• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kalos: Journey Through Darkness (Still Accepting People)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Treecko smacked his head and smiled. Kyle looked his buddy he wasn't the brightest but was the dumbest when it came to serious situations. All he had done to tell her he got everything was hold up the Pokedex and pokeballs. "Meet you guys done at a cafe!" Kyle said as he walked a away.

Thresh started to go over to the lab, until a Thundershock came at him. Krokorok blocked it, feeling no pain. Then, a Pikachu came out of the bushes and attacked. "What! You don't see that everyday!" He said, with a new-found fiery passion.

Evelyn looked over to see the small electric mouse bounding forward, it's nose scrunched up and it's ears twitching.
"Chu! Chu! Pika-chu," it yelped, bounding around everyone's feet. Squirtle was quick to join the frolic, mistaking it for a friendly little ritual among pals.
He was wrong.
"Pika! Chuuuu!" the small creature spat, sending a large bolt of electricity to the other Pokemon, and Squirtle let out a weird scream before dramatically slumping to the ground.
"He's fine," Evelyn piped up quickly. She knew how dramatic he could be.
And, as promised, Squirtle hopped to his feet after a moment, huffing about not getting the attention he wanted.

"Krokorok, use Bulldoze!!" Thresh yelled. Krokorok sent out a giant quake towards Pikachu. It was struck, and bounced back up. It seemed slower than usual. "Pika Pika... Cupik!" Pikachu said, sending out an electric shock. Krokorok smiled, taking it like it was nothing. "Use Crunch!" He yelled. As Krokorok went in with its Teeth out, Pikachu came out with a Quck attack. The attacks met, and there was an explosion. Pikachu went to the ground. "Go, Pokeball!" He said, throwing it at Pikachu.
Roll. Roll. Roll.....
Click!
"All right, I caught... A Pikachu!" Thresh yelled, holding up the Pokeball. "Go!" He said, sending out Pikachu. It came out, and climbed on Krokorok squealing. "Pikachu!" It cried. Krokorok smiled, shrugging.

Evelyn smiled lightly, tilting her head vaguely.
"Bratty little thing," she murmured, but her voice was affectionate as she looked at the small creature, who scrunched up it's nose.
Squirtle continued to pout, and the girl chuckled lightly, scooping the little Pokemon into her arms.
"Squirt. Squirtle." he chuffed, crossing his arms.
Evelyn rolled her eyes.
"Nice job on that Pikachu, by the way," she added, with a faint congratulating grin.

"Thanks!" Said Thresh, as Pikachu ran up his arm and onto his shoulder. "Hey, anyone want to battle me and Pikachu! After that, we'll go to the lab!" He said, with a fiery passion. Pikachu's face was strewn with determination, ready to fight with electric might.

"PIKA! Pika PIKACHU!" It cried, smiling with battle fever.

After about 10 minutes of reading the book about the Pokemon's habitats, she decided it wouldn't hurt to borrow it. She would ask her sister for help, as she was the one with photographic memory, but she didn't want to bother her every time she made it to a new part of the region. She turned to ask the scientist, but she was waiting for the elevator to go up with a book in hand. She had long black hair that was put up in a ponytail, and she had on a long lab coat buttoned up with black slightly heeled shoes. She also had dark eyeglasses and from behind them peered hazel eyes. Her skin pale and slightly shiny in the light, like she put on too much lotion. The smell of strawberry could be smelled just a few feet away from her, so the possibility of her putting too much on was very likely.

As soon as Lorenza was about to get close to the lady to ask about the book, the lights flickered. Thinking that the generator at the tower was causing it, Lorenza didn't pay much heed to it, until an apparition, or what looked like it, appeared in the study. A little girl, paler than the lady scientist, had long, unkempt black hair with a purple headband keeping it away from her face. She had a creepy smile and her eyes were a dark purple, and her dress was a grey color with a spider web pattern on the torso. The sleeves were long, so long that below the elbow was the same purple as the headband and covered the little girl's hands by a good few inches. The bottom of her dress had a darker grey frill and on her feet were dark purple flats. She just... Floated through a wall and then up to the lady and Lorenza.

