• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kalos Journey Discussion

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
So... who's gonna battle the gym first? I'm probably gonna have to do some training before that... especially since I just have a level 5 pokemon. so maybe Andrew? If so, can John and Nathan train a bit together? You can probably win cuz you have 3 pokemon, but I need halp. and don't wanna be a loner

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
lol I mean you have second evo fire starter so it should be a breeze. also don't want to abandon, just makes sense

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Lol I just realized that my character hasn't caught a single Pokemon in this RP, every Pokemon was given to him, wow that's kind of sad :p

Am I allowed to join the RP? .3. (I explained, both Mark and Euclides are still in Johto, they will come to Kalos and store their Pokémon.)

Okay to the people who haven't been accepted I'm sorry but we all have to wait for Kyle sense I don't know if I still have the power to accept more people, I'm very sorry that you have to wait though

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well that's easy, you battle random trainers until you believe you are strong enough, and if you are not, you battle more, simple as that.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
This is the ability of my final team: I can get my soul ripped out of my body and fly; fly on a dragon; ride on a huge electric tiger or grass goat; surf on a toad; and fly on a dragon. I love Kalos (PS I'm referring to when Ash was flying due to the ghost Pokémon in the anime)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well that's nice and all but can any of your Pokemon mega evolve?(I mean do the possess the ability to not do they have permission to)

I just woke up, gonna wait a bit to stat posting, but since I got accepted, I'm gonna post some time from like 30 minutes to two hours.

(May I join)

Name: Aura
Personality: Stern, Very stubborn, Difficult to convince when she is hurting Physically and emotionally, Doesn't take crap from anybody especially when it involves her friends in trouble
Appearance: She has light skin. She is 5'8 in height as she is slightly taller then most girls. She has Blue-silver eyes. She has black-grey hair with Pheonix colored tips with a bang that covers her right eye with icey turquoise blue and Phoenix colored tips on half of her bang that is put up in a ponytail. She wears a tank top with flame patterns on it along with a cover up that passes her waist with half Capri pants colored black. She wears black flats with the straps that wrap around her ankle.She wears Pheonix feathers in her hair that clip onto her hair. She also wears a necklace with a Phoenix feather attached to it around her neck.
Pokemon: Fennekin(F)
Friends: none yet
Backstory: She grew up in Unova as her parents were Dragon type masters but something tragic happened to them when she was about 10 causing her to be on her own. She mourned for their death for a while then her personality seemed to change dramatically after those three years. She believed she can do everything herself as she proved she could. Although she knows she can't sometimes but doesn't show it at all. Then she met Fennekin and understood her more then anybody else as she became the only friend to her.
Goal: To become a Pokemon Master and Coordinator
Other: Her eyes look dragon like, tends to be serious most of the time