult with the speed at which she was going coupled with her high heels digging into the dirt. She then continued on, asking: "What's your name, dear?"

Of course, her habit was calling everyone "dear", "honey", or some other form of motherly talk. She was so used to taking care of baby Pokemon that she had forgotten how to talk normally to other people. She had thought that maybe she should reflect upon herself and maybe stop calling everyone what their mother would call them, as she had found the hard way that some people find them derogatory. Hopefully, this young girl didn't see it as that way.

While Lorenza was talking with her, her Popplio was looking at the girl's Piplup and waved. She had made this weird noise that sounded like it was a high-pitched "ooing" noise, when it was really just her saying "hello" (it's me XD).

Tes heard the woman pick up her pace to meet up with herself. As the person introduced herself, it became evident that she was a motherly figure. Especially evident when Tes was called 'dear.' "Could you try not to use the mom tone?" She asked Lorenza. "The names Tes, and I was called to go to the lab. No idea others were going, so I was just heading over there."

Piplup heard the sound emiting from the Popplio. It make it's own piping sound in responce, as if to say, 'hey. I see you.' Piplup isn't exactly the kind to instantly be friends.

Lorenza sighed and apologized while keeping pace: "I'm sorry. I've just been so used to being a mother for all the baby Pokemon that I had forgotten how to talk like a normal person. If you'll be seeing me around, I might call you all those motherly words on accident. Please don't mean anything by it. It's just how I am, and I have lost myself to the daycare in my own house."

Her Popplio clapped happily and then her nose and ears perked up at the incoming bombardment of new smells and noises coming from the city. Even though they lived a short walk away from the city, Popplio had never gone into the city before.

She could see the tall skyscrapers from Lumiose, as well as hear the vibrant city and its music. They were definitely getting close. Lorenza looked about to see the scenery change from Parterre Way to Lumiose City, until she got a call on her Holocaster. She hastily pulled it out and saw that it was one of her siblings. Her oldest brother: Pyros. He was always cracking jokes when bored and she and Shade had always been hit by the brunt of his terrible jokes. She didn't want to keep him waiting, as it was rude, so she pressed the button and an image of a tall, muscular and rugged man appeared. He had flaming hair, and the Holocaster's blue hologram made it impossible to see his defining colorful features. Besides that, he was wearing a twine charm necklace the same as Lorenza's, but it had four charms instead of six, and he wasn't wearing a shirt; just shorts. He waved and said hello in his baritone voice:

"Why, hello dear sister. How's Kalos treating you?" with that, he looked over and saw Tes, which then he continued: "Making friends, I see."

"Well, brother, it's more like making acquaintances at this point. We hardly even started talking until you called. But yes, I'm doing fine. How's Alola? You getting tanner? Are you going to become as dark as Kiawe?" her giggle at the end caused Popplio to giggle, as well.

Meanwhile, Pyros wasn't liking the teasing remarks said by his sister, so she sighed and responded bluntly with a: "It's been good," and said nothing about getting as tan as Kiawe. He just immediately turned off the Holocaster, with Lorenza bursting forth in a fit of laughter. She's never seen him that flustered before, and it was pretty hilarious. She knew he had a hard time with his skin color, as people made fun of him for looking like a Charmander, but she shouldn't have made fun of him for it. Although, it was too good to be passed up. Popplio was laughing so hard, she fell off of her perch and was rolling around on the ground.

When Lorenza gained her composure, she wiped away the tears from her laughing and picked up her Popplio, and caught up to Tes, still unable to contain the giggles as they kept bursting forth in audible mouthfuls.

JPSomeone

Kyle and his treecko turned a corner to see two girls going to professor Sycamore's lab. Running up to them with treecko on his shoulder would make him look desperate for friends. The only logical way in his 13 year old mind at the moment was to slowly catch up with them and start a conversation when he caught up. The little walk/run was unnecessary but he did it. "Hey do you fine ladies have name's our could I call you guys mine?" Kyle asked/ said. Treecko smacked his head.

Andrew woke up quickly."geez,doesn't anyone come around here?"Andrew said.Andrew dashed towards his first route.Andrew then came across a flecthling."now that's not shabby at all"Andrew said.Andrew sent out Charmander,ready to battle.

Tes heard the boy run up before he made it there. As she heard the confusing sentence, "What exactly did you say?" She asked. Basically what he said was to tell him her name so that we could call him our name. Like I said, no sense. "Or did you mean what are our names?"