As she moved forward, the lights flickered, and the scientist was staring in shock. She pointed and said after gulping: "I thought you were supposed to be in the Fighting Dojo.... Why here?" Her voice became high-pitched due to fear. Apparently, she's seen her before.

Lorenza stood there in shock, unable to move and clutching on to the book, her knuckles turning white due to her steely grip on the spine of the book. Otarie whimpered and actually went into her Poke Ball - the first time in several weeks - and a red emission from the ball that was sitting in the purse covered the Pokemon and sucked into her safe confines.

When the elevator rose up to the 3rd floor, the girl floated through the elevator doors before they opened, probably scaring the individual who was already in there. Before she moved into the elevator, she calmly and eerily said: "You are not the one..."

The scientist whimpered something about staying on the 3rd floor until all the flickering died down, and sat at one of the desks, staring intently at the elevator and clutching her Poke Ball at her side.

Lorenza gulped and decided to see the Professor now, and head off toward his room, separated by the barrier.

When she finally saw him, he was looking around and peeking above the barrier, confused. Lorenza shook slightly in terror as she stammered: "Th-There w-was a-a g-g-ghost g-g-girl...."

The professor, a tall, young man with shaggy black hair all brushed to one side, looked at the terrified young lady with stormy grey eyes. His eyes contained bits of fear and sympathy, but with a bit of coolness, like he was a little used to this.

The professor had on an unbuttoned white lab coat, with the sleeves rolled up right before his elbows, and underneath his coat was a purple dress shirt with a large collar flaring outwards. He had on black, skinny jeans that were held up with a yellow belt with a silver hoop for a buckle. His shoes were brown and he also had on orange socks. Interesting attire, thought Lorenza. He also had on a light brown wristwatch on his left wrist and he had a bit of stubble on his cheeks and jawbone.

The professor sighed and relaxed a bit, as he was quite upright and he was about to jump into action. He then said in his baritone voice: "It's alright. This 'ghost girl' has been in Lumiose City for who knows how long. She used to be at the Fighting Dojo, but because of the recent power outage in that area, she must've fled and went to the next place she could visit. I guess she's afraid of the dark, too. She's also been searching for someone. That's all I know, but Kalos' history likes to come back and say hello every once in awhile. Sometimes, quite literally."

As he said that last bit, he smirked, finding it a little silly. Of course, his silly remark helped calm the nerves of Lorenza, who peered over at the lady sitting at the desk. She had out her Flareon, who she was burying her face into and the Flareon looking upset and peering at the elevator door to make sure the ghost girl wasn't come back.

The professor then stated: "I am Professor Sycamore. How are you? I'm guessing you're here for a starter and a Pokedex."

"Well, yes, I am, and I'm good. Thank you. I was wondering if I could have a Charmander. OH!" She remembered what she was holding on to and looked down at the book and back up at the professor with haste. She then quickly asked: "May I borrow this book? It could help me on my adventures."

The professor took a quick look at the book before chuckling, trying to remember if he ever needed it at the moment or for the future. He then thought about why he needed the book and said with a bit of sadness in his voice: "I'm sorry, but you may not. The world will be more of an enjoyable place if you didn't have a book like this. If I gave this away to other aspiring trainers and performers, I'd become a library, and I don't have enough time to be a library, nor the money to keep buying the expensive books as I already have my wallet invested in my research. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, but these Pokedex's are updated from the ones used a long time ago. They have scanners and trackers available to see the Pokemon that are around you. You won't be able to see the Pokemon in other's Poke Balls, but it's a start to a new and improved Pokedex. Although, you have to give the credit to Clemont, as he was the one who thought of it and drew the plans for it. But other than the book, you may have a Charmander and the Pokedex."

Feeling bummed, but believing that not having the book could enrich her experience in Kalos, she gave the book up to the Professor, as he gave her the Poke Ball for Charmander and the new and improved Pokedex. Lorenza could feel the warmth from the ball containing the Fire-Type, as she beamed at it. She held it up to her chest and held it close. She then looked up at the professor and bowed her head, thanking him for the tip and for giving her Charmander. She put her Pokedex in her purse and the Poke Ball in her purse, along with the Pokeball containing her Popplio. She then curtsied and exited the room, trying to get over the fear of seeing a ghost and trudging along toward the elevator, scared that she'll pop up again.

