• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kalos Journey Discussion

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Welcome, I see you would like to join. Let's recap the story: Your just a kid on a quest to be the very best trainer or Coordinator. Kalos is in better condition after 4 years of repairing after the war. But team flare has come back going after something new but using the same thing. Will you answer the call of destiny?

Name:
Age 10-13:
Appearance:
Pokemon:
Friends:
Backstory:
Goal:
Other:

Here's mine
Name: Kyle Winds
Personality: Quite the smooth talker, usually curious about things. Normally shy but tends to hide it really well especially around girls . He's fairly nice to people but can also be really rude when necessary.
Appearance: Normally he'll wear a gray hoodie with white stripes on the sleeves. Below that he wears jeans ripped on the knees and plain white nikes. His shirt is plain white if he were to ever take off hoodie. His skin mix between black and white, he's average height. The last item is his backpack which is gray and white. Finallyes are stormy gray and his hair is black.
Pokemon: Treecko (Dragon Breath)
Friends: N/A
Crush: N/A
Backstory: Kyle lived in Hoenn. Kyle's family just wanted the best the best out of him but pushed him too his limits when he was past age 7. But something really special happened to him. When he was four years old he was playing in the woods and met a treecko who he'd always play with from that day forward. Beginning from that day Kyle felt like was one with nature and no one can stop him when he was in his territory. So every time he got the chance he'd sneak out to play with treecko. Then one day he snuck out with one of his mom's free pokeballs and cought treecko so they can play together. But when his parents found out they didn't really like his choice but they supported just too make him feel good. He knew he was being played so that's his dream comes in (also his goal). His mom was champion Sapphire and his dad is King of Hoenn Ruby.
Goal: Kyle wants to be the champion showing his parents he can win treecko by his side.
Other: Has been to other regions such as Hoenn and Unova.

Back to actual Role-play: https://pokecharms.com/threads/kalos-journey-romance.18408/

Starters Taken

Treecko
Turtwig
Snivy
Oshawott
Cyndaquil

Last edited:
Name: Callista Atarie
Personality: snobby, sassy, arrogant, can be nice to friends and family, if provoked or if people test her patiance she will not hesitate to hurt them, quick tempered, can easily fake an emotion, uses her charm to get what she wants, flirts when she has too
Appearance: wears a casual white sundress that ends mid thigh with white wedged sandals, has icy light blue eyes, long silver hair that ends at her waist, uses a white leather backpack
Pokémon: Snivy
Backstory: only child of Belle Atarie the famous coordinator turned fashion designer and Lance Atarie the CEO of a company that creates machines not just to help revolutionize pokemon healing but also pokemon training, Callistsa was born in Lumiose City and ever sense she has lived in a giant penthouse on top of one of the many buildings but at the age of 6 her parents gave Callista her partner Snivy sense her father caught one when they took a trip to Unova but sense then her and Snivy trained hard until they could be the next Kalos Queen

Name: Philipp Sands
Personality: Generally nice and friendly, Philipp is always opened for new connections and although he is sometimes sarcastic, he is very loyal.
Appearance: He has brown, medium hair and green eyes. He usually wears a blue t-shirt with white pokeball on it, blue trousers, blue and white cap and blue and white backpack.
Pokemon: Turtwig
Friends: None yet
Crush: None yet
Backstory: Originally from Sinnoh, Philipp came to Lumiose with his father, who had work to do in Kalos. Of course, Philipp wouldn't miss so great opportunity to meet more people and pokemon, so he wants to set off as soon as it's possible!

JPSomeone

Personality: snobby, sassy, arrogant, can be nice to friends and family, if provoked or if people test her patiance she will not hesitate to hurt them, quick tempered, can easily fake an emotion, uses her charm to get what she wants, flirts when she has too
Appearance: wears a casual white sundress that ends mid thigh with white wedged sandals, has icy light blue eyes, long silver hair that ends at her waist, uses a white leather backpack
Backstory: only child of Belle Atarie the famous coordinator turned fashion designer and Lance Atarie the CEO of a company that creates machines not just to help revolutionize pokemon healing but also pokemon training, Callistsa was born in Lumiose City and ever sense she has lived in a giant penthouse on top of one of the many buildings but at the age of 6 her parents gave Callista her partner Snivy sense her father caught one when they took a trip to Unova but sense then her and Snivy trained hard until they could be the next Kalos Queen
Name: Philipp Sands
Personality: Generally nice and friendly, Philipp is always opened for new connections and although he is sometimes sarcastic, he is very loyal.
Appearance: He has brown, medium hair and green eyes. He usually wears a blue t-shirt with white pokeball on it, blue trousers, blue and white cap and blue and white backpack.
Pokemon: Turtwig
Friends: None yet
Crush: None yet
Backstory: Originally from Sinnoh, Philipp came to Lumiose with his father, who had work to do in Kalos. Of course, Philipp wouldn't miss so great opportunity to meet more people and pokemon, so he wants to set off as soon as it's possible!
Accepted xd