"A few minutes later,the flecthling fled."Aw,man"Andrew muttered.Andrew ran to professor sycamore's lab,seeing two girls,and one boy."hi!guys"Andrew said.Andrew went to the boy and said hi.And then went to the girls and said hi.

Thresh Wills walked up to the two girls and the boy. "HI." He said, not showing any sort of emotion. A Krokorok walked up next to him, grinning a fierce grin. "Krokorok...." It said, snapping it's fingers. "Sup." Thresh said.

JPSomeone

"Yes too put it lightly." Kyle said winking at them. Treecko nodded agreeing with him. Then suddenly he stuck out his hand. "Name's Kyle, what's yours?" Kyle asked. On the outside he looked calm but on the inside he was panicking wildly. Did he look all right, was he showing fear, was he blushing, he will never know. Then while meeting her, he tried to to greet everyone else. "Hello everyone else!" He said. Treecko spoke up too. "Treecko-Tree!" Treecko said.

Leah Vorce had boarded the train in such a manner than would make her sister look like a child. She was prepared and swift, while Tristen stumbled with her stuff and sat down sloppily. Neither said a word on the way down, A turtwig rested happily in Leah's lap, while Tristen's Chimchar hopped across the seats. The vehicle came tom stop in a small town in Kalos, Leah glaring at her sister as the stood in sync and walked off together. The pair were constantly fighting, they relied on one another for everything- yet they were total opposites.
"Look! There's the lab!" Tristen stretched her arm in a point towards the large building, Chimchar climbed along her limb before grinning and flipping to the floor. Tristen glanced back at her sister before sprinting towards the lab. Leah, with Turtwig still snug between her arms, walked after her sister muttering prays she wouldn't embarrass herself.

Tes heard the quick retort of a greeting to the other people around her. Nervous, huh. As a hand was given to shake, Tes started to bring her hand forward. Before it really made an appearance, it was taken back and covered by her other hand. "My name's Tessa. But never call me that, call me Tes."

JPSomeone

Kyle watched her jerk her hand back before she can shake his. Something was wrong but he couldn't put his finger on it. He slowly put his hand down then let out a chuckle. "Ok Tess." Kyle said as a little joke that didn't make sense. Treecko let out a little smile and shook his head.

Leah paused as a group of kids caught her attention, could they be trainers? She looked down at Turtwig, who gaze lazily landed on the group before absently wandering again. She opened her mouth to alert her sister, but it was too late. "Hey!" called Tristen with the wave of her hand as she ran to meet the group. Stopping only feet from them, Chimchar climbed up onto his trainer's shoulder and waved in sync with her.

As Lorenza saw so many aspiring trainers came forth, she smiled and did a small curtsy, reinstating her calm and motherly composure once again. She looked around to everyone and saw that everyone was younger than she, with only a couple people being as old as she was. A couple of them fled away while others were already entering the lab, from what she could see from the gates to Lumiose City. As she curtsied, she introduced herself:

"My name is Lorenza Darastrix. What is all of your names?"

Her voice sounded like she was introducing herself to little children, which she didn't mean for it at all. It was just the way she sounded, sadly. Popplio could feel her getting a tad nervous, due to her voice and tone. With a pat on Popplio's head, she knew she was nervous, as she wouldn't absentmindedly start petting her. Popplio just leaned into the petting and let Lorenza pet away all of her worries.

Thresh smiled a bit, not surprised that he wasn't noticed. "Heh. Anxiety. I've seen that." He said, observing the boy and the girl. Krokorok made an evil grin like he knew something.

Evelyn silently made her way down a path, where a rather large group of kids ranging from... twelve, maybe, to about her age seemed to be gathered. She ducked her head, but Squirtle, her companion, had a tendency to draw attention, mainly just because he liked it. The black haired girl groaned softly, to herself, at the look in the small creature's bright red eyes. Friendly little dope wanted to meet them. She shook her head at him, and the Pokemon huffed.
Evelyn looked up to see a Krokorok, which almost caught her off guard. She didn't mean to stare, but she hadn't really seen one before, so naturally she did. Subconsciously, that is.

"Hey! I'm Tristen Vorce!" the young girl introduced herself with a smile of pride, "And this is Chimchar." she nodded to her small companion who's tail shined brightly with excitement. She looked back at Leah who was now beside her, "Leah Vorce." the other sister nodded, "Are you all trainers?" she then inquired.