Flor was heading to the Kalos Pokémon Lab as he had just come here. As he entered he looked at his old beat up Unova Pokédex and wanted and upgrade. "This is the Luminous lab..." He uttered as he looked around. He could see that there was no where to revive fossils so he wasn't as excited he went to the counter. Then he heard someone call for someone to fight their Pikachu. He dashed out and found the person. "I'll take you!" Flor requested despite having a flying type only.

"Okay!" Said Thresh, as he pointed Pikachu to the 'Battlefield,' AKA the street. "So, what's your name?" Asked Thresh. "They call me Thresh." He said. Pikachu's fur spiked up with static. "Pika pika, Pikachu!" It cried.

Flor laughed. "My names Flor and your about to get Threshed..." The pun made him laugh as he sent out...Archen! Archen threw it's wings up and down to intimidate Pikachu...it wasn't scary.

"Hahah." Said Thresh, smiling, rolling his eyes, and shrugging. "I'll take the first move! Use Thunder Punch!" He yelled. Pikachu came in at Lightning speed! ((Pun intended.)) It's fist became electrified and when it was close to Archen, Pikachu swung.

"Quick attack!" He yelled before impact. Pikachu dodged past the Stoen Edge with speed that couldn't be matched. It went to the back of Archen and tried to complete the initial Thunder Punch attack, knowing that it was super effective.

Archen began flapping it's wings after the stunning combo. "Archen, Earthquake!" Flor commanded, Archen got ready to fly into the air so he could charge into the ground and use a super-effective move. Archen took flight avoiding the attempt at thunder-punch. Archen went up high and charged into the ground.

As Lorenza left the Professor's office, she ignored if anyone was already in the elevator, being as pale as the ghost she saw. She just punched the button to floor 1, but missed the button and pressed floor 2, instead. She didn't notice, as she was quite startled. She mentally slapped herself though. She's seen worse, why was this different? Maybe it was actually experiencing something that could've gone wrong? Probably. She just waited for the elevator to go down once the doors closed. When the doors opened, she realized that the elevator had gone faster going down, but then figured out she was on the second floor. She didn't think this place was important, but explored it anyway, hoping that the scientists and researchers didn't mind her snooping around a bit.

It seemed that they were all engrossed on their research to notice her, though. The borders of the room being the same, with the blue border being on the left side of the room and dividing the back part of the room with a part of the room closest to the elevator and there being no windows. There were no rugs, so her heels could be heard clopping about the room. There was a large tank with a top that revolved around slowly. It was grey with a blue band and lighter blue squares on the band in certain intervals. At the base, below the tube that was probably protected with glass, were wires and hoses that went downstairs. From within the tube was a blue light completely enveloping the tube, and it would fluctuate to a darker blue every once in awhile while the light seemed to go upward. It seemed like a generator.

Past this generator-like device, were three cabinets that had a glass covering. It looked more like a vertical display case, as it displayed a bunch of yellow, square lights that would light up every once in awhile. Probably the energy and data that would come through. Next to these devices was a desk with a computer and some books standing, with a wheelie chair. On the opposite wall as the generator, there was another desk with a computer, a stack of books, and another wheelie chair. All of these desks seem to be exactly the same as the ones upstairs. Behind the divider, there were boxes that were taped up with blue tape, and another desk scooted to the far end. It had two screens instead of the usual one, and this one lacked any books, but some foliage right beside the desk. There was already a researcher sitting at the desk, doing her work.

On the other side of the divider, there were monitors on the wall with various Pokemon and their stats popping up. Below these two wall-mounted monitors were three computers hidden inside a grey casing that covered everything except for the three screens and three keyboards. Next to this was another strange device, that had six small monitors that displayed the DNA sequence of the various Pokemon. It flashed red at some parts she didn't know what. At the base, there were six white lights that hovered six Poke Balls above them. The screens seemed to be scanning the DNA of these Pokemon. She didn't know why the screens flashed red though. There were two more wall-mounted screens: one above this strange device, and the other close to the divider. All along the walls of this room, there were papers tacked or taped, with a few laying on the ground in a pile. There were even some on the divider by the desk.

