• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kalos: Journey Through Darkness (Still Accepting People)

Archen flew down intensely toward the ground shaking the grounds of Luminous, Flor was knocked back and hoped it was the same for Pikachu. "We may have done!" Flor celebrated early.

Pikachu was struck, and was launched back into a tree. It picked itself up after falling and growled. "Heh! It's not over yet!" Yelled Thresh. "Now use Volt Tackle!!!!!!!" He yelled, and Pikachu dashed at Archen, it's body surging with electrical energy. It seemed to fast to dodge.

Archen tanked the hit and got knocked down. "ARCHEN! Don't give up buddy and come back with..." Flor gave a big grin and decided to release the energy bottled inside. "USE ACROBATICS." As Archen moved up, it saw Pikachu wasn't too far away and pretended to be weak, so Pikachu would use a physical attack, only luck could help with this plan.

Thresh looked suspiciously at Archen. "I know what game you're playing. Use shock wave, Pikachu!" He yelled, and Pikachu sent out a wave of electrical energy a that was sure to NEVER miss. ((It's in the move description.))

It hit hard knocking Archen back, "NO! That means you can't move." Archen slowly, step by step became weaker until it would eventually fall. Volts of lightning jumped up and down it's wings stopping movement every now and then. "Archen, I think we should forfeit!" Flor called out to the badly damaged pokemon. It refused to listen and was face to face with Pikachu lifting it's hand.

Pikachu shook his head walked away. "Pika.... Chu." (I think the battle is over... I'm sorry, Archen.) Pikachu said, and went back to his master. Thresh frowned at first, but then smiled. "Your Archen is strong! I like to see strong Pokemon... As it makes me want to face them again." He said, and gave Pikachu a Oran Berry to munch on.

"T-thanks" Flor nodded as his weak Pokemon waddled back to it's pokeball to be returned. "Ar-..." Archeops fainted, Flor gave a small smile and spoke, "You did well buddy, you did well. Well Thresh I guess we'll meet again...I have to go to the Pokémon centre..." Flor started walking to the centre.

Last edited:
Thresh returned Pikachu and He and his Krokorok followed behind Flor. "Mind if I tag along? I don't have any place to go, at least currently. Unless I could get a new Pokemon, but I'll save the lab for later." He said, shrugging. Krokorok gnawed at a stick that he found on the ground, compensating for the fact that it hadn't used crunch all day.

"Uh...sure?" Flor wasn't sure what to say..."I guess so..." They reached the Pokémon centre and Flor jumped straight in with his Archen's pokeball. "Can you take care of him please?" Flor begged as nurse joy took the pokemon to a ward. "So Thresh, what's your goal when being a trainer? Mine is to become a fossil scientist."

Thresh handed Pikachu in, as it was damaged by a lot of heavy impacts. "Well, really my ambition is to become a champion. It's always been my dream to take that spot at the top. Then everyone would know how strong I am." He said, shrugging. Krokorok nodded, and gave a thumbs up.

Lorenza decided enough was enough of all the battles and left the cafe wordlessly, with Otarie and Draca following behind their trainer, confused. She went towards the Pokemon Center, as it had a Pokemon Mart and she needed some Poke Balls to catch more Pokemon for her collection of Normal-, Flying-, and Fairy-Types. While she was buying her Poke Balls, with her Popplio and Charmander chatting amicably with each other, she noticed two young boys turning in their Pokemon to Nurse Joy for them to get healed. She didn't mean to eavesdrop, but she couldn't help it. She smiled as one of the young boys wanted to be a fossil scientist, while the other wanted to be a champion. Curious she leaned against the Pokemon Center's counter, taking out a book on how to be a Kalos Queen.

Curious about the Krokorok, both Otarie and Draca decided to go up to him. Otarie barked at the Krokorok while Draca waved at him. When Otarie barked, she communicated to Krokorok in their own Poke-tongue. "Hey, how are you, Krokorok?"

Krokorok turned to Otarie and Draca. "Oh. I'm cool, thanks." He said in poketongue to the strangers. "And who might you be?" He asked. He beg and buying into his twig again, and his teeth began to glow. On the next bite, he snapped straight through the twig using a crunch attack. He grabbed a stick from behind its bag and began gnawing on it.