JPSomeone

Sure as long as it makes sense and I give permission to @Nikki Cat to accept people while I'm gone for until Friday because I have test to study for and take when I'm back then I will be back making the big discussions.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
This seems interesting. And since I have no other role-plays going on at the moment, I will join this one. (All though I'm not too familiar with the Kalos region, so correct my mistakes, please.)

Name: James Windsor
Age 10-13: 11
Personality: Shy, but very friendly. He enjoys hanging out with his closet of friends, playing with his Pokemon, or doing something sciencey. James is very smart, and even nerdy. However, you could easily beat him in a Pokemon battle, but he doesn't care.
Appearance: James is pale-skinned. His hair is kind of a dirty-blonde colour. His eyes are green. Size-wise, he isn't that tall, but he isn't short. James doesn't get too much excursive, and is a little t h i c c. But overall, he is very healthy.
Pokemon:
Name: James didn't really give his Pokemon a name, but he refers to him as 'Floof'
Species: Oshawott
Moves: Tail-whip, Razor Shell, Water Spout, Water Gun
Appearance: James give Floof a little scarf.
Backstory: James was born into a fairly rich family, The Windsors, and lived fairly well-off. Not much really interesting there. One day in Unova, where James lived for a long period of time lived, James managed to stumble across Floof, which they ended up loving each other a lot. (I WILL REVEAL MORE IN RP!)
Goal: James doesn't really have a goal for himself, but he does just want to keep his grades up in school.

:D

This seems interesting. And since I have no other role-plays going on at the moment, I will join this one. (All though I'm not too familiar with the Kalos region, so correct my mistakes, please.)

Name: James Windsor
Age 10-13: 11
Personality: Shy, but very friendly. He enjoys hanging out with his closet of friends, playing with his Pokemon, or doing something sciencey. James is very smart, and even nerdy. However, you could easily beat him in a Pokemon battle, but he doesn't care.
Appearance: James is pale-skinned. His hair is kind of a dirty-blonde colour. His eyes are green. Size-wise, he isn't that tall, but he isn't short. James doesn't get too much excursive, and is a little t h i c c. But overall, he is very healthy.
Pokemon:
Name: James didn't really give his Pokemon a name, but he refers to him as 'Floof'
Species: Oshawott
Moves: Tail-whip, Razor Shell, Water Spout, Water Gun
Appearance: James give Floof a little scarf.
Backstory: James was born into a fairly rich family, The Windsors, and lived fairly well-off. Not much really interesting there. One day in Unova, where James lived for a long period of time lived, James managed to stumble across Floof, which they ended up loving each other a lot. (I WILL REVEAL MORE IN RP!)
Goal: James doesn't really have a goal for himself, but he does just want to keep his grades up in school.

:D
Accepted and if you have any questions about the Kalos region don't be afraid to ask me, Au revoir :)

JPSomeone

I think we need more female people

It's been a while since I've RP'd on here but I hope I'm not joining too late. There's very few females in the RP though so I thought, 'why not make a female?'