Everything seemed so foreign to Lorenza. Her sister would love this place, as she was aspiring to become a geneticist. The scientists didn't seem to mind if anyone had come in, since children are in the same room as them, looking at what everyone's doing. She was about to leave when one of the scientists had called out to her. She whirled around to see a lady that looked a lot like the one upstairs; She just didn't have glasses. Lorenza walked up to the scientist and asked why she had called her.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you were starting off as a new trainer."

Lorenza grinned before replying: "Well, technically, I've been traveling for 6 years now. I'm not exactly new to any of this. Why?"

The scientist looked up with glee, and she asked: "Oh, well good. So I assume you know about Clefairies? I'm in charge of researching the types of Pokemon from other regions that happen to be Fairy-Types. I'm studying the Clefairy line as we speak, and I was wondering if you could help me with that."

Lorenza nodded, smiling happily as that was her expertise, and she actually had one at home. To be honest, she had the entire line at home. The scientist, now happy to have some help and now not needing to go to Kanto and buy a plane ticket, asked: "Well, how well do you know them?"

Lorenza then told her that she had a Cleffa, Clefairy, and a Clefable at home from her journey in Johto and Kanto, and she naturally knew a lot about Fairy-Types, anyway, especially since her mother made sure she kept up-to-date with the typings and what Pokemon were what.

The scientist and Lorenza happily talked about the Fairy-Type Clefairy line, and Lorenza happily relayed her information about them, talking about how their abilities worked, how their attacks work, why they dance around Moon Stones, why they are so close to the moon, and so on. She even went on to the alchemical properties of the moon and why Clefairy line like it so much. The scientist was astounded and wrote down everything. When they were done (which took about 10-15 minutes), the scientist gave her five Luxury Balls. Lorenza didn't want to take them, but the scientist insisted. Now, at least if one of hers break, she has more. She bowed toward the scientist, thanked her, and left the floor, heading down to the first floor by poking the floor 1 button.

JPSomeone

Kyle went into a cafe that looked quite fancy. Magnificent dining area, a waitress approached him but all he ordered was a sandwich and food for treecko. "Hopeful those guys aren't messing around, are they?..." Kyle said to himself.

Laiter, after Kyle walked inside of the Cafe, A young lad stood in the door, opening it softly and walking straight up to the cashier, as he talked, he could be heard saying something about Pokemon and coming inside, but he couldn't be completely heard. After the cashier spoke, he put his hand into his coat pocket and pulled out a heavy ball, it opened and formed into a metallic, flying grace, a Beldum, as you could tell. He spoke to it, signaling it to come to a table as it did as he ordered. he sat down and Beldum hovered over the chair, the boy talking to his Beldum and said Beldum responding. His clothes look torn up, however, and he looks quite tired, with his baggy eyes and all, as he pulls out a small pad and begins working as he sips from his coffee every now and again, trying to wake up as his Beldum looked beside him, staring at the screen as well.

Lorenza left the building completely, noticing the receptionist on her right behind a waist high desk, and a television set on her left. Interesting. She kept walking until she made it to the front door of the lab, heading outside to smell the fresh air of Lumiose City. Well, as fresh as it was going to be. It smelled clean, yes, but there were other smells, like the cafes that litter the areas, the smell of industrialization, even the Furfrou that live here.

She remembered the words of a certain someone with a Treecko about meeting everyone at the Cafe. She decided to go, but only until she met her new partner. She fished the two Luxury Balls from her bag, getting the Otarie's ball and Charmander's ball. She had to figure out a name... Maybe Draca or Draco, depending on the gender? That sounds cool! She pressed both buttons and let them both out. Otarie popped out as soon as the light faded with a short little bark. Charmander looked around, confused as to where she was.