Krokorok looked down on Evelyn, and smiled. It outstretched it's hand for a handshake. "Krokorok, looks like you found a friend." Said Thresh, looking at the Girl. Krokorok looked at Thresh with a stern smile.

Lorenza saw the young kid, and she smiled toward him. "What's your name?" she asked, curious about it. She then continued: "We'll be heading inside the lab soon. Besides, Route 4 has some interesting Pokemon to choose from. I'm wondering if Otarie and I should collect some Pokemon before we head inside... But then again, we do want that Charmander from the Professor, don't we?"

Popplio, now known as Otarie, smiled, happy to have new friends join their team. Otarie clapped and hugged Lorenza, as she smiled at the twins who introduced themselves, or more likely one half did. She slightly bowed her head toward them, and proceeded to head toward Lumiose City.

When she made it past Route 4, Lumiose greeted her with all kinds of different smells and colorful sights, such as the PR board above the main building to their left. Apparently, the PR board was to showcase the PR videos done by people. That's when she saw Diantha's video. Her eyes sparkled with interest and she and Otarie watched intently until the video was over. She could feel the adrenaline rush through her veins, and it gave her a motive to keep on going and become the Kalos Queen. Diantha may not be a Kalos Queen, but she certainly could be one.

Just before the PR building was the Professor's lab. It was quite huge, being three stories tall, but it was still dwarfed by the other buildings in the city. She walked in through the automatic sliding doors and found herself in the lobby. Nobody was in here, so the little kid was correct. She sighed and saw that the receptionist was calmly checking her computer like the incident didn't happen. Lorenza went up to the receptionist and asked about the professor, which she replied that the professor was on the top floor.

Lorenza bowed her head in thanks toward the lady and went inside the elevator and pressed "3" on one of the buttons. The doors closed, whether there were other people entering the elevator or not, and the elevator slowly moved it's way up the long elevator shaft, leading to the Professor's room.

Last edited:
Evelyn flinched microscopically, but put on a smile at the scowl the Pokemon gave Thresh, and she bit her tongue to stop herself from laughing as the others conversed. A bit awkwardly, she outstretched her hand and shook the Pokemon’s hand, a bit of her chuckle escaping her.
“Hi, sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt anything,” she apologized softly, convinced she’d jumped in during a conversation. She wasn’t sure, though.
Squirtle seemed occupied by looking up, up, up at Thresh, it’s eyes curious.
“Squir? Squirt-le?” the little Pokemon chimed.

Krkorok took the handshake a bit too strong. "OH no. You're not interrupting anyone." Said Thresh. He didn't show much emotion much. Guess he got his sort-of icy personality from the iciness of Iccarus City. "They call me Thresh. Who are you?" He asked.

Evelyn chuckled lightly, withdrawing her hand with a tiny wince.
"Well, they call me Evelyn," she replied with a tiny grin, wobbling on her toes as she drew the conversation on. She looked back at the Krokorok with a curious face. "So how long have you two been companions?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

Tes stepped into the laboratory. It should be here. She thought as she walked over to the elevator. Tes came here more often than not, as she is known around the lab. Before Tes made it to the elevator, the woman she met on the route was standing there. Right after the door closed, Tes reached it. To late. Pressing the call button, Tes waited for it to come back down.

"For about a year, since I got it as a Sandile in Iccarus city." He said, as Krokorok thumped its hand against its chest. "You're a biological mystery." Thresh said, smiling. Krokorok frowned as Thresh said it. "Krokorok." He said.

Lorenza saw someone enter through the doors before the elevator closed, leading her up the shaft. She sighed, as she felt bad for being the only one in there, and she could've waited. The soft "ding" of the elevator and a sudden lurch meant that she was on her designated floor.

The room's walls were blue, with a six foot high barrier that separates the professor's room with his study. Behind the elevator were white pillars that seem to only be there for decoration, and there were yellow strips above and below a lighter blue strip that made it's way around the perimeter of the room. The tiles were white with blue lines and diamonds on each corner of the tiles meeting. There is a red rug with a yellow border covering the vast majority of the main room. There are two white desks, one on the border, and the other in the opposite side of the room from the elevator. The desks each had a laptop and navy blue wheelie chairs. There were two bookshelves in one corner of the room, with some of the shelves cluttered with papers. To make the walls not-so bland, there are some portraits or pictures of varying kinds of Pokemon. There is a gap between the barrier and the far wall, which led to Professor Sycamore's personal room/study of sorts.