~•~•~

Name:
Odelle Aumont​
Personality:
Odelle is a friendly female with an easygoing and gentle demeanor. Despite this she struggles to express herself properly whilst around new people, hesitating with the words she uses in fear of hurting others' feelings. She often views herself based on how others see her and often equates criticism to rejection, especially if her efforts are dismissed. When it comes to her feelings, she is a lot more private than she appears to be, often refusing to speak up if it's remotely negative. Once she grows comfortable, she shows a more playful and passionate side to her. It also becomes more apparent that she has a spontaneous nature that doesn't always work out in a positive way like she hopes.​
Appearance:
Odelle has rose gold hair, it has a slight wave to it and comes to her chest. Her eyes are hazel in colour and her complexion is fair, however her skin is sensitive and greatly prone to sunburn as a result. She usually wears a thin black cardigan with rolled up sleeves over a white ruffled camisole top and black biker shorts, along with thin black socks that come up to her mid-thigh and dark brown boots that come just under her mid-calf.​
Pokemon:
Cyndaquil | Male​
Friends:
None as of yet​
Crush:
None as of yet​
Backstory:
Odelle was born and raised in Johto as the only child of Mirielle and Pierre Aumont. More often than not, she was left to her own accord as her parents would often travel around the world on business trips and leave her at home. When alone, she would spend time with Professor Elm and learning about pokemon as opposed to embarking on any adventures. It was only at the age of 11 that she grew confident in herself and her understanding of pokemon and was asked to run an errand, that being when she chose Cyndaquil to be her partner. However, her confidence disappeared after being challenged and wreaked in battle by a mysterious kid. Instead of loathing over it, she managed to gain her parents' permission to set out on a journey of her own and grow as a person a few months later. However she does have to complete an errand in Lumiose City, that being the delivery of some new technology developed by her parents' business.
Goal:
Having just left out for her journey, she's rather undecided about what she hopes to achieve by the end of it other than to grow as a person. Whether she'll pursue the gym challenge or showcases is a daunting decision and the only thing holding her back is her fear of criticism.​
Other:
• Her voice is naturally soft, often resulting in her parents warning her that no pokemon would ever hear her if she were to set off on a journey of her own. At least when they were at home.​

Last edited:

JPSomeone

It's been a while since I've RP'd on here but I hope I'm not joining too late. There's very few females in the RP though so I thought, 'why not make a female?'

~•~•~

Name:
Odelle Aumont​
Personality:
Odelle is a friendly female with an easygoing and gentle demeanor. Despite this she struggles to express herself properly whilst around new people, hesitating with the words she uses in fear of hurting others' feelings. She often views herself based on how others see her and often equates criticism to rejection, especially if her efforts are dismissed. When it comes to her feelings, she is a lot more private than she appears to be, often refusing to speak up if it's remotely negative. Once she grows comfortable, she shows a more playful and passionate side to her. It also becomes more apparent that she has a spontaneous nature that doesn't always work out in a positive way like she hopes.​
Appearance:
Oriane has rose gold hair, it has a slight wave to it and comes to her chest. Her eyes are hazel in colour and her complexion is fair, however her skin is sensitive and greatly prone to sunburn as a result. She usually wears a thin black cardigan with rolled up sleeves over a white ruffled camisole top and black biker shorts, along with thin black socks that come up to her mid-thigh and dark brown boots that come just under her mid-calf.​
Pokemon:
Cyndaquil | Male​
Friends:
None as of yet​
Crush:
None as of yet​
Backstory:
Odelle was born and raised in Johto as the only child of Mirielle and Pierre Aumont. More often than not, she was left to her own accord as her parents would often travel around the world on business trips and leave her at home. When alone, she would spend time with Professor Elm and learning about pokemon as opposed to embarking on any adventures. It was only at the age of 11 that she grew confident in herself and her understanding of pokemon and was asked to run an errand, that being when she chose Cyndaquil to be her partner. However, her confidence disappeared after being challenged and wreaked in battle by a mysterious kid. Instead of loathing over it, she managed to gain her parents' permission to set out on a journey of her own and grow as a person a few months later. However she does have to complete an errand in Lumiose City, that being the delivery of some new technology developed by her parents' business.
Goal:
Having just left out for her journey, she's rather undecided about what she hopes to achieve by the end of it other than to grow as a person. Whether she'll pursue the gym challenge or showcases is a daunting decision and the only thing holding her back is her fear of criticism.​
Other:
• Her voice is naturally soft, often resulting in her parents warning her that no pokemon would ever hear her if she were to set off on a journey of her own. At least when they were at home.​
Cool accepted we're at a cafe in santalune city

JPSomeone

*the moon does a little 360 dance around the sun*
Sun: What are you doing?
Moon: Well it's night time what do you think I'm doing?
Sun: Killing my eyes with your horrible dance