It seemed that this Charmander was a girl, since she had broader hips than shoulders, and her tail and legs were more slim, along with her higher pitched chirp-like noise. Otarie just stared at Charmander, and Charmander, seeing that Otarie obviously looked like a Water-Type, backed away a bit and held her tail behind her back protectively. Otarie just shook her flippers, saying that she wasn't going to hurt her, but that she was just curious and wondering if they could be friends. Charmander finally noticed the taller, slim human above him and that's when realization hit her. She's been picked. She smiled and chirped happily, hugging Lorenza in a tight squeeze of joy. Lorenza just smiled and pet the Charmander's head, careful not to let his tail get near her dress, since she didn't want it to be sent aflame.

When the Charmander was now done getting over a bit of her joy, Lorenza proposed that Charmander's new name should be Draca. She instantly adored it, and jumped around happily on her feet as she hopped around in a circle. Otarie just smiled and clapped happily, with Draca joining Otarie in the clapping with her own claps. That was when both the Pokemon's stomachs began to grumble.

Hearing this, Lorenza scooped both of them up in her arms and headed off toward the cafe. She shushed them down like small children, and told them that they were going to get food as soon as they started to voice their problems. She made it inside and began to take a seat, when she saw a familiar young boy. It was that kid with the Treecko. She told the waiter that she was going to be sitting with him, and sat next to him, ignoring any objection that was about to be made by the waiter.

She then greeted him: "Hello. What was your name again? I don't exactly remember. Just had something spook me in the lab..."

Her Pokemon hopped out of her arms and walked up toward the Treecko. Draca just waved while Otarie smiled and clapped, wanting to play with Treecko. Lorenza snapped at Otarie, basically communicating: "Not now, later". Otarie just sighed and asked Treecko how he was.

Richard walked from his house in Laverre City to Lumiose in a flash. His partner, Mudkip, followed close behind all the time. The thought of it being separated from its trainer was too much too bare.
"Come on, bud, let's go to a cafe. I hear they have great pastries." Richard told his Pokemon. The small Water Type skipped happily around Richard's feet. "Hey, save it for the city. You'll need all the energy you can get in that big place!" he said.

Once they reached the end of the route tunnel, Mudkip was super excited. "Alright, let's head to that cafe I was telling you about." Richard said. The sights were amazing, the beautiful architecture of the museum and Lumiose Tower. Richard saw the cafe and headed straight toward it. The waiter kindly greeted him and asked him where he'd like to sit. He was a girl and a boy sitting next to each other and their Pokemon chattering. Richard told the waiter that he'd like to sit in the table across from the two.

JPSomeone

"Oh hey, the name is Kyle what's yours?" Kyle asked. Then the waiter brought over their food. He tipped the waiter and then he left smiling ear to ear. When they got their food treecko dug in as fast he could then spoke.

"I'm ok how bout you, boo?" Treecko asked.

After a couple minutes of waiting, a waiter came over and took his order. "I'll take the Lumiose Gallete and Mudkip here would like the Blue Pokepuff. Oh and waters, please." Richard requested. The waiter nodded, smiled cordially, and went to the kitchen to give the chefs the orders. A few moments later, another waiter came out to give Isaac and Mudkip their beverages. "Thank you!" Richard said gratefully.

Lorenza smiled at the newcomer and introduced herself to both of them: "My name is Lorenza Darastrix. Nice to meet both of you. You also have an adorable Mudkip, and Treecko is also adorable."

Otarie and Draca introduced themselves to both Mudkip and Treecko:

"My name is Otarie, and our newest companion is Draca. It's wonderful to meet both of you. I've actually never seen any other species besides Alolan ones, so it's a good fresh start," started Otarie.

"Yea, nice to meet both of you, dawgs. How 'bout them handshakes?" Draca said, smirking while offering her hand to Treecko.

"I'm Richard. Nice to meet you." he introduced. "I see you've already met Mudkip here. Your Charmander is adorable by the way." he complimented. The Fire Type seemed to be making conversation with Mudkip and Treecko. After he was done chatting, he dashed to Richard's lap and began to doze off. "Mudkip! You can't fall asleep now, you just met somebody." he scolded.