In here is the same kind of rug as the other room, but this side of the room isn't as large as the other side. There's a phonograph with blue edges on the box sitting atop a low brown cabinet. There were even more pictures in this room than the other, and there were a few stacks of books laying about on the floor, but kept away from the main area where everyone walks around. On the opposite wall of the gap is an ornate desk with a brown wheelie chair. It had two laptops and a picture of Professor Sycamore's family. The desk was facing away from a large window, which gave a superb view of Lumiose City.

As Lorenza walked in, she looked interestingly at all the books on the shelves. She decided to wait for Tes to arrive by quickly hitting the close door button on the elevator before hurriedly investigating the books, as the grey and yellow edged elevator rushed back downstairs. There was a scientist at one of the bookshelves, reviewing a couple of them before she could take them to the 2nd floor. Lorenza began to look at all the books, and these books were just had pictures and data about Pokemon. She picked a few and began to look at them, seeing the many natives of the region. She found a certain book that had the locations of each and every Pokemon in the Kalos region. She decided to put all the books back for this one, and was planning on asking Sycamore for this book. Of course, she was thinking about bringing it back. Hopefully, he wouldn't mind too much.

"Im sooooooooo bored"Andrew said."I don't even know where to go"Andrew complained."And where did that other girl go"Andrew said.Andrew ruffled his hair again.

Evelyn looked up to see a boy groaning loudly, complaining as though it were his only talent in life. Naturally, she laughed, bringing her hand up to hide her little grin. She didn't really mean to laugh, and quickly looked away, although a faint smile still tugged at her cheeks.
(AHHH NO WRITING INSPIRATION KILL ME)

Andrew walked up to the girl."sorry,im just a bit frustrated that no one is making progress so far"Andrew said,putting his hand on her shoulder."My name is Andrew,yours?Andrew asked.Andrew removed his hand from the girl's shoulder.

She laughed again, shaking her head dismissively.
"No, no, it's totally okay, I've just never seen someone so... vocal... about their troubles," she managed through her faint giggles. They subsided and she regained her composure, and she smiled. "Nice to meet you, Andrew, the name's Evelyn," she replied with a brief smile.
It seemed like Squirtle didn't like his friendly contact, and the little shelled creature puffed out it's chest, not looking at all intimidating, and the girl grinned, affectionately patting his head. Squirtle seemed to deflate, looking defeated.

Ethan smiled an looked at the Squirtle."oh,cool! A Kanto starter"Ethan said,fixing his hair.Ethan threw his pokeball and charmander appeared.Charmander,meet Squirtle"Andrew said."I know that this is a stupid question,but is this Squirtle yours?"Andrew asked

Squirtle made a coo-like noise at the Charmander, waving his short arm at it.
Evelyn nodded lightly. "Mhm! Squirtle here's been my partner for almost two years." she replied happily, a little smile on her face. It seemed like Squirtle took more of a liking to Andrew now that he'd given the little Pokemon someone to relate to.
"Squirtle! Squir!" the small creature piped up cheerfully.

"Almost two...yeah that's a very long time!""your Squirtle must like you"Andrew said.Andrew rustled his medium size pouch an tried to look for something.And then he had found it.The rainbow pokepuffs!He fed one to charmander and Squirtle.

Evelyn chuckled as Squirtle gazed up at Andrew like he was a God, quietly nibbling at the Pokepuff. The Squirtle looked back at Evelyn with the most delighted face. If he could have spoken, he would have said something like: "I like this one. Keep this one around."
Squirtle's affection was easily won over with food. It was a known fact.
"Hah, yeah, I guess so. It's a miracle Squirtle likes me, doesn't seem like anyone else does," she murmured with a faint smile, her expression looking a little hurt for a moment but it was quickly glossed over with a smile.

"So,where are we supposed to be going anyways?"Andrew asked.Andrew looked out the window of the room."There is a whole new world out there to discover,and we're just sitting ducks in this lab"Andrew said with a sigh.Andrew watched as his charmander walked up to him.Andrew smiled.

JPSomeone

Kyle walked into the lab only to get a Pokedex and some pokeball. Then walked outside to see where everyone is because he wasn't paying attention. "Hello, Tes?" Kyle said. He looked around wildly looking for everyone.

Tes looked up from the elevator to see Kyle. "Um, hey?" She said, lifting her right hand up in a wave, revealing a missing middle finger. Noticing that, it became hidden again. Tes then ran into the elevator and shut the doors immediately.