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Can I join plz, I'm bored to tears trying to find a RP that I'm interested I'm that isn't closed, here is my Bio
Name: Johnothan
Age 10-13: 13
Personality: extroverted, loves learning about everyone and loves sharing information about himself in response. Can be a little emotional, but is usually good spirited
Pokemon: Bulbasaur: Male
Friends: none yet
Crushes: none yet
Appearance: person in profile pic
Backstory: born and raised in Kanto, wanted to be a grass type master at first, only to realize that he loved all Pokemon, when he realized he was moving to Kalos, he wanted at least one Pokemon to go with him, so he chose Bulbasaur as his starter.
Goal: To raise all kinds of Pokemon and be a world famous trainer, hopes to raise a Pokemon from an egg all the way to level 100
Other: hates all fairy types,especially Sylveons

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Can I join plz, I'm bored to tears trying to find a RP that I'm untreated I'm that isn't closed, here is my Bio
Name: Johnothan
Personality: extroverted, loves learning about everyone and loves sharing information about himself in response. Can be a little emotional, but is usually good spirited
Pokemon: Bulbasaur: Male
Friends: none yet
Crushes: none yet
Appearance: person in profile pic
Backstory: born and raised in Kanto, wanted to be a grass type master at first, only to realize that he loved all Pokemon, when he realized he was moving to Kalos, he wanted at least one Pokemon to go with him, so he chose Bulbasaur as his starter.
Goal: To raise all kinds of Pokemon and be a world famous trainer, hopes to raise a Pokemon from an egg all the way to level 100
Other: hates all fairy types,especially Sylveons
At least I'm not the only one who dislikes Sylveon

Name: Euclides Levi
Personality: Euclides is kind and happy. He is that type of person that doesn't stop talking, then, good luck trying to get rid of him.
Appearance:
Euclides is a 5''5 feet tanned boy. Euclides usually wears a cap, similar to Kenta's cap, but, instead of the golden color on the strip, it is green. Euclides got a messy black hair and brown eyes. Euclides wears a puke green hoodie when it is cold and a green sweater when it is warm. Euclides got a blue shoulder bag, that's where he stores the things he got. Euclides wears black cargo pants and brown shoes with two black details on it, one on the heel and the other on the tip of the foot.
Pokemon:

Species: Totodile
Nickname: Potter
Identifying Marks: Totodile was his starter!

Species:
Pikachu
Nickname: Pikky
Identifying Marks: Pikky got long bangs and a big hair.

Species:
Gligar
Nickname: Giggles
Identifying Marks: Giggles was Euclides' happiest Pokémon.

Species:
Pidgeotto
Nickname: Piddie
Identifying Marks: Pidgeotto was the last Pokémon he caught in Johto.

Friends: Mark Wang, Kaddy.
Backstory: Euclides and Mark lived their lives together, they are always together, no matter what happens. Euclides always tries to help Mark out when it comes to Pokémon battles.

Euclides' backstory isn't so amazing, he is a common boy.
Goal: Beat the league!
Other: Johan.

Name:
Mark Wang
Personality: Mark is a calm and joyful person. Mark tends to talk only to his friends, but, that doesn't mean he doesn't talk to others at all, because, how can you get friends without talking to them?
Appearance: Mark is a white 5''1 feet boy. Mark got olive colored eyes and a yellow hair that he usually comb to the left. Mark wears a blue hoodie with a white Pikachu t-shirt under it when it is cold, and an amber sweater when it is warm. Mark wears cyan legging pants and purple shoes.
Pokemon:

Species:
Kadabra
Nickname: Kaddy
Identifying Marks: Kaddy is able to speak English!

Species: Cyndaquil
Nickname: Cyndie
Identifying Marks: Cyndie is a baby, she is sleeping on Mark's head almost all the time.

Species: Snorunt
Nickname: Laddy
Identifying Marks: Laddy rarely gets out of Mark's hoodie or sweater, making it a bit hard to figure out her traits.

Friends: Euclides, Kaddy.
Backstory: As said on Euclides' backstory, he is Euclides' best friend. He helps Levi out when it comes to medicine and foods.

Mark's backstory doesn't have anything so important.
Goal: Become a great Pokémon medic.

Other: Josh.

is this still open?