As Moss was walking to Lumoise city he saw a trainer in the woods. he walked over and asked, "can we battle?" the trainer looked at him and walked away. "hey!" he yelled. "What do you care!" said the trainer, and walked away.
after a few minutes, he saw a Honedge. "Now Ralts use hypnosis!" as the Honedge got sleepy, Moss threw a Luxury Ball.
Click! Click! Click! Ding!
"Yes! I caught a Honedge!" said Moss, and he looked down at the luxury ball. "OK Ralts let's go to the cafe now, I'm hungry." as he was walking to the cafe, a Fletchinder came out of the trees and used ember on him.

Last edited:
Kai had just arrived in Lumiose City, via Jetboat. His Rowlet by his side. His clothes were soaked with water and despite his extremely low tolerance for water, he still drove the boat by himself. He had gone to Kalos mainly because of the news that his grandmother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and he wanted to be there for her. Kai's grandmother had been there to celebrate at his greatest moments, and had been there to support him on his saddest days. He felt that now was the right time to return the favor. Despite the tragic roundabout of events, Kai still kept his sense of humor. He wouldn't be able to cheer up his sick grandmother by bringing a pity party. He occasionally cracked a joke or two about how people in Kalos dressed as he walked towards a nearby cafe. They wore clothes like they were shiny new badges showing off their fancy new clothes to their friends. Kai personally never thought it mattered what you were wearing. He rushed into the cafe. His plan was to get his Grandmother a iced cappuccino and himself an iced mocha and maybe a few baguettes on the side. Unfortunately, when you have a feisty Rowley. you can get into some trouble. Rowlet swooped around the cafe exploring his surroundings. Kai sighed. Rowlet was quite the rascal.

Richard was looking around the cafe when he saw a handsome looking boy with soaked clothes and an energetic Rowlet. Mudkip woke from his daze to watch the Pokemon zip around. Richard got up and decided to introduce himself. "Hi, my name is Richard and this is Mudkip." he introduced. Mudkip introduced himself by rubbing against the mysterious boy's wet clothes. "You are quite a handful today, huh?" he told the Pokemon. "Sorry about him, your Rowlet is really cute." Richard complimented.

"Safe guard!" the ember got blocked and the Fletchinder dived down with tackle. "now use attract!" the Flechinder was unaffected. "Darn, it's a female! Go great ball!" and he threw a great ball and the pokemon went inside.
Click. Click. Click...
The pokeball shattered and the Ember Pokemon flew away. "Darn it got away!" he looked to the left and saw Lumiose City. Ralts hopped inside his backpack. he was walking for a few minutes and saw the cafe "Hey, Ralts, look the cafe." he was looking at the cafe and saw two people, a rowlet, and a Mudkip at the cafe. he ran up and said, "hey, does anyone want to battle me!"

Last edited:
"What a ruckus." Kai thought to himself. Suddenly, a boy walked up from his seat at the cafe and introduced himself. It was strange, because most people he had met in Kalos were either too busy playing their PokeGears or showing off their clothes to actually be a decent person. The boy then complimented his Rowlet. "Thank you, sometimes my Rowlet is a bit of a handful." He noticed his Mudkip rubbing on his clothes and he remembered. He had forgotten his bag on his Jetboat. The bag contained his extra clothes, his Pokeballs, and his PokeGear. "Crud-" In the middle of his shocking realization a boy came up wishing for a battle. Kai didn't have a lot of time but, he was pretty confident his Rowlet could do the job. " I'll battle you and I'll make it quick. " He put his two fingers in his mouth and made a loud whistling noise. This caught Rowlet's attention and it came to fight.

Richard was caught off guard by the sudden challenge but the boy with the Rowlet took the offer. He decided to sit by and watch the battle as it unfolds. Mudkip took a seat next to Richard and was intently watching the battle that would soon wage. Richard had never seen a Rowlet before so it was going to be a good opportunity to see one do battle.

"OK Ralts go!" he threw a luxury ball with a star on the button and a Ralts came out onto the battlefield. He took his pokedex and pointed it at Rowlet it told all of his stats. "Male, huh. In that case, use attract!" (because Ralts is a girl) and the attract hearts flew at Rowlet.