Name:
Rhododendron (Rho)
Age 10-13: 12
Personality: Bubbly, and cutesy- Rho never runs out of energy, and is always working as hard as she possibly can to be the best trainer she can be. She is an unconditional optimist, and always tries to look on the bright side of things. She favours people who are kind to both her and her Pokemon, and tends to be scared of people who don't click with her. Though she is not a talented battler, she dreams of one day being the toughest gym leader in Kalos.
Appearance: Rho has broght pink hair and vibrant green eyes, which sparkle even when there is little light. She's generally quite hard to miss! She wears a pastel blue button-up top with long sleeves folded at the top, and a tan pleated skirt with fishnet tights and pale red Converse. She also wears a peach-pink beanie.
Pokemon: Leafeon (her partner)
Friends: Just her Leafeon, for now.
Backstory: Rho's parents were very neglectful and left her on her own quite a lot. She found an Eevee one day while exploring the forest around her huge house, and they became very close friends to the point where Rho can signal her Leafeon to do certain things without speaking to it. This Eevee lead her to a mossy stone which it touched and evolved into a Leafeon. Finding this phenomenon to be both astounding and fascinating, Rho's passion for Grass-type grew into what it is today.
Goal: She wants to be a Grass-type gym leader and prove that the grass type is not as weak as it seems.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

is this still open?

Name:
Rhododendron (Rho)
Age 10-13: 12
Personality: Bubbly, and cutesy- Rho never runs out of energy, and is always working as hard as she possibly can to be the best trainer she can be. She is an unconditional optimist, and always tries to look on the bright side of things. She favours people who are kind to both her and her Pokemon, and tends to be scared of people who don't click with her. Though she is not a talented battler, she dreams of one day being the toughest gym leader in Kalos.
Appearance: Rho has broght pink hair and vibrant green eyes, which sparkle even when there is little light. She's generally quite hard to miss! She wears a pastel blue button-up top with long sleeves folded at the top, and a tan pleated skirt with fishnet tights and pale red Converse. She also wears a peach-pink beanie.
Pokemon: Leafeon (her partner), Servine, Phantump, Grovyle
Friends: Just her pokemon, for now.
Backstory: Rho's parents were very neglectful and left her on her own quite a lot. She found an Eevee one day while exploring the forest around her huge house, and they became very close friends to the point where Rho can signal her Leafeon to do certain things without speaking to it. This Eevee lead her to a mossy stone which it touched and evolved into a Leafeon. Finding this phenomenon to be both astounding and fascinating, Rho's passion for Grass-type grew into what it is today.
Goal: She wants to be a Grass-type gym leader and prove that the grass type is not as weak as it seems.
Please keep one Pokemon to start off with it keeps the role-play long lasting then after you change it to one Pokemon you are accepted

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
@Nikki Cat
Why, just why. You go to a restaurant, and then just leave to go to another one. And now I'm stuck here with everyone else being offline....
:@

(sorry if you were offended, that was not my point.)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hello there. Ima just try to do stuff here since studying and video games is my life and I want more.

Name: Nathan Kaelo
Age 10-13: 12 (nearly 13)
Personality: Nathan is pretty chill and likes to have fun. He isn’t outgoing and he usually just goes with the flow. He likes to battle and get stronger. Nathan is friendly and nice and is smart, but not a nerd.
Appearance: my avatar+ boring red hoodie; blue jeans; black Nikes; black backpack; has a poketch; he’s a bit tall
Pokemon: Chimchar Final Team: Infernape; Flygon; Gengar; Politoed; Luxray; Gogoat
Friends: Andrew
Backstory: Nathan was born from a middle class family in sinnoh where Nathan got Chimchar from Professor Rowan. His family moved to Kalos shortly afterwards and Nathan started his journey. (Sorry for blank background, he’s just a normal kid)
Goal: Become a champion and then do whatever
Other: Nathan studied back in Sinnoh about Pokemon and got a pokedex from professor sycamore.

Last edited:
Name:Mika Sima
Appearance: Long Braided Blond Hair, Tan Skin, Blue-Green eyes, Silver top and gold shorts
Personality:Sweet,Kind Secretive
Pokemon:Shiny eevee
Backstory:She come from aloha from poni island living there until she came to this region, Her dad and mom left her on aloha to be raised by a kahkuna and she was adopted by a women who built a house on poni island

Goal: To be in the elite four
Other:(Is she allowed to have a Z-ring she was raised in aloha) She is Protective of her pokemon

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Name: Euclides Levi
Personality: Euclides is kind and happy. He is that type of person that doesn't stop talking, then, good luck trying to get rid of him.
Appearance:
Euclides is a 5''5 feet tanned boy. Euclides usually wears a cap, similar to Kenta's cap, but, instead of the golden color on the strip, it is green. Euclides got a messy black hair and brown eyes. Euclides wears a puke green hoodie when it is cold and a green sweater when it is warm. Euclides got a blue shoulder bag, that's where he stores the things he got. Euclides wears black cargo pants and brown shoes with two black details on it, one on the heel and the other on the tip of the foot.
Pokemon:

Species: Totodile
Nickname: Potter
Identifying Marks: Totodile was his starter!

Species:
Pikachu
Nickname: Pikky
Identifying Marks: Pikky got long bangs and a big hair.

Species:
Gligar
Nickname: Giggles
Identifying Marks: Giggles was Euclides' happiest Pokémon.

Species:
Pidgeotto
Nickname: Piddie
Identifying Marks: Pidgeotto was the last Pokémon he caught in Johto.

Friends: Mark Wang, Kaddy.
Backstory: Euclides and Mark lived their lives together, they are always together, no matter what happens. Euclides always tries to help Mark out when it comes to Pokémon battles.

Euclides' backstory isn't so amazing, he is a common boy.
Goal: Beat the league!
Other: Johan.

Name:
Mark Wang
Personality: Mark is a calm and joyful person. Mark tends to talk only to his friends, but, that doesn't mean he doesn't talk to others at all, because, how can you get friends without talking to them?
Appearance: Mark is a white 5''1 feet boy. Mark got olive colored eyes and a yellow hair that he usually comb to the left. Mark wears a blue hoodie with a white Pikachu t-shirt under it when it is cold, and an amber sweater when it is warm. Mark wears cyan legging pants and purple shoes.
Pokemon:

Species:
Kadabra
Nickname: Kaddy
Identifying Marks: Kaddy is able to speak English!

Species: Cyndaquil
Nickname: Cyndie
Identifying Marks: Cyndie is a baby, she is sleeping on Mark's head almost all the time.

Species: Snorunt
Nickname: Laddy
Identifying Marks: Laddy rarely gets out of Mark's hoodie or sweater, making it a bit hard to figure out her traits.

Friends: Euclides, Kaddy.
Backstory: As said on Euclides' backstory, he is Euclides' best friend. He helps Levi out when it comes to medicine and foods.

Mark's backstory doesn't have anything so important.
Goal: Become a great Pokémon medic.

Other: Josh.
Name:Mika Sima
Appearance: Long Braided Blond Hair, Tan Skin, Blue-Green eyes, Silver top and gold shorts
Personality:Sweet,Kind Secretive
Pokemon:Shiny eevee
Backstory:She come from aloha from poni island living there until she came to this region, Her dad and mom left her on aloha to be raised by a kahkuna and she was adopted by a women who built a house on poni island

Goal: To be in the elite four
Other:(Is she allowed to have a Z-ring she was raised in aloha) She is Protective of her pokemon
Hello there. Ima just try to do stuff here since studying and video games is my life and I want more.

Name: Nathan Kaelo
Age 10-13: 12 (nearly 13)
Personality: Nathan is pretty chill and likes to have fun. He isn’t outgoing and he usually just goes with the flow. He likes to battle and get stronger. Nathan is friendly and nice and is smart, but not a nerd.
Appearance: my avatar+ boring red hoodie; blue jeans; black Nikes; black backpack; has a poketch; he’s a bit tall
Pokemon: Chimchar
Backstory: Nathan was born from a middle class family in sinnoh where Nathan got Chimchar from Professor Rowan. His family moved to Kalos shortly afterwards and Nathan started his journey. (Sorry for blank background, he’s just a normal kid)
Goal: Become a champion and then do whatever
Other: Nathan studied back in Sinnoh about Pokemon and got a pokedex from professor sycamore.
Mika you need admin approval to use Z moves but other than that accepted

Nathan accepted

Levi and Mark need to have one Pokemon each .-.