Last edited:
Rowlet was instantly hit with the attack and was infatuated. "Attract huh?" Kai thought. "That means that every move I make has a 50% chance of failing." Then Kai had an idea. "But if they aren't physical attacks then it will work, genius!" "Alright Rowlet use Double Team!" Luckily, Rowlet followed the command and cloned into a bunch of versions of himself, only one was real.

Moss looked at the Rowlets "Ralts use substitute, and back it up with light screen!" then the light screen formed around Ralts. I wonder what he's thinking with double team, thought Moss, because my Ralts knows a special move, thunderbolt.

Last edited:
" Alright Rowlet! Use Leaf Tornado on the clones! " Kai commanded. Rowlet was able to form a tornado with leaves, and it lifted the clones into the air. Rowlet flew into the tornado with them. Kai's plan was to surround Ralts with swirling clones, with hopes of being able to confuse Ralts. Of course, this plan came with its sacrifices, Rowlet was slowly taking damage, but it was all about to pay off.

Moss looked at the swirling leaf and Rowlet tornado and tried to find the real one. Then he thought about what move Ralts should use. Substitute, Safe Guard, or Thunderbolt. Ah, I know. "Ralts use thunderbolt!" than the thunderbolt sparked in Ralts' hands. After that, hit the Rowlets.

Last edited:
" Now! Use Energy Ball! " Kai commanded. Just as planned, the tornado exploded, causing the clones to disappear without a trace. His plan was for Ralts to destroy the clones, causing a huge display of falling leaves. This was his chance. By command, Rowlet fired two spheres filled with raw energy, hopefully, enough for to knock down Ralts' health.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AHEM.

I have to stop you here for a moment and remind you to read the rules.

Posts in the RP forum must be at least one paragraph long, and those one-liners have got to stop. But more importantly.

Forcing hits on other people's characters is autoing, and is strictly forbidden by our rules.

You may NOT control another person's character without their permission. You may launch an attack in another person's character's direction, but it is not up to you to determine whether or not the attack hit. That is up to the other person.

Any further autoing reported here will lead to immediate action.

"Nice job, Rowlet!" Rowlet let out a hoot and flew over to Kai's shoulder. "Don't discredit yourself." He said to The Boy. "You put up a good challenge. Now I'd love to stay and chat but.." He glanced towards the nearby dock. "I left my stuff at my JetBoat and I kinda need it." Kai rushed off towards the dock.

Richard watched as the boy that was sopping wet rushed to get his clothes and went up to the Ralts user. "Good job, try to be more offensive. Defense helps but you can't stay in a corner. And that Thunder was pretty good." Richard advised. "You don't have to take my advice but at least try it once. You never know, it might help you in the long run." he said.

Lorenza couldn't help but look away from the battle. She couldn't handle such an event, as she didn't like the way Pokemon got hurt during a battle. Although, she had to peek to see what was up. Apparently, it wasn't a hard fought battle like what she was used to from her siblings. She could tell that both sides were quite strong, but they weren't doing their all. Was this battle... Were battles supposed to look like this? For the fun and competition and adrenaline instead of all-out fighting until exhaustion? She didn't know what to believe right now. She just looked down at Otarie and Draca, who were watching the fight and clapping as the battle came to a close, congratulating both Pokemon.

(OK sorry StellarWind Elsydeon I'll do paragraphs) "Ralts!" He looked at his knocked out Pokemon on the floor reached into his backpack and grabbed Ralts' pokeball. "Return, Ralts." as he was speaking, the red light from the pokeball returned Ralts. "Darn! I lost. Well no need to be sad. I'm off to the Pokemon Center. See ya later!" and he walked in the direction of the Pokemon Center.

On Moss' way to the Pokemon Center, he thought of Richard's words, "Good job, try to be more offensive. Defense helps but you can't stay in a corner." he was mumbling those words to himself when, the random trainer he saw in the forest came up to him and asked to battle. "OK, then I'll go with Honedge!" AS Moss took out Honedge's luxury ball he put a star on the button. as he sent out the Honedge, the trainer said, "your gonna battle with that piece of junk! I'm out of here." and he walked away. "Um Honedge... what just happened." and honedge responded with it's causal, "Honedge." Moss looked at the pokemon and returned it, put the luxury ball in his bag and walked inside the Pokemon